Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yoshifan823
Feb 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
In what can only be described as "a surprise along the lines of the sun rising this morning," Hillary is beating Bernie by 60 points in the UES.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.

Fojar38 posted:

I refuse to believe this one is real

you think?

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

Yoshifan823 posted:

Hey, NYC goons, what's in Greenpoint? It's got the biggest percentage of Bernie supporters by far.

The racial makeup of the neighborhood was 80.3% White, 1.6% African American, 0.4% Native American, 3.8% Asian, 0.05% Pacific Islander, 9.4% from other races, and 4.5% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 19.5% of the population. Another 43.6% of the residents claimed Polish ancestry.

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬
rip

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

berserker posted:

Why on Earth would he do that? Hillary didn't do the same thing in 2008 when she was 200+ delegates behind; she stayed in until June, I expect the same from Sanders even if he loses every race going forward.

hillary had actual money and campaign infrastructure.

bernie has kool-aid and delusional babby's first election kids. you can't keep campaigning if you have no cash.

lamentable dustman
Apr 13, 2007

🏆🏆🏆

Bernie is a winner according to Trump so not all is lost!

rscott
Dec 10, 2009

Concerned Citizen posted:

so was it part of the MSM to put out an exit with hillary up 4?

I have to think they just missed or they got a bunch of people who couldn't vote because they're independents

sharkbomb
Feb 9, 2005
here''s a random projection from a random twitter

https://twitter.com/benchmarkpol/status/722600495324356608

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Everytime I try to fly I fall
Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

My dick is so hard for next tuesday.

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

sharkbomb posted:

same as mine :cool:

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
hillary clinton wins one for the forces of darkness, evil, and satan

lamentable dustman
Apr 13, 2007

🏆🏆🏆

Fox News called NY for Hillary

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Cao Ni Ma posted:

There is no way those quotes are real, specially the last one

it's almost certainly false but I just had to include it as a work of art

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

rscott posted:

I have to think they just missed or they got a bunch of people who couldn't vote because they're independents

exit polls are accurate to maybe 10 points.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

as a sane, rational bernailure, give me tears

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

lol they're melting down

[]dokebibeatsCalifornia [score hidden] a minute ago
Seriously, why can't every single loving primary be loving open?

[]PhAnToM444Missouri [score hidden] a minute ago
WTF Buffalo and Rochester.
You are supposed to be our people...

[]blua95 [score hidden] 2 minutes ago
Let's remember that in 2008 obama got KILLED in New York. It's tough to beat a candidate in their home state. Keep your heads up !

Luckyellow
Sep 25, 2007

Pillbug
Bye Bye Bernie

rscott
Dec 10, 2009

axeil posted:

bernie has kool-aid and delusional babby's first election kids. you can't keep campaigning if you have no cash.

Actually one of her big problems was that she ran out of money and couldn't mount an effective comeback to Obama's surge

Is this your first election?

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president

triple sulk posted:

i mean link the post or w/e if possible

Don't touch the poop

quote:

[]jairuz17 [score hidden] a minute ago
Chiiilllllllllllll.
Bernie is at 38.9% with 26.8% reporting and his number keeps increasing. Considering that 40% is still a good result for us, CHILL.

quote:

[]MellowArtichoke [score hidden] a minute ago
Since the last update, Bernie went from 38.1% to 39.2%. It's slowly creeping up.

quote:

[]JebsEngineer Illinois [score hidden] a minute ago
NBC called for Clinton. Let's prove em wrong!

Xandu
Feb 19, 2006

It's hard to be humble when you're as great as I am.

Yoshifan823 posted:

Hey, NYC goons, what's in Greenpoint? It's got the biggest percentage of Bernie supporters by far.

young hipsters. I mean, not exclusively, but it's getting there.

berserker
Aug 17, 2003

My love for you
is ticking clock

sharkbomb posted:

This means Bernie's math changes to needing about ~60% of the delegates going forward. More difficult but still possible. By that I mean he's probably not going to win but I don't think it's a killing blow. He's going to stay in the race.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Blitz7x posted:

Don't touch the poop

LOSING BY 20% IS A GOOD RESULT FOR US

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
Good god a 60 to 40 win is a severe beating. How much is that going to tighten up?

Soy Division
Aug 12, 2004

Anyone giving up after this wasn't worth having or had a solid understanding of where we stand and what we need to do going forward. Don't let the door hit you on your rear end on the way out.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
not my president democratic nominee

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

logikv9 posted:

hillary clinton wins one for the forces of darkness, evil, and satan

actually hillary clinton is Cool and Good and a Friend to people everywhere. :)

Xandu
Feb 19, 2006

It's hard to be humble when you're as great as I am.

Epic High Five posted:

Man they REALLY do not want to call it. Bigger margins and similar % to Trump for Clinton, and he got called in one microsecond

If the exit polls really are 52-48, there's either a big chunk of pro-Bernie areas that haven't reported in or someone screwed up.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

axeil posted:

actually hillary clinton is Cool and Good and a Friend to people everywhere. :)

AGREED OP

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004

triple sulk posted:

[]PhAnToM444Missouri [score hidden] a minute ago
WTF Buffalo and Rochester.
You are supposed to be our people...

lol nah son

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004

fknlo
Jul 6, 2009

Fun Shoe

almost there

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

40% is still a good result for us oh dear

rscott
Dec 10, 2009
CNN finally calling it

berserker
Aug 17, 2003

My love for you
is ticking clock

triple sulk posted:

[]blua95 [score hidden] 2 minutes ago
Let's remember that in 2008 obama got KILLED in New York. It's tough to beat a candidate in their home state. Keep your heads up !

TBH he's totally right with this one, as Hillary won every county in NY except for one in 2008 - the difference that he fails to mention is that she was behind in delegates at that time, not ahead like she is now.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

axeil posted:

To be fair, whenever anything happens involving Bernie said people go 'MONEY IS THE ONLY THING THAT MATTERS, RIGHT? HERE, TAKE MORE MONEY!'

I don't think money is the issue for Bernie.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
i made a pathetically small amount of money from hilldog YES from predictit because i got on the train too late :smith:

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

CNN finally loving calls it and abandons hope of their narrative-friendly exit polls

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!
...and here I seemed to think things were going so well.

Early results indicate we got smoked. I can rest easy knowing that I won't have to stress about Bernie winning the nomination. I suppose I just wish it hadn't gone on so long as to get my hopes up a teeny bit.

Still not too worried about the general either way, just wish we had Mr. Sanders leading us into the glorious warm arms of robust social programs.

Soy Division
Aug 12, 2004

Early on, Bernie said he started to believe in himself when we showed we believed in him. Was it really him that we believed in, or what he stood for?

There are thousands, maybe millions, tens of millions! of Bernie amongst us!!! Giving up, removing ourselves from this political process, this is what they want!! This will disenfranchise even the generations to come. We will work with people, think to ourselves "Man they are idiots" and then next thing you know it's these people who will be running the system! A battle may be lost, we don't even know. The war is just beginning. It's a generational war. I implore you all, I beg you all, **DO NOT GIVE UP**. It's the idea. You can kill a person, but that idea will live forever. *Whisper of a dream*. It's our **DUTY** to make this dream a reality. If not this election, then definitely before our generation passes.

We **CANNOT** do to the next generation what the boomers did to us. *Whisper of a dream*.. **STAND WITH BERNIE**

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luckyellow
Sep 25, 2007

Pillbug
Lmao, we don't have to go to reddit to get all the bernout tears.

• Locked thread