Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Insert name here
Nov 10, 2009

Oh.
Oh Dear.
:ohdear:

BadLlama posted:

I think striker is supposed to be used with shotguns but shotguns are still bad.
In theory Striker's and Sentry's Call both combo off each other very nicely, since Sentry's Call's debuff is team wide, and having multiple people with Sentry's Call shooting at the same target doesn't do more so on paper having one person with Sentry's debuffing a target and having a second person with Striker's at a high bonus slamming said target would put out a ridiculous amount of damage.

In practice the whole "+1% per hit, -2% per miss, -1% per second" makes using Striker's way more finicky and harder to use compared to Sentry's.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aexo
May 16, 2007
Don't ask, I don't know how to pronounce my name either.
That makes three groups that disbanded, one that I was kicked from, and a final one that was not happy about carrying me. Sorry I don't have a high gear score. But without gear from runs will I ever get better gear.

Edmond Dantes
Sep 12, 2007

Reactor: Online
Sensors: Online
Weapons: Online

ALL SYSTEMS NOMINAL

vyst posted:

If you bought this game on PC it's your own drat fault

What if I got it for free with a graphics card?

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

does the Nomad x4 perk work everytime or is it just a chance to revive after death?

Szcwczuk
Dec 20, 2011

I ruin everything

Malloc Voidstar posted:

What kind of weirdo buys a shooter on a console

And I've played plenty of games that didn't have huge numbers of hackers everywhere. This is Massive's problem, not some kind of inevitability

Yeah it's not like every PC game is this bad with hackers, this is just a really bad game.

print scream key
Sep 20, 2012
Same exact dailies three days in a row

:dice:

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

kidrobotx posted:

Yeah this is beyond stupid I just want to do something different to get a reward. There isn't even a point to collecting the phone recordings and stuff because it gives xp..

Cracker Baron
Dec 23, 2003

Atlasesque posted:

So the incursion exploit doesn't work, you get the rewards you deserve (if you haven't done it yet, you'll get your 240), but nothing beyond that.

DZ farming is best done by stroking each-other off for hours on end, but even if you do you won't get your gold M1A.

Nobody wants to run around attempting to raze a DZ instance because if you do someone will toggle or you won't find 4 people to do it with anyway.

Is there anything left to do in this game other than exploit for 214s or get DZ 99 for no reason?

Edit: gently caress running around DZ for division tech golds to roll poo poo I'd rather blow my loving brains out

I looted an epic level 182 m1a from a rogue group that lunchbox and I took down. This game is fun if people actually play it instead of spending all their time jumping from one exploit to another.

Lunchboxx
Jun 19, 2004

His name is Head. Dick Head.

Cracker Baron posted:

I looted an epic level 182 m1a from a rogue group that lunchbox and I took down. This game is fun if people actually play it instead of spending all their time jumping from one exploit to another.

poo poo was amazing. I don't even know why we went rogue but this dude came right up to us and tried to facetank us. I was shocked at the amount of damage he shat out but I don't think he was expecting anything resembling a challenge.

Obviously we down him and he drops a big ol' pile of HiE stuff that Baron grabs. We hoof it through the dz, setting of pulses as often as we can, and we eventually notice that we are being followed. Same dude. We were able to keep a lead on him and lose rogue status before making it to a safe house. Let's check and see what he dropped.

No loving wonder he came after us, a HiE M1A with balanced and brutal, was it? drat yeah I'd be salty and try to hunt us down too.

The ensuing extraction was needlessly tense and ultimately uneventful, but the entire scenario was awesome and a lot of fun.

Regardless, enjoy that thing, you'll likely use it for some time.

E2M2
Mar 2, 2007

Ain't No Thang.
Is this game worth getting into on PC??

How active are goons? I looked at Discord and no one was on??

Szcwczuk
Dec 20, 2011

I ruin everything

E2M2 posted:

I would put it on a hard pass for now. Unless you can get it for $20 or less it's not worth it.

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

Szcwczuk posted:

I would put it on a hard pass for now. Unless you can get it for $20 or less it's not worth it.

Agreed, due to the really weird state the game's in atm.

Rookersh
Aug 19, 2010
Finally uninstalled. I feel so much better.

