Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bohemian Nights
Jul 14, 2006

When I wake up,
I look into the mirror
I can see a clearer, vision
I should start living today
Clapping Larry

ArfJason posted:

show us a good funny post youve made

i'd rather not be a piece of poo poo than whatever you find internet funny hoping this helps

Also sorry for dropping out just before the last round in goonmans, I think I had a power outage for like a second and it killed my computer momentarily

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Bohemian Nights posted:

i'd rather not be a piece of poo poo than whatever you find internet funny hoping this helps

Also sorry for dropping out just before the last round in goonmans, I think I had a power outage for like a second and it killed my computer momentarily

lmfao

Antares
Jan 13, 2006

ask not for whom the jokeman posts

UnfurledSails
Sep 1, 2011

"Matchmaking"

fennesz
Dec 29, 2008

Someone get Up Circle to comment on this travesty.

In other news, I started a game 1-5-9. Finished 21-10-18 with multiple hackusations :smugdog:

Up Circle
Apr 3, 2008
this thread is very predictable

New Zealand can eat me
Aug 29, 2008

:matters:

I was totally joking about people having you on ignore, it's funny that it turned out to be true :rip:

qhat
Jul 6, 2015

Nice posting

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

Bohemian Nights posted:

:laffo: are you bargefink backwards' alt or something

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
ArfJason is a good poster

Pollyzoid
Nov 2, 2010

GRUUAGH you say?

Garfu posted:

What's the best live ticker for CS matches for web browser, not phone? The HLTV one blows, or it's buried somewhere on the site and I can't find it. THe actual matches section is delayed something awful.

https://esportlivescore.com/g_csgo.html is what I use.

bpower
Feb 19, 2011
So this time next year the top 50 teams in the world will be Chinese?

Bohemian Nights
Jul 14, 2006

When I wake up,
I look into the mirror
Clapping Larry

bpower posted:

So this time next year the top 50 teams in the world will be Chinese?

can't wait for cdec, ehome, newbee and vici gaming to appear on cs top 10 lists

stump collector
May 28, 2007
im excited for NA to fall out of the top 20

Alighieri
Dec 10, 2005

:dukedog:

Had a factory new icarus fell drop while doing a random MM. I bottom fragged and everyone got really mad I got the gun. So thanks Valve for giving me $100 for playing this game horribly.

UnfurledSails
Sep 1, 2011

Opened a case because I wanted to spend the 3 dollars in my account and got a red bowie knife. Looks and sounds really cool.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Alighieri posted:

Had a factory new icarus fell drop while doing a random MM. I bottom fragged and everyone got really mad I got the gun. So thanks Valve for giving me $100 for playing this game horribly.
Didn't you also post about getting an Akihabara Accept last Operation?

UnfurledSails posted:

Opened a case because I wanted to spend the 3 dollars in my account and got a red bowie knife. Looks and sounds really cool.
Slaughter? Crimson Web?

Demostrs
Mar 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
nice finds gamers i make my own luck tho

Alighieri
Dec 10, 2005

:dukedog:

symbolic posted:

Didn't you also post about getting an Akihabara Accept last Operation?

No, but I really wanted one. My previous item find post was about the Stattrak M9 Black Pearl that I sold for a few bike parts. Dude I sold it to recently sold all his knives as well, guess he had to liquidate some assets when oil started its slump.

Rite Of Massage
Aug 16, 2005

sants posted:

finally uploaded this esea clip from a while back with buns and spiros

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-pG8DhUCX8

i forgot this happened and did not say "hi reddit" like ive always wanted to

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

Posted earlier but I never got a response, can I get an invite so I can play some goon pugs?

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197960673641

Bohemian Nights
Jul 14, 2006

When I wake up,
I look into the mirror
Clapping Larry

OxySnake posted:

Posted earlier but I never got a response, can I get an invite so I can play some goon pugs?

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197960673641

You don't need to add anyone really, just go check out the sub.io thread in the private games subforum

Up Circle
Apr 3, 2008
all the worst posters in the thread...theyre all coming together~!!

qhat
Jul 6, 2015

Up Circle posted:

now that you're here

Antares
Jan 13, 2006

Up Circle posted:

please don't post while yanking your weird dick

UnfurledSails
Sep 1, 2011

symbolic posted:

Slaughter? Crimson Web?

Crimson Web. It's also loving huge. Looks like it covers half the screen.

fennesz
Dec 29, 2008

UnfurledSails posted:

It's essentially a long sword, yeah.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

UnfurledSails posted:

Mind posting screenshots? If you have a good pattern, it could be worth quite a bit more than the average value.

aksuur
Nov 9, 2003

qhat posted:

now that you're here

says the guy who's been around for a week

Capt. Sticl
Jul 24, 2002

In Zion I was meant to be
'Doze the homes
Block the sea
With this great ship at my command
I'll plunder all the Promised Land!
God can smurfs be frustrating. Guy just dropped 60 om us. lost 16-9.

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

Capt. Sticl posted:

God can smurfs be frustrating. Guy just dropped 60 om us. lost 16-9.

I'm impressed you got 9 rounds with him getting 4ks almost every round. His team must have been terrible.

nosl
Jan 17, 2015

CHIM, bitch!
To my dismay, I have not played in a while and my rank has changed from DMG to Nova 1. The amount of trash these kids spew in their mic is retarded. Even if they're in their 20s, they're still garbage and won't let you hear footsteps, dont take shots that are easy as hell, etc. Please kill me.

Up Circle
Apr 3, 2008

nosl posted:

To my dismay, I have not played in a while and my rank has changed from DMG to Nova 1. The amount of trash these kids spew in their mic is retarded. Even if they're in their 20s, they're still garbage and won't let you hear footsteps, dont take shots that are easy as hell, etc. Please kill me.

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

nosl posted:

the rank shifts are way more accurate and you probably always were a GN at heart :ssh:

also a voice_scale bind that mutes your teammates where you're trying to clutch is essential.

nosl
Jan 17, 2015

CHIM, bitch!

Famethrowa posted:

the rank shifts are way more accurate and you probably always were a GN at heart :ssh:

also a voice_scale bind that mutes your teammates where you're trying to clutch is essential.

I'm not playing as well as I used to, and not nearly as long (1-3 hrs compared to 6-12 hrs), so that's probably why. I've been playing with MG2 friends and I get along quite nicely at MG1-MGE ranks, which is where I kept falling from DMG to (MGE) anyways.

I'll be muting a lot of teammates until I'm back at MGE-DMG, that's for sure.

nosl fucked around with this message at 06:40 on Apr 16, 2016

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 14 hours!
game has steadily been queuing me with more and more supremes over the past few days. guess that month long break and return from LE wasn't all that bad.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 14 hours!

I LIKE TO SMOKE WEE posted:

I was totally joking about people having you on ignore, it's funny that it turned out to be true :rip:

ya dont worry gbs will be gbs

Bohemian Nights posted:

Rite Of Massage
Aug 16, 2005

if tyloo wins against navi i will hang a pic of mao in my room and believe the great leap forward never happened

Stumbletron
Jan 3, 2006
Anti-Stumble unit is fail!
I'll start tilting my headphones backwards

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

qhat
Jul 6, 2015

Smithereens posted:

if tyloo wins against navi i will hang a pic of mao in my room and believe the great leap forward never happened

I hope they do