Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
I found a fun police report detailing the time Ryan Bundy took a leisurely drive through national forestland.

Edit: Michele Fiore has also released a magazine called Truth in Politics The Magazine which is just about as awesome and riddled with errors as you would expect.

Truth in Politics The Magazine posted:

Gun-free zones put innocents in danger
BY: JOHN R. LOTT, JR.

Would you post a sign announcing that your home is a gun-free zone? Would you feel safer? Criminals don't obey these signs. In fact, to criminals, gun-free zones look like easy targets. So why do we put up these signs in other places? On Thursday, amid opposition from state education leaders, the Assembly Judiciary Committee heard testimony on Assembly Bill 148, which would allow concealed-weapons permit holders to carry at public college campuses and schools under some circumstances.

Since at least 1950, all but two public mass shootings in America have taken place where general citizens are banned from carrying guns. In Europe, there have been no exceptions. Every mass public shooting has occurred in a gun-free zone. And Europe is no stranger to mass shootings. It has been host to three of the six worst K-12 school shootings and by far the worst mass public shooting perpetrated by a single individual.

Killers often openly talk about their desire to attack where guns are banned. Last June, Elliot Rodger, who killed six people in Santa Barbara, Calif., explained his own choice. In his 141-page "Manifesto," Rodger turned down targets because he worried that someone with a gun would cut short his killing spree.

That same month, Justin Bourque shot to death three people in Canada. His Facebook page made fun of gun bans, with pictures of defenseless victims explaining to killers that they weren't allowed to have their guns. In the Aurora, Colo., movie theater shooting, out of seven theaters showing the Batman movie premiere within 20 minutes of the suspect's apartment, only one theater banned permitted concealed handguns. The suspect didn't go to the closest or the largest, but to the one that banned self-defense. Time after time the story is the same.

The suspect didn't go to the closest or the largest theater, but to the one that banned self-defense.

In late 2013, Ron Noble, the secretary general of Interpol, noted two means of protecting people from citizenry; you can see the reason for that. Another is to say the enclaves [should be] so secure that in order to get into the soft target, you're going to have to pass through extraordinary security."

Every mass public shooting has occurred in a gun-free zone

But Noble warned that his experience taught him it was virtually impossible to stop killers from getting weapons.

There is extensive evidence to back this up. I joined University of Chicago economist Bill Landes in studying the effects of 13 types of gun control laws on public mass shootings from 1977 to 1999.

We found that permitted concealed handgun laws were the only effective measures in preventing or reducing the harm caused by these attacks. Again, attacks occurred in those tiny areas where victims weren't able to protect themselves.

Those advocating gun-free zones raise a number of concerns. They argue that permit holders will accidentally shoot bystanders. Or, that arriving police will shoot anyone with a gun, including the permit holders.

At colleges, fears are raised that students will get drunk and misuse guns.

Out of the innumerable cases in which concealed carry holders have stopped shootings in malls, churches, schools, universities, and busy downtowns; no permit holder has ever shot a bystander. Nor in these cases have the police ever accidentally shot a permit holder.

Today, 11 states mandate that permit holders are allowed to carry guns on public college campuses. An additional 21 states leave it up to the university. But these legal restrictions didn't exist before the early 1990s. Students with permits didn't cause any problems on school property.

Indeed, a study this past year by the Crime Prevention Research Center found that college-age permit holders in Texas and Michigan (two states that break down revocation data by age) are at least as responsible as older permit holders.

Accidents over the decades are exceedingly rare. There were three accidental discharges by teachers orstaff - one at a K-12 school in Utah and one each at universities in Colorado and Idaho. All cases involved very minor injuries.

And the fear that permit holders will lose control of their guns with someone else using them have been completely unfounded.

Gun-free zones are a magnet for those who want to kill people. Even the most ardent gun control advocate would never put "Gun-Free Zone" signs on their home. Let's finally stop putting them elsewhere.

