Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Alighieri
Dec 10, 2005

:dukedog:

stopped watching summit when he started his gambling addiction, looks like he needs to play csgo more

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fauxshiz
Jan 3, 2007
Jumbo Sized

Bohemian Nights posted:

Oh geez. I would just quit cs forever after something like that.

Yeah, for me, that is some kill myself on stream Budd Dwyer poo poo. Hope summit is stronger than me!

Xenaero
Sep 26, 2006

Slippery Tilde
Haha that's awesome

Up Circle
Apr 3, 2008
maybe he'll stop wearing those dumb hats now

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

summit is going to make so much money off that gently caress up, people are going to donate just to bust his balls for months.

nftyw
Dec 27, 2006

It is a game... where you will put your life on the line.
Lipstick Apathy
The best part is that it was his own incendiary grenade that did it.

Up Circle
Apr 3, 2008
can i get some 1gs in the chat?

stump collector
May 28, 2007

nftyw posted:

The best part is that it was his own incendiary grenade that did it.

lmao

sleppy
Dec 25, 2008

I have his stream followed on twitch because it's amusing to see him switch his titles to stuff like "-=[ Focusing on going CS PRO!!!]=-" and then after a few weeks it's always "-=[Casual CS/DAYZ/WHATEVER]=-" and thumbnails of betting sites.

fennesz
Dec 29, 2008

The dude makes so much more money streaming. Joining a pro team would be massively dumb.

qhat
Jul 6, 2015

fennesz posted:

The dude makes so much more money streaming. Joining a pro team would be massively dumb.

I don't think he joined for the money. Being given an opportunity to play at that level isn't something many people get, so it's awesome to do for a bit even on a temp basis. It's not like he can't just go back to streaming if it doesn't work out.

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe
so i completely reinstalled both win7, csgo and my video card drivers, but i'm still dropping frames in firefights. i dunno what the deal is :smith:

woodch
Jun 13, 2000

This'll kill ya!

online friend posted:

so i completely reinstalled both win7, csgo and my video card drivers, but i'm still dropping frames in firefights. i dunno what the deal is :smith:

I've had this problem off and on... Usually it's on the goon server, and restarting CS:GO between rounds or at halftime usually clears it up.

Back when I built my new rig, it turned out the AMD Turbo Boost or whatever it is was overheating my voltage regulators (cheap motherboard :( ), so I had to turn all that poo poo off. Solved the problem pretty permanently. You might check into any power saving/auto throttling/speed boost stuff and try turning them off and see if your problems go away or not.

fennesz
Dec 29, 2008

I'm enjoying watching these NA teams competing to see who gets to go on to lose to Brazil.

Up Circle
Apr 3, 2008
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hj3TRD3bGSo

the rare 500 damage ace

Alighieri
Dec 10, 2005

its curtains for Kevin
Nov 14, 2011

Fruit is proof that the gods exist and love us.

Just kidding!

Life is meaningless
s-s...

its curtains for Kevin
Nov 14, 2011

Fruit is proof that the gods exist and love us.

Just kidding!

Life is meaningless
straps...

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

the last guy was lit for 36. someone says it right in the video

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

tiny couch

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

\_ O U N G I N'

Up Circle
Apr 3, 2008

trying to jack off posted:

the last guy was lit for 36. someone says it right in the video

yea i caught that but my console said i got him for full damage though, unless i read it wrong

Alighieri
Dec 10, 2005

Up Circle posted:

yea i caught that but my console said i got him for full damage though, unless i read it wrong

Console includes overkill damage. Esea uses a plugin that shows actual damage done to kill someone.

Was still a nice ace.

Rosh
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's Wrong,
Something's Right
Man, I forgot how awesome Skadoodle can be when he's actually on.

Smol
Jun 1, 2011

Stat rosa pristina nomine, nomina nuda tenemus.
This alternate timeline where C9 beating a T2 brazilian team is considered an upset is interesting.

Stumbletron
Jan 3, 2006
Anti-Stumble unit is fail!
Kind of hilarious to think that 2 years go they were the best non European team the game had seen

Of course the only player left from that lineup is the worst one

fennesz
Dec 29, 2008

Is the Tec9 too good? I find myself finding way more frags with the Tec9 than I do with all of the SMGs but the P90.

The Ferret King
Nov 23, 2003

cluck cluck

fennesz posted:

Is the Tec9 too good? I find myself finding way more frags with the Tec9 than I do with all of the SMGs but the P90.

My Tec9 bullets always make a person shaped outline around whoever I'm shooting at.

I can string FiveSeven headshots together like crazy though.

Fauxshiz
Jan 3, 2007
Jumbo Sized
Peacemaker gives better interviews than native English speakers.

Jesus christ Fallen is just on a higher plane of existence.

Fauxshiz fucked around with this message at 21:27 on May 8, 2016

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Little-known fact: SMGs actually have spray patterns. tek-9 is ridic tho.

Pomp and Circumcized
Dec 23, 2006

If there's one thing I love more than GruntKilla420, it's the Queen! Also bacon.
I have mastered the P90 to the point where I can spray down a whole team on A plat from pit without letting go of mouse1 and my 'your just bad' bind key.

fennesz
Dec 29, 2008

Ixtlilton posted:

Little-known fact: SMGs actually have spray patterns. tek-9 is ridic tho.

I'm too stupid and too lazy to learn any spray patterns. My sprays are literally hold down for ~9 shots pray for 10-30.

The Joe Man
Apr 7, 2007

Flirting With Apathetic Waitresses Since 1984

fennesz posted:

I'm too stupid and too lazy to learn any spray patterns. My sprays are literally hold down for ~9 shots pray for 10-30.

MP7 owns because it's just diagonal down-left.

Also all my plaid luggage skins are skyrocketing in value, wtf

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
One of our team quits
One of our guys buys a p90
The other team rage and buy nothing but p90s for the rest of the game
They manage to take like 6 rounds in a row
we get pissed and buy p90s
We tie it

Csgo

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
3rd game of the day, 3rd game in a roa with afk players but only on my team

Jeza
Feb 13, 2011

The cries of the dead are terrible indeed; you should try not to hear them.
Generally, solo queuing is just masochism. Find some friends or add people who don't seem completely braindead. Even if you queue as a 2-3, you're more likely to be paired with another 2-3 stack, and they are less likely to go AFK or leave for that reason.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Yeah i know about all that but not many friends ingame atm either way im playing generally well on the individual level today so im not too flustered

aborn
Jun 2, 2001

1, 2, woop! woop!
jesus christ this X <3 Y thing they did with their names is confusing as gently caress

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

aborn posted:

jesus christ this X <3 Y thing they did with their names is confusing as gently caress
I think it's charming. :kimchi:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A TURGID FATSO
Jan 27, 2004

Here's to ya, JACKASS

aborn posted:

Oh come on! You of all people should appreciate it! Get in the game, aborn!