Grinding Hard Missions only seems to get you 80-120 stuff, and is totally pointless. Challenging missions are boring/not fun, but not that much harder then Hard Missions and seem to give 120-140 stuff, with 160's once in a blue loving moon. Considering the time investment/grind required, no part of this is fun or enjoyable. Especially because they drop A SINGLE HE item for 30/45 minutes of work and it's usually a loving mod.

So you have to go to the DZ. Which is fun in the early parts for sure! And getting rogued is a back and forth, and you never really feel that terrible about it honestly, because you win some gear, then you lose some gear. And it's so much faster to gear up in the DZ then doing missions. So you slowly move up to the DZ 4/5/6 and keep gearing up, and keep having fun, and you get largely 140/160 stuff, and it's all enjoyable.....

And then you need to go clear the 180 zones for the next level of gear. Because I'm not even loving sure you can get 180 gear from anywhere outside of there, since I've literally never seen a single piece of 180 drop off any boss, even Challenging Consulate. And this area has maybe 2 landmarks you can clear for HEs ( which are on constant farm ), and the entire area is a loving killzone, even with the 160 gear, in ways no other zone is. Which sure, cool, it's the hardest zone in the game! Except it means you are basically 100% at the mercy of the game to not only give you a landmark to clear, but to have nobody else nearby to be on grind mode to take it from you, and then for you to pray to the RNG gods you can maybe extract a loving silencer.

So I'm at 170 now, and I'm still using the worst LMG known to man, because it's all the game has deigned to ever give me as a drop. It's 163, but every time I run a Challenging mission, or the DZ, all I get is 163 LMGs. I have TEN of them now, none of them worth a loving drat. So even though the rest of my gear is alternating 163/180, I'm still unable to really help in Challenging missions because all I have is a lovely LMG, and I'm even the worst in the DZ as well.

So I keep doing solo queues for Challenging missions, because all my friends quit and I keep getting kicked at 160-170 GS because nobody is actually running these anymore, it's a bunch of people in full Strikers/Sentries trying to farm god knows what, and they don't want to be slowed down. So I try to queue up for Falcon Lost, and I keep getting queued up with people in 190/200+ GS who just instantly kick me, because although I'm the level of the instance, they want to farm it, not actually play it. And if I ever try to form my own group for a Challenging mission/Incursion, I get the poor loving sods who didn't have a friend like I did to help them gear up, and are still at 80/120ish GS where they can't even loving help me get through the instance, let alone actually kill anything.

And all of that is excusable. Really it is! I barely mind it. But I realized today that every time I turn off this game now, I'm unhappy. I'm miserable. Not because I got ganked or anything, but because it's such a loving chore. PvE Challenging missions are a chore. The Dark Zone is becoming a chore, since even with the 100% drop rate on nameds, I still get nothing but garbage across the board. The Incursion is a chore, even though I've figured out how to do it. Dealing with pubbies, with griefers, it's a chore. Every day I come home with a goal in mind, usually to outright force myself to do 1-2 Challenging missions for some Phoenix Coins/hopefully a piece of gear, and then I'll "reward" myself with the DZ. Except the DZ isn't fun anymore, so it's a pretty lovely reward. And even when I get a single item I want, a single piece of loot I'd call an upgrade, it never really is. Nothing ever changes, and I just get another lovely LMG.

Like just blugh. It's so toxic and lovely in every way imaginable. I can see them pulling through this bad period, especially since people are already finding the 8/9 DZ gates apparently, and you can see how they'd change the game from that angle. But everything is just so unpleasant along the way I'm not sure I care enough to see it.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

kidrobotx posted:

It's the weekend, noone is there to change it!

E2M2 posted:

It's great on console.

LuciferMorningstar
Aug 12, 2012

VIDEO GAME MODIFICATION IS TOTALLY THE SAME THING AS A FEMALE'S BODY AND CLONING SAID MODIFICATION IS EXACTLY THE SAME AS RAPE, GUYS!!!!!!!

Rookersh posted:

Not because I got ganked or anything, but because it's such a loving chore. PvE Challenging missions are a chore. The Dark Zone is becoming a chore, since even with the 100% drop rate on nameds, I still get nothing but garbage across the board. The Incursion is a chore, even though I've figured out how to do it.

As it turns out, there's not actually much game to be had once you reach the endgame.

