Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tulip
Jun 3, 2008

yeah thats pretty good

UnknownMercenary posted:

Berserker applies to the flamethrower. It only has no application to RPG and grenade launchers.

Might make a Fully Loaded rather than Berserker version out of my love for the Piglett.

Dr Cheeto posted:

Berserker does not apply to any projectile weapons other than the crossbows for some reason. That includes the longbow and plainsrider bow in addition to the grenade launchers and RPG.

That's just loving weird. Thank you for your dedication to the long guide.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
Now that I've mentioned it, I might go for a berserker/explosive heavy crossbow gimmick. That thing winds up slow but hits pretty goddamn hard.

Roobanguy
May 31, 2011

This is probably gonna seem like a weird question, but does anyone know something like the old pirate perfection that can raise someone's level to 100? A friend of mines progress was erased for some reason, and he was infamy 3 and would rather not have to get there again.

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!
I won't handle dogs too well.

I will shoot mans a the love long day but the second you force me to shoot adorable dogs I will find another game to play.

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

We don't need to have that dialogue because it's obvious, trivial, and has already been had a thousand times.

Roobanguy posted:

This is probably gonna seem like a weird question, but does anyone know something like the old pirate perfection that can raise someone's level to 100? A friend of mines progress was erased for some reason, and he was infamy 3 and would rather not have to get there again.

I don't know of any immediately available sources to do something like that- try unkown cheats?

isndl
May 2, 2012
I WON A CONTEST IN TG AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS CUSTOM TITLE

Coolguye posted:

I will shoot mans a the love long day but the second you force me to shoot adorable dogs I will find another game to play.

That's why you Joker them! :getin:

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

We don't need to have that dialogue because it's obvious, trivial, and has already been had a thousand times.

Ashley posted:

I wouldn't get super mega hyped or anything, just so you know. It's still a good planned update though that people will be pleased with.

On the other hand, they're indicating it's not just skill revamp-related. Changes to another subsystem- melee or inventory tweaks maybe?

false edit: oh, maybe it's safehouse customization.

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
New melee weapon: A newspaper roll. Does no damage, but smacking a dog cop with one lets you Joker it

Kikas
Oct 30, 2012
I hope that safehouse customisation lets me rip stuff off the walls in heists to decorate my crib.

The Diamond lobby painting on every surface :getin:

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp

BillmasterCozb posted:

New melee weapon: A newspaper roll. Does no damage, but smacking a dog cop with one lets you Joker it

New throwable: tennis ball

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

SteamDB also has a new GOTY-style package up. Probably just going to be announced alongside whatever else is in this update.

Kikas posted:

The Diamond lobby painting on every surface :getin:

If I join your lobby I will have a seizure.

cheezit
Jan 9, 2004

sleep?

Coolguye posted:

I'm with you on that. I hate that you can shoot critters in the Division, but not those whiny loving civilians.

LuciferMorningstar
Aug 12, 2012

VIDEO GAME MODIFICATION IS TOTALLY THE SAME THING AS A FEMALE'S BODY AND CLONING SAID MODIFICATION IS EXACTLY THE SAME AS RAPE, GUYS!!!!!!!

Wilko posted:

Alright, I stopped being a lazy fucker and updated GoonMod. If I broke anything let me know and I'll get it fixed up.

The Blues mutator file is messed up. The correctly-coded one is this one, I believe.

bbcisdabomb
Jan 15, 2008

SHEESH
The new thread tag is perfect.

Wilko
Dec 3, 2013

:toot:

BillmasterCozb posted:

The weapon customizer still doesn't seem to work for me (attempting to edit the falcon and minigun)

Can you open the customizer at all for those weapons, or does it not paint them after picking pieces for weapon parts? Any errors in the log file?

LuciferMorningstar posted:

The Blues mutator file is messed up. The correctly-coded one is this one, I believe.

Whoops, I'll update that tonight.

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Wilko posted:

Can you open the customizer at all for those weapons, or does it not paint them after picking pieces for weapon parts? Any errors in the log file?

I can open the customizer for those weapons, but it does not paint them after picking pieces, no errors that I know of

watho
Aug 2, 2013

The real world will, again tomorrow, function and run without me.

bbcisdabomb posted:

:agreed:

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
gently caress

edit: gently caress

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

My idea for safehouse customization is doing a heist on overkill and deathwish gets you a memento to put in a trophy room, one for each of the two difficulties. For example, doing the diamond ovk gets you a vase, deathwish gets you one of the armor sets from the museum; hotline gives you a small dinosaur (from the gas station) and a rocket for dw. Small for overkill, big for deathwish. poo poo like that.

Also I wonder if it's going to be related to wolf? He's really lacking lines now and with the guy out of the game maybe they're going to kill him :ohdear:

Skunkrocker
Jan 14, 2012

Your favorite furry wrestler.

Grapplejack posted:

My idea for safehouse customization is doing a heist on overkill and deathwish gets you a memento to put in a trophy room, one for each of the two difficulties. For example, doing the diamond ovk gets you a vase, deathwish gets you one of the armor sets from the museum; hotline gives you a small dinosaur (from the gas station) and a rocket for dw. Small for overkill, big for deathwish. poo poo like that.

Take a step further, man. One for every difficulty. Take Counterfeit for example.

Normal - Diamond from the safe.
Hard - Bohdi's Pool Repair uniform.
Very Hard - Box of ink.
Overkill - Box of paper.
Deathwish - The printer.

RandallODim
Dec 30, 2010

Another 1? Aww man...
Big Oil is just all engine prototypes.

swims
May 5, 2014

Waiter, this band keeps shooting pearls at me.

bbcisdabomb posted:

Payday 2: (RT) The Police

would own tho

isndl
May 2, 2012
I WON A CONTEST IN TG AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS CUSTOM TITLE

Skunkrocker posted:

Take a step further, man. One for every difficulty. Take Counterfeit for example.

