Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
First Play Build
Turtle
No Shield Melee
Caster
Kaz, what should I do. Tell me like you used to
View Results

• Locked thread
net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Average Bear posted:

In which area

High Wall, in the lowest level of the multi level cellar looking area that connects to the second bonfire. The door is across from the room with all the explosive barrels

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

It's right by where Greirat gives you the Blue Tearstone Ring.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Bobnumerotres posted:

the axe lol

also, my review of the smouldering lake: god why

Yeah the axe is OP. I guess Deep damage is really good against humans

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
It came... And so have I

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Average Bear posted:

You can use the trees for cover. Look where the pain is coming from.

yeah but the other thing thats in your way lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

net cafe scandal posted:

Yeah the axe is OP. I guess Deep damage is really good against humans

Wots the axe?

Infinity Gaia
Feb 27, 2011

a storm is coming...

net cafe scandal posted:

High Wall, in the lowest level of the multi level cellar looking area that connects to the second bonfire. The door is across from the room with all the explosive barrels

I'm not super sure on this but I think you need to use the 5 free cracked red eye orbs the really sneaky lookin dude in firelink gives you and then he's like SO YOU LIKE INVADING and tells you to go there to get more invading and gives you the key to get there.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

In Training posted:

Wots the axe?

You have to brave the dragon to claim your prize.

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

net cafe scandal posted:

I think you have to buy a key from the shop lady for that.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

net cafe scandal posted:

You have to brave the dragon to claim your prize.

Nice

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Infinity Gaia posted:

I'm not super sure on this but I think you need to use the 5 free cracked red eye orbs the really sneaky lookin dude in firelink gives you and then he's like SO YOU LIKE INVADING and tells you to go there to get more invading and gives you the key to get there.

Oh poo poo where the gently caress is that dude.. I know what's down there and I want it

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Average Bear posted:

I think you have to buy a key from the shop lady for that.

That a very expensive key.

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

net cafe scandal posted:

Oh poo poo where the gently caress is that dude.. I know what's down there and I want it

Oh that thing. That guy is leaning on the biggest throne at firelink and you need a pale tongue (the thing you get from invading) to get the key.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

net cafe scandal posted:

Talk to the shady dude after you beat the third or fourth boss

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I can tell where the female NPCs are going to end up sitting in Firelink because of the Tongue but hole and Time for thrust messages around empty featureless areas.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

HolePisser1982 posted:

Talk to the shady dude after you beat the third or fourth boss

Oh sweet. Very excited

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

net cafe scandal posted:

I can tell where the female NPCs are going to end up sitting in Firelink because of the Tongue but hole and Time for thrust messages around empty featureless areas.

Rofl

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I got pwned by the classic Illusory wall ahead. troll.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

net cafe scandal posted:

Oh sweet. Very excited

you wouldnt believe how long it took me to figure that out when everything was in japanese

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

net cafe scandal posted:

Llo

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

HolePisser1982 posted:

you wouldnt believe how long it took me to figure that out when everything was in japanese

I just realized that I sold all the vendor upgrade items in the jap version because I had no idea what any of the dialogue said

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Benny D posted:

I just realized that I sold all the vendor upgrade items in the jap version because I had no idea what any of the dialogue said

lol

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

In Training posted:

I got pwned by the classic Illusory wall ahead. troll.

this has happened to me twice and i always believe it because they have like 90 appraisals

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

ok so that lead to a dead end where the gently caress is the cathedral lol

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Every time somebody downvotes one of your messages it should give you poison or something

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

theres a door i completely missed so i spent like an hour in a huge optional area nice

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Lumpy the Cook posted:

It came... And so have I

gaming ambrosia

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

net cafe scandal posted:

it's a little further ahead. You have to climb down past the first Mononoke monster on the roof, then cut through that building with a Lothric Knight. Past him there will be a big room with a bunch of enemies. Go down the stairs and clear it out, then at the back of the room down another set of stairs is the Cell Key.

e. Wrong key. For anyone else wondering this is where the cell key is. Lol.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Lumpy the Cook posted:

It came... And so have I

Lumpy...that's quite a haul. Enjoy gamer

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

miyazaki was loving chuckling when he designed that first boss's form change. i was feeling relaly cool about parrying him a bunch of times in a row, and then he hit half health. i died just because i was so surprised.

i have doone a lot of push-ups. :(

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

The giant enemy crab meme.

Vulich the Subtle
Nov 25, 2012

Paul is unimpressed by the glories of the Host.

net cafe scandal posted:

Every time somebody downvotes one of your messages it should give you poison or something
some people just cant take a joke

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

please spoiler tag everything even if its p early on

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003
so the big swamp area is actually the royal wood/oolacile from DS1. I found a fossilized elizabeth mushroom lady in a cave down there with a book that teaches oolacile sorceries :worship:

Vulich the Subtle
Nov 25, 2012

Paul is unimpressed by the glories of the Host.

man nurse posted:

The giant enemy crab meme.
IRITHYLLLLLLLLL RACERRRRRRRRRRR

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Getting summoned is so finicky for me.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i found the sorceror npc and he gave me an attitude, prob cause my int wasnt high and i figured i was gonna go through the game as pure str+fth anyway so i immediately killed him, and he dropped ashes that i could give to the ash lady and she sells his poo poo lmao

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

wron g thread

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003

Bobnumerotres posted:

i found the sorceror npc and he gave me an attitude, prob cause my int wasnt high and i figured i was gonna go through the game as pure str+fth anyway so i immediately killed him, and he dropped ashes that i could give to the ash lady and she sells his poo poo lmao

same thing except I didnt kill him cause I'm a goody-two-shoes but its cool that you can still buy vendor stuff that way

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
The voice acting for the pyromancy nuns in Undead Settlement is so good and freaky

• Locked thread