Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
AIDS.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES

Garfu posted:

I don't think it was rampant, it was just well known. Like I don't think any of the very top players used it, like anyone in X3 or zEx. I know for a fact some united5 players used it, as one of them is the one that sent it to me. Same with Funk's teams. I was on several of them but I can't remember the names specifically.

I'm sure I still have it somewhere on an old hard drive at my parents house.

edit: Does anyone remember ASUS drivers?

was it moses

stump collector
May 28, 2007
steel uses a desk mic iirc

Icept
Jul 11, 2001

metallicaeg posted:

I have those same headphones and I'll have to wait until I'm home to be sure but I think he's wearing them backwards

Look at the pillow, the webcam picture is mirrored.

Up Circle
Apr 3, 2008
http://www.bloomberg.com/features/2016-virtual-guns-counterstrike-gambling/

i just saw this in the pro dota thread and the biggest issue here is why the gently caress havent we gotten an ak47 with a double zoom scope yet covered in 100 dollar bills

Xenaero
Sep 26, 2006

Slippery Tilde

Up Circle posted:

i just saw this in the pro dota thread and the biggest issue here is why the gently caress havent we gotten an ak47 with a double zoom scope yet covered in 100 dollar bills

You're just playing the wrong game...

Up Circle
Apr 3, 2008

Xenaero posted:

You're just playing the wrong game...

:goku:

Bohemian Nights
Jul 14, 2006

When I wake up,
I look into the mirror
I can see a clearer, vision
I should start living today
Clapping Larry
That gun has two scopes

I think I'm playing the wrong game

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

I think something is wrong with my brain because when I play games that just have unlockable camo you don't have to pay real money for I think 'what's the point'

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

How do you even play dota pro? it looks like a blizzard game lol

Xenaero
Sep 26, 2006

Slippery Tilde
Who's your favorite Dota Champion? I'm split between Raynor and Tracer.

Gingerbread House Music
Dec 1, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy

Bohemian Nights posted:

That gun has two scopes

I think I'm playing the wrong game

It's a RDS with a magnifier.

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

dota 2 or world of warcraft

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Liquid CS:GO Manager posted:

Hi everyone,

We wanted to provide our fans with a short update regarding our CS:GO roster. As you may know, we have been playing with koosta and adreN for the past couple of days due to s1mple needing to fly back to Ukraine in order to arrange his ESL Pro League Visa for London. After having greatly missed his family throughout his stay in the United States, he was looking forward to spending some time in his home country. As s1mple spent more time at home with his family, it became even more apparent that he had missed them so much. This, in combination with concern over his in-game role on the team—and consequently the team atmosphere—led him to reach out to us about his desire to play for a European team and not return to the States.

We take requests like this very seriously and after thorough discussion, we've decided to help s1mple find a new home on a European team, where he can really find his stride. We are going to figure this out together and we will work with him to find potential organizations. In the meantime, s1mple will remain under the Team Liquid banner as a CS:GO streamer.

This means that our starting lineup going forward will be: adreN, Elige, koosta, Hiko and nitr0.
Fuuuuuck.

Thorgot
Apr 4, 2010

symbolic posted:

Fuuuuuck.

Beaten by seconds.

RIP NA CS: 2016-2016.

fyallm
Feb 27, 2007

College Slice

symbolic posted:

Fuuuuuck.

What a bitch, and to think I chanted his name. I hope if he ever makes it back to a major in the US everyone boos him.

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

That was pretty expected, it started off poorly right from the beginning, this is actually 100% Liquid's fault for sticking him in the LoL house.

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*
Hahahahhaahhahhaaha

Ahahahahhah hahah hahaha ha

Who didn't see that coming tbh

Carol Pizzamom
Jul 13, 2006

a bear you feed is a bear and a steed

Photex posted:

That was pretty expected, it started off poorly right from the beginning, this is actually 100% Liquid's fault for sticking him in the LoL house.