John R. Lott Jr. is the president of the Crime Prevention Research Center and the author of the recently released "At the Brink: Will Obama Push Us Over the Edge?"

cumshitter has issued a correction as of 18:54 on Apr 12, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.
https://vine.co/v/ha9xpnUdxpV

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

ANY GOOD OPINIONS THIS POSTER CLAIMS TO HAVE ARE JUST PROOF THAT BULLYING WORKS
Young Orc

Parallel Paraplegic posted:

yes punk teenagers love to go out into the remote bird sanctuary to shoot guns at signs describing wildlife

they, uh...they actually do

it's possible that the damage was there before, but the people who work at the sanctuary probably know

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

theflyingorc posted:

they, uh...they actually do

it's possible that the damage was there before, but the people who work at the sanctuary probably know

as someone who grew up in a rural-ish area yes I get that people shoot at signs. however all the signs that had bullet holes in them around me tended to be on roads where people lived nearby (but not too nearby), and were either stop signs or ones about not shooting guns on county right of way. I've never seen one in a wildlife sanctuary shot up, and figured it was because they're way the hell out of the way and have park rangers.

also the people who shot up the county right of way sign were like 40 year old crazy idiots rather than teens, the teens mostly just shot paintballs at everything everywhere all the time :v:

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

cumshitter posted:

I found a fun police report detailing the time Ryan Bundy took a leisurely drive through national forestland.

Edit: Michele Fiore has also released a magazine called Truth in Politics The Magazine which is just about as awesome and riddled with errors as you would expect.

If you didn't know, John Lott is the guy that, if you looked up in the dictionary under "schill scientist", his picture would appear. His big study about how about how "More Guns, Less Crime" was funded largely in part by the Olin Foundation, manufacturers of guns (under the Winchester name) and ammunition (under Olin). Also, "Freakonomics" Steven Levitt totally owned him, which is why he no longer shows up in the mainstream press.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
The fact that he's doing anything with Fiore, the way he wrote the article, and this:

quote:

Accidents over the decades are exceedingly rare. There were three accidental discharges by teachers orstaff - one at a K-12 school in Utah and one each at universities in Colorado and Idaho. All cases involved very minor injuries.

Made me assume he was some mouthbreathing retard doing it because Michele made the veiled promise of a potential sidehug.

red19fire
May 26, 2010

Tarpman's Wild Ride.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

quote:

2 men take US gov’t ocean science buoy, now want to “sell” it back for $13,000

Turns out, the government doesn’t take too kindly to the theft of one of its scientific buoys.
According to a lawsuit filed last week by federal prosecutors in California, two commercial fishermen are essentially hostage-takers, as they recovered a loose United States Geological Survey buoy in January 2016 and are now demanding money for its return.

By contrast, the fishermen’s lawyer said on Monday that his clients (one of which is his son) recovered the offshore buoy, which had come loose from its moorings due to a storm. Therefore, because they took possession of the buoy, they became in fact, its rightful owners. The fishermen are not asking for a ransom—now $13,000—but merely a sticker price.

"If you lose something in the ocean, it doesn't stay yours forever, it becomes salvaged," David Sherer, the attorney, told Ars. "It’s not government property anymore, it’s the finder's property."

But by his own admission, Sherer also said that he had "very little" experience in maritime law.

On March 25, the government filed its lawsuit (US v. Sherer et al) against the two men and their firm, A&S Fisheries, demanding that the court mandate the return of the buoy along with at least $115,000 in damages. On Monday, Sherer told Ars that the government had been made aware that the price has now fallen to $13,000.

By the government’s telling, Scientific Mooring MS1 was placed at a depth of 300 meters below the surface of the ocean in Monterey Bay outside of Moss Landing, California (about 100 miles south of San Francisco).
When it was deployed in October 2015, the buoy’s objective was to gather data about conditions in an ocean canyon during the current El Niño event. Data would be obtained through April 2016. Once complete, the buoy was designed to release itself from the seafloor anchor and send a signal to its scientific handlers so that they could manually download its data. The buoy was part of the Coordinated Canyon Experiment and was designed to send data to numerous scientific teams from universities worldwide.

However, on January 15, 2016, MS1 apparently detached itself from its anchor and floated to the surface. By January 17, its homing beacon indicated to the United States Coast Guard that it had been taken to shore at Moss Landing Harbor. Two days after that, Daniel Sherer, one of the fishermen, informed the USGS that he had taken possession of the buoy and that he would not return it unless the government paid him. That same day, January 19, a government representative met Sherer in person, and again he refused to give up custody without payment.

