Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vile
Aug 28, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

Typo posted:

no he wasn't

Actually he was extremely ineffective at the debates in directly engaging with solid examples. It's not just my opinion it's many many pundits and polls and etcetc. and that's a big reason he's losing lmfao

Like Bernie himself you are delusional and not facing facts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine
Cruz not getting a single delegate in New York after that bullshit he said about the state is just symbolically amazing.

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

Chernigov Military Aviation Lyceum
The Fighting Slowpokes

Vile posted:

Actually he was extremely ineffective at the debates in directly engaging with solid examples. It's not just my opinion it's many many pundits and polls and etcetc. and that's a big reason he's losing lmfao

Like Bernie himself you are delusional and not facing facts.

back in october maybe but anymore

the problem is that you don't understand that the vast majority of american voters don't share the same worldview as you do. when you get some red meat thrown your way you gobble it up but most other ppl don't really care about the same poo poo as much.

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

CornflakeS.Pecially posted:

holy poo poo

well that's some food for thought!

The fact he's a truther is pretty much confirmed, though. He's the only candidate to ever respond to "Architechts ans Engineers for 9/11 Truth", he did an interview on Infowars AS FRONTRUNNER, Roger Stone is a truther++, "they lied, they knew they lied.", etc...

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Typo posted:

wait are the jew media people pro or anti-bernie, do they love money more or do they want a jew in the white house more

Well Bernie is non-practicing and the least pro-Israel candidate, so...

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe
Whoever said these primaries arent meant for an engaged electorate is right. The parties are not democratic, they're private entities who can conduct their affairs however they want, and they're not really used to people actually caring how they do things! It's really cool that trump has shined a spotlight on it!! We just assumed that it happens...but no one else was in the room where it happens

G-wash warned us!!!!!

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

The impression I get on Sanders re: I/P is that he'd still fund Israeli death squads like literally every other candidate now and for the next decade, but he may feel a little bad about it

Top Bunk Wanker
Jan 31, 2005

Top Trump Anger

Vile posted:

Sorry to burst your Bernbubble but Sanders is a terrible debater who never was able to make any salient point and actually attack Clinton. That's why he couldn't name a single issue Hillary was influenced by the big banks - when Elizabeth warren herself has named specific examples he could have used

I thought it was pretty good when he hit her with the "alright, I'll release the transcripts of my Wall Street speeches *gestures* now it's your turn" at one of the debates, but overall, he's very weak and ineffectual. To me, his campaign was effectively over after Seattle, where the two Black Lives Matter activists got up on stage and bullied him off the mic at his own rally and he just sort of stood there with his head bowed while they called the crowd racists.

point of return
Aug 13, 2011

by exmarx

Oiled and Ready posted:

The fact he's a truther is pretty much confirmed, though. He's the only candidate to ever respond to "Architechts ans Engineers for 9/11 Truth", he did an interview on Infowars AS FRONTRUNNER, Roger Stone is a truther++, "they lied, they knew they lied.", etc...

Trump coming out as an actual 9/11 truther would be the funniest loving thing

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Top Bunk Wanker posted:

I thought it was pretty good when he hit her with the "alright, I'll release the transcripts of my Wall Street speeches *gestures* now it's your turn" at one of the debates, but overall, he's very weak and ineffectual. To me, his campaign was effectively over after Seattle, where the two Black Lives Matter activists got up on stage and bullied him off the mic at his own rally and he just sort of stood there with his head bowed while they called the crowd racists.

Trump got scared away from his event as protesters claimed the mic and he's lined up to get the nom

It realistically ended after he lost Texas huge. It ended in a more obvious way 3/15 when he got swept out of 5 states in one night

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine

Epic High Five posted:

Trump got scared away from his event as protesters claimed the mic and he's lined up to get the nom

It realistically ended after he lost Texas huge. It ended in a more obvious way 3/15 when he got swept out of 5 states in one night

hmmmm yes which is why he's still winning landslides in primaries and is slated to win all five states next week

Top Bunk Wanker
Jan 31, 2005

Top Trump Anger

Epic High Five posted:

That's not actually what happened, but you're not somebody who is inclined to let reality interfere with your #TrumpSoFragile worldview, and I forgive you for that.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

I want Trump to get the nom

1) I want to see the GOPe bend the knee to him so bad I'd pay for it on PPV
2) I think he'll get clobbered by Clinton

Cornflakes
Dec 3, 2006

Oiled and Ready posted:

No kidding. I gotta check that interview out.

Epic High Five posted:

Yeah I think 3/15 is when it ended for me and most of the Sanders people I know IRL

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine

Epic High Five posted:

I want Trump to get the nom

1) I want to see the GOPe bend the knee to him so bad I'd pay for it on PPV
2) I think he'll get clobbered by Clinton

1) Will likely happen.
2) This isn't even remotely guaranteed.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
I'd rather see a Cruz nomination because 1) I am convinced he will lose guaranteed and 2) I want to see his stupid face realize that he lost

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

point of return posted:

Well, this does open in September 2016, and what better time of year?

