Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
alf_pogs
Feb 15, 2012

TTerrible posted:

That is a scandalous accusations and I'll see you in spacecourt.

woo new page snype

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

D_Smart
May 11, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
College Slice

Colostomy Bag posted:

You and Derek must live in the same town.

Most State courts deem them illegal. That's why they get thrown out routinely. It's a big deal down here in FL. Thing is most people just pay the fine (which can go up to $300 depending on the city) since they don't know much about the law.

In fact, I got two in the past six months - and beat both via https://www.theticketclinic.com for $75. Here's why: https://www.theticketclinic.com/sem/media-press/articles.php

Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

:lesnick: C-Bangin' it :lesnick:

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

no dumbs

no dramas

only dogges

Damn Dirty Ape
Jan 23, 2015

I love you Dr. Zaius

ideate posted:

huh almost like he's being paid to do it

His punishment can be either the standard stimperial shock treatment (triples every second etc etc) or a night in Beet Wagon's workshop of tortured flesh horrors.

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005
Star Citizen - Beet Wagons Workshop of Tortured Flesh Horrors

Ash1138
Sep 29, 2001

Get up, chief. We're just gettin' started.

Palisader posted:

Ah! Sorry, I was directing it more towards your comment--I couldn't possibly be hyped over something Todd Howard says because I don't follow gaming news closely enough to know what he's done in the past. So my frame of reference is, well, Gorf's post.

I feel like I'm Derek Smarting my explanation though, sorry
it's cool. he may have toned it down for fallout 4 compared to skyrim or oblivion, but i didn't really pay much attention between announcement and release

WhiskeyWhiskers
Oct 14, 2013

"هذا ليس عادلاً."
"هذا ليس عادلاً على الإطلاق."
"كان هناك وقت الآن."
(السياق الخفي: للقراءة)
The way America lets you turn right on a red confuses and scares me. Why not just have a separate set of lights for the turning lane?

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

TTerrible posted:

Star Citizen - Beet Wagons Workshop of Tortured Flesh Horrors

I like this post.

runsamok
Jan 12, 2011

TTerrible posted:

Star Citizen - Beet Wagons Workshop of Tortured Flesh Horrors and Sometimes His Awesome Dog Too

FTFY

Variable 5
Apr 17, 2007
We do these things not because they are easy, but because we thought they would be easy.
Grimey Drawer

WhiskeyWhiskers posted:

The way America lets you turn right on a red confuses and scares me. Why not just have a separate set of lights for the turning lane?

There's not always a turning lane.

G0RF
Mar 19, 2015

Some galactic defender you are, Space Cadet.

Ash1138 posted:

crobbers' brain is a drug soaked meatball and if he thinks that rockstar is his closest competition, anything bethesda does won't even register.

Agreed that he's not going to give a crap about Bethesda's plans.. He's watching everybody vanish in his rear-view mirror already, with only Rockstar left trying to keep up... Maybe those Houser brothers can do it... Maybe!

Palisader
Mar 14, 2012

DESPAIR MORTALS, FOR I WISH TO PLAY PATTY-CAKE
Wait, so if you're a shill, and I'm a shill...then who's flying the plane??

Ragequit
Jun 1, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

ideate posted:

huh almost like he's being paid to do it

You got it! In reality though, I don't care about space games, so when I heard Derek Smart rose from the ashes again I had to see what was going on, and he literally had not changed one bit in a decade, it's amazing. Fortunately I don't have 30 pages of posts about Chris Roberts or Ben, now that would be embarrassing.

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

revmoo posted:

LOL Ragequit has four loving pages in this thread all whining about Derek

lol

hanales
Nov 3, 2013

WhiskeyWhiskers posted:

Some places have that. some places you can't turn right on red. usually when you can they aren't busy enough roads for it to be a problem.

It gets really crazy when you can left on red from a one way to another one way. that's by city/state though.

WhiskeyWhiskers
Oct 14, 2013

"هذا ليس عادلاً."
"هذا ليس عادلاً على الإطلاق."
"كان هناك وقت الآن."
(السياق الخفي: للقراءة)

Variable 5 posted:

There's not always a turning lane.

You can still have a green and red arrow on the lights though. It just seems loving confusing, and I live in a city that lets you do hook turns.

Ash1138
Sep 29, 2001

G0RF posted:

Agreed that he's not going to give a crap about Bethesda's plans.. He's watching everybody vanish in his rear-view mirror already, with only Rockstar left trying to keep up... Maybe those Houser brothers can do it... Maybe!
they might be a little busy in court!

