Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
First Play Build
Turtle
No Shield Melee
Caster
Kaz, what should I do. Tell me like you used to
View Results

• Locked thread
ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
I don't believe that sl1 players are god like. Just patient

Edit : I suppose patience is likely a deity level trait among the gamers though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i like the weapon level stuff and agree with the nips, peace

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
I hope the DLC lets me gently caress up those no good primordial serpents.

Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009

NickRoweFillea posted:

For real Frampt is on my kill list

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

frampt is a fucker but kaathe is my mutha fucka

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

if you didn't attack frampt' stupid fucker face in ds1 every time you jumped down the hole then i don't wanna know you, man

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

QQ more

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

when given between the options of playing a great rear end game and having and awesome time or fretting over minutiae of how all of how every single system in the game works you bet your rear end I'm gonna choose the latter because I'm an idiot

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!
https://youtu.be/n09xmhsvIuU

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

NickRoweFillea posted:

Yeah unless I missed something big in DS3 the game just teases and off-handedly mentions them here and there. They were the coolest and weirdest beings in DS1 to me and the ending where you marchh down the hall with like 50 primordial serpents on each side all grinning at you raised waaaaay too many questions for me.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Sometimes I feel like the only person in the world that understand that Stance for straight sword and claymore can guard break almost anything in one or two hits, even the meme havel's build

This is the exact situation that makes katanas insanely worthless

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
I just invaded and destroyed someone who's name was Meme*********

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
I'm finally doing PVP on my second character and I am having a lot of fun being a Watch Doge. ITs a easy way for unlimited constant free invades wich is the clutchness And I keep pwning ppl with the help of giant enemy crabs

fuepi
Feb 6, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

rediscover posted:

I'm finally doing PVP on my second character and I am having a lot of fun being a Watch Doge. ITs a easy way for unlimited constant free invades wich is the clutchness And I keep pwning ppl with the help of giant enemy crabs

Your level and weapon level please?

Action Tortoise
Feb 18, 2012

A wolf howls.
I know how he feels.
what if all the primordial serpents are just different heads on a hydra?

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

a Loving Dog posted:

Your level and weapon level please?

30 and +3, on PC

Avian Pneumonia
May 24, 2006

ASK ME ABOUT MY OPINIONS ON CANCEL CULTURE
I just killed the curse-rotted greatwood and I still don't have a bow. Where can I pick one up?

E: Nevermind, Found one right after posting.

Avian Pneumonia fucked around with this message at 11:55 on Apr 24, 2016

Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009

Action Tortoise posted:

what if all the primordial serpents are just different heads on a hydra?

I used to think this but recent depictions of them with rib cages and poo poo has made me question everything

Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009
Hell I hope we kill Gwynevere's itinerent rear end

Boomstick Quaid fucked around with this message at 13:33 on Apr 24, 2016

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
After killing a boss yesterday I went and killed patches

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
I dreamed about the untended graves

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Serpent stuff kaathe at least is definitely still around, the woman with the dark drift mentions him and then when she does she says "kaathe I failed you"

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
my DLC wish would be something that connects bloodborne more directly, along with importing some of the trick weapons into 3

Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009

Benny D posted:

Serpent stuff kaathe at least is definitely still around, the woman with the dark drift mentions him and then when she does she says "kaathe I failed you"

If you read her armor descriptions they're pretty upfront about it

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I'm extremely confused about Irythl dungeon

Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009

net cafe scandal posted:

I'm extremely confused about Irythl dungeon

It is designed to drive its prisoners mad, to drive them to give up on escaping. The system works.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

The key to free Sieg isn't even in the dungeon 😑

AHungryRobot
Oct 12, 2012

net cafe scandal posted:

The key to free Sieg isn't even in the dungeon 😑

Uh, yeah it is.

Nemesis Of Moles
Jul 25, 2007

Boomstick Quaid posted:

I used to think this but recent depictions of them with rib cages and poo poo has made me question everything

whaaaat

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

AHungryRobot posted:

Uh, yeah it is.

Technically it's in the next area but its in the bit that looks like the dungeon still

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I spent like 3 hours without getting past the first bit of Irythill dungeon till I gave up and had a friend show me the layout

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Larry Parrish posted:

Technically it's in the next area but its in the bit that looks like the dungeon still

Is it before or after the gargoyle

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003
been invading and cooping in the first levels all week since I beat the game and the multiplayer in this game is the greatest of all time. been in fights with 6 different people all at once and every color of the rainbow.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Fighting the Pontiff while holding in piss is true hell

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

Larry Parrish posted:

I spent like 3 hours without getting past the first bit of Irythill dungeon till I gave up and had a friend show me the layout

i invaded a bunch in every zone before i went through them so i could get an idea of the layouts but in that level it didnt really help

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

net cafe scandal posted:

Fighting the Pontiff while holding in piss is true hell

this was how i beat him, and the piss afterwards was true heaven

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

piss is great.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Boomstick Quaid posted:

They're all tentacles of some huge monster. Oh look, you gained Insight

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

apropos to nothing posted:

been invading and cooping in the first levels all week since I beat the game and the multiplayer in this game is the greatest of all time. been in fights with 6 different people all at once and every color of the rainbow.

it's the best poo poo ever, I love it

• Locked thread