Soon after, Sherer and his colleague Patrick Anderson lawyered up—and told the government that they were represented by Sherer’s father, David. By February 19, Karen Glasgow, a lawyer with the Department of the Interior, sent the men a letter.

As she wrote:

You have conflated two separate issues. The first is the right to possession of property that belongs to the United States government. Your client has no claim or right to possession of the said equipment and, indeed, your client’s continued possession will cause damages to the United States. The United States therefore demands the immediate return of its equipment to the USGS.

The second issue is your belief that your client is entitled to some sort of remuneration for having taken possession of the equipment. We are not in a position to provide legal advice as to whether or not your client has a claim. Nevertheless, if you believe your client has some sort of legal claim for remuneration, we trust you will provide appropriate legal advice and that you (or your client) will act accordingly. We stress, however, that effectively holding the equipment as de facto hostage is not the appropriate course and may subject your client (or whomever has possession) to liability. If the equipment is not returned voluntarily, we reserve the right to seek return of the property by all legal means available and will refer the matter to the appropriate legal authorities within the Department of Justice.
Four days after that, David Sherer responded with his own letter:

As an old trial dog I object to the first sentence on the grounds it assumes facts not in evidence.

The flavor of the thing says that the principal authorities you represent have a fixed position and I'll just have to deal with that. The only thing remaining is to make a specific demand to them and watch for a response, if any. Numbers are at the end of this letter.

I did ask that they let you furnish me with the approximate cost of the equipment and they gave no response. Thus place our arbitrary figure of $400,000.

I did ask that they furnish any legal authority contrary to the international laws of obstruction to navigation and salvage. They respond with nothing. Daniel and A&S are the OWNERS of the equipment and that does not change no matter how many times you are ordered to say otherwise.

On good days fishing they gross $2,700. Taking the big and gouging thing onto the boat and having it there kept the boat out of action for nine days for a multiply of $24,300. Twenty percent of value would be $80,000. We offer to SELL (you can use any other word you like in an agreement) it to you for $45,000.
Losers weepers?

According to David Sherer, his son Daniel and Anderson were out fishing one day and came across the "floating item," approximately five miles offshore. "[My son was] out and he finds this item, which is not connected anymore, it’s gotten loose," he said. "It’s blocking the waterway, and loose. And he picks it up as a lost item."

But one maritime lawyer that Ars spoke with said American law actually doesn't rely on a principle of finders-keepers.

"In the maritime world, by finding property that belongs to someone else, you do not obtain title to it or the right to possession of it unless it has been abandoned," Marilyn Raia, a maritime lawyer in San Francisco, e-mailed. "The offshore distance is irrelevant. If asked, I would not accept the defense of these fishermen in the pending action. This wasn’t abandoned so it’s a moot point really. Abandonment involves an intentional relinquishment of rights to property. You can’t negligently abandon something."

Department of Justice lawyers did not immediately respond to Ars’ request for comment.

Kim Fulton-Bennett, a spokesman at the Monterey Bay Aquarium Research Institute, which manages the experiment that the MS1 was part of, told Ars he was not familiar with the particulars of this case. However, he did note that there have been "occasional issues" with people taking or damaging oceanic equipment in general. "It's one of the many hazards we face any time we put expensive gear in the ocean," Fulton-Bennett wrote.

And so where is the buoy now? David Sherer isn’t telling.

"As of today I have no comment on where it is, except that we have it, not the government," he said.

The case is set for its first management conference before a federal magistrate judge in San Jose, California, in June 2016.

http://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2016/03/2-men-take-us-govt-ocean-science-buoy-now-want-to-sell-it-back-for-13000/

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

:monocle:
Now thats some bullshit right there

Constant Hamprince
Oct 24, 2010

by exmarx
College Slice
As a professional lawyer, I like to keep it casual by starting my legal responses with the phrase "as an old trial dog", especially when my client is facing potential arrest for piracy.

Geostomp
Oct 22, 2008

Unite: MASH!!
~They've got the bad guys on the run!~
Are they seriously complaining about the loss of income from keeping the buoy on their ship? The "salvaged" buoy that was marked as government property which they hauled up completely by choice, specifically with intent to sell?

This is pretty amazing.

Plan Z
May 6, 2012

Oh god, last round. My brain hurts from trying to think of these and there's actual news happening now.