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

LuciferMorningstar posted:

As it turns out, there's not actually much game to be had once you reach the endgame.

it's a shame endgame only took 12 hours to reach

KFBR392
Jan 21, 2016

by Cowcaster

Rookersh posted:

Finally uninstalled. I feel so much better.

Grinding Hard Missions only seems to get you 80-120 stuff, and is totally pointless. Challenging missions are boring/not fun, but not that much harder then Hard Missions and seem to give 120-140 stuff, with 160's once in a blue loving moon. Considering the time investment/grind required, no part of this is fun or enjoyable. Especially because they drop A SINGLE HE item for 30/45 minutes of work and it's usually a loving mod.

So you have to go to the DZ. Which is fun in the early parts for sure! And getting rogued is a back and forth, and you never really feel that terrible about it honestly, because you win some gear, then you lose some gear. And it's so much faster to gear up in the DZ then doing missions. So you slowly move up to the DZ 4/5/6 and keep gearing up, and keep having fun, and you get largely 140/160 stuff, and it's all enjoyable.....

And then you need to go clear the 180 zones for the next level of gear. Because I'm not even loving sure you can get 180 gear from anywhere outside of there, since I've literally never seen a single piece of 180 drop off any boss, even Challenging Consulate. And this area has maybe 2 landmarks you can clear for HEs ( which are on constant farm ), and the entire area is a loving killzone, even with the 160 gear, in ways no other zone is. Which sure, cool, it's the hardest zone in the game! Except it means you are basically 100% at the mercy of the game to not only give you a landmark to clear, but to have nobody else nearby to be on grind mode to take it from you, and then for you to pray to the RNG gods you can maybe extract a loving silencer.

So I'm at 170 now, and I'm still using the worst LMG known to man, because it's all the game has deigned to ever give me as a drop. It's 163, but every time I run a Challenging mission, or the DZ, all I get is 163 LMGs. I have TEN of them now, none of them worth a loving drat. So even though the rest of my gear is alternating 163/180, I'm still unable to really help in Challenging missions because all I have is a lovely LMG, and I'm even the worst in the DZ as well.

So I keep doing solo queues for Challenging missions, because all my friends quit and I keep getting kicked at 160-170 GS because nobody is actually running these anymore, it's a bunch of people in full Strikers/Sentries trying to farm god knows what, and they don't want to be slowed down. So I try to queue up for Falcon Lost, and I keep getting queued up with people in 190/200+ GS who just instantly kick me, because although I'm the level of the instance, they want to farm it, not actually play it. And if I ever try to form my own group for a Challenging mission/Incursion, I get the poor loving sods who didn't have a friend like I did to help them gear up, and are still at 80/120ish GS where they can't even loving help me get through the instance, let alone actually kill anything.

And all of that is excusable. Really it is! I barely mind it. But I realized today that every time I turn off this game now, I'm unhappy. I'm miserable. Not because I got ganked or anything, but because it's such a loving chore. PvE Challenging missions are a chore. The Dark Zone is becoming a chore, since even with the 100% drop rate on nameds, I still get nothing but garbage across the board. The Incursion is a chore, even though I've figured out how to do it. Dealing with pubbies, with griefers, it's a chore. Every day I come home with a goal in mind, usually to outright force myself to do 1-2 Challenging missions for some Phoenix Coins/hopefully a piece of gear, and then I'll "reward" myself with the DZ. Except the DZ isn't fun anymore, so it's a pretty lovely reward. And even when I get a single item I want, a single piece of loot I'd call an upgrade, it never really is. Nothing ever changes, and I just get another lovely LMG.

Like just blugh. It's so toxic and lovely in every way imaginable. I can see them pulling through this bad period, especially since people are already finding the 8/9 DZ gates apparently, and you can see how they'd change the game from that angle. But everything is just so unpleasant along the way I'm not sure I care enough to see it.

Nice meltdown

Seriously though you can buy a 181 hie vector blueprint or hie 181 AK in the BoO and there's been a million purple balanced M1As for sale. You were using a LMG because you were a dumb and probably trying to make yourself unhappy on purpose. Probably the right call to uninstall. Get back out there in the world. Do stuff.

Elysiume
Aug 13, 2009

Alone, she fights.

