Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

dear God

Adama2014 and dare

buckle up everyone, the perfect storm of brain problems is brewing. all we need is Jon Pop to complete the trifecta

Also gagelion

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

JessicaDupre posted:

Truth? I can't "come home." I was kicked out of that forum with no opportunity to explain myself, the forum owner allowed rampant speculation about me afterward, and so now I'm on here calling out assholes for fun in my spare time. Congratulations. You all think you're so smart and tolerant. Go tell the others.

that avatar is so perfect for you

unidentify_loser
Apr 26, 2016

by Lowtax
redmund tehvul garcia will solve every1s issues especially ola's

https://soundcloud.com/tehvul/beat-banging

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

QUEEN CAUCUS posted:

I think it's because you were driving around the internet backstreets, looking for dead gay forums to accuse of sexism because you want sweet social justice clicks and the robot loving forum wisely doesn't want any part of you.

BUT HEY YOU'RE HERE NOW.

here she is owning us all

put romero to shame how quick she made us her bitches

unidentify_loser
Apr 26, 2016

by Lowtax
my hair grow at 5x human normal rate cuz of hgh pls help me :-((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

unidentify_loser
Apr 26, 2016

by Lowtax
gh 4-10 iu daily 2 months weeks
test 250 2x week 2 months
adex - drip at leisure and gyno signs
hcg - for that extra guaranteed future cancer
real anavar - because this should be in the water and is great for womyn at low dosage

3rd 4th week igf1 lr3

last month test, gh, pct with gh, etc

gh all the things if u can afford and get real stuff

(have to cut my hair every 3 weeks cuz it grows so fast WTF)

this stuff actually grows ur penis

Don't waste your money on var and cut down your hgh so you can do it at least a year at 3mg. Two injections a day. You week bloat like a pig with the test. Dint bother with hcg on cycle if you're doing adex. I usually take aromasin on cycle to keep down estrogen sides.works great

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

You need to do hgh at least six months

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

will probably stay on gh as long as its in stock

i think the igf1 is a rip off and hcg is also one of the most ****ed things ive had to endure

the test bloated me but the var and adex really work wonders

gh everyone should be cycling there is no down side to this drug if u get the real **** (even thosecrap blue caps from china loaded with cancer)

my hair grows at 3x the human normal rate now :-D

3 two month cycles of gh is like 1600 in blue caps plz pay up somethingawful (we will get into plastic surgery costs later)

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

JessicaDupre posted:

Truth? I can't "come home." I was kicked out of that forum with no opportunity to explain myself, the forum owner allowed rampant speculation about me afterward, and so now I'm on here calling out assholes for fun in my spare time. Congratulations. You all think you're so smart and tolerant. Go tell the others.

Are you having fun? Having fun is the most important thing about posting on these dead gay forums! I hope you're having fun!

unidentify_loser
Apr 26, 2016

by Lowtax
better that listening to depressing polish rock all night cuz u sad u gay LOL

tadeuz

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I hope jesssicadupre will find a new home here on the something awful internet comedy forums after being banished from the robot sex forums!

CrazyLoon
Aug 10, 2015

"..."

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

dear God

Adama2014 and dare

buckle up everyone, the perfect storm of brain problems is brewing. all we need is Jon Pop to complete the trifecta

He already popped in here before getting perma'd - the trifecta is truly complete with this.

And now I also get to post the following. This sjw is you, JessicaDupre: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6TPeWAgzwi4

death sext
Nov 4, 2011

go nut in a toaster

unidentify_loser
Apr 26, 2016

by Lowtax
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RLoN_dUT0Gk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAOoiIkFQq4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfixWlzFZ9k
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmq8AEUZC6o
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9IwumECDjds
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6BXV8ruO25o

unidentify_loser
Apr 26, 2016

by Lowtax
i havent posted here in a while because this forum is lame and gay compared to tw and has been since forever

even ur doxxxnet is gayer than tw nexting

our kill/fired/suicide rate is much higher than SA's average by a large margin

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
hows the girlfriend nowadays?

its curtains for Kevin
Nov 14, 2011

Fruit is proof that the gods exist and love us.