Lieutenant Truckpriest Dylan H Pinckney. You drive a "stolen" prom limo SUV, kidnap government employees, and baptize them in the jacuzzi.

Peztopiary posted:

I'm going off the grid and I need a nom de guerre.

Thomas Jefferson Washington. You think you got kicked out your old militia because they didn't believe it was your birth name and that there were too many Thomas Jeffersons in the group, but it's because you're an immigrant.

meristem posted:

One for a lady, please.

1st Deacon of the Guard at The Great Library at Provo Priscilla Lafayette. It is the largest library of Biblez for Kidz, Chick Tracts, and AR-15 cleaning manuals in Northern Utah.

Alan Smithee posted:

You have no authority over me according to the manga carta

General First Class Tyler Fisher Confer Corl of the Central PA Defense Initiative. Your group now guards the front doors of Sheetz Corporate Recruitment Offices in hopes of getting free Sheetza Pizzas.

Little_wh0re posted:

I'm not going to give this a wide berth

President Ammon Lavoy of Galt Archipelago, a breakaway nation founded in 2152 when a garbage freighter splits under its own weight off the coast of Seattle.

Plan Z
May 6, 2012

Samovar posted:

Chows down on sugar free gummy bears.

9-star General Tyrone Jackson James. Only highly respected by other miltiamen when they see face-to-face that you are white

Geostomp posted:

This vessel is ready to leave the water and fight for the land.

HMS Kyle Tisdale. You misunderstood and believed you must live your life as a boat and were forcibly detained after mooring yourself at the Port of Detroit.

hi liter posted:

I've always wanted to be a white man

Pastor Sergeant Dayvis Durndle. You steal communion wafers (You obnoxiously call them crackers, much like you do tortilla chips) from local Catholic churches and turn them into flavorless midwestern casseroles for your congregation.

Okay, that's it.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Constant Hamprince posted:

As a professional lawyer, I like to keep it casual by starting my legal responses with the phrase "as an old trial dog", especially when my client is facing potential arrest for piracy.

OK, Mr. Funny Man. You've had your fun. But I'm a real lawyer, albeit one in a landlocked state, and there's a lot of of people out there with law degrees so you gotta hustle.

So when some boatswain' comes a swaggerin' in on his sea legs to your strip mall office next to the empty Blockbuster you don't ask questions. When he tells you he's a salty ol' sea dog you tell him you're a seasoned trial dog. That's how you build rapport with a potential client. You'd know that, if you were real lawyer.

McNerd
Aug 28, 2007
It's eerie because this is exactly the plot of my Malory Archer/Michael Bluth/Cliven Bundy fanfic. A taut, sexy thriller.

McNerd has issued a correction as of 06:22 on Apr 13, 2016

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
https://twitter.com/Karimala1/status/720062399370240000

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Considered yourself warned fuckers :goshawk:

https://twitter.com/WandaKTVZ/status/718565684574167040

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Those kids have excellent penmanship.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

The Ape of Naples posted:

Those kids have excellent penmanship.

RElEASE

Shakenbaker
Nov 14, 2005

Grimey Drawer

Everyone knows that if you leave the third letter uncapitalized then the (illegal, immoral but still bound by arcane magicks of the CONSTITUTION) federal government must release your person while putting your strawman into prison in it's place. :shepface: This also works for speeding tickets and child support claims.

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

"Honey, why did your mother leave you and your infant sibling here? Did she abandon you like she'll abandon your dad within six months of realizing that he'll never see daylight as a free man ever again and she could do better?"

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
She only has 6 kids. In the crazy Mormon Constitutionalist community she's practically a virgin. Hell, tons of guys love that instant family thing, she'll be remarried by the end of the year.

El_Elegante
Jul 3, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Biscuit Hider

:lol:

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001

Plan Z posted:

Quote this post to receive your SovCit militia name.

Are you detaining me, or am I free to go?

MisterOblivious
Mar 17, 2010

by sebmojo

Geostomp posted:

Are they seriously complaining about the loss of income from keeping the buoy on their ship? The "salvaged" buoy that was marked as government property which they hauled up completely by choice, specifically with intent to sell?

This is pretty amazing.