Lovely Joe Stalin
Jun 12, 2007

Our Lovely Wang

Ragequit posted:

You got it! In reality though, I don't care about space games, so when I heard Derek Smart rose from the ashes again I had to see what was going on, and he literally had not changed one bit in a decade, it's amazing. Fortunately I don't have 30 pages of posts about Chris Roberts or Ben, now that would be embarrassing.

Here is a spoon. Please eat all of my arse.

G0RF
Mar 19, 2015

Ash1138 posted:

it's cool. he may have toned it down for fallout 4 compared to skyrim or oblivion, but i didn't really pay much attention between announcement and release
That drat Radiant AI dream still eludes us!

Don't worry- Roberts is going to deliver what Howard keeps fumbling for. I feel it in my bones!

hanales
Nov 3, 2013

Ragequit posted:

But he's known for being crazy. You're just Don Quixote-ing this. It's remarkably stupid if you're doing it for free.

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005

Gapey Joe Stalin posted:

Here is a spoon. Please eat all of my arse.

In all of this thread I never thought I'd see a shill get felchspooned.

Ragequit
Jun 1, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

drat Dirty Ape posted:

His punishment can be either the standard stimperial shock treatment (triples every second etc etc) or a night in Beet Wagon's workshop of tortured flesh horrors.

No idea what stimperial shock treatment is, but I totally would visit Beet's back alley warehouse and talk about cool sea life.

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

Ragequit posted:

actually it's equal

G0RF
Mar 19, 2015

Yeah talk about first world problems. first world .1% problems. They might have to cut that guy a royalty check equivalent to all the money star citizen's ever raised!

runsamok
Jan 12, 2011

WhiskeyWhiskers posted:

You can still have a green and red arrow on the lights though. It just seems loving confusing, and I live in a city that lets you do hook turns.

Clearly we need to complicate every intersection everywhere, or people can just go "Hey, why the gently caress am I waiting? I've come to a complete stop & there's nothing preventing me from turning safely, so I can proceed."

D_Smart
May 11, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
College Slice

skaboomizzy posted:

It worked out really well for the last guy who tried be an online shrink and diagnose Derek Smart.

Now would be a good time for you all to send his Twitter account well wishes. It's going to get yanked.

These fuckers don't learn. How many accounts have I had yanked now? 7

ps: I know who he is. So that's going online within the next 24 hrs as well

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

lmao

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

can i get a rip in chat

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
The Ticket Clinic is the best law team to challenge the TOS & EULA precedents set by the US Supreme Court. Chris Roberts is going to be held accountable to the backers customers donors sponsors.

A Neurotic Jew
Feb 17, 2012

by exmarx
lmao

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005
:five: :five: :five: :f5:

Welcome back thread. I've missed you.

ideate
Aug 20, 2002

Ragequit posted:

I don't think any reason you post in this thread is any less embarrassing

Sperglord
Feb 6, 2016
GORF - when do you expect Starfield to be revealed?

I think that Starfield could be the CIG killer, more so than Elite. Starfield sounds like a pure first person MMO, right along CIG's lines. When Starfield is released, CIG will have direct competition. CR will be trapped, let the PU look bad or double down on the awful SQ42...

Skellybones
May 31, 2011

Fun Shoe
Derek drives like he posts: Fast, angry, and when he sees red he just gets faster and angrier

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

alphabettitouretti posted:

"what the hell is that. Is it for blowjobs?" is what my gf said as I scrolled past this thing.

So. Beet. Is it?

Seems like it.

Ragequit
Jun 1, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

hanales posted:

But he's known for being crazy. You're just Don Quixote-ing this. It's remarkably stupid if you're doing it for free.

He reads every single post because he can't help himself, so I am being paid in his time I guess. I suppose after all this time he will never change even if people yell at him or make fun of him for flipping out over inane things and/or people, so you are probably right!

Ash1138
Sep 29, 2001

G0RF posted:

That drat Radiant AI dream still eludes us!

Don't worry- Roberts is going to deliver what Howard keeps fumbling for. I feel it in my bones!
star citizen will have every feature of every game

it is the ur-game. the alpha and the omega

hanales
Nov 3, 2013

D_Smart posted:

Now would be a good time for you all to send his Twitter account well wishes. It's going to get yanked.

These fuckers don't learn. How many accounts have I had yanked now? 7

ps: I know who he is. So that's going online within the next 24 hrs as well

Derek since they are both clearly here waiting for your posts, why don't you just make it an hour. Then we can all go to bed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Skellybones posted:

Derek drives like he posts: Fast, angry, and when he sees red he just gets faster and angrier

THOSE loving CAMERAS! THIS IS AMERICA

• Locked thread