Just kidding!

Life is meaningless
Posting in legendary thread

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
how do these things happen? how are these people so removed from reality? I dont understand it but i love it.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
trying to find the lore behind this "dare" can anyone link it plz, love you forever.

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
gimme a minute

pepito sanchez
Apr 3, 2004
I'm not mexican
i'm an intolerant robot fucker

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Read the OP. Isn't personal drama against the ruleshere? Plz mods.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Smash it Smash hit posted:

trying to find the lore behind this "dare" can anyone link it plz, love you forever.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/dictionary.php?act=3&topicid=2565

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

JessicaDupre posted:

yeah but why are you a guy pretending to be a girl?

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

oh yeah other thread let me know, its the dude that was registering accounts hand over fist a few months ago. Thanks for the link!

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

yeah but why are you a guy pretending to be a girl?

SEGA Ass Fisting
Feb 15, 2012

KEEP IT TIGHT!

Yet I'd trade them all for just one more kyoon post :sax:

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
I would like to congratulate these sexy mahogany pigs on being so goddamed majestic

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Well, poo poo. :stare:

Buckets
Apr 10, 2009

...THE CHILD...
Mr. Duper, please take a moment to consider that the amount of money you spent on these forums could have been used to buy, like, a ton of good games on steam. Take a moment to reflect on your decision making skills and endeavor to do better in the future.

god bless :angel:

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem
Is Lowtax at least getting money from this newest round of Dare reregs or is he still committing credit card fraud?

unidentify_loser
Apr 26, 2016

by Lowtax

Booblord Zagats posted:

I would like to congratulate these sexy mahogany pigs on being so goddamed majestic

ty v much sir

anyway i shuld have probably been doing this 4 tips at a bar but i strayed into the darkness of gang violence obviously im a retard

mark is fukin dumber than me tho and a bitch irl and liek 55 LOL

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Mordja posted:

Is Lowtax at least getting money from this newest round of Dare reregs or is he still committing credit card fraud?

he is

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Rape Stink posted:

Yet I'd trade them all for just one more kyoon post :sax:

unidentify_loser
Apr 26, 2016

by Lowtax

Mordja posted:

y wuld i ever do this u

this is only something i did with my ex gf nera

lowtax earned every dollar of my monies and never got chargedback

hes also been offered settlements a few times when hes freaked out

just cuz his wife is a tribes player i will always try to make peace

but u ppl need to accept TW into ur lives

https://www.tribalwar.com/forums Hall of Fame subforum is a good start ty g0d bl3ss

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

unidentify_loser posted:

y wuld i ever do this u

this is only something i did with my ex gf nera

lowtax earned every dollar of my monies and never got chargedback

hes also been offered settlements a few times when hes freaked out

just cuz his wife is a tribes player i will always try to make peace

but u ppl need to accept TW into ur lives

https://www.tribalwar.com/forums Hall of Fame subforum is a good start ty g0d bl3ss

i used to like playing tribes i would get an invis cloak and tazer the poo poo out of people when they would try to order thei rplanes and poo poo

unidentify_loser
Apr 26, 2016

by Lowtax
lowtax wife have a very big reputation in t1 as being both slut and authoritarian family values no swearing idiot

this is hard reputation to shake in tribes community as it ruin many ppls sunday afternoon tribes fun on homolan federation servers or watever the fuk they were

unidentify_loser
Apr 26, 2016

by Lowtax

Smash it Smash hit posted:

i used to like playing tribes i would get an invis cloak and tazer the poo poo out of people when they would try to order thei rplanes and poo poo

state ur name or ur familial/grapevine association to me as i am 4getful these days

idc if ur justin etc or my brother mark\

where is the great deceiver

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
i would also put like a bomb and denotate it when people would try to buy their ship and poo poo

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
you should call your mother. She's very worried about you, you know?

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Friendly Humour posted:

you should call your mother. She's very worried about you, you know?

hes going to build a gate for his mother, right dare?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
every post in this thread is another dollar in advertising monetization for jessico dupre

• Locked thread