Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
nftyw
Dec 27, 2006

It is a game... where you will put your life on the line.
Lipstick Apathy
Light and Dark omega weapons have worse drop rates and the SRs all are HP up so yes buying the SSR omega weapons with points is the smart thing to do if you plan to go into either of those two elements.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blhue
Apr 22, 2008

Fallen Rib
I'd like a crew invite to arcadia, ID 10720602

vulturesrow
Sep 25, 2011

Always gotta pay it forward.

grrarg posted:

You should wait until the last minute to do a 10-pull if you can. Apparently they are giving out 1488 free crystals on May 2 according to a stream the other day, and the draw boost does not end until that evening.

This better happen before I go to bed. :ohdear:

dra600n
May 2, 2014

Blhue posted:

I'd like a crew invite to arcadia, ID 10720602

Scout invite sent.

I've got some scout invites sittin' here waiting to be accepted. As far as I know you have to manually accept them. Not entirely sure how though, if someone could shed light onto that.

dra600n fucked around with this message at 03:52 on May 2, 2016

grrarg
Feb 14, 2011

Don't lose your head over it.

vulturesrow posted:

This better happen before I go to bed. :ohdear:
Yep. Maybe they are waiting until after the draw boost is over, sadly.

Haerc
Jan 2, 2011
The only thing left for me on the sr/ssr crystal pinboard is "Use a support summon", but I have no idea how to do that... Clicking on the pinboard mission just leads to my profile page.

I've used summons I've chosen from other people in a co-op missions, on raids and normal missions, but never triggered the mission.

Souplesse
May 31, 2011

Gentlemoas.

Haerc posted:

The only thing left for me on the sr/ssr crystal pinboard is "Use a support summon", but I have no idea how to do that... Clicking on the pinboard mission just leads to my profile page.

I've used summons I've chosen from other people in a co-op missions, on raids and normal missions, but never triggered the mission.
It actually wants you to set a support summon in every slot, iirc.

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

Haerc posted:

It actually means set your summons for all elements and the misc tab. Click on the mission itself and it should take you to the screen to Set your support summons.

Blhue
Apr 22, 2008

Fallen Rib

dra600n posted:

Scout invite sent.

I've got some scout invites sittin' here waiting to be accepted. As far as I know you have to manually accept them. Not entirely sure how though, if someone could shed light onto that.

They seem to just show up in your mailbox, though i've got a cooldown from leaving the random crew i joined for the pinboard missions to wait out before i can join.

DemonMage
Oct 14, 2004

What happens in the course of duty is up to you...
I could use a crew invite I guess: 10342853

Everyman
Jun 4, 2009

dra600n posted:

Yeah I'm dumb and made my own crew to clear the bulletin. Just chilling out til I can disband and accept it after the event.

vulturesrow
Sep 25, 2011

grrarg posted:

Yep. Maybe they are waiting until after the draw boost is over, sadly.

Which brings back to my original dilemma of whether to do single pulls or wait until the next time to do a10 pull.

grrarg
Feb 14, 2011

The 1488 free crystals showed up in my crate just now. 10 pull ho!

Edit: 4 SRs, one of which was a duplicate. Not bad.

grrarg fucked around with this message at 05:24 on May 2, 2016

ilifinicus
Mar 7, 2004

the hitler crystals are out

get your rolls in before legfest ends I guess

or spend them on the cuties (available once legfest ends)

Drakes
Jul 18, 2007

Why my bullets no hit?
The benefit of a 10 pull is that assured SR if you miss the SSR roll, unless you've got a solid SR pool for all elements already waiting on the 10 pull is atad better. A good SR maybe comparable to a low-mid tier SSR.

dra600n
May 2, 2014

DemonMage posted:

I could use a crew invite I guess: 10342853

Scout invite sent.

Blhue
Apr 22, 2008

Fallen Rib
free crystals netted me 2 rares with characters and and my first gacha ssr. yay.

vulturesrow
Sep 25, 2011

Gilgamesh and Hydra were the only things of note I pulled. All the weapons were R.

Valatar
Sep 26, 2011

A remarkable example of a pathetic species.
Lipstick Apathy
Welp, my last 10-pull got no SSRs. But I was super-lucky with my earlier pulls, so can't complain. I spent my starter ticket on birdman, and holy poo poo. With Petra and Korwa's buffs and his self-buff, even at low levels he's crunching out damage like no tomorrow. I can definitely see why people were saying that pre-nerf Korwa was insane.

