Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Go RV!
Jun 19, 2008

Uglier on the inside.

Someone make a song of Mike saying "I just had multiple orgasms" from the last BAN and Bryan's "Heeeeere's the cervix!", tia

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

The latest Filthy Four Daily is really good, especially with Bryan just constantly exasperating Tom with corrections.

Normal Not Odd
Nov 5, 2003

what a t e r r i b l e world

what a b e a u t i f u l world

Jerusalem posted:

The latest Filthy Four Daily is really good, especially with Bryan just constantly exasperating Tom with corrections.

ry ZEEEN

Also a really pro story about FSW

Web Jew.0
May 13, 2009

UltimoDragonQuest posted:

"The Nazi tattoos and all that stuff. It doesn't help"

Hahahah came to post this.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
I really hate racism.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Vinnie: This match went for 9 hours.
Craig: It was 9 minutes, 9 seconds.
Bryan: Thank you, Dave.

Onmi
Jul 12, 2013

If someone says it one more time I'm having Florina show up as a corpse. I'm not even kidding, I was pissed off with people doing that shit back in 2010, and I'm not dealing with it now in 2016.
I'm only half way through the first Enzo and Big Cass Podcast and my mouth is now permanently locked into a grin, especially the Dusty story.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Don't know if they've ever gone into the details before, but Karl and Doc are on Jericho's latest podcast and they discuss what went down when they went to Gedo to tell him they were leaving.

It's a fun show to listen to as well, nothing like Talkin' Shop of course but Doc still manages to get in a pretty incredible story about the time he got scammed in Nigeria.

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I'm not the one they'll try their luck with
Hit hard like brass knuckles
See your face through the turnbuckle dude
I got no love for you

Jerusalem posted:

Vinnie: This match went for 9 hours.
Craig: It was 9 minutes, 9 seconds.
Bryan: Thank you, Dave.

Knowing Dave still watches matches with a stopwatch makes me smile

ch3cooh
Jun 26, 2006

Jerusalem posted:

Don't know if they've ever gone into the details before, but Karl and Doc are on Jericho's latest podcast and they discuss what went down when they went to Gedo to tell him they were leaving.

It's a fun show to listen to as well, nothing like Talkin' Shop of course but Doc still manages to get in a pretty incredible story about the time he got scammed in Nigeria.

It's a bit jarring though. Not sure how to handle this reserved/polite Gallows.

Cactus Jack
Nov 16, 2005

If you even try to throw to my side of the field in a dream, you better wake up and apologize.

ch3cooh posted:

The grizzled young vet respects his elders.

NotQuiteQuentin
Jan 29, 2005

BIG OVER
College Slice

ch3cooh posted:

he got his $150, trans and a dirty thirty of natty light so what is there for him to complain about?

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Also I hadn't heard/read this before, but Austin Aries' deal with NXT lets him still work indies as well? That's pretty cool.

ch3cooh posted:

He's probably just grateful that he doesn't have to cover Fink's trans over to Japan every week anymore.

The story about Jericho driving down the street and finding Mike Knox and Gallows stumbling drunk down the road completely unaware they were on the road was pretty hilarious, if a little :stare:worthy.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
Aries has the deal that Joe originally had, and that Ciampa and Gargano have, where they do TV, and WWE have first priority on any dates they want them to do, but otherwise they can work indie shows. Joe was gonna be on ROH TV, so they panicked and that's why he's full-time.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://twitter.com/HeyHeyItsConrad/status/722909071964147712

Gaz-L posted:

Aries has the deal that Joe originally had, and that Ciampa and Gargano have, where they do TV, and WWE have first priority on any dates they want them to do, but otherwise they can work indie shows. Joe was gonna be on ROH TV, so they panicked and that's why he's full-time.

Aries took a handful of bookings between TNA and NXT so this isn't that big of a deal anyway.

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

Gaz-L posted:

The only reason they panicked was because it was National TV. Joe signed, was scheduled to work a TV match without any fuss, but then Destination America picked up ROH, and that's when WWE stepped in and put the kibosh on it

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
Shoemaker's new podcast starts in May.

