Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Raar_Im_A_Dinosaur
Mar 16, 2006

GOOD LUCK!!
Dave Klein has a different personality each time he comes up, wonder what accent he'll have next time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Lol at klien coming up to meet cordary just becasuse he is a harmonezian. Also lol at cordary taking a tour of the audience members. It's fun! It's what I would like to do.

I wonder if he's gonna meet goldB.

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.

KoRMaK posted:

Lol at klien coming up to meet cordary just becasuse he is a harmonezian. Also lol at cordary taking a tour of the audience members. It's fun! It's what I would like to do.

I wonder if he's gonna meet goldB.

I've met Klein. I've also met both Cordrys (I've seen a lot more of Nate though; last October I ran into him on the set of The Circle. A very chill guy.

The Dark One
Aug 19, 2005

I'm your friend and I'm not going to just stand by and let you do this!

Golden Bee posted:

I've met Klein. I've also met both Cordrys (I've seen a lot more of Nate though; last October I ran into him on the set of The Circle. A very chill guy.

You'd have to be chill to stay in the game if your biggest claim to fame for a long time was Studio 60 On The Sunset Strip.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

I really wish we had more high Dan than drunk Dan.
He's already a sad-sack and doesn't need to exacerbate that.

Also, more than 15 seconds of Spencer.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
Spencer should just make his own podcast

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
A travel show starring Jeff and Spencer

NieR Occomata
Jan 18, 2009

Glory to Mankind.

great minds with dan harmon is so, so great

Illinois Smith
Nov 15, 2003

Ninety-one? There are ninety other "Tiger Drivers"? Do any involve actual tigers, or driving?
it gets wooooooorse

Ezzer
Aug 5, 2011

Toxxupation posted:

great minds with dan harmon is so, so great

Seconding this.

How many episodes are planned? When do they premiere?

SoupyTwist
Feb 20, 2008

Illinois Smith posted:

it gets wooooooorse

Get uuuuuuuuused to it!

zzMisc
Jun 26, 2002

Hoooly poo poo I just happened to log in 10 minutes before the end of this show and these folks are drunk as gently caress

CPColin
Sep 9, 2003

Big ol' smile.
That was an interesting episode, all right!

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Lol Corddry gave a shoutout to Goldberg.

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

KoRMaK posted:

Lol Corddry gave a shoutout to Goldberg.

Timecode?

EnsGDT
Nov 9, 2004

~boop boop beep motherfucker~

Psh like you don't know already.

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

EnsGDT posted:

Psh like you don't know already.

I don't listen every week.

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

It's like right at the beginning. I didn't really like Jeff and Dan's reaction tho, they too hard on ya.

Raar_Im_A_Dinosaur
Mar 16, 2006

GOOD LUCK!!
Harmontown, you can safely stop listening to the last third. Every time.

Paladin
Nov 26, 2004
You lost today, kid. But that doesn't mean you have to like it.

Raar_Im_A_Dinosaur posted:

Harmontown, you can safely stop listening to the last third. Every time.

Did they stop playing Shadowrun? What are they doing now?

Raar_Im_A_Dinosaur
Mar 16, 2006

GOOD LUCK!!

Paladin posted:

Did they stop playing Shadowrun? What are they doing now?

Terrible, forced, unfunny improv of scenarios that weren't interesting to begin with.

Paladin
Nov 26, 2004
You lost today, kid. But that doesn't mean you have to like it.

Terrible, forced, unfunny improv of scenarios that weren't interesting to begin with.

Yeah but which rules system this time?

Raar_Im_A_Dinosaur
Mar 16, 2006

GOOD LUCK!!

Paladin posted:

Yeah but which rules system this time?

Nice

LampkinsMateSteve
Jan 1, 2005

I've really fucked it. Have I fucked it?
I thought Aisha was cool, but I felt sorry for Rob. She just didn't get what he was doing at all. I'm not even the biggest Rob fan, but it kind of killed the show's momentum at times.

Wank
Apr 26, 2008
Oh Aisha. Jesus christo.

Zsinjeh
Jun 11, 2007

:shoboobs:

I dunno, I'm an improv-fan and religiously listen to Earwolf improv shows but most of the scenes on Harmontown has had me crying from laughter.

Not this week though, goddamn Aisha, loving go with it or shut the gently caress up.

Illinois Smith
Nov 15, 2003

Ninety-one? There are ninety other "Tiger Drivers"? Do any involve actual tigers, or driving?
Yeah, the improv segments usually are so much better than Shadowrun and 90% of the D&D ones. Not this one though.

You'd think someone who's hosted an improv show for three years would know to either Yes And or shut the gently caress up.

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007
There was just too many people on stage I think

Brocktoon
Jul 18, 2006

Before we engage we should hang back and study their tactics.
Jesus, ANOTHER loving cackling witch in the audience?

Also, I really wanted to hear more about Lord Scrotum...

Garfu
Mar 6, 2008

Much like buttholes, families are meant to be tight.
I haven't listened in a while but the "that happened" 45 minute improv bit from a few months that ago was absolutely amazing.

ElCondemn
Aug 7, 2005

Zsinjeh posted:

I dunno, I'm an improv-fan and religiously listen to Earwolf improv shows but most of the scenes on Harmontown has had me crying from laughter.

Not this week though, goddamn Aisha, loving go with it or shut the gently caress up.

I don't think she understood that they really wanted to do an improv scene, she just thought they didn't get her point of view.

Also I agree, just too many people. They were literally having multiple conversations on stage.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
I wish they would go back to just Dan and Jeff, with the occasional person dragged out of the audience for a couple minutes

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band
I figure there will have to be a day when I'm tired of hearing Schrab irritate Dan, but it's not today. :allears:

Garfu
Mar 6, 2008

Brocktoon posted:

Jesus, ANOTHER loving cackling witch in the audience?

Also, I really wanted to hear more about Lord Scrotum...

Followup: Does anyone remember what episode this was? I want to listen to it again on my drive home.

It was one without Spencer.

Brocktoon
Jul 18, 2006

Before we engage we should hang back and study their tactics.

Garfu posted:

Followup: Does anyone remember what episode this was? I want to listen to it again on my drive home.

Both of my comments are referring to this week's episode. (Unless you're Schrabbing me?)

Garfu
Mar 6, 2008

Episode of what?

edit: actually I meant to quote my own post from earlier, woops....

Garfu posted:

I haven't listened in a while but the "that happened" 45 minute improv bit from a few months ago was absolutely amazing.

Raar_Im_A_Dinosaur
Mar 16, 2006

GOOD LUCK!!
Spencer wasn't there. GOD I LOVE TO SCHRAB

braveplan
May 1, 2013

Oh man Aisha was lame here.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Bravespear posted:

Oh man Aisha was lame here.

I was moved by her description of how much The Empire Strikes Back meant to her, but I think the big problem was "too many people on the stage".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wank
Apr 26, 2008

prefect posted:

I was moved by her description of how much The Empire Strikes Back meant to her, but I think the big problem was "too many people on the stage".

Stop doing this you are ruining my childhood!!Stop it! Why are you doing this!? Aw you are ruining it! Stop making fun of Star Wars! Stop it!