Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Foehammer007 posted:

would be even better with warr and boney

maybe u shouldnt be with jeffraider and should be with some winners

winners who dont die to the bumping omen antigank dummy guy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Endie posted:

I take it that they kick upstairs to us with the same 60% as with taxes?

BAT gets nothing. You're a bunch of thieves and mentally deranged lunatics.

Otacon
Aug 13, 2002

Unfunny Poster posted:

BAT gets nothing. You're a bunch of thieves and mentally deranged lunatics.

thought this was the chill thread, that joke isn't a very chill joke

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE

Foehammer007 posted:

would be even better with warr and boney

:smithicide:

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

maybe u shouldnt be with jeffraider and should be with some winners

winners who dont die to the bumping omen antigank dummy guy

wow please at least i'm not this loser

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010
https://www.twitch.tv/daopa

this guy watching the fighting in 01y, we've bombed to fleets so far it's more fun to watch docked heh

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

wow please at least i'm not this loser

don't flame that unnamed person ty it's mean

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Ganking goes well. Killed an 18b NC. jf today.

pugnax
Oct 10, 2012

Specialization is for insects.

CommonShore posted:

Nice! I've never ganked freighters, but always thought it looked like a helluva good time.

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

pugnax posted:

Nice! I've never ganked freighters, but always thought it looked like a helluva good time.

gankflix and chill is the best time i ever had :forkbomb:

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

pugnax posted:

Today's
https://zkillboard.com/kill/53338896/

A bonus one from recently
https://zkillboard.com/kill/53194092/

Remember when we got the free dual character training thing? My gank alt that I trained for that now has more lifetime ISK kills than my 2009 main. I also really feel that red freighter ganking like this is more productive than killing supers. It kills just as much in isk value, but it fucks with a ton of effort on top of that, and it affects more enemy players at once. Sure, it's a big deal to kill a nyx or whatever, but it's a bigger deal if you bankrupt the people who were importing doctrine hulls or a freight service pilot.

Moreover, I want someone in miniluv to set up some kind of rageping app for my phone and desktop separate from my Pidgin. Having a miniluv account ready to log in and wreck at any time is amazing, and I hate when I check pidgin and see that I missed a rageping.

pugnax
Oct 10, 2012

Specialization is for insects.

quote:

Moreover, I want someone in miniluv to set up some kind of rageping app for my phone and desktop separate from my Pidgin. Having a miniluv account ready to log in and wreck at any time is amazing, and I hate when I check pidgin and see that I missed a rageping.

Yeah, I set alerts on my phone if I'm doing something I can drop to play spaceships because missing a ping for a super kill is always a bummer, and it's usually like 3m from ping to dead ship. Freighter ganking sounds fun as all hell though, and extra nasty.

I did a ten hour hero way back in the day (testagram era) and scammed another dude for like 2b, and then really never did any mean things after that.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

I scammed a total of around 30bn isk, mostly from Russians who wanted to get their corp into the alliance as renters, and then a few industrialists who wanted access to that sweet sweet nullsec ore. One dude sent me his Orca for me to move, and it was loaded to the gills with goodies. Another dude sent me his Mach to move for him, and man was that a good day. Blawrf and Scooter were excellent team mates in this though, I found the marks and they usually helped me with the extraction in some way or another

I think I liked scamming more than I liked playing the game :shobon:

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

CommonShore posted:

Same, but a 127b FCON titan.

Also RIP loyalanon, banned for being too good of a ganker.

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

Unfunny Poster posted:

allegedly banned ganker loyalanon allegedly banned from the game. :rip:

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

Unfunny Poster posted:

What did he do

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
ganked too well, cant you read pooki!!

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011
sup chill thread

Oodles
Oct 31, 2005

Cats still hate each other. That's unchill.

The other thread is getting really heated.

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
nah it's mostly me and another guy and now xolve calling the dude who joined test b/c of ratting space and jumping instead of bridging bad names

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Is Alliance chat still a cesspool or has that at least cleaned up a lot

Also can someone tell me what is happening wrt CFC? Are we shooting blues? I'd ask in the other thread but id prefer the neutral version

Bonfire Lit
Jul 9, 2008

If you're one of the sinners who caused this please unfriend me now.