Danny LaFever
Dec 29, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Sempervive sucks and I don't like listening to him.

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

Semperviti is way better in small doses not a daily radio show

Tripwyre
Mar 25, 2007

#RXT REVOLUTION~!

:ughh:

future scoopin'...
Rosenberg begins the new Cheap Heat with Renee Young by borderline screaming at listeners for being upset that Coachman said KO needs a manager and should never speak, because no one listening has ever worked for the company and have no place to say Coach is wrong about anything. Because apparently you need to be a WWE employee to be able to identify "the best talker in the company should never talk" as a loving awful opinion.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

I like Mike but he should be restricted to 10 second talking periods to prevent him from rambling so far from his original point that he starts arguing the opposite to what he started with.

Dr. Lariat
Jul 1, 2004

by Lowtax
Mike has an unfortunate mastery of using 10,000 words to say absolutely nothing.

Spermgod
Jan 8, 2012

pink wasn't even a thing why is t#RXT REVOLUTION~!
and i'm so fucking excited for #SCOOPS#SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS
:sludgepal:
he knows..
no longer content to merely churn out 10+ hours of content per week across different podcasts, Kris Zellner has now recorded a 9 hour podcast in one sitting. idk how that guy makes so many podcasts.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

did shoemaker do a ufc podcast too. has he ever expressed an interest in ufc. is it as bad as i imagine

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Super No Vacancy posted:

did shoemaker do a ufc podcast too. has he ever expressed an interest in ufc. is it as bad as i imagine

He probably thinks Fedor is the greatest fighter in UFC history.

Sigma
Aug 24, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Super No Vacancy posted:

It is just him interviewing Ariel Helwani about the recent McGregor stuff. He has very little input.

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

Spermgod posted:

no longer content to merely churn out 10+ hours of content per week across different podcasts, Kris Zellner has now recorded a 9 hour podcast in one sitting. idk how that guy makes so many podcasts.
Greatest Wrestler Ever podcast is pretty good if you listen at 1.7x playback and skip random guys you're never going to research.

I loved Dylan's argument against the obvious knock on Rey that he's not a good heel. "I can't hold it against him that he's not great at something only an idiot would book him as."

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost
https://twitter.com/bryanalvarez/status/723339728674676737

Normal Not Odd
Nov 5, 2003

I'm really gonna miss 15 minutes of Tech Talk on the Thursday B&V

Andy Dufresne
Aug 4, 2010

The only good race pace is suicide pace, and today looks like a good day to die
That pic makes her bicep look huuuuuuge

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

Edemia is the original swole.

Normal Not Odd
Nov 5, 2003

Andy Dufresne posted:

That pic makes her bicep look huuuuuuge

she's on the juice, big time

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
chris benoit killed his family

Cool Post Beg
Mar 6, 2008

DADDY MAGIC
This is Jim from Virginia, when's Granny gonna get in the ring? She's lookin' pretty good out there in Washington and I read som-where she is being trained out there in Bothell, yau hear anything about that?

Cardboard Box
Jul 14, 2009

i give granny three weeks before she somehow breaks the new setup

Glamorama26
Sep 14, 2011

All it comes down to is this: I feel like shit, but look great.

Cardboard Box posted:

i give granny three weeks before she somehow breaks the new setup

She'll hate it and give up on it long before she breaks it.

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost
its really loving weird to listen to Granny on a studio quality mic for like the first time

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

ayn rand hand job posted:

its really loving weird to listen to Granny on a studio quality mic for like the first time

Is it like the Christmas Show when she was in the studio live? She sounded like a completely different person.

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

HulkaMatt posted:

Is it like the Christmas Show when she was in the studio live? She sounded like a completely different person.

Yeah. Brian's probably got her coming in over some VOIP service now. No line buzz or line compression.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

ayn rand hand job posted:

Yeah she sounds completely different, it's a bit of a mindfuck.

I remember where there was a show where Sempervive wasn't on the usual audio set-up for whatever reason (Bryan was on holiday and they were doing the show remotely or something), for the first few minutes I was trying to figure out who the other guy talking to Bryan was because he sounded completely different.

• Locked thread