KFBR392 posted:

Nice meltdown

Seriously though you can buy a 181 hie vector blueprint or hie 181 AK in the BoO and there's been a million purple balanced M1As for sale. You were using a LMG because you were a dumb and probably trying to make yourself unhappy on purpose. Probably the right call to uninstall. Get back out there in the world. Do stuff.
Yeah it's really easy to get an okay set of gear, it's once you try to get something specific that it gets frustrating. If you're at the point that you're trying to grind stuff out and you haven't bitten the bullet and made a few Vectors/MP5s/AKs, you're hamstringing yourself. e: although it's a lot harder to craft that first gun now, I guess, and relying on drops to give you anything decent is a bad idea

Also I've never kicked anyone for having a low GS, and if anyone I'd solo queued with kicked someone I didn't notice. Almost every hard/challenge mission I've just done with pubs and haven't had issues (other than the myriad bugs in the game).

Szcwczuk
Dec 20, 2011

I ruin everything

Sir Tonk posted:

It's great on console.

This is just stupid. The only thing that you might not see much of on console would be hackers this game has so many issues (outlined well in the post above) that the platform has nothing to do with it. They made a bad game and somehow have been making it worse and worse. Console fan on not you would have to be fairly dense to say this.

Szcwczuk
Dec 20, 2011

I ruin everything

I agree with more or less everything you have to say here. This game has become a slog.

KFBR392 posted:

Nice meltdown

Really...you, you are going to tell someone to craft in the game you said should have crafting removed? Crafting is non viable with division tech being even worse to get than ever and mat cost being higher. You are a troll or willfully stupid.

KFBR392
Jan 21, 2016

by Cowcaster
Actually they made a super fun but deeply flawed game that has some incredibly tense moments in the DZ and the DZ on the whole is a super interesting gaming experience.

On the console there are no hackers so the DZ is what it was meant to be. The only problem is the exploit gear inflation loving all of that up now. These 240 bros might as well be hackers. I hope there's a separate GearScore bracket for anyone wearing a 240 piece.

Obviously it's Massive's fault there's no anti cheat but at this point the game is quite fun on a console but if you play it on the PC you're a retard.

Szcwczuk
Dec 20, 2011

I ruin everything

KFBR392 posted:

Actually they made a super fun but deeply flawed game that has some incredibly tense moments in the DZ and the DZ on the whole is a super interesting gaming experience.

On the console there are no hackers so the DZ is what it was meant to be. The only problem is the exploit gear inflation loving all of that up now. These 240 bros might as well be hackers. I hope there's a separate GearScore bracket for anyone wearing a 240 piece.

Obviously it's Massive's fault there's no anti cheat but at this point the game is quite fun on a console but if you play it on the PC you're a retard.

Ok buddy.

KFBR392
Jan 21, 2016

by Cowcaster

Szcwczuk posted:

I agree with more or less everything you have to say here. This game has become a slog.

Really...you, you are going to tell someone to craft in the game you said should have crafting removed? Crafting is non viable with division tech being even worse to get than ever and mat cost being higher. You are a troll or willfully stupid.

Ideally crafting would be removed because the perk/loot situation would be fixed so drops were more even and sidegrade in nature. I've said that removing crafting would be an ideal end-goal.

The goal should be to play the game naturally and find lots of interesting gear thats useful, not farm the same glitch over and over again because the best way to get top guns is to disassemble everything and go sit at the crafting station and pray to the RNG gods for a good Vector roll.

Massive has left crafting in as a fallback, so you've always got access to cheap and easy solid archetypes in the AK and Vector, which do not and have never required Gold Divtech. This is fine and logical. They want people to get out and gear up in the world but there is a fallback for folks on the wrong end of the RNG distribution.

You've constantly and consistently misinterpreted or worse, misrepresented, my argument on this point. Stop being a butthurt dipshit because I was exactly right about everything re: the crafting changes in the patch.

Elysiume
Aug 13, 2009

Alone, she fights.
The game is fun if you play one part of it on a console and ignore the bugs, your characters getting deleted, and everything about itemization

KFBR392
Jan 21, 2016

by Cowcaster
It's fun at its core. I've never been shy about acknowledging the heinous bugs and dramatic need to reevaluate the gear talents and perks.

There's still a ton of fun to be had even with all the issues, which I think speaks volumes about the potential for this game if Massive straightens some serious poo poo out.

