Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Daruna
Jul 3, 2011
actually I lied I have Blast x and Mr Rive on PL.pl forums/mumble on mute and ignore because holy poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

brand engager
Mar 23, 2011

Orange Red Bull posted:

Goddamn theres a lot of you :10bux:

I've been posting in other subforums for years dumbass. :fuckoff:

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
i feel that if people join for avideo game, they shouldnt be made fun of as long as they are posting in other forums

if they just only post here to talk about EVE goons then thats kinda weird

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

SperginMcBadposter posted:

poorly, but not relevant

also afaik only dadbuck has plat in the Group Of Three so the other two cant report anyway

Huge_Midget
Jun 6, 2002

I don't like the look of it...

mpaarating posted:

Nah, Its gotten so wild there and Indy has so many rad breweries now that its hard to justify the $250 on it.

Plus I still have a 7 year vertical of DL that I need to drink. :rip:

You going?

Nope I'm not going. Beer nerds are almost as bad as Eve nerds. I also have a 7 year vertical going back to 2008. I want to find some time to get down to Indy this summer since there are so many new breweries I want to check out. Gonna be down there in August for a concert so I might hit you up for some recommendations in the White River area.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Orange Red Bull posted:

For future reference: Dadbuck, Dragonstalking, Daruna, Youtuber, jeffraider, avatarwin, kiresays, SperginMcbadposter, Unfunny Poster, Endie, Xolve, Kimsemus and TopGoon[555] are all in the enemy videogame guild and may make frivolous reports. Probably not Endie or Unfunny poster.

You're an idiot.

ChickenWing
Jul 22, 2010

:v:

Eonwe posted:

i feel that if people join for avideo game, they shouldnt be made fun of as long as they are posting in other forums

paying :10bux: to join the goon guild is bad and dumb, redeemed only slightly by going to post in other threads after

paying :10bux: to become part of the goon community is cool and good

mpaarating
May 6, 2011

The Baddest Boi

Huge_Midget posted:

Nope I'm not going. Beer nerds are almost as bad as Eve nerds. I also have a 7 year vertical going back to 2008. I want to find some time to get down to Indy this summer since there are so many new breweries I want to check out. Gonna be down there in August for a concert so I might hit you up for some recommendations in the White River area.

Do it for sure! I live right downtown so that would be convenient (I'm a man of convenience)

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
Here is something I think might make you all laugh!

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

VideoGames posted:

:kimchi:

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe

VideoGames posted:

that's pretty solid

Landsknecht
Oct 27, 2009
I hope this person is trolling, nobody can be so unfunny and dumb
Wow people are getting really worked up over here. Can't we just all agree that the space empire is dead and mistakes were made, and maybe now it's time to try new adventures in eve?

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

VideoGames posted:

:neckbeard:

Worldshatter
May 7, 2015

:kazooieass:PEPSI for TV-GAME:kazooieass:

Rock is this thread's real hero

Denis
Apr 8, 2015

you had best looking background ever, and you changed it for who ?
Lawn init or razor ? the others left afaik.

Such a bad decision i wouldve kept the bee one

Daruna
Jul 3, 2011
I liked the bee background more than the stupid moneybadger one

gently caress the name moneybadger

Dr. Pangloss
Apr 5, 2014
Ask me about metaphysico-theologo-cosmolo-nigology. I'm here to help!

Venom Snake posted:

I also moved all my poo poo out using Drifter holes and I long for the day I can finally convince people to actually use the drat things with me.

I unironically am interested in this.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Orange Red Bull posted:

For future reference: Dadbuck, Dragonstalking, Daruna, Youtuber, jeffraider, avatarwin, kiresays, SperginMcbadposter, Unfunny Poster, Endie, Xolve, Kimsemus and TopGoon[555] are all in the enemy videogame guild and may make frivolous reports. Probably not Endie or Unfunny poster.

Shut up you stuffy oval office. With the exception of like 3 people on that list, everyone else is capable of having a solid conversation and making good posts.

Octavious
Dec 29, 2004

Juices so sweet and sassy
When Videogames ends up as a contract scammer in Jita, I'll think back to this thread and the innocence that was lost.

Octavious fucked around with this message at 17:18 on Apr 14, 2016

Hubbl3
Mar 28, 2016

Daruna posted:

I liked the bee background more than the stupid moneybadger one

gently caress the name moneybadger

TEST named it, what did you expect?

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Dr. Pangloss posted:

I unironically am interested in this.

