Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

Why are you playing left handed that is killing me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pomp and Circumcized
Dec 23, 2006

If there's one thing I love more than GruntKilla420, it's the Queen! Also bacon.

lol

A TURGID FATSO
Jan 27, 2004

Here's to ya, JACKASS

If this is what novas play like these days then I don't even want to imagine how awful silvers have become.

Gingerbread House Music
Dec 1, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy

A TURGID FATSO posted:

If this is what novas play like these days then I don't even want to imagine how awful silvers have become.

We're all silver down here Georgie.

stump collector
May 28, 2007

holy gently caress

Up Circle
Apr 3, 2008
hundreds of dollars in skins

cant even knife ppl

Picer
Mar 25, 2004

Other peoples ignorance puts food on my table.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PjoXLq7fqXY

Well, that's a different kind of fragvid.

Thom and the Heads
Oct 27, 2010

Farscape is actually pretty cool.
gamers have the worst taste in music

RiperSnifler
Aug 19, 2005
Well shit
here's a new strat for de_inferno for ya, works every time
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0iany0WIVM

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

I miss tanks

Gingerbread House Music
Dec 1, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy

GreyPowerVan posted:

I miss tanks

de_jeepathon2k

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 10 hours!

RiperSnifler posted:

here's a new strat for de_inferno for ya, works every time
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0iany0WIVM

me the moment he says THIS CRAZY STRAT IVE NEVER SEEN USED: I wonder what kind of epic xD twist for the win is coming

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

ArfJason posted:

me the moment he says THIS CRAZY STRAT IVE NEVER SEEN USED: I wonder what kind of epic xD twist for the win is coming

i knew it was a map edit because nipper made and posted the video and its the old version of inferno :nerd:

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

im absolutely shocked there isnt a nerd emoticon

fennesz
Dec 29, 2008

I want to know what type of person votes for aim maps that are dark and full of clutter.

I'm so triggered.

MaxPowers
Dec 29, 2004
I'm really poo poo at csgo, but god drat do I love the mac10

Garfu
Mar 6, 2008

Much like buttholes, families are meant to be tight.
Makes more sense the other way around

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

A TURGID FATSO posted:

rosetinted asses?

Bohemian Nights
Jul 14, 2006

When I wake up,
I look into the mirror
I can see a clearer, vision
I should start living today
Clapping Larry
https://twitter.com/EL/status/732374086580461568

shaq out

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

MG3 posted:

Why are you playing left handed that is killing me.

I just switched for fun like 2 years ago and now the other way around feels weird.

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

i am silver 1 anyone want to carry me to ak global elite masterchief?

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

Well this is awesome

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

fennesz posted:

I want to know what type of person votes for aim maps that are dark and full of clutter.

I'm so triggered.

*votes for D2 every round in DM*

Depths
Apr 15, 2009

SENPAI
poo poo talk d2 all you want but mirage and d2 are the only good maps for warming up

its curtains for Kevin
Nov 14, 2011

Fruit is proof that the gods exist and love us.

Just kidding!

Life is meaningless
Playing cobblestone dm is agony

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

D2 is not a bad map but it's the only map dumb 12 year olds can play, so if you leave it checked when searching for competitive games @ GN levels 7/10 games you end up on it. Then easily over half of those games turn into total turkish/russian poo poo shows.

kordansk
Sep 12, 2011
Holy poo poo, I quit the game for 7 months, come back unranked, drop a 30, and it sticks me at GN2. The toxicity is unreal at this level. Fortunately I should be out of this shitshow in a few days if I can stand playing.

Bohemian Nights
Jul 14, 2006

When I wake up,
I look into the mirror
I can see a clearer, vision
I should start living today
Clapping Larry
Please Don't Play Matchmaking

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

kordansk posted:

Holy poo poo, I quit the game for 7 months, come back unranked, drop a 30, and it sticks me at GN2. The toxicity is unreal at this level. Fortunately I should be out of this shitshow in a few days if I can stand playing.

If you play all day every day, maybe a couple of weeks, the ranking system is sort of weird.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 10 hours!

fennesz posted:

I'm so triggered.

I want to severely punish the map makers that make kz maps that practically require having the !flashlight plugin

John DiFool
Aug 28, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6w651Lrdnic

SealHammer
Jul 4, 2010
Click to understand my bad faith posting.
Fnatic are really bad without olof. How about that

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

something is wrong guys, 3 times in a row I had an enjoyable game with decent people and excellent communication in solo queue. won all

Demostrs
Mar 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

SealHammer posted:

Fnatic are really bad without olof. How about that

well, they lost the best player in the world and nobody in the top 20 is a free agent so . . .

surc
Aug 17, 2004

dex_sda posted:

something is wrong guys, 3 times in a row I had an enjoyable game with decent people and excellent communication in solo queue. won all

This is just matchmaking lulling you into a false sense of security. You will have just enough games with human teammates to make you think it's better now, and as soon as you cross an expectancy threshold, valve will send you to the hyper toxic/troll queue hell they know you deserve.

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

Ok something is definitely wrong. Some dude started triggerbotting us when we were 12-6 up and we managed to win after killing him with combined utility. Wtf.

fennesz
Dec 29, 2008

ArfJason posted:

I want to severely punish the map makers that make kz maps that practically require having the !flashlight plugin

There are loving loads of aim maps like this too.

\/ That's one of my favorite aim maps :ironicat:

fennesz fucked around with this message at 04:19 on May 18, 2016

Antares
Jan 13, 2006

i haven't seen these dark maps. the worst aim map i've played was 100% bright orange tileset with zero shading

Rite Of Massage
Aug 16, 2005

Antares posted:

i haven't seen these dark maps. the worst aim map i've played was 100% bright orange tileset with zero shading

wrong the worst one is the black and blue map that not only has little to no contrast but has some lovely gif on the wall behind my opponent that fucks up my movement based scanning

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Remora
Aug 15, 2010

Dropped two thirty bombs last night just after I ranked up to Silver 3. Promotion here I come. 5-queueing is the way to go, btw.