The wiring got wrapped around their prop and they had to hire a diver to untangle it.

quote:

the loose buoy's cabling got tangled up in her propellers, and she had to limp back to shore at one knot, down from a top normal speed of 15 knots. Sherer told Ars that he removed the buoy from the water not only because it posed a "navigational hazard," but also because he had no choice—it had attached itself to his boat.

quote:

He also hired a diver to inspect the underside of his boat and disentangle the wiring that had gotten in his propeller. Sherer is still unsure if his boat's transmission was damaged by the buoy. While he was doing all of these things, his boat was unable to be used for commercial fishing for several days.
http://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2016/03/fisherman-who-has-kept-usgs-buoy-for-10-weeks-all-i-want-is-compensation/

OAquinas
Jan 27, 2008

Biden has sat immobile on the Iron Throne of America. He is the Master of Malarkey by the will of the gods, and master of a million votes by the might of his inexhaustible calamari.

Wait, are they requesting the Government to renew their joinder on the BUNDY™contract --to re-lease them?

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

This avatar now 50% more dark mode compliant

I have no idea whether he's entitled to compensation but I don't expect that trying to sell the buoy back to the USGS is how you get it.

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

OAquinas posted:

Wait, are they requesting the Government to renew their joinder on the BUNDY™contract --to re-lease them?

Sounds that way to me. Maybe they're hoping if he joins the Government Corporation they'll finally give him access to that trust they've been holding in his name

lol

I get the feeling we are going to see a whole lot of trials attempting to challenge the federal government's "property rights" over the next couple of years as the Bundy fallout continues to build.

Mirthless has issued a correction as of 19:02 on Apr 13, 2016

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

I hope they don't quickdraw a firearm from that pram. :ohdear: Stay safe, fascist federal pig.

Rebel Blob
Mar 1, 2008

Extinction for our time

MisterOblivious posted:

The wiring got wrapped around their prop and they had to hire a diver to untangle it
Funny, that might have been something that an old jury dog might want to mention in writing to the government about compensation. Instead, lawyer dad only complains about how the buoy was "gouging" and the loss of working time. There is also the fisherman's account that the USCG completely ignored him over the radio and his ridiculous recollection of the conversation he had with the USCG woman sent to pick up the buoy. If there was actual damage, it should have and easily could have been documented. And even if this is more than just a self-serving account, this sounds basically like an insurance matter.

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer
Dear government:

I have recently come into possession of one of "your" mk 67 submarine launched mines. If you would like it back send me a sum of $200,000 an- *BOOM*

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Aren't there still some crashed bomber / sunk sub nuclear weapons at the bottom of the ocean that we haven't recovered? I think I know the next piece of federal property these guys should try to claim :v:

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

I have gone back two months on this lady's twitter feed and I still can't figure out if she is on the side of the militants or against them :cripes: Irony has gotten so dense now that it's indistinguishable from sincerity.

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

Parallel Paraplegic posted:

Aren't there still some crashed bomber / sunk sub nuclear weapons at the bottom of the ocean that we haven't recovered? I think I know the next piece of federal property these guys should try to claim :v:

Not really. The B-52 that crashed in Spain had it's nuclear weapons retrieved and the USS Scorpion and USS Thresher were nuclear-powered attack submarines, not ballistic submarines. The only boomers that have sunk were the Russians', the K-129 and the Kursk, and the Kursk's missiles were recovered by the Russians while Howard Hughes and the Glomar Explorer recovered some if not all of K-129.

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

Young Freud posted:

Not really. The B-52 that crashed in Spain had it's nuclear weapons retrieved and the USS Scorpion and USS Thresher were nuclear-powered attack submarines, not ballistic submarines. The only boomers that have sunk were the Russians', the K-129 and the Kursk, and the Kursk's missiles were recovered by the Russians while Howard Hughes and the Glomar Explorer recovered some if not all of K-129.

In 1958 a nuclear bomb was dropped off the coast of Georgia after a mid air collision and never recovered. The air force claims it had no nuclear material, but a congressional report says it was a fully functional bomb.

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.

Shalebridge Cradle posted:

In 1958 a nuclear bomb was dropped off the coast of Georgia after a mid air collision and never recovered. The air force claims it had no nuclear material, but a congressional report says it was a fully functional bomb.

Maybe they secretly used that as a test of project azorian

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

The Protagonist posted:

Maybe they secretly used that as a test of project azorian

Or maybe the Russians grabbed it with a fishing trawler or a submarine.