I threw all my blueprints and small but super valuable stuff into a covop's T3, found a difter hole in Dek (in MXX was super convenient), and I got 5 different high sec connections through it. Then bookmarked everything after dropping off the T3 and the Blueprints and just came back and moved ships through it one by one. I couldn't take battleships through but the only BS I owned was a shitfit theta Dominix.

They are basically Thera's with more connections, smaller system size, and a lot fuckin less autism to deal with. Oh and they even have a version of concord to kill idiots who try to follow you who don't know what they are doing.

edit: They also connect to C2's so you can ride the C2 super highway using them as well.

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

SperginMcBadposter posted:

This game is pitting brother against brother, GiP against GiP.

ApocalypseMeow
Mar 4, 2008

I love the smell of Catnip in the morning....Smells like Victory.

VideoGames posted:

Honestly the hero of this thread, godspeed little Rock, may you mine many ores :3:

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Eonwe posted:

To be fair people that post in games threads they don't play, have not played recently or don't have an active stake in is a bit weird too.

Landsknecht
Oct 27, 2009
I hope this person is trolling, nobody can be so unfunny and dumb

vyst posted:

To be fair people that post in games threads they don't play, have not played recently or don't have an active stake in is a bit weird too.

well i mean i've started playing eve again, but not really seriously yet or anything like that

it's surprisingly fun rolling around lowsec and winning/losing solo pvp and killing the fancy rats

Daruna
Jul 3, 2011
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9yZnKieUhA

this is pretty good heh

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

VideoGames posted:

you're a good person VG

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

vyst posted:

who are you

Oodles
Oct 31, 2005

Given the slap fest that's going on in null just now, I might rip out my ratting skills and inject exhumers.

Can't see me flying an Ishtar any time soon, and I can go chill with Videogames in highsec.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Eonwe posted:

who are you

If you played the game there's a remote chance you would know.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Eonwe posted:

who are you

He's the ex-head of Space Human Resources for GoonSwarm.

Kimsemus
Dec 4, 2013

by Reene
Toilet Rascal

Orange Red Bull posted:

Probably not me either. In fact if you could not lump me in with some of the morons you just listed, that would be great. There are a couple people you listed that are terrible, the rest of us are fine.

So gently caress you, basically is what I'm saying. :toot:

Xolve
Oct 12, 2012

Well, shoot! We ain't come this far just to dump this thing in the drink. What's the nearest target opportunity?

Oodles posted:

Given the slap fest that's going on in null just now, I might rip out my ratting skills and inject exhumers.

Can't see me flying an Ishtar any time soon, and I can go chill with Videogames in highsec.

It begins.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Kimsemus posted:

Probably not me either. In fact if you could not lump me in with some of the morons you just listed, that would be loving great, thanks. :toot:

sod off jerk, guy organizes something cool for EVE players no matter what alliance or coalition they belong to and you can't see past their drat alliance logo.

Kimsemus
Dec 4, 2013

by Reene
Toilet Rascal

Unfunny Poster posted:

sod off jerk, guy organizes something cool for EVE players no matter what alliance or coalition they belong to and you can't see past their drat alliance logo.

Our alliance logo is terrible and I try to see past it by pretending it doesn't exist.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Unfunny Poster posted:

Hey I ran GS recon for a couple of years too. Not that it's any less nerdy.

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

kismeteer was being dumb in a fleet with tiberizzle and tiberizzle was, well, tiberizzle in his graceful tolerance for stupidity and patient discussion of carefully explaining a very basic task. so kismeteer, in a reasonable and not-at-all whiny child who didn't get their way manner, renamed the ccp station to "CCP-US XII - GoonWaffe Dread Cache Station" and then started iming a bunch of people about how much stuff he could steal resulting in gsol people who have been doing an incredible amount of work already with the war having to drop what they're actually doing and run around and figure out if he did steal anything while his roles were being stripped, secure everything, etc

i'm sure in his mind the fact he didn't ~actually~ steal all that stuff made it all ok but what the gently caress, who throws that sort of snit and stress out people who are already doing too much because tiberizzle was mean to him. like, if you can't deal with people being mean to you, why the gently caress did you volunteer for a tiberizzle op, the nicest tiberizzle ever is to someone is not actually calling them an idiot at that particular moment :v:

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

In that moment kismeteer donned his trench and trusty battle katana and vowed vengeance.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

vyst posted:

If you played the game there's a remote chance you would know.

i guess we'll never know

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Unfunny Poster posted:

so nobody

• Locked thread