Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Booger Presley posted:

Watch Caro start a loving war

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones

:flashfap:

Rude Dude With Tude
Apr 19, 2007

Your President approves this text.
Police constable shows judge “how grenade works” inside courtroom, three injured

http://en.dailypakistan.com.pk/pakistan/bomb-explodes-inside-atc-in-karachi/

lol Pakistan

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad posted:

Police constable shows judge “how grenade works” inside courtroom, three injured

http://en.dailypakistan.com.pk/pakistan/bomb-explodes-inside-atc-in-karachi/

lol Pakistan

lmao

quote:

The blast took place while hearing of a case was underway in courtroom-III. Two policemen and a court clerk were among injured and taken to a nearby hospital for first aid. Court’s proceeding was briefly suspended as a result.

"Oops, sorry about that your Honor. Now, where were we?"

quite stretched out
Feb 17, 2011

the chillest

bulletsponge13 posted:

That wasn't a mod friend, that was a dude who got away from there and was debriefed, IIRC.

I think the info specifically came through Brown Moses that the guy who was in the Syrian hell dungeon heard caro "begging to die" like a year ago or something. He has a SAclopedia article if anyone wants to read the wild ride

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

Thump! posted:

lmao

"Oops, sorry about that your Honor. Now, where were we?"

Missed opportunity to use the headline "grenade blast inside courtroom affects hearing"

princecoo
Sep 3, 2009
I was playing Rimworld this morning and started a new colony. (It's a colony management/crazy story generator game like Dwarf Fortress) After a day or so you get prompted to name your new colony.

The pre-filled suggestion was "Caro". I did snicker to myself.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
https://www.facebook.com/usawtfm/videos/10154208113753606/

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?

Sugartime Jones

This would be perfect if High Speed Dirt was playing

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

Syrian Lannister posted:

This would be perfect if High Speed Dirt was playing

http://youtubedoubler.com/?video1=h...Ayarkhaan+Enemy

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

So last year my company had an annual meeting, and we had Brigadier General Charles Ickes III speak on our second day to talk about how the military does incident investigation. I transcribed one of his stories from the footage I filmed:

quote:

I was the commander of the flight unit and had just finished my initial F-15 training and was taking off to fly my first sortie from home base. My crew chief was a great guy I’d known for years. A few minutes into the flight a sheepish voice came on the radio and said, “Boss you need to return home.” So we dumped some fuel and returned. My crew chief was almost in tears as I came down the ladder and I asked him what had happened. The chief replied, “I realized after you left that I was missing a very important wrench.” I asked, “So what’d you do then?” He proceeded to tell me everything he had done and it was all by the book. I told him that it was all I needed to hear. The crew chief apologized profusely and I told him that he had done absolutely the right thing and then we figured out why it happened. He already knew and readily admitted it.

At a meeting that night I made an example of the chief for how he did his job. Anybody that has that kind of integrity that has the wing commander flying his airplane and realizes he just launched him with a safety issue and then readily fesses up? That’s integrity.

Turns out the crew chief had put his wrench on a little shelf on the underside of the plane, and forgotten about it until he saw the F-15 take off.

chemosh6969
Jul 3, 2004

code:
cat /dev/null > /etc/professionalism

I am in fact a massive asswagon.
Do not let me touch computer.

chitoryu12 posted:

So last year my company had an annual meeting, and we had Brigadier General Charles Ickes III speak on our second day to talk about how the military does incident investigation. I transcribed one of his stories from the footage I filmed:

Turns out the crew chief had put his wrench on a little shelf on the underside of the plane, and forgotten about it until he saw the F-15 take off.

Did they publicly hang the guy due to his weakness of having integrity and give an award to the General for catching the guy? That's the Air Force I'm familiar with.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

chemosh6969 posted:

Did they publicly hang the guy due to his weakness of having integrity and give an award to the General for catching the guy? That's the Air Force I'm familiar with.

