Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TROIKA CURES GREEK
Jun 30, 2015

by R. Guyovich

watwat posted:

Most polls are now closed in indiana. There's some in the western part of the state are still open since they are in the central (?) time zone.

edit: oh no Bernie

NW indiana is basically a chicago suburb.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

We had early voting for like 2 weeks and I know a lot of people personally who did it, in a town which has never had long waits or problems with voting

Probably because ours polls are 6a - 6p so it's people avoiding the 5p crush to the polls

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008
Looks like a huge Trump win and a solid Clinton win, good return for me as well despite the lack of swings.

FourLeaf
Dec 2, 2011
huge bernie flop. what is up with dem exits lol

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008
Free money on Bern No, still around 10% return.

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008
Cruz drop out at 60c suddenly! :siren:

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008
Cruz drop at 75c now...

nachos
Jun 27, 2004

Wario Chalmers! WAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Vox Nihili posted:

Cruz drop at 75c now...

I bought a bunch of shares around 50-60 and wondering if I should just dump for profit now

platzapS
Aug 4, 2007

Huge swings in MOV Dem.

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008
Dem MOV market swinging big, now is the time to get in on Yes (Clinton's huge counties are both 0% reporting).

Edit: MAYBE NOT HOLD ON

Vox Nihili has issued a correction as of 00:12 on May 4, 2016

platzapS
Aug 4, 2007

Vox Nihili posted:

Dem MOV market swinging big, now is the time to get in on Yes (Clinton's huge counties are both 0% reporting).

I'm trusting you forums gambler Vox Nihili.

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

platzapS posted:

I'm trusting you forums gambler Vox Nihili.

I am doubting what I wrote now, actually, I think the price will get better soon.

Also, I may be wrong outright on the result, lol. Indianapolis not going quite as hard Hillary as hoped.

The Joe Man
Apr 7, 2007

Flirting With Apathetic Waitresses Since 1984

Vox Nihili posted:

I am doubting what I wrote now, actually, I think the price will get better soon.

Also, I may be wrong outright on the result, lol. Indianapolis not going quite as hard Hillary as hoped.

Just dropped another hundo on Bernie when the shares bottomed out, too tempting. $1.3k if he pulls it off.

huge pile of hamburger
Nov 4, 2009
Got out of the dem winner and mov market until this shakes out juuuuust a bit. I'd like to keep my winnings so far.

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008
I have lost all confidence in the MOV market, but the Indiana Bernie No is a pretty safe bet at a good price now.

TROIKA CURES GREEK
Jun 30, 2015

by R. Guyovich
I don't think cruz is like Bernie- I can't see him staying in with no path now that it will almost certainly not be contested, not to mention the money drying up.

e: he's also losing pretty key demos for his campaign, although demographics for the republicans have been far less reliable than on the dem side

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008
Ignore everything I say, please. Rofl.

I completely misread this, probably due to the early voting. I'm stuck now!!!

huge pile of hamburger
Nov 4, 2009
Bern just took the lead in Marion. What the

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

watwat posted:

Bern just took the lead in Marion. What the

Benchmark is predicting it's the white suburbs coming in. If now I'm hosed, Bernie could win the drat state.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

UHHHHH I think Lake County will seal Indiana for Clinton but it isn't gonna turn it into a blowout

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake

Vox Nihili posted:

Ignore everything I say, please. Rofl.

I completely misread this, probably due to the early voting. I'm stuck now!!!

lol I got out of the gym, saw your first post, scrambled to the market and saw Hillary at .67, :wtc: and came back here

Good thing I held off!

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Epic High Five posted:

UHHHHH I think Lake County will seal Indiana for Clinton but it isn't gonna turn it into a blowout

I agree, more or less, though it's increasingly tough to say where this will end up.

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008
First Lake results at 65-35 Clinton, but are they just early ballots again???

If it holds at 65 Clinton should score a solid win...

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake
Where are you guys getting results I'm ready to fire once it's sealed

EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot
I've picked the wrong side and sold early on this market twice now (three times if you include MOV) so I'm done.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Lake County and Marion County both have a lot of votes to go, and according to projections most of those votes are for Clinton. I still don't think it makes it a blowout or anything and it'll be close for a few hours yet

huge pile of hamburger
Nov 4, 2009
here comes the flip

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008
RIP ME

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake
nytimes is saying hillary is up by 2?

huge pile of hamburger
Nov 4, 2009
Is there any way this is a CT like situation?

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake

watwat posted:

Is there any way this is a CT like situation?

Always a chance

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake
nytimes model flipped bernie up by 1 this is super close lol

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008
MOV now going up assuming a Sanders blowout I guess? I managed to sell for a huge loss so it's no good for me.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
Just cashed out a $.20 swing in Hillary No in about five minutes. Good times.

huge pile of hamburger
Nov 4, 2009

EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot
definitely my best move of this election season :suicide:

nachos
Jun 27, 2004

Wario Chalmers! WAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Vox Nihili posted:

MOV now going up assuming a Sanders blowout I guess? I managed to sell for a huge loss so it's no good for me.

lol same. cool "blowout" market

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake

EngineerSean posted:

definitely my best move of this election season :suicide:

yowza

EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot

never bet against the pedigo