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

theflyingorc posted:

They quote it all the time, because "REASONS". My favorite is that UK courts keep having people make arguments based on the UCC, a document written in the US.

It's really hard to decipher anything at all on sovereign websites, by the way:

http://www.dwmlc.com/

:phone: CELL: (414) 803-5448 :E-MAIL: DWMLAWPRO@AOL.COM

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

theflyingorc posted:

They quote it all the time, because "REASONS". My favorite is that UK courts keep having people make arguments based on the UCC, a document written in the US.

It's really hard to decipher anything at all on sovereign websites, by the way:

http://www.dwmlc.com/

under SCAMS

quote:

~1 THE PERSON "COLLEN-DARLING LLOYD" CLAIMING TO BE MY WIFE IS A FRAUD AND SCAM-ARTIST, WHO STOLD $4000.00 WITH FOUR-FRAUDULENT MASTERCARDS WHERE SHE GOT THE INFO FROM MY CREDIT REPORT WORKING AT AN EMPLOYMENT-AGENCY AND ACCESS TO CLASSIFIED-FILES AND THEN APPLIED AND WAS ISSUED-4 IN A FICTIONAL-NAME; COLLEEN ALSO DID THE SAME THING TO 11 OTHER MEN AND WENT TO PRISON FOR 5-YEARS-UTAH-STATE ON 12 FELONY-CHARGES. I HAVE BEEN A SINGLE MAN FOR 30 YEARS NOW.

~2 "RONALD CARLSON" IS A TAX CHEAT AND WITHOUT STUDING THE CORRECT-SYNTAX-SENTENCE-STRUCTURE, COPIED COPYRIGHT-PARTS FROM MY BOOK AND ADDED-FICTIONAL-ADVERB-VERB-ARGUMENTS FROM ANOTHER FICTIONAL-LANGUAGE-IRS-CODES AND CONVERTED IT INTO SOMETHING THAT I DID NOT WRITE AND AUTHORIZE. HE HELD A FLAG UP IN COURT AND PRESENTED HIS FICTIONAL PAPERS IN 1997 AND WAS FOUND GILTY OF TAX FRAUD AND SENT TO PRISON FOR 3-1/2 YEARS. HE STATES THAT SOME OF WHAT HE READ MAKES SENSE TO HIM.

~3 "SOUTHERN-LAW" IS AN ADVERB-VERB-FICTIONAL-ORGANIZATION AND HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE CORRECT-SENTENCE-STRUCTURE-SYNTAX-GRAMMAR. FOR THE CORRECT-SENTENCE-STRUCTURE-COMMUNICATION-PARSE-SYNTAX-GRAMMAR HAS HIS FICTIN-LANGUAGE-PROGRAMS OUT OF BUSINESS AND SHOWS THE SOUTHERN-LAW ORGANIZATION TO BE A FRAUD. THE CLOSER YOU GET TO THE TARGET THE MORE FLACK YOU GET. YEAR-POST~1997. FICTION-IN>>>FICTION-OUT

~4 AS FOR "RICK" THE SECOND-HAND INFO IS ALL WRONG. I NEVER DID A CASE IN ARIZONA TO THIS DATE. I LIVE IN MILWAUKEE.

~5 FOR THE TRIAL AND CONVICTIONS OF THE 33-PERSONS (JUDGES AND ATTORNEYS) IN THE DORTHY: LAM'S CASE, FEDERAL-JUDGE:David-Wynn: Miller FOUND ALL DEFENDANTS-GUILTY AND WITH THESE CONVICTIONS AND CHARGES WERE UPHELD IN AN APPEAL TO THE UNITED STATES SUPREME COURT AND WORLD-COURT AT THE HAUGE IN 2001 AND WARRANTS ARE STILL ON THE BOOKS FOR THE ARREST OF THESE JUDGES AND ATTORNEYS'-CRIMES. ~NOV-~2001-TO-~JAN-~2011

This guy is legit loving crazy. I hope those poor Supreme Court justices fare well at their appeals at the WORLD-COURT at THE HAUGE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!
AT LEAST HE IS USING CORRECT-SENTENCE-SYNTAX-STRUCTURE-GRAMMAR