Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Come along now, little post.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AlphaKretin
Dec 25, 2014

A vase to face encounter.

...Vase to meet you?

GARVASE DAY!

Karate Bastard posted:

Come along now, little post.

It's still not. Page break must gently caress it up.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Yeah weird. I'm sorry, but y'all just have to do without my post about huge cat butts for now. I got poo poo to do.

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

OutsideAngel posted:

Or is getting your pet's anus whitened a thing now?
Of course, getting annoyed by your pet's anus is thing. Here's a little hack for it:

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Palpek posted:

Of course, getting annoyed by your pet's anus is thing. Here's a little hack for it:

I'm when the dog shits all over the butthole cover

"You may not see it, but you'll sure as hell smell it!"

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

Embrace the anus!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOodvwXcpwQ

Zemyla
Aug 6, 2008

I'll take her off your hands. Pleasure doing business with you!

Scathach posted:

I love how all the hacks involving cats will end with someone getting the poo poo scratched outta them.

Here's a cathack-- don't. It'll end in tears.

Don't water down Gatorade/Powerade, it's osmotically balanced to not draw electrolytes out of your body. If you water it down, you screw that up, and the last thing you need when you've been sweating is to lose even more sodium and potassium.

Islam is the Lite Rock FM
Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx
What if you stir it with a salty banana?

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Zemyla posted:

Don't water down Gatorade/Powerade, it's osmotically balanced to not draw electrolytes out of your body.

Maybe that was true of the original mixture at the University of Florida, but I have my doubts these days.

Karma Monkey
Sep 6, 2005

I MAKE BAD POSTING DECISIONS

bradzilla posted:

I'm when the dog shits all over the butthole cover

"You may not see it, but you'll sure as hell smell it!"

I noticed the packaging shows it on a cat, but all the photos are of dogs. I'm guessing they couldn't get a photo of a cat with something tied to its tail that wasn't trying to murder them.

Meowjesty
Oct 23, 2009

Friends depend on each other.
I'm pretty sure this is less lifehack and more animal abuse.

dirksteadfast
Oct 10, 2010

Palpek posted:

It took me far too long to realize that was a part of the tying mechanism and not a puppy butt plug.

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

That's a gag gift. "no more mr. brown eye"? Come on.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Palpek posted:

f yesh.

I'M ANGRY AT YOU FOR REASONS THAT I CAN'T EXPLAIN.

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

I wonder what the good old Society for Indecency to Naked Animals would make of this. I'd guess they'd see it as the pet equivalent of a g-string, better than nothing but still far too scanty to be respectable.

EKDS5k
Feb 22, 2012

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU LET YOUR BEER FREEZE, DAMNIT

Zemyla posted:

Don't water down Gatorade/Powerade, it's osmotically balanced to not draw electrolytes out of your body. If you water it down, you screw that up, and the last thing you need when you've been sweating is to lose even more sodium and potassium.

You heard it here first folks, don't drink water when you're sweating.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

DemeaninDemon posted:

salty banana

Mods, I beg you

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty
Why has both threads featuring that creepy tongue comb thing derailed into "unbleached cat anus" talk?

OGDanDogg
Sep 16, 2002

Choco1980 posted:

Why has both threads featuring that creepy tongue comb thing derailed into "unbleached cat anus" talk?

because when you're creepy tongue combing your cat you don't want to accidentally creepy tongue comb their unbleached cat anus?

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
For this, my friend, I will have to direct credit, as well as any questions you might have, to forums user Sappo569, whose funnily selective attention to detail I felt the urge to pay homage to in my original cat butt post. Enchanté.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

I'm getting a rescue cat tomorrow, but I'm going to brush it with a cat brush and ignore its anus.

Sorry thread :(

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
You monster.

aardvaard
Mar 4, 2013

you belong in the bog of eternal stench

EKDS5k posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2KmMTFGsHN8&hd=1

Zemyla
Aug 6, 2008

EKDS5k posted:

Meowjesty
Oct 23, 2009

Friends depend on each other.
I'm drinking water until my bladder bursts and none of you can stop me.

Glug glug motherfuckers

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Meowjesty posted:

I'm drinking water until my bladder bursts and none of you can stop me.

Glug glug motherfuckers

That can also kill you. Stupid body, not being able to properly regulate water levels.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

i'm the heatstroke death because of this image

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Meowjesty posted:

Glug glug motherfuckers #lifehack

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty

Kwyndig posted:

That can also kill you. Stupid body, not being able to properly regulate water levels.

You think that's bad, try having kidney failure, and having dialysis machines be the literal only way to regulate stuff.

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

Palisader
Mar 14, 2012

DESPAIR MORTALS, FOR I WISH TO PLAY PATTY-CAKE

Scathach posted:

I love how all the hacks involving cats will end with someone getting the poo poo scratched outta them.

Here's a cathack-- don't. It'll end in tears.

My sense of smell and taste are all weird right now because I'm pregnant, and I went to have some Gatorade not long ago and realised for the first time that it's almost salty? Really unappetizing.

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

I've done that, only it was a cooler turned on its side and the laptop was trailing an ancient wireless modem (Ricochet). Not a great fashion statement, but if you're away from the office and needs must...

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Palisader posted:

My sense of smell and taste are all weird right now because I'm pregnant, and I went to have some Gatorade not long ago and realised for the first time that it's almost salty? Really unappetizing.

Well yeah, it's all the electrolytes. Just salt and water, really. Most of the effort involved in developing the original formula for it went into figuring out how to make it palatable.

Before Gatorade and other sports drinks came on the scene, the best way of recharging after a long workout was pickle juice

And for some drat reason, people seem to think it still IS the best thing for after a workout

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

Zemyla
Aug 6, 2008

bradzilla posted:

i'm the heatstroke death because of this image

:ssh:

FutonForensic
Nov 11, 2012

Check out me holding this bottle of pickle juice holding this bottle of pickle juice holding this bottle of pickle juice

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Thanks, this really helped

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Wanamingo posted:

Well yeah, it's all the electrolytes. Just salt and water, really. Most of the effort involved in developing the original formula for it went into figuring out how to make it palatable.

Before Gatorade and other sports drinks came on the scene, the best way of recharging after a long workout was pickle juice

And for some drat reason, people seem to think it still IS the best thing for after a workout

An instructor I do practical exams with at work swears by eating an entire jar of pickles and drinking the juice when he gets home after doing practicals in the Florida heat, as he says he suffers leg cramps if he doesn't. I think there was some specific vitamin or something in the pickles that actually does the magic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

chitoryu12 posted:

An instructor I do practical exams with at work swears by eating an entire jar of pickles and drinking the juice when he gets home after doing practicals in the Florida heat, as he says he suffers leg cramps if he doesn't. I think there was some specific vitamin or something in the pickles that actually does the magic.

Not sure if :ironicat: as I just woke up, but it's salt and :thejoke: