Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
Hello. Yep, I still think Atlantis is Bolivia, yep, I'm still a giant idiot, yep, I'm still a huge racist. Some things never change!

Paco Vato posted:

Do you seriously think I have any posting regret? That's rich. Here's the things I regret that I have posted in the year since I've been in goons:

1) coming at angelique here, however gently I tried to be about it. She's my friend and I only want her to have fun in the game.

2) paka's posting on our forums without reading the rules first. She just sort of erupted there. Deadtear managed to make her mad for like a week though with that minion-on-facebook poo poo so :laffo:

Please note for all the warbling about what a thin skin I have, I really don't care as much as people seem to think. I'm laughing with pretty much every post I make. I care about poo poo like bills and being good at my job.

Oh hey that reminds me remember the time I tried to recruit goons for a rl job on the forums? I stayed in character and laid out the job as I saw it - shot as straight as I could. Nymblar shat on the thread for "rambling" and that killed it. Just j4g things I guess tryna get goons those six-figure paychecks I guess~

HEY GUYS DID I DO THE TILDE THING RIGHT? LET ME KNOW I'LL COME BACK AFTER I'VE GOTTEN ANOTHER BEER AND CHECK YER ANSWERS.

I tried. :cripes:
I honestly tried. :cripes:

Its like you just won't learn. Stop with these types of posts. Seriously just... stop. You spend so much time writing these types of posts that you cannot possibly have a straight face when you write, "I don't care, I'm laughing with every posts."

I honestly feel bad for you right now, because the next few replies to this post you just made promise to be hilarious as gently caress and from this point on I'm just going to sit here and laugh.

But before I do, let me make this clear, "The only reason you have this feeling of persecution, is because you are asking begging for it." Quit while you're ahead. And I don't mean quit goonfleet. I mean quit posting this poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
Hello. Yep, I still think Atlantis is Bolivia, yep, I'm still a giant idiot, yep, I'm still a huge racist. Some things never change!
Now, in an effort to veer this discussion away from paco so that his feelings are spared, please turn your attention towards this site and feel free to discuss:

http://www.atlantisbolivia.org/

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
no gently caress off

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe
hey dum dums just remember no one is innocent here

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

no gently caress off

Click it. Cliiiiiiiick it! You know you want to!

frozenpussy posted:

hey dum dums just remember no one is innocent here

Lies. Vespal Virgins have nothing on me, fool.

Ledenko
Aug 10, 2012
If your feelings are hurt, it's okay to let the person doing the hurting know so and also to ask them to stop.

stale meme dot png
May 5, 2015
College Slice

Dalael posted:

I tried. :cripes:
I honestly tried. :cripes:

Its like you just won't learn. Stop with these types of posts. Seriously just... stop. You spend so much time writing these types of posts that you cannot possibly have a straight face when you write, "I don't care, I'm laughing with every posts."

I honestly feel bad for you right now, because the next few replies to this post you just made promise to be hilarious as gently caress and from this point on I'm just going to sit here and laugh.

But before I do, let me make this clear, "The only reason you have this feeling of persecution, is because you are asking begging for it." Quit while you're ahead. And I don't mean quit goonfleet. I mean quit posting this poo poo.

It's... not really a feeling of persecution per se. Mumble mumble something something square peg round hole something something morrissey slash disappointed dot mp3

No, I won't learn. You have nothing to teach me. I am laughing. I'm laughing there, I'm laughing here. The rules didn't change anywhere: If people get it that's great good on them. If they don't okay but I'm still laughing about this poo poo either way. It's not like it affects me in any way other than paka whining "so you're quitting eve right when I start?" No, dear. Probably not -- this poo poo is way to fun not to :justpost:

"Some men... you just can't reach." Sorry you tried so hard man. Sorry I let you down. Sorry I forgot about Dre.

Fix Lag
Sep 8, 2011

There's a sale at Penny's!
nice meltdown

stale meme dot png
May 5, 2015
College Slice

Fix Lag posted:

nice meltdown

We all have to be good at something. I guess this is what I was brought here to do.

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
did you really just namechange

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014

stale meme dot png
May 5, 2015
College Slice

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

did you really just namechange

Lowtax gotta pay that alimony somehow. I've been supporting this site in silly ways for years so a dumb namechange on this account to my ~eve mans~ doesn't matter. I'm sorry if you think eight bucks is a big deal.

stale meme dot png
May 5, 2015
College Slice

This was hilarious that one time I saw it on reddit

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014

Paco Vato posted:

This was hilarious that one time I saw it on reddit

So were your posts....

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
Oh wait.. Nop. My mistake. I was thinking of someone else.

stale meme dot png
May 5, 2015
College Slice
save it for a few days and you can come at me all you want on our forums. I'm gonna recede like my hairline into the background here. I changed my name so people can block me easier -- no seriously I changed it because gently caress it might as well go full paco on this poo poo.

EDIT: On the plus side, I see now why Zyd called you out for being a terrible poster. You really are. I must be a boondoggle for you. Get hosed.

stale meme dot png fucked around with this message at 10:32 on May 14, 2016

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
Just found this on imgur. Posting it here because this could be a background for a great propaganda poster (probably against us tho) and because I'm R/Oed and can't post it where it belongs.

Dalael fucked around with this message at 10:34 on May 14, 2016

abigserve
Sep 13, 2009

this is a better avatar than what I had before

Elmnt80 posted:

Heh, all 3 of those carrier pilots are ex-groon. They learned their finely honed blap carrier skills on the mean streets of syndicate, no shame dying to them.

