Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Orcs and Ostriches
Aug 26, 2010

The Great Twist

Not a joke.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Krinkle posted:

That lady is gonna get torn up. Begging to be edited into a neil peart drumkit.

http://i.imgur.com/n6ypOv1.webm

Pararoid
Dec 6, 2005

Te Waipounamu pride

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Elohssa Gib
Aug 30, 2006

Easily Amused

I think I'm experiencing vision loss.

Watermelon Daiquiri
Jul 10, 2010
I TRIED TO BAIT THE TXPOL THREAD WITH THE WORLD'S WORST POSSIBLE TAKE AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS STUPID AVATAR.

"Hungary is north of Poland" :psyduck:

Your Computer
Oct 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Watermelon Daiquiri posted:

"Hungary is north of Poland" :psyduck:

"Scandinavia is awesome"

"Finland is not part of Scandinavia"

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

Thanks for putting the caption for Toronto on Hamilton, like this city doesn't have enough of a persecution complex already

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

"When the eagles are silent, the parrots begin to jabber."

Grimey Drawer
*inhales deeply from pipe*

Beware, my son.

Beware.

The Mediterranean is a corrupting sea.

*nods sagely*

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

om nom nom
Jul 23, 2011

om nom nom nom nom nom nom
Grimey Drawer

Facebook Aunt posted:

It's a sailboat.

It's a schooner, stupidhead

Phanatic
Mar 13, 2007

Please don't forget that I am an extremely racist idiot who also has terrible opinions about the Culture series.

That really should have been "Winnipeg is loving over."

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

It's weird that even across planets or maybe even dimensions, lizard people still have a secret handshake.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

No joke, this made me tense up.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

This is great. I was so scared of having magnets anywhere near my floppies back in the day. :ohdear:

Anybody remember posters like these in computer class?

I heart bacon
Nov 18, 2007

:burger: It's burgin' time! :burger:

This link is why I spent the last hour and a half watching Kids in the Hall videos. So....

Here's Gavin at the Butcher
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Jkm6aYYdB8

PittTheElder
Feb 13, 2012

:geno: Yes, it's like a lava lamp.

:eyepop:

Dillbag
Mar 4, 2007

Click here to join Lem Lee in the Hell Of Being Cut To Pieces
Nap Ghost

When I worked in Mexico city there was a knife sharpening cart that went around the neighbourhood every day blowing something like sounded like the Aztec "death whistle", it was kinda horrific.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9QuO09z-SI

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Loss edits are getting so drat abstract these days.

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

It wasn't til you quoted this and I saw the thumbnail that I got it.

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

The worst thing about this is the terrible jpeg compression actually makes it look like there could be something there....

BANME.sh
Jan 23, 2008

What is this??
Are you some kind of hypnotist??
Grimey Drawer

Random Stranger posted:

The worst thing about this is the terrible jpeg compression actually makes it look like there could be something there....

You might be suffering from vision loss

Meskhenet
Apr 26, 2010

Its amazing how little detail you actually need to see in order to wish you couldnt see it.

fullroundaction
Apr 20, 2007

Drink beer every day

Dillbag posted:

When I worked in Mexico city there was a knife sharpening cart that went around the neighbourhood every day blowing something like sounded like the Aztec "death whistle", it was kinda horrific.

That sure is exactly what it says on the tin :stare:

Clitch
Feb 26, 2002

I lived through
Donald Trump's presidency
and all I got was
this lousy virus

Dillbag posted:

That is...genuinely chilling.

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT
That death whistle reminds me of Bone Tomahawk, drat those are some pants-making GBS threads scary noises :stare:

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

breaks
May 12, 2001

Kwyndig posted:

Loss edits are getting so drat abstract these days.

So? It's art.

Bad art. But art...

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah do believe Ah've got the vapors...
Ah mean the farts

RareAcumen posted:

[some dumb image]

I don't want to look at this until it clicks and I get it but why is someone filming her on the toilet? What was the plan, here? If it was just a trick why did their pants have to be down?

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Krinkle posted:

I don't want to look at this until it clicks and I get it but why is someone filming her on the toilet? What was the plan, here? If it was just a trick why did their pants have to be down?

You don't have too many girl friends do you? Girls are weird. They get weirder with age and alcohol.

D C
Jun 20, 2004

1-800-HOTLINEBLING
1-800-HOTLINEBLING
1-800-HOTLINEBLING

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grbSQ6O6kbs

Got more of a this vibe from it.

Evilreaver
Feb 26, 2007

GEORGE IS GETTIN' AUGMENTED!
Dinosaur Gum

breaks posted:

So? It's art.

Bad art. But art...

:eyepoop:

Kilo147
Apr 14, 2007

You remind me of the boss
What boss?
The boss with the power
What power?
The power of voodoo
Who-doo?
You do.
Do what?
Remind me of the Boss.

Dillbag posted:

I'm loving buying one of those.

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

Pretty sure you have to make it out of your enemies.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

You start out by saying, “Loss.” By the next thread you can’t say “Loss”—that hurts you, backfires. So you say stuff like, uh, four panels, seven lines, and all that stuff, and you’re getting so abstract. Now, you’re talking about a US state map, and all these things you’re talking about are totally unrelated things and a byproduct of them is, its harder on the man than the woman.… “four panels,” is much more abstract than even the Move Past thing, uh, and a hell of a lot more abstract than "Loss.”

WarpedNaba
Feb 8, 2012

Being social makes me swell!

Rigged Death Trap posted:

You start out by saying, “Loss.” By the next thread you can’t say “Loss”—that hurts you, backfires. So you say stuff like, uh, four panels, seven lines, and all that stuff, and you’re getting so abstract. Now, you’re talking about a US state map, and all these things you’re talking about are totally unrelated things and a byproduct of them is, its harder on the man than the woman.… “four panels,” is much more abstract than even the Move Past thing, uh, and a hell of a lot more abstract than "Loss.”

Talk about loss all you like, but your post was the real miscarriage of justice.

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

WarpedNaba posted:

Talk about loss all you like, but your post was the real miscarriage of justice.

Shitposts are often harder on the reader than the poster .

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

Dillbag posted:

I dunno. A hundred dudes blowing flutes like the wailing of the dead is pretty scary, but a hundred dudes blasting out the thunder of the gods from their flutes and your bros start dropping dead around you would make you poo poo yourself.

Greybone
May 25, 2003

Not the red cross.

Turkey is browning too quickly

So true, so true :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer
Weird question but does anyone else use SALR redux or chrome? For some reason in the last few days all the pictures won't let me click em to move from timg to actually seeing the full size.

Just wondering if it's me, or something might be hosed up with the extensions or chrome. I've tried disabling the extensions but it doesn't seem to help anything.

Works fine on the phone and the tablet, but just in chrome on the laptop it's weird. Can't highlight/hover over spoilers either.

• Locked thread