Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008
ROFL. Sorry everyone.

Though Clinton could still pull off a win, IMO. The main lesson today is don't listen to me!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot

The Joe Man posted:

Just dropped another hundo on Bernie when the shares bottomed out, too tempting. $1.3k if he pulls it off.

Congrats on keeping hope alive even when all the debbie downers told you to stop

The Joe Man
Apr 7, 2007

Flirting With Apathetic Waitresses Since 1984

EngineerSean posted:

Congrats on keeping hope alive even when all the debbie downers told you to stop

Thanks but watch him still lose it tonight.

platzapS
Aug 4, 2007

I am the stupidest motherfucker alive.

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

platzapS posted:

I am the stupidest motherfucker alive.

:shepicide:

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Lol what

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008
Benchmark called it too soon, IMO, and ignored their own Lake County 20% directive. That said, it's looking extremely grim for Clinton Yes.

EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot

The Joe Man posted:

Lol sell @ 90 please

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008
Benchmark calling 5% win margin for Sanders. If he wins by >4% I will deffo melt down about the 1200 MOV Yes shares I mulched and turned into Sanders No shares.

platzapS
Aug 4, 2007

My terrible judgment and reckless behavior has convinced me I need to cash out. It's been delightful! I feel marginally more experienced at trying to predict the future.

huge pile of hamburger
Nov 4, 2009
CRUZ DROP OUT GOING NUTS

EDIT: gently caress I MISSED IT IT WAS AT 98 YES FUUUUUUUCK

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake

The Joe Man posted:

if you're still holding the shares I'd consider selling off. how many you sell depends on what price you got them for. if you bought a lotto ticket then sell them all now.

Vox Nihili posted:

Benchmark calling 5% win margin for Sanders. If he wins by >4% I will deffo melt down about the 1200 MOV Yes shares I mulched and turned into Sanders No shares.

NYTimes is still projecting ~2 so you're not totally hosed yet

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

watwat posted:

CRUZ DROP OUT GOING NUTS

EDIT: gently caress I MISSED IT IT WAS AT 98 YES FUUUUUUUCK

Cruz's family on stage...

The Joe Man
Apr 7, 2007

Necc0 posted:

if you're still holding the shares I'd consider selling off. how many you sell depends on what price you got them for. if you bought a lotto ticket then sell them all now.

Definitely under 30 but not the insane single-digits some had:

EDIT: G/L right now = +$963

Only registered members can see post attachments!

nachos
Jun 27, 2004

Wario Chalmers! WAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
Man I sold my Cruz dropouts for too quick a profit

nachos
Jun 27, 2004

Kasich winning 2 primaries is now dropping

uh, does he have a chance?

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake

The Joe Man posted:

Definitely under 30 but not the insane single-digits some had:

EDIT: G/L right now = +$963

Yeah those last nickels aren't worth the chance of fuckery. I'd liquidate now

Also grats!

EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot
Tonight ain't all that bad after all

FourLeaf
Dec 2, 2011
well tonight was crazy but overall i'm up from playing swings! :)

The Joe Man
Apr 7, 2007

EngineerSean posted:

Tonight ain't all that bad after all

Whoa nice haul, holy poo poo.

Necc0 posted:

Yeah those last nickels aren't worth the chance of fuckery. I'd liquidate now

Also grats!
Thanks! My first win (finally [don't bring up NY])

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake
My G/L suddenly plummeted $100 and I panicked until I remembered that I put 'just in case' sell orders on all my long-term bets. GOPBROKERED has already responded

:snoop:

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

nachos posted:

Kasich winning 2 primaries is now dropping

uh, does he have a chance?

No, he really doesn't.

nachos
Jun 27, 2004

Vox Nihili posted:

No, he really doesn't.

Good because I'm snapping them noes up cheap!

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008
Bern Yes in WV at like 85c suddenly, lmao.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Holy poo poo I thought about buying Cruz dropout at 50 earlier today but pussied out gently caress me!!!

Pissed off that seemingly every primary ever happens in East Coast time when I'm still working

EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot

Vox Nihili posted:

Bern Yes in WV at like 85c suddenly, lmao.

I'm not sure this is a fair price but it's closer than the 45c he was at yesterday

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Bernie will probably win WV

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Kasich RNOM up to 3! Kasichmentum is here!

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Shear Modulus posted:

Bernie will probably win WV

Probably, but the price is already snapping back. It was a silly spike.

Kasich winning a primary has also snapped back to an appropriate price.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Do yall county-level results watchers think there's any chance of the result flipping in Dem MOV or the winner as more results come in?

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008
Hahahahaha Sanders really is going to get the 4%+ win.

I AM NOW MELTING DOWN.

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Shear Modulus posted:

Do yall county-level results watchers think there's any chance of the result flipping in Dem MOV or the winner as more results come in?

Sanders will win, Clinton is only up 10% in Lake County somehow. MOV could still go either way. I'm not touching any of it after getting scorched to a crisp multiple times, though.

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008
Sanders within 6 in Lake County, seriously??? Man, I don't think even know any more.

huge pile of hamburger
Nov 4, 2009
welp the WV dem market will never be sane again

FourLeaf
Dec 2, 2011
necc0, if you still have contacts with PI people could you possibly ask them to add a bookmark feature? I had to rush to manually cancel all the tiny buys I had in GOP markets to keep an eye on the prices when it became obvious Cruz was dropping

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake
If you click your G/L it will take you to a screen that shows all markets that you have a stake in, including open offers.

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008
Kasich TwoPrimaryWins No down to 78c. I'm maxed or would pick up more.

TROIKA CURES GREEK
Jun 30, 2015

by R. Guyovich
Hillary got loving hosed tonight. Like still at an advantage but jesus this was a bad night for her.

tsa
Feb 3, 2014

tsa posted:

Wow, the last time trump looked like this in the markets was like in late February. Cruz has just completely collapsed in Indiana the last couple days according to not only polling but observers on the ground, from what I'm hearing.

Cruz dropout by may is super tempting right now,I could easily see him gone by the end of the week if tonight is bad enough. How's his cash doing, anyway?

:smugdon:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FourLeaf
Dec 2, 2011

Necc0 posted:

If you click your G/L it will take you to a screen that shows all markets that you have a stake in, including open offers.

uhhh you mean the My Shares screen? I know about that. that's the page i was using, and it still took too long.

and even if there were a button to cancel all open buy offers in all markets, that doesn't address the core issue.

FourLeaf has issued a correction as of 03:25 on May 4, 2016

• Locked thread