EDIT: As I posted this, sven popped into groon TS. Apparently Vic and Aya were having issues with their fighters. You did make vic very concerned about losing his proteus though.

Join groon, Shoot SMA, Never worry about your alliance reblueing FCON.

That makes sense about the fighters. Far out I wanted that proteus. I don't think I'll get another pvp golem though I didn't get a lot of use out of that one, might just buy five ravens instead!

Foehammer007
Dec 7, 2011

by Pragmatica
How many times are you going to say you are never posting in this thread again, and then you post more random poo poo???

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014

Paco Vato posted:

save it for a few days and you can come at me all you want on our forums. I'm gonna recede like my hairline into the background here. I changed my name so people can block me easier -- no seriously I changed it because gently caress it might as well go full paco on this poo poo.

EDIT: On the plus side, I see now why Zyd called you out for being a terrible poster. You really are. I must be a boondoggle for you. Get hosed.

Me? A terrible poster? Outch, truly the sickest burn I've read here. You wound me goon sir.

ApocalypseMeow
Mar 4, 2008

I love the smell of Catnip in the morning....Smells like Victory.

Dalael posted:

Cool bee poo poo

Do you know the source? I'm legit interested in reading that post apocalyptic bee war comic :ssh:

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014

ApocalypseMeow posted:

Do you know the source? I'm legit interested in reading that post apocalyptic bee war comic :ssh:

I found it on imgur and there was this link underneath: http://madody.tumblr.com/post/144284607334/apr-2016-my-grad-project-which-ive-been

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

Do you want your breadcrumbs highlighted?

~SMcD

https://zkillboard.com/kill/53929838/

viola chair down + our enemies are using the doctrinal abortion that sprang, fully-formed, from my forehead

what a world we live in where a querns advances the eve spaceship meta

Zephyrine
Jun 10, 2014

This is what meat is supposed to be like, dingus

Glory of Arioch posted:

https://zkillboard.com/kill/53929838/

viola chair down + our enemies are using the doctrinal abortion that sprang, fully-formed, from my forehead

Once upon a time. During the golden age of the Imperium. They performed sov lasering with T2 entosis modules fitted on Command ships and Hictors. Then came the age of strife and all knowledge was lost.

Now mankind rummages through the remains of that age to put together these patchwork entosis horrors. Not even shadows of the past glories of the Imperium.

RhoA
Jul 20, 2014

Glory of Arioch posted:

:rip: EVE.

Narciss
Nov 29, 2004

by Cowcaster

Mittani posted:

~

What did he mean by this?

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

Do you want your breadcrumbs highlighted?

~SMcD

Narciss posted:

Mittani posted:

~

it is a coded message

let's analyze it

enhance

Mittani posted:

~

enhance

Mittani posted:

install linux

:wth: :proof: :mason: :lron: :mason: :proof: :wth:

Kalenn Istarion
Nov 2, 2012

Maybe Senpai will finally notice me now that I've dropped :fivebux: on this snazzy av

Marxalot posted:

You're going to have some pretty incredible posting-regret when you sober up

Ferrets are gross and smelly and not cute

Unfunny Poster posted:

Drugs are for the weak.

I'm into hollistic alternatives.

Drugs that grow in plants are still drugs

Dr. Pangloss
Apr 5, 2014
Ask me about metaphysico-theologo-cosmolo-nigology. I'm here to help!

Glory of Arioch posted:

quote:

it is a coded message

let's analyze it

enhance

enhance

:wth: :proof: :mason: :lron: :mason: :proof: :wth:

:tipshat:

The Slack Lagoon
Jun 17, 2008

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Kalenn Istarion posted:

Drugs that grow in plants are still drugs

:biotruths:

Goatman Sacks
Apr 4, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Why are killmarks so tiny

RhoA
Jul 20, 2014

Goatman Sacks posted:

Why are killmarks so tiny

Why are fax machines bigger than supers?

:ccp:

YouTuber
Jul 31, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Killed a Ferox and had this standing fleet warp in to save it. The Arazu and Prot cloaked back up.

Theta squad always brings the best poo poo to kill. It's going to be great breaking them of this habit. :getin:

Da Mott Man
Aug 3, 2012

Mittani posted:

install linux

code:
supercoolname@homebox:~$ sudo uname -a
Linux homebox 4.5.0-2-amd64 #1 SMP Debian 4.5.2-1 (2016-04-28) x86_64 GNU/Linux
:mason::hf::mason:

YouTuber
Jul 31, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Da Mott Man posted:

code:
supercoolname@homebox:~$ sudo uname -a
Linux homebox 4.5.0-2-amd64 #1 SMP Debian 4.5.2-1 (2016-04-28) x86_64 GNU/Linux
:mason::hf::mason:

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

Hahah nice

The Hambulance
Apr 19, 2011

:20bux:

ASK ME ABOUT MY AWESOME STARTUP IDEA

Pillbug

YouTuber posted:

Killed a Ferox and had this standing fleet warp in to save it. The Arazu and Prot cloaked back up.

Theta squad always brings the best poo poo to kill. It's going to be great breaking them of this habit. :getin:

None of those people on your overview are in Theta. We only have most of the dumb ratters, not all of them.

Da Mott Man
Aug 3, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YouTuber
Jul 31, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Gentoo isn't linux friend. You can run a BSD install of Gentoo or even use the Hurd Kernel.

• Locked thread