Szcwczuk
Dec 20, 2011

I ruin everything

KFBR392 posted:

Crafting is bad.

KFBR392 posted:

unlawfulsoup
May 12, 2001

Welcome home boys!
I miss the old DZ more than anything right now on the console, the constant yellow drops have just changed things for the worse. Before, there was a degree of suspense because you never really knew if you would be attacked or not. It was super tense at times coming across a group (4x more solo) because you just didn't know if poo poo was going to go down. That was fun, going rogue would legit surprise people and it just made things a blast. Right now it is almost certain, so it is just a matter of when you come across a group; 90% of the time they just wait until you are engaged with AI. I know it is a PvP zone and I am generally fine with being attacked, but it was A LOT more interesting when there was uncertainty.

I am just losing faith that massive is actually improving this game. Incursions were a total and completely lazy exploit ridden disappointment. The only positive thing I can say is that I am glad I did not go for a season pass.

Hemoglobin
Jan 13, 2010

come pick my roses~
Where are we supposed to get crafting materials now?

I have more PCs than I could need and I can't make a single drat thing because I have no materials.

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

The DZ in Beta was great.

KFBR392
Jan 21, 2016

by Cowcaster

:yarg:

Elysiume
Aug 13, 2009

Alone, she fights.

KFBR392 posted:

Ideally crafting would be removed because the perk/loot situation would be fixed so drops were more even and sidegrade in nature. [...] Massive has left crafting in as a fallback, so you've always got access to cheap and easy solid archetypes in the AK and Vector, which do not and have never required Gold Divtech. This is fine and logical. They want people to get out and gear up in the world but there is a fallback for folks on the wrong end of the RNG distribution.

You've constantly and consistently misinterpreted or worse, misrepresented, my argument on this point. Stop being a butthurt dipshit because I was exactly right about everything re: the crafting changes in the patch.
I disagree with KFBR on plenty of things but he's pretty consistent on crafting. He thinks crafting is bad and is being used as a stopgap for the drop issues, which makes what you quoted work fine together.

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

Game is bad but I'm still having fun. Third person shootmans. The developers really are dropping the ball really bad and ubi is probably just cashing in on Tom Clancy poo poo this year then loving off with the IP.

Robiben
Jul 19, 2006

Life is...weird

Paul MaudDib posted:

M249 and M60 are quite similar overall IMO from the variants I've seen (<L15). The M60 is slightly better but not hugely so.

Haven't played real extensively with the small-magazine variants but for a weapon that requires you to blow off a couple shots before it tightens up I think a bigger magazine makes more sense. The M60 and M249 work fine spraying at the SMG-type ranges so it's probably fine either way, but it's nice to be able to kill/suppress a couple guys without reloading.

Hey thanks for the answer. I actually grabbed the RPK blueprint from the Birdcoin vendor and my first roll was crits heal and high accuracy talent. Put an extended mag with +30% fire rate and its pretty nice. I'm sure some in this thread would argue that an smg or ar would be better at this point but it's pretty effective. Also I tend to flank and support so raw DPS is not what I am after.

Starting to get very confident with challenging missions, but still haven't beaten the incursion. I think we will get there soon though. We all might take a break soon and come back once they add more PVE content. PC DZ is ok if you go solo at odd times. Not many rouges up at 8am on a monday!

Edit: Wish they would let emotes work while taking damage. I grabbed a supply drop and as I was killing the npcs a group of 4 manhunters rolled up behind me. I wasn't too fussed as I had nothing in my backpack but would have been nice to dance.

Robiben fucked around with this message at 03:36 on Apr 18, 2016

Avalanche
Feb 2, 2007
The game was fun, but the live team has hosed up so much of the work of the original devs that the game is just bargin bin trash now. There must be some true sociopaths running poo poo behind the scenes now because I have no idea how this game got destroyed so fast.

Actually, I think one of the community managers actually takes pride in telling the devs to make the game "work based" in the sense that all loot should be super rare and you should have to play 24/7 to get anything good (because that makes the loot so much more "special" or some other insane bullshit). Then there was the guy that wouldn't stop tweeting about how awesome that it took the lead game designer and some of the devs 3+ full 8-12 hour work days to figure out how to beat the Incursion. The DZ care packages were supposed to be pretty awesome offering really high end gear, but those are also hosed with maybe 1 in 10 dropping a 192 set piece and the rest just dropping low GS purples and a couple bird coins.