I take it at face value, actually, a lot of places have much stronger family ties than what you're probably used to

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

tbh if hiko keeps calling its probably a better lineup for them

Thorgot
Apr 4, 2010

s1mple posted:

Sorry and thank you all NA fans for support . Wish good luck to my old teammates . For me so hard to live without my lovely parents and gf.

Oh I didn't realize he had a girlfriend back in Ukraine. That's extra difficult.

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

I doubt there are many teams out there with a spot open that want to put up with s1mples bullshit and are willing to buy his contract from TL.

Flipside just lost bondik but there's lots of bad blood between s1mple and blad3/markeloff from the last time they played together.

FaZe s1mple basically

Thorgot
Apr 4, 2010

mcvey posted:

I doubt there are many teams out there with a spot open that want to put up with s1mples bullshit and are willing to buy his contract from TL.

Flipside just lost bondik but there's lots of bad blood between s1mple and blad3/markeloff from the last time they played together.

FaZe s1mple basically

Or maybe he'll stream and stand-in for a while until an obvious spot opens up or new team is created. adreN and hiko both did that.

A TURGID FATSO
Jan 27, 2004

Here's to ya, JACKASS

mcvey posted:

Hahahahhaahhahhaaha

Ahahahahhah hahah hahaha ha

Who didn't see that coming tbh

Do you remember his first stream we ended up watching? We knew right then that we were looking into the eyes of a fuckboy.

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

Thorgot posted:

Or maybe he'll stream and stand-in for a while until an obvious spot opens up or new team is created. adreN and hiko both did that.

CIS is stretched pretty thin even before you factor in s1mples reputation. If Zeus stepped down from Na'Vi it would open up a spot but that team is full of ragers already and it would force s1mple to rifle/hybrid(something he doesn't want to do. See: Team Liquid). I guess he could play in an English speaking team but there are very few of those.

A TURGID FATSO posted:

Do you remember his first stream we ended up watching? We knew right then that we were looking into the eyes of a fuckboy.

Need to find those highlights ASAP

Waltchelg
Jan 21, 2009

Liquid is better off with koosta+adren anyway. I wasn't a big fan of simple's playstyle. I'll only be sad if they replace adren tbh.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

mcvey posted:

FaZe s1mple basically
Gambit also has a spot open after wayLander left, though the team is entirely Kazakh-Russian, so I don't know how the language barrier is.

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

symbolic posted:

Gambit also has a spot open after wayLander left, though the team is entirely Kazakh-Russian, so I don't know how the language barrier is.

Gambit signed Spaze from ex-Method

fennesz
Dec 29, 2008

Waltchelg posted:

Liquid is better off with koosta+adren anyway. I wasn't a big fan of simple's playstyle. I'll only be sad if they replace adren tbh.

I agree but I still think simple is not only much better than koosta but more of the player Liquid needs simply (heh) because of his aggression. If simple was just more consistent in his decision making he'd be scary. That's a big goddamn 'if' though.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

mcvey posted:

Gambit signed Spaze from ex-Method
Oh, right, I forgot about that.

Actually, now that I think about it, queztone was dismissed as Hellraisers' stand-in today, so maybe he'll go back there.

Oskar and s1mple AWPing on the same team. :allears:

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

Put Simple on Mouz and boot Spiidi or whoever, Simple+Nico would probably win a major at some point.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

it doesnt matter who awps, anyone can do it. its a noob gun

Up Circle
Apr 3, 2008
good for you then hehe

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Considering how bad and noob you are tswift you probably shouldn't talk poo poo. It's enough that we have to read your posts.

Xenaero
Sep 26, 2006

Slippery Tilde
Please be nice to each other. Vent with bullets, not words.

Demostrs
Mar 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Katana Gomai posted:

Put Simple on Mouz and boot Spiidi or whoever, Simple+Nico would probably win a major at some point.

-spiidi but not denis? i arent think that

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

Spiros posts are on point imo

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

shroud9

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Spiros posted:

Considering how bad and noob you are tswift you probably shouldn't talk poo poo. It's enough that we have to read your posts.

Don't take poo poo talking away from us noobs because Your Just Bad is all I have

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Who wants to scalp some settlers?