He had another story (I can post the transcript if you want) about an F-106B flight over I think Lake Superior. An error in the turbine blade manufacturing caused one abraded blade to snap off and shred the engine of one of the planes, forcing the two pilots to bail out. The plane landed in the water just before it would have hit a power plant and the plane's canopy crashed into the trailer of a woman who lived out in the woods and messily cut it in half while she was showering. He says the USAF had to pay her for the damage.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
I can't find a bio on him...was Ickes ever an A-10 driver?

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Godholio posted:

I can't find a bio on him...was Ickes ever an A-10 driver?

It's this guy.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Ah ok. Not the guy I thought it might be.

Davethulhu
Aug 12, 2003

Morbid Hound

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

Goddamn loving idiots do not understand how social media works.

Quick! Someone figure out who this is so they can get an ARCOM!

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

I though marines likes to fight wtf.

Steezo
Jun 16, 2003
Now go away, or I shall taunt you a second time!

LingcodKilla posted:

I though marines likes to fight wtf.

When I was first in in 2000 we had people complaining about being born too late for Vietnammany of them then complained at being stop lossed at the start of OIF. So I'm pretty sure the guy in that pic is a loving pussy.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
How to not ever get promoted.jpg

iyaayas01
Feb 19, 2010

Perry'd

chemosh6969 posted:

lol yeah ol' zipper suit may have been proud of his crew chief for doing the right thing but guaranteed that crew chief had an extremely stretched out rear end in a top hat from the loving he endured from mx leadership afterwards

fake edit: missed the fact that he was FL ANG...so forget everything I said, what happened afterwards was at the weekly unit bbq the Chief told Jim Bob not to ever do that again, now hold my beer and watch this

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u

Vacant, vaguely terrified blank stare? Check

Child like hand writing? Check

Play on name, Killary? Check

Hiding name tape while getting that totally sweet tat he got just off post in the pic? Check

About to have an rear end in a top hat that can pass a coffee can without touching the sides? Check

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Jesus, Marines are whiny bitches.

Wingnut Ninja
Jan 11, 2003

Mostly Harmless

Thump! posted:

Jesus, Marines are whiny bitches.

Seriously, Killary Clinton sounds metal as gently caress. How can you not want her calling the shots?

piL
Sep 20, 2007
(__|\\\\)
Taco Defender
I'm not really into metal, but I'd go see Killary Clinton live if the cover was 10 bucks or less.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
someone plz change my name to Killary Clintons Thong :kiddo:

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?

Sugartime Jones

Hillary Clintons Thong posted:

someone plz change my name to Killary Clintons Thong :kiddo:

This is gud

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

Killary Clintons Thong opening for Bob Hopes Ball Sack

nullscan
May 28, 2004

TO BE A BOSS YOU MUST HAVE HONOR! HONOR AND A PENIS!

Psht, posers, I still remember going to those first Killary and the Roddamns shows back in the 90's.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
i saw them before they were cool

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

ded posted:

How to not ever get promoted.jpg
His leadership is probably just as stupid as he is. They're not going to do poo poo unless it manages to embarrass them.

Nerdlord Actual
Apr 14, 2007

Awaken to your true self with Wisconsin Potatoes
Grimey Drawer

Also it's from ages ago but lol

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
that just sent me on a search for a macro i saw on facebook that had a picture of a black soldier crying and was overlaid with text about how his sergeant or CO told him not to pray or something and if god was real he would be able to start a hmmwv without keys (lol) and he prayed and lo (lo in the biblical speak way) it started

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.

that just sent me on a search for a macro i saw on facebook that had a picture of a black soldier crying and was overlaid with text about how his sergeant or CO told him not to pray or something and if god was real he would be able to start a hmmwv without keys (lol) and he prayed and lo (lo in the biblical speak way) it started

I mean

Just make it again

Make it every day

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

Zeris posted:

I mean

Just make it again

Make it every day

its just not the same without the conviction behind the words :(

this one always makes me laugh

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

I know this is (almost certainly) a joke, but don't you think the mother would have done something else if after taking 3 abortives she was still pregnant?

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

I know this is (almost certainly) a joke, but don't you think the mother would have done something else if after taking 3 abortives she was still pregnant?

She probably should've tried swallowing them (or the semen, but whatever).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u

Amazing