Very Hard - Box of ink.
Overkill - Box of paper.
Deathwish - The printer.

No, add a 'steal prop' button so you can take anything and everything. Want a grand piano? Sure, there's one on FF3, but you're going to have to lug it to the roof and across the zipline to get it home.

Then add a series of achievements for cleaning out maps of literally everything that isn't bolted down.

RandallODim
Dec 30, 2010

Another 1? Aww man...

isndl posted:

No, add a 'steal prop' button so you can take anything and everything. Want a grand piano? Sure, there's one on FF3, but you're going to have to lug it to the roof and across the zipline to get it home.

Then add a series of achievements for cleaning out maps of literally everything that isn't bolted down.

My safehouse will be wallpapered with nothing but the sushi bar window ads. The floors will be a tiled with That Slimy Ballbag McKendrick.

watho
Aug 2, 2013

Skunkrocker posted:

Very Hard - Box of ink.
Overkill - Box of paper.
Deathwish - The printer.

Please no rewards for playing on anything less than overkill. This isn't a "git gud :smug:" deal but playing through the easier difficulties when you can handle the more difficult ones is a complete slog.

Also, counterfeit is actually kind of fun on DW if you have a good team together although if you get a van right next to the water pump(?) then it gets a lot harder than it needs to be. The micro Uzi is still absurdly good.

Skunkrocker
Jan 14, 2012

Is there a list for the internal names of the enemies? I'm writing a BLT mod (specifically a mutator for GoonMod) and I was wondering if I could get that, and what specifically those names respond to?
By the internal names I mean how it says data.unit_categories.CS_swat_MP5 for blues and data.unit_categories.CS_tazer for tazers etc.
I'm looking for all the hostile units in the game, so like a huge list for all of them including thugs and bikers and murkies and fbi units and cops and everything would just be wonderful.
Thanks in advance!

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

watho posted:

Please no rewards for playing on anything less than overkill. This isn't a "git gud :smug:" deal but playing through the easier difficulties when you can handle the more difficult ones is a complete slog.

Also, counterfeit is actually kind of fun on DW if you have a good team together although if you get a van right next to the water pump(?) then it gets a lot harder than it needs to be. The micro Uzi is still absurdly good.

Yeah, that's why I thought overkill+ for the rewards. Playing on normal is a loving nightmare, it's so boring even with complete gimmick loadouts.

Afraid of Audio
Oct 12, 2012

by exmarx
really completing heists on higher difficulties should count for all lower ones

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

Try using this to compile a list:
http://www.unknowncheats.me/forum/payday-2-a/114524-numpad-spawn-modes-spawn-enemy-ally-bag-numpad-v3-0-a.html

While it's old, to the best of my knowledge it can get you most of the confusing ones.

http://pastebin.com/US1bPHhL
Contains an outdated individual enemy list from around the release of hoxbreak.

Finally, this
https://bitbucket.org/YaPh1l/payday...le-view-default
from the latest lua pull has unit refs that are referenced by the dynamic spawn system, but not others.

Insert name here
Nov 10, 2009

Oh.
Oh Dear.
:ohdear:
Or you could just download the latest PD2 bundle extractor, extract the files then look in "units\[DLC FOLDER]\characters"

Skunkrocker
Jan 14, 2012

Discendo Vox posted:

Try using this to compile a list:
http://www.unknowncheats.me/forum/payday-2-a/114524-numpad-spawn-modes-spawn-enemy-ally-bag-numpad-v3-0-a.html

While it's old, to the best of my knowledge it can get you most of the confusing ones.

http://pastebin.com/US1bPHhL
Contains an outdated individual enemy list from around the release of hoxbreak.

Finally, this
https://bitbucket.org/YaPh1l/payday...le-view-default
from the latest lua pull has unit refs that are referenced by the dynamic spawn system, but not others.

Hmmm, this data is not exactly what I'm looking for, but it's a step in the right direction. Thanks!

watho
Aug 2, 2013

Afraid of Audio posted:

really completing heists on higher difficulties should count for all lower ones

It really should.

dscruffy1
Nov 22, 2007

Look out!
Nap Ghost

Discendo Vox posted:

Stay Determined: Complete the Undertale Heist on Overkill or above without anyone going down.

Wouldn't this one be more along the lines of "Complete the heist in a four player lobby where each player goes down four times or more"?

Afraid of Audio
Oct 12, 2012

by exmarx
payday 2 and undertale are fundamentally incongruous and please stop trying to get me to hate undertale tia

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp

Afraid of Audio posted:

payday 2 and undertale are fundamentally incongruous and please stop trying to get me to hate undertale tia

:same:

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

dscruffy1 posted:

Wouldn't this one be more along the lines of "Complete the heist in a four player lobby where each player goes down four times or more"?

Yeah, but it's be easy to cheese that way.

Psion
Dec 13, 2002

eVeN I KnOw wHaT CoRnEr gAs iS

Insert name here posted:

Or you could just download the latest PD2 bundle extractor, extract the files then look in "units\[DLC FOLDER]\characters"

pfffft yeah right who wants to actually know facts? :v:

Skunkrocker
Jan 14, 2012

dscruffy1 posted:

Not in significance of Undertale, no.

Update on my mutator ideas: spoke to Wilco and... they're a no go. :smith:

Afraid of Audio
Oct 12, 2012

by exmarx

Psion posted:

pfffft yeah right who wants to actually know facts? :v:

can i get a screen shot of these "facts"?

i have some ideas................................

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

Afraid of Audio posted: