Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

*sigh* sure. it's a weed joke

Kimsemus posted:

hey lets email their bosses too to ensure they "bend the knee" :wiggle:

yeah were going to win this war! finally someone with some motivation around here

cravius posted:

Digi is actually a pretty cool dude from my brief interactions with him

did he help you out with your car lights too? sounds really nice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Endie posted:

wait is he welsh?

Even worse.

Aussie.

ChickenWing
Jul 22, 2010

:v:

Unfunny Poster posted:

Even worse.

Aussie.

*buzzer* wroooooooong

Landsknecht
Oct 27, 2009
I hope this person is trolling, nobody can be so unfunny and dumb

cravius posted:

Digi is actually a pretty cool dude from my brief interactions with him

the leading factor in cool is an in-home surveillance system and the finest hanzo steel

Siets
Sep 19, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Doxxxxxity doxx doooooxxxxxxx

Mmmmmm

Yeahhhh

Let's talk about doxxxxing

Hnnnnnggggg

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

ChickenWing posted:

*buzzer* wroooooooong

Much like the things other people posted in this thread, it doesn't matter if it's wrong it'll be posted it anyway.

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe

Unfunny Poster posted:

Much like the things other people posted in this thread, it doesn't matter if it's wrong it'll be posted it anyway.

hey you just invalidated everyone's authority on any matter guy

Lugnut Seatcushion
May 4, 2013
Lipstick Apathy

Landsknecht posted:

the leading factor in cool is an in-home surveillance system and the finest hanzo steel

This but unironically

LuiCypher
Apr 24, 2010

Today I'm... amped up!

Landsknecht posted:

Make sure you've got a black trenchcoat so when you turn the lights off during a home invasion they'll never be able to see you poo poo your pants you run away screaming your brave hanzo steel flashing in the moonlight as it takes yet another doorframe picture of your mom head.

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
So what actually happened with that wormhole system that has four stations? Is it constant battles or is it basically locked down by the same people all the time?

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

-Troika- posted:

So what actually happened with that wormhole system that has four stations? Is it constant battles or is it basically locked down by the same people all the time?

Yes and no. Therabois are a group who sort of run mill of the place regularly but if you bring anything that can significantly outdo them they scatter. They've got a rivalry with that one CSM guy who got elected because he has a YouTube channel and his corp that base out of there. Other than that, people I know use it semi-frequently without much hassle.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Also someone posted this hilarious 4 year old SoundCloud of Richter Belmont (who was in TEST at the time) whinging hard about the ~cultural revolution~ on GF.com.

He legitimately couldn't handle being told not to post racist, misogynistic, homophobic stuff on a singular forum.

https://soundcloud.com/bonuscan/massive_rant

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Unfunny Poster posted:

Yes and no. Therabois are a group who sort of run mill of the place regularly but if you bring anything that can significantly outdo them they scatter. They've got a rivalry with that one CSM guy who got elected because he has a YouTube channel and his corp that base out of there. Other than that, people I know use it semi-frequently without much hassle.

Is it actually possible to build poo poo and run a market in there, then? Cause I know almost nothing about wormhole space and it seems like a strange alternate universe barely connected to the rest of EVE most of the time.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I don't think the effort to do that is worth it. Maybe :ullerm: or other people more knowledgeable in market fuckery can chime in.

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe
Thera could be glorious if it had Concord

ullerrm
Dec 31, 2012

Oh, the network slogan is true -- "watch FOX and be damned for all eternity!"

-Troika- posted:

Is it actually possible to build poo poo and run a market in there, then? Cause I know almost nothing about wormhole space and it seems like a strange alternate universe barely connected to the rest of EVE most of the time.

Yep, although you may not want to.

Basically, Thera is a "special" J-space system with NPC stations. The planets have been specially flagged to not allow PI, and none of the planets have moons, meaning no POSes. It has a market, and four NPC-owned stations. All the stations have identical services (clone bay, industry, refining, repairing); nearly everyone uses the top station.

The system is specially flagged to not allow anchorable warp disruptors; you can use dictors, but putting up a bubble within 250km of any station results in the station guns shooting you.

It has multiple statics to both highsec, lowsec, and nullsec, so much of its market is sourced from Jita/Amarr, rather than being built locally.

ullerrm fucked around with this message at 23:39 on Apr 20, 2016

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008

Unfunny Poster posted:

Even worse.

Aussie.

Well. It was a nice try. Maybe next time in the bonus round. Hint, I'm not treph (And for that matter he's not Australian either).

EDIT: Like have you seen that dude post. It's all "Oy you lot :)))))))) *INSERT WEIRD EMOTICON* SOMETHING SOMETHING WICKED CREAK*

It's why I used to delete his deployment threads and rewrite them.

Rhymenoserous fucked around with this message at 23:44 on Apr 20, 2016

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Unfunny Poster posted:

Even worse.

Aussie.

Remember: only you can prevent Australians :v:

Tsed
Jan 30, 2008

aaaaag drugs

Unfunny Poster posted:

Also someone posted this hilarious 4 year old SoundCloud of Richter Belmont (who was in TEST at the time) whinging hard about the ~cultural revolution~ on GF.com.

He legitimately couldn't handle being told not to post racist, misogynistic, homophobic stuff on a singular forum.

https://soundcloud.com/bonuscan/massive_rant

Yeah, I posted that. Isn't it Richter Enderas though?

causticBeet
Mar 2, 2010

BIG VINCE COMIN FOR YOU

-Troika- posted:

It's empty as gently caress until the occasional fleet or ganksquad rolls through. The holes are unreliable to roam out of. It's generally unfavorable to try to live in a wormhole that has publicly mapped statics - any good logistics holes will generally get slammed and not be around long.

With that said it absolutely owns when you get a chain off your home hole that connects to Thera directly. That connection lasts forever and you can do a lot with it.

I hope CCP allows citadels because it would honestly make it way more interesting if it was this weird one system hole control game where anyone can throw down a small citadel to stage out of and try to gently caress some poo poo up.

causticBeet fucked around with this message at 00:25 on Apr 21, 2016

Fix Lag
Sep 8, 2011

There's a sale at Penny's!
Are XL citadels being allowed in high class wormholes?

April Fool
Apr 1, 2016

Fix Lag posted:

They are allowed everywhere. Except tradehubs, shattered whs and Thera.

Fix Lag
Sep 8, 2011

There's a sale at Penny's!
:ccp: those things are not balanced around wormholes

April Fool
Apr 1, 2016
There are also weapon restrictions for highsec citadels.

Landsknecht
Oct 27, 2009

Fix Lag posted:

I thought no on the XL?

goninzo
Aug 26, 2009

All around decent avatar
https://gate.eveonline.com/Profile/Darius%20JOHNSON

CURRENT CORPORATION
Viziam [VI] from 2016.04.20 19:33 to this day
PREVIOUS CORPORATION(S)
GoonWaffe [GEWNS] from 2014.10.18 23:24 to 2016.04.20 19:33.

:munch:

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

darius fatballs johnson posted:

If I decide to do anything interesting in EVE you will all be the first to know. I won't be joining test but I don't see myself in THE IMPERIUM either. Tell someone to limit my access to SGBS before they start calling me a loving spy or something. It's not like they ever gave me access to anything worthwhile anyway.

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Can confirm, DJ is moving to ElitistOps.

Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012

Someone tell him to join groon. The ... Irony I guess? would be amazing.

luminalflux
May 27, 2005

CainFortea posted:

Can confirm, DJ is moving to ElitistOps.

:ironicat:

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

:thejoke:

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
Is there a guide to decent fittings for PVE ships? Osmium has a million of them but its literally impossible for me to tell which ones are good. I want to do some mission poo poo and I'm starting from scratch since Ive never done PVE before.

Landsknecht
Oct 27, 2009

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Is there a guide to decent fittings for PVE ships? Osmium has a million of them but its literally impossible for me to tell which ones are good. I want to do some mission poo poo and I'm starting from scratch since Ive never done PVE before.

pve is just doing as much damage as possible while not exploding

I don't know what your skills/isk look like but AFAIK both the gila and rattlesnake are about the best you can get for that

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

I dumped a ton of MF and Standard crystals on the Saranen market but they're pretty expensive (like 200k) so that whoever is listing them for millions doesn't buy them all out or I make billions. PM me or mail Huge Space Kablooie and I'll give you most of the money back or if you're a cute newbie just all the money back and a set of crystals and +1s and possibly a blowjob. I also have piles of other crystal types but didn't want to waste the market orders on them, feel free to request those too.

goninzo
Aug 26, 2009

All around decent avatar

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Somewhat out of date in some respects but: http://eve-survival.org/wikka.php?wakka=HomePage

Basically, if yo'ure near "Osmeden", you are most likely Gallente? So a frigate like a tristan or an incursus will do a level 1 mission with railguns, a vexor will do a level 2 mission with drones, a myrmidon will do a level 3 mission, and a dominix will get a level 4 mission done. Ask for clarification on what you can fly and what you're trying to do if you want.

Altran
Mar 20, 2013

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE posted:

I dumped a ton of MF and Standard crystals on the Saranen market but they're pretty expensive (like 200k) so that whoever is listing them for millions doesn't buy them all out or I make billions. PM me or mail Huge Space Kablooie and I'll give you most of the money back or if you're a cute newbie just all the money back and a set of crystals and +1s and possibly a blowjob. I also have piles of other crystal types but didn't want to waste the market orders on them, feel free to request those too.

Brb, buying these crystals, then mail you for a blowjob.

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

darius fatballs johnson posted:
If I decide to do anything interesting in EVE you will all be the first to know. I won't be joining test but I don't see myself in THE IMPERIUM either. Tell someone to limit my access to SGBS before they start calling me a loving spy or something. It's not like they ever gave me access to anything worthwhile anyway.

Seeing the threads he made on gf.com, he fits in pretty well with sperging pubbies it looks like, when is Remedial coming back then say gently caress the imperium?

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

People who give a gently caress about what DJ does can be found on reddit not here.

Landsknecht
Oct 27, 2009

Altran posted:

Seeing the threads he made on gf.com, he fits in pretty well with sperging pubbies it looks like, when is Remedial coming back then say gently caress the imperium?

this :10bux: crew duder calling DJ a sperging pubbie

what a time to be alive: goonfleetwaffeswarm 2016

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
http://i.imgur.com/u7kxk2Y.webm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe
Every time I need a laugh I think back to xenuria's post on goonfleet about his final ban and Lowtax' reason: you will never find happiness

• Locked thread