Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who is the man??
This poll is closed.
Goku 202 7.09%
Vegeta 279 9.79%
Krillin 208 7.30%
Piccolo or his nameks 212 7.44%
Gohan or Cool Gohan 135 4.74%
Yamcha 90 3.16%
Tien 120 4.21%
Muten Roshi 89 3.12%
Tao Pai Pai 71 2.49%
Frieza 69 2.42%
Cell or an android 86 3.02%
Buu 62 2.18%
Hercule "Mark" Satan 327 11.48%
Videl 90 3.16%
Bulma 104 3.65%
Yajirobe 99 3.47%
Ginyu or other Frieza squad guy 68 2.39%
King kai or another kai 53 1.86%
Chi-Chi 83 2.91%
Goten 43 1.51%
Trunks or Cool Trunks 112 3.93%
Bardock 48 1.68%
Other villain of DB,Z, or GT(please post about it!) 41 1.44%
Uub 42 1.47%
Oolong 90 3.16%
Zamasu 26 0.91%
Total: 1326 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

What would Japan know?
It's 1000% Piccolo day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Raxivace posted:

I believe it was established last year that today is actually Goku Day.

Don't fall for Black Goku's lies!

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Rirse posted:

Don't fall for Black Goku's lies!

Wow. Racist.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

ImpAtom posted:

Wow. Racist.

We don't even know what Black Goku looks like yet. Far as we know he just Goku wearing a black suit and white hair.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Rirse posted:

We don't even know what Black Goku looks like yet. Far as we know he just Goku wearing a black suit and white hair.

Saiyans are a race. You racist.

The Bee
Nov 25, 2012

Making his way to the ring . . .
from Deep in the Jungle . . .

The Big Monkey!

ImpAtom posted:

Saiyans are a race. You racist.

Spacist, actually.

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

The Bee posted:

Spacist, actually.

I loved him in House of Cards.

zelah
Dec 1, 2004

Diabetes, you are not invited to my pizza party.
gently caress. The bandana around his neck is a trophy from Android 17 isn't it. God he's cool.

E: maybe it's Bulma

zelah fucked around with this message at 17:18 on May 9, 2016

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

I just like that he got a jacket that actually fits now.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Josuke Higashikata posted:

What would Japan know?
It's 1000% Piccolo day.

Piccolo day is celebrated in the US on the 13th.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Gross and I'm not American so I do not care for your erroneous customs.

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Jack in!! MegaMan, Execute!
It must be awkward for Piccolo Jr. to go around on May 9th.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
A thought just occurred to me. What if future Trunks come back to borrow the Super Dragonballs, so he can wish back all the people from his timeline? His Dragonballs are gone, but Super Shenron can grant any wish. Thats some pretty good motivation for him!

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

What if he comes back to kick Gohan in the head over and over until Gohan decides to be a cool main character again like his own Gohan is?

Momomo
Dec 26, 2009

Dont judge me, I design your manhole
I'm pretty sure he will break down crying when he sees Gohan living a normal life with a wife and kid he loves.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Momomo posted:

I'm pretty sure he will break down crying when he sees Gohan living a normal life with a wife and kid he loves.

He'll be told that Gohan is happily married and has a daughter, but Gohan himself will be at a conference and won't be able to see Trunks.

Mordaedil
Oct 25, 2007

Oh wow, cool. Good job.
So?
Grimey Drawer
Turns out Trunks married Chichi and the family table turns very quiet and awkward.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Trunks, unable to live in a world of peace and structured tournaments, is found late at night in Capsule Corp's lab constructing a new generation of killer androids for himself.

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Jack in!! MegaMan, Execute!

Josuke Higashikata posted:

He'll be told that Gohan is happily married and has a daughter, but Gohan himself will be at a conference and won't be able to see Trunks.

I hope this doesn't happen, even though it seems like something that would.

I have to wonder if Future Trunks is still pretty strong or if he ended up slacking on his training after killing the Androids.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Mordaedil posted:

Turns out Trunks married Chichi and the family table turns very quiet and awkward.

Puts on a new spin on the "Show me yours" thing from the first time Trunks met Goku...

JohnnyCocksville
Feb 1, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Amorphous Blob posted:

dragon ball z is a japanese anime and manga created by a guy who cant remember it and is pretty much a western franchise by now.

Games include Budokai and more recently Xenoverse, as well as a Japan only arcade card game called Heroes.