I'm technically still in ~the imperium~ but my version would be bitter af so I'll just leave it to someone else

Oodles
Oct 31, 2005

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

nah it's mostly me and another guy and now xolve calling the dude who joined test b/c of ratting space and jumping instead of bridging bad names

I'd like safe ratting spaces to be honest. I've only known the safety of fortress Deklein. I'm a summer child that's being forged into winter child.

I'm sort of like meatloaf in Fight Club.

Oodles fucked around with this message at 11:50 on Apr 17, 2016

PhallicPhalanges
Jun 9, 2015

Her navel is all time musky... Bt look at her face... Her face makes my ROD wakes
How accessible is WH space for a 12mil SP character? I can fly Caldari covops but otherwise have skills widely distributed amongst Caldari, Minmatar, and Gallente ships to a lesser extent. I can also fly a svipul w/ t2 guns but cannot fly any t3 cruisers.
By accessible I mean join a decent corps, fly doctrine ships, and make good isk.

Edit: spelling

DisgracelandUSA
Aug 11, 2011

Yeah, I gets down with the homies

Oodles posted:

I'd like safe ratting spaces to be honest. I've only known the safety of fortress Deklein. I'm a summer child that's being forged into winter child.

I'm sort of like meatloaf in Fight Club.

Oodles had bitch tits

Otacon
Aug 13, 2002

his name was oodles anneto

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
I think I suck at EVE.

I'm trying to explore but I've gotten killed twice, and I'm 10m in the hole after no recorded income from my 2 exploration attempts. This is a cry for help

Phi230 fucked around with this message at 18:27 on Apr 17, 2016

Oodles
Oct 31, 2005

Cough, Dek, cough.

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Oodles posted:

Cough, Dek, cough.

Wrong thread.

Haquer
Nov 15, 2009

That windswept look...

Oodles posted:

Cough, Dek, cough.

*checks calender*

oh it IS the year 1999

Jazzzzz
May 16, 2002

Phi230 posted:

I think I suck at EVE.

I'm trying to explore but I've gotten killed twice, and I'm 10m in the hole after no recorded income from my 2 exploration attempts. This is a cry for help

Are you exploring for combat sites or are you doing relic/data hacking? Are you already running low/nullsec sites? I'm planning on doing exploration a bit to get back into EVE too, but I'll be doing what few hacking sites I can find in highsec to get my feet wet before I try jumping into low/null/WH stuff. Been reading this guide: http://www.toptiertactics.com/21341/eve-online-exploration-guide-billions-and-billions-of-isk/ and the EVE university stuff

Oodles
Oct 31, 2005

CommonShore posted:

Wrong thread.

I'm going with the fight club theme.

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

We should do a a monthly SA fleet with everyone invited regardless of in game group.

CashEnsign
Feb 7, 2015
Hey kugu is coming back, that might be chill (or it might just be r/eve without CCP employees)

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Depending on who is moderating the forums (eg. just GSF guys vs a mix of people from different groups) it's anybody's guess.

DisgracelandUSA
Aug 11, 2011

Yeah, I gets down with the homies

Reverand maynard posted:

We should do a a monthly SA fleet with everyone invited regardless of in game group.

It could be a gank fleet :3:

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

DisgracelandUSA posted:

It could be a gank fleet :3:

gank fleet and/or frig roam would be fun. we'd need to go to lowsec, provi, or russian space to find people none of us are blue to

accidentally ganking a blue freighter in hisec while in fleet with xolve, unfunny and mandozer would be funny

PookBear fucked around with this message at 20:37 on Apr 17, 2016

mpaarating
May 6, 2011

The Baddest Boi

Reverand maynard posted:

gank fleet and/or frig roam would be fun. we'd need to go to lowsec, provi, or russian space to find people none of us are blue to

accidentally ganking a blue freighter in hisec while in fleet with xolve, unfunny and mandozer would be funny

This is actually a good idea.

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

what would be really funny is going out, ganking a freighter, then doing a roam with ships bought from the gank.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

CashEnsign posted:

Hey kugu is coming back, that might be chill (or it might just be r/eve without CCP employees)

/r/eve is so poo poo and not even because of bias its just bad unfunny angry people screaming into the void right now about how much they hate goons and every single time someone kills anything worth more than a bil they ahve to post a thread about it.

• Locked thread