Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Does anybody have the pic of the bearded goon staring into the camera while his stoned friend is there? It was on a newscast or morning show.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!

Holy hell, that is pure evil right there.

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

BigglesSWE posted:

As someone who just purchased this last week, I can indeed confirm the fingering chart is about as complex as we all thought it was in highschool.

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

DandyLion posted:

As someone who just purchased this last week, I can indeed confirm the fingering chart is about as complex as we all thought it was in highschool.

So simple a child can learn it in minutes?

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

BigglesSWE posted:

Now I know what to give to children when I hate their parents.

Detective Thompson
Nov 9, 2007

Sammy Davis Jr. Jr. is also in repose.

Gorilla Salad posted:

A friend of mine took this from an Australian real estate site - it's a bedroom kitchen.

Sadly this is the only picture I still have of it, and the website has taken down all the other pictures of the kitchen with a bed in it (for some reason :v:)

I know I occasionally want a snack in the middle of the night, but that's just taking it too far.

Seems pretty bitchen.

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
I think this thread is broken. It keeps showing a new post in my control panel but there's nothing new to see. So I'm replying in hopes it unbreaks it.

hhhat
Apr 29, 2008

PCOS Bill posted:

I think this thread is broken. It keeps showing a new post in my control panel but there's nothing new to see. So I'm replying in hopes it unbreaks it.

This new post was in it. :mystery solved:

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

hhhat posted:

This new post was in it. :mystery solved:

Nah, Detective Thompson's post wasn't displaying even with a full page refresh.

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty
Funny enough it was doing that last week for me with a different thread, I want to say the funny quotes thread.

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Almost certainly a memcached invalidation bug, zdr will e chasing them until the end of days.

mds2
Apr 8, 2004

Australia: 131114
Canada: 18662773553
Germany: 08001810771
India: 8888817666
Japan: 810352869090
Russia: 0078202577577
UK: 08457909090
US: 1-800-273-8255

Gorilla Salad posted:

A friend of mine took this from an Australian real estate site - it's a bedroom kitchen.

Sadly this is the only picture I still have of it, and the website has taken down all the other pictures of the kitchen with a bed in it (for some reason :v:)

I know I occasionally want a snack in the middle of the night, but that's just taking it too far.

I could see this catching on here in America. See we are very fat.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

mds2 posted:

I could see this catching on here in America. See we are very fat.

I know plenty of people with minifridges in their bedrooms already....

I mean, most use them for beer, but still.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
Straight from the internet headlines. Woman on Maury resembles the Zodiac Killer.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

https://i.imgur.com/T9p5CZ2.webm

Stex T
Mar 7, 2005

Shut the fuck up and get out. Have fun being a slave of the rich and powerful.

teamjack posted:

Yeah...pretty fake. "Page is to big."

Not fake, don't ruin my dreams

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Met posted:

Straight from the internet headlines. Woman on Maury resembles the Zodiac Killer.

What's the point of testing five guys when it's obviously Ted Cruz?

Deteriorata
Feb 6, 2005

quote:

My intention with my sculpture project was to address the cycle of death and rebirth that is represented by the arrival of spring. I had no social or political statements in mind. I did not take into consideration that nooses are a racially charged symbol, for that I am sorry. I can not apologize enough for the pain that my art work has caused, it was certainly not my intention. I am thankful that APSU Campus Police removed the art work when it was clear that it was causing so much pain.

He is absolutely stunned that an array of nooses hanging in a tree, in the colors of the rainbow, could possibly be offensive to anyone. :rolleyes:

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Met posted:

Ted Cruz getting ready for Drag Queen Bingo.

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Deteriorata posted:

He is absolutely stunned that an array of nooses hanging in a tree, in the colors of the rainbow, could possibly be offensive to anyone. :rolleyes:

He's probably from somewhere where adults aren't t-t-t-t--t-t-triggered by everything.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

Deteriorata posted:

he doesn't even know the difference between sculpture and textile work, cut him some slack

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

PCOS Bill posted:

He's probably from somewhere where adults aren't t-t-t-t--t-t-triggered by everything.

Must not be familiar with the US since people were trying to get Harry Potter banned for promoting witchcraft after all. :v:

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Deteriorata posted:

Eh. Stupidity isn't a crime. Dude apologized. Meh. :shrug:

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Who doesn't want to swim around with Ndamukong Suh?

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

PCOS Bill posted:

Yeah, it's not like there were literal lynchings in this country just a few short decades ago or anything. Buncha thin-skinned babies. :rolleyes:

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

PCOS Bill posted:

PCOS Bill posted:

All nerds must die.

Oh no, were you t-t-t-t--t-t-triggered by something? :ohdear:

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

DrBouvenstein posted:

No, even worse

**TIGGERED**

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

LOVE LOVE SKELETON posted:

he doesn't even know the difference between sculpture and textile work, cut him some slack

that would kinda defeat the purpose of that art piece

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

PCOS Bill posted:

Who What Now posted:

Yeah, it's not like there were literal lynchings in this country just a few short decades ago or anything. Buncha thin-skinned babies. :rolleyes:

DrBouvenstein posted:

When your trolling attempt works out just right.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

Who What Now posted:

dumbass.

Hogge Wild posted:

this though...excellent. :3:

Deteriorata
Feb 6, 2005

Hogge Wild posted:

Well, he is at Austin Peay, so the whole idea of words and their meanings is probably a bit confusing to him.

"'Round the bowl and down the hole, Let's Go Peay!"

Mezzanine
Aug 23, 2009

I've seen that second guy somewhere before... Gary Oldman?

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

Mezzanine posted:

I've seen that second guy somewhere before... Gary Oldman?

Looks a bit like the Zodiac Killer.

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

olaf2022
Feb 19, 2003
Fun Shoe

whiteyfats posted:

Does anybody have the pic of the bearded goon staring into the camera while his stoned friend is there? It was on a newscast or morning show.

this?

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

No, but that's pretty amazing. The one I'm thinking of had a fatbeard in the background, just staring into the camera, while his friend looks high.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

VendaGoat posted:

Eh. Stupidity isn't a crime. Dude apologized. Meh. :shrug:

I'm thinking this is where we went wrong.

• Locked thread