There are many movies totaling seventeen in z and 2 in dragonball, with the two most recent being a reboot of the franchise.

post your favorite fights and remember: the only one who can beat goku is you

FUN CORNER

The DBZ wiki
A action fan comic
A rap music video

theres also some gay poo poo called super

zelah
Dec 1, 2004

I'm rusty on my Buu history. Did babidi transport the egg to earth because of how strong people there were? Or did the egg start there?

Even without Buu he would be screwed once newly-golden Frieza showed up, right?

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

zelah posted:

I'm rusty on my Buu history. Did babidi transport the egg to earth because of how strong people there were? Or did the egg start there?

Even without Buu he would be screwed once newly-golden Frieza showed up, right?

No, because there'd be no Shenron to revive Freeza.

Rudoku
Jun 15, 2003

Damn I need a drink...

Covok posted:

No, because there'd be no Shenron to revive Freeza.

And if no one beat Buu, Freeza wouldn't be motivated enough to get that strong.

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.
And Buu wouldn't get released because there wouldn't be enough energy to drain.

Beerus would ignore Earth as he wouldn't dream of a Super Sayian God as such things are impossible in that timeline.

Basically, after Trunks killed Cell in "Free The Future," his timeline was on easy street. Until, Black Goku, that is.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

I assume Babadi still showed up on Earth but since he isn't frigging Goku or Vegeta Trunks just bisected him and threw the egg into the sun or something.

-Fish-
Oct 10, 2005

Glub glub.
Glub glub.

ImpAtom posted:

I assume Babadi still showed up on Earth but since he isn't frigging Goku or Vegeta Trunks just bisected him and threw the egg into the sun or something.

This is a headcanon I can 100% get behind until it's confirmed official

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

ImpAtom posted:

Would have had to deal with Dabura first. Strong as Perfect Cell, remember?

...Although, since this is Trunks we're talking about, odds are good he would have trained up a bit and gotten by all right.

Covok
May 27, 2013

Thing is, Babidi would have arrived on Earth when Trunks was 10.

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Dragon Balls? Are they tasty?
The timeline is all wrong though. That poo poo would have happened when Trunks was like 7 years old. By the time we first meet him he's like 17.

Edit: beaten by seconds

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

The PSP game, Shin Budokai: Another Road, focuses on an original story about what would happen if Babidi did appear in Future Trunks' time. It isn't very good as a game, but it's there if you want the story. Personally I prefer the first Shin Budokai though, it still has an original story that's very well-written, but has much better gameplay too.

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

If Babidi arrived in Future Trunks' timeline would there even be fighters around he could collect energy from? Just Trunks seems like it wouldn't be enough.

-Fish-
Oct 10, 2005

Glub glub.
Glub glub.

With just Trunks hanging around and a lot of people dead by Android it would have taken a lot longer to gather the energy needed to hatch Buu.

zelah
Dec 1, 2004

So Buu's egg was on earth all along?

Covok
May 27, 2013

zelah posted:

Majin Buu was inside us all along. All we had to do was believe!

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Covok posted:

And Buu wouldn't get released because there wouldn't be enough energy to drain.

Beerus would ignore Earth as he wouldn't dream of a Super Sayian God as such things are impossible in that timeline.

Basically, after Trunks killed Cell in "Free The Future," his timeline was on easy street. Until, Black Goku, that is.

But Beerus had the dream twenty years before trunks changed the timeline. Are you saying he changed both the past and the future?

Raxivace posted:

I believe it was established last year that today is actually Goku Day.

i believe it was established last year that you're a fuckface!!!!!!!!!!!!

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

zelah posted:

ya bibidi left it there

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

The Ninth Layer posted:

If Babidi arrived in Future Trunks' timeline would there even be fighters around he could collect energy from? Just Trunks seems like it wouldn't be enough.

Babidi had the egg on his space ship by the time we saw him. He could have just gone into space to revive it if he needed to. The only reason he collected energy on Earth was because he was lazy.

Stairmaster posted:

But Beerus had the dream twenty years before trunks changed the timeline. Are you saying he changed both the past and the future?

Beerus is a God and likely has the ability to see the future somewhat (if the D&D Deities Guide is accurate). He would not have dreamed that dream in Trunks universe, because it was not the actual future.

Rutibex fucked around with this message at 22:49 on May 9, 2016

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

I for one am looking forward to Goku Black Label, new from Mountain Dew

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Combat Lobster
Feb 18, 2013

With his signature technique the "Baha Blast".

• Locked thread