Only registered members can see post attachments!

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬

point of return posted:

during the South Carolina debate after he said "they said there were weapons of mass destruction and there were none and they knew there were none. they lied" I was ready for him to drop the truther bomb right then and there

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

Chernigov Military Aviation Lyceum
The Fighting Slowpokes

Oiled and Ready posted:

Well, this does open in September 2016, and what better time of year?

the first thing that popped into my head was a dark souls 3 level

BITCHTITS
Oct 22, 2003

Perry'd

Top Bunk Wanker posted:

To me, his campaign was effectively over after Seattle, where the two Black Lives Matter activists got up on stage and bullied him off the mic at his own rally and he just sort of stood there with his head bowed while they called the crowd racists.

I never liked his views on pretty much anything, but watching that really cemented my opinion of him. Those two women literally started crying and calling his supporters racists. I mean...come on.

Bernice Anders
Feb 26, 2016

by zen death robot
420 Trump is going to be president every day

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

Now is the time to smoke a blunt & pray for Cruz

Bernice Anders
Feb 26, 2016

by zen death robot
I don't know what time it is there, but right here it's 4:20.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

TwinsensRevenge posted:

lol not even Trump knows what his foreign policy positions are, so I'd really like to hear this argument that's he's somehow to the left there :allears:

Well, even assuming Trump's foreign policy is just chosen at random, probability theory tells you it is most likely to be left of Hillary's.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.
It's hard to say if Trump is to the left of Hillary on foreign policy because it's multi-dimensional, but it's definitely embarrassing that she's so hawkish it's a question.

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster
the gently caress is this Hillary poo poo doing in the GOP Primary thread? The worst.

Distant Chicken
Aug 15, 2007

Jewel Repetition posted:

It's hard to say if Trump is to the left of Hillary on foreign policy because it's multi-dimensional, but it's definitely embarrassing that she's so hawkish it's a question.

I think Hillary technically squeaks by until she talks about nuking Europe

geegee
Aug 6, 2005

Top Bunk Wanker posted:

To me, his campaign was effectively over after Seattle, where the two Black Lives Matter activists got up on stage and bullied him off the mic at his own rally and he just sort of stood there with his head bowed while they called the crowd racists.

That wasn't his rally. He'd been asked to speak.

whenimmashoo
Jun 12, 2013

logikv9 posted:

I'd rather see a Cruz nomination because 1) I am convinced he will lose guaranteed and 2) I want to see his stupid face realize that he lost

I understand the sentiment but I don't want to see ted cruz's face ever again.

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

logikv9 posted:

He will realize he won at the persecution complex games for the next four years.

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

Typo posted:

the first thing that popped into my head was a dark souls 3 level

Trump of the Boreal Valley

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

40-Degree Day posted:

[–]DarkSummit90 Virginia [score hidden] a minute ago

Enough with these negative comments. Bernie WILL win this state. I don't care what the numbers say.

lol

Narciss
Nov 29, 2004

by Cowcaster

geegee posted:

That wasn't his rally. He'd been asked to speak.

It was still sad. If he can't stand up to two lowlife thugs, how can he stand up to the GOP nominee or Putin?

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Tallgeese
May 11, 2008

MAKE LOVE, NOT WAR

What exactly was Sanders supposed to do, honestly?

If he chased them out, he'd have probably been hit as a racist by the media.

If he didn't, he is a wimp who can't stand up to anyone.

He was damned if he did, damned if he didn't.

Narciss
Nov 29, 2004

by Cowcaster

Tallgeese posted:

So? A recent poll shows 6% of Americans trust the media. Act with conviction and defend your actions with sound logic when prompted.

----------------

Tallgeese
May 11, 2008

MAKE LOVE, NOT WAR

Just because people say that they don't trust the media doesn't mean that they aren't influenced by it. See commercials for a similar situation.

as halfway crooks
Mar 7, 2007

by Shine

Tallgeese posted:

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/jul/16/angela-merkel-comforts-teenage-palestinian-asylum-seeker-germany

Narciss
Nov 29, 2004

by Cowcaster

This makes her single-handed destruction of Germany even more confusing. Was she overcompensating due to the backlash after this event?

----------------

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Tallgeese posted:

You grab the mic from them the second they call everyone in the crowd a racist and tell them your life story working for equal rights and shame the eternal gently caress out of them them do the "GET EM OUTTA HERE!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Narciss
Nov 29, 2004

by Cowcaster

Microwaves Mom posted:

You grab the mic from them the second they call everyone in the crowd a racist and tell them your life story working for equal rights and shame the eternal gently caress out of them them do the "GET EM OUTTA HERE!"

Then you take their coats. If it's hot out, you force them to wear a coat.

----------------

• Locked thread