Psiwri
Mar 8, 2012

"The Foecast today calls for dark clouds, booming thunder and F.O.E.s everywhere!"

Valatar posted:

Welp, my last 10-pull got no SSRs. But I was super-lucky with my earlier pulls, so can't complain. I spent my starter ticket on birdman, and holy poo poo. With Petra and Korwa's buffs and his self-buff, even at low levels he's crunching out damage like no tomorrow. I can definitely see why people were saying that pre-nerf Korwa was insane.

That's an awfully optimal mvp deeps mania team you have there.

Valatar
Sep 26, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

Psiwri posted:

That's an awfully optimal mvp deeps mania team you have there.

It's slow, though. Korwa takes several rounds to toss out enough thread to set up her buffs. I can join a raid with Yoda and have him poop out a million damage within about fifteen seconds, and even then sometimes the boss is dead before I can pull the trigger. That's only an issue when pugging, of course. For my own raids where I'm not having to race high-level players, yeah, I think they're gonna be great.

dra600n
May 2, 2014
dem light harps!

Well, I know what my dumb rear end is doing for the next week. Goodbye AP pots.

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

Didn't make it for the end of legfest, but have a month to get 1050 crystals now so I'm good with that.

This new story/event is cute as hell. :3: This is what I've been wanting since chain chronicle global shut down.

e: well that got dark in a hurry :ohdear:

Alpha Kenny Juan fucked around with this message at 17:05 on May 2, 2016

Shinino Kage
Sep 5, 2008
I'd like a crew invite.

ID 10285289

Drakes
Jul 18, 2007

Why my bullets no hit?
SSR Aliza seems reasonably balanced, soo 1/4 limiteds so far were broke enough to warrant nerf/refunds.

Newer SSRs seem to have abit of design creep going I'd say, but older ones are typically the ones that get their 5*s and get creeped back up again.

Irritated Goat
Mar 12, 2005

This post is pathetic.
Does the Chrome app have the same english patch? That's almost a better way for me to play than my phone.

Shinino Kage
Sep 5, 2008

Irritated Goat posted:

Does the Chrome app have the same english patch? That's almost a better way for me to play than my phone.

Yes, it's in the settings across the board.

grrarg
Feb 14, 2011

Got the SSR Druj summon and a SR bow within 100 tickets, lucky. Too bad J.J. is my only Light character.

dra600n
May 2, 2014

Shinino Kage posted:

I'd like a crew invite.

ID 10285289

Scout invite sent.

Raitzeno
Nov 24, 2007

What? It seemed like
a good idea at the time.

So, that event raid. I just cleared it, but one of my buddies got no backup to answer his call, got wiped, and retreated. How does he get more Blood Jars?

Shinino Kage
Sep 5, 2008
Did a 10-pull and got poo poo.

Shinino Kage
Sep 5, 2008
So almost all of my SSRs are Max Level and most of my SRs also. Should I worry about leveling up my rares, and uncapping my R and SR chars?

Psiwri
Mar 8, 2012

"The Foecast today calls for dark clouds, booming thunder and F.O.E.s everywhere!"

Raitzeno posted:

So, that event raid. I just cleared it, but one of my buddies got no backup to answer his call, got wiped, and retreated. How does he get more Blood Jars?

At the event page below where you do the story missions are a 10 and 15 AP run both drop summoning materials.

Kitten Baubles
May 10, 2008
So I have hundreds of R weapons from guild wars. What should I do with them?

AngstPenguin
Oct 10, 2006

Can I get a crew invite? 11034906

Valatar
Sep 26, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

Kitten Baubles posted:

So I have hundreds of R weapons from guild wars. What should I do with them?

Sort them by skill level. Those with no skill (it'll show a - for their level) are useless and should just be used as exp fodder for other stuff. Those with a skill should be fed to your better weapons to raise their skill level.

dra600n
May 2, 2014

AngstPenguin posted:

Can I get a crew invite? 11034906

Scout invite sent.

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

Boots and Blades story status: :shobon:

Kitten Baubles
May 10, 2008

Valatar posted:

Sort them by skill level. Those with no skill (it'll show a - for their level) are useless and should just be used as exp fodder for other stuff. Those with a skill should be fed to your better weapons to raise their skill level.

Cheers!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Valatar
Sep 26, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

This chart here tells you how many things you need to feed a weapon to get a guaranteed level up.

• Locked thread