Yea, making content that only .0001% of your population base can get through legitimately is a great way to retain players...

Making this game fun is really really loving simple. Make good loot plentiful. There are so many options in perks, gear, and stats that people are not going to get bored quickly on min/maxing stuff. But noooooo, someone's broken rear end brain has a "vision" of players struggling to get a single new gun or armor piece and then getting a massive dopamine release after something drops from 30+ days of game playtime. The Autists loving ruin everything.

eSporks
Jun 10, 2011

Elysiume posted:

I disagree with KFBR on plenty of things but he's pretty consistent on crafting. He thinks crafting is bad and is being used as a stopgap for the drop issues, which makes what you quoted work fine together.
Except that he doesn't think there are drop issues. He blames the gear disparity in the DZ on exploiting but that is only partially true. The huge gear disparity would still exist without the exploits. The problem with this game is that way too much of the gear is useless. You very quickly hit the the plateau of having "decent gear" but that next time up is months of grinding away and offers a huge advantage.

Robiben posted:

Also I tend to flank and support so raw DPS is not what I am after.
Supporting and flanking is not something that exists in this game, RAW DPS is the only stat that matters.

Chasiubao
Apr 2, 2010

I had fun tonight, sorry :shobon:

My group of uberingram, me, and two randoms (later 1 random and an IRL friend) hit that magical 10 minute Lexington clear and we rolled through a bunch of times. Got Striker Kneepads x 2 (kept one, sharded the other) and a Mk220 marksman rifle (which I also sharded). But it was just fun to crush a place that a few weeks ago was super hard and took real timing. 4pc Sentry bonus is an incredible damage multiplier.

Avalanche posted:

The Autists loving ruin everything.

Okay fair.

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

need some late night boners to play with

Pound_Coin
Feb 5, 2004
£

I've straight broke down nearly everything picked up in the last few weeks, 99.9% of everything dropped at lvl30 is utter garbo that wouldn't get you through a challenge mode

KFBR392
Jan 21, 2016

by Cowcaster

eSporks posted:

Except that he doesn't think there are drop issues. He blames the gear disparity in the DZ on exploiting but that is only partially true. The huge gear disparity would still exist without the exploits. The problem with this game is that way too much of the gear is useless. You very quickly hit the the plateau of having "decent gear" but that next time up is months of grinding away and offers a huge advantage.

Actually that's exactly what I think. I've always said the single biggest issue in the gear is that so many of the talents are straight up better than others. They need to fix things like balanced and Brutal and crit heal.

The exploits make this so much more of a problem. If two are three perks or talents are king, then the existence of exploits enable more people more ways to quickly get peak gear.

If there weren't any exploits, of course you'd have poopsockers becoming gear Kings while normals got left behind. But it would be at a slower pace, there would be fewer of such folks, and the devs would have time to observe and respond.

BK and the incursion glitch made it possible for a wide variety of hard core gamers, and not just unemployed poopsockers, to quickly amass massive crit damage healing SMGs and Sentry sets.

Rather than have a bunch of have nots, a decent amount of partial haves, and a small amount of gearlords, there are now a bunch of have nots and a bunch of gearlords. And the gearlords are all running the same poo poo and have no need to play the actually DZ game for loots and can just go poo poo on kids. Not a good outcome for anyone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
finished the main campaign, what a complete wet fart of a final few sequences. Overall the game was interesting enough to keep me going but I really sensed that they missed the mark by playing it too safe and boring with the villains and the possibilities the settings could've given them. but now that the cities been effectively taken back what's the expansion even going to bother with? is there another mega PMC waiting in south Manhattan on wall street or something?

Also, I don't get why they couldn't get the loving UN GENERAL ASSEMBLY even right, I mean, I actually went to the place, it's a super old fashioned building, but the grand hall looks NOTHING like how it's portrayed in the game, somehow, they've made what could've been a really interesting set piece look more boring than it would've looked had they actually been accurate to the real life location.

so I guess now there's nothing left but that incursion huh.

Al-Saqr fucked around with this message at 04:05 on Apr 18, 2016

• Locked thread