Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fix Lag
Sep 8, 2011

There's a sale at Penny's!
paco this isn't the kind of posting Mister Rogers would want you to be doing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zephyrine
Jun 10, 2014

This is what meat is supposed to be like, dingus
Will you two just kiss already?

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
Hello. Yep, I still think Atlantis is Bolivia, yep, I'm still a giant idiot, yep, I'm still a huge racist. Some things never change!
Paco is the poster this thread deserves. I'm just here to unlock his potential.

stale meme dot png
May 5, 2015
College Slice

Hop on that bandwagon all you like, but just remember that while you're struggling to come at me (and you're sort of punching above your weight if I'm honest so do mind the gap, dear) your heart isn't really into it and I can tell. You love that you are no longer the target of the hivemind's ire. It's weak and by doing what you're doing, you're not going to make any friends and no one's going to like you any more than they already do, Dalael. I'm sorry you're so desperate to fit in. I thought you were all about being "Just you." Looks like "just you" could use some work.

Foehammer007
Dec 7, 2011

by Pragmatica

CainFortea posted:

Shut the gently caress up paco.

stale meme dot png
May 5, 2015
College Slice

Fix Lag posted:

paco this isn't the kind of posting Mister Rogers would want you to be doing

I wanted to actually thank you for not being one of the people who just piles on me here honestly dude. You keep the whole fuckpaco thing on gf.com and it hasn't gone unnoticed. That's probably the nicest that I'm ever going to be to you though so enjoy it.

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
Hello. Yep, I still think Atlantis is Bolivia, yep, I'm still a giant idiot, yep, I'm still a huge racist. Some things never change!

Paco Vato posted:

Hop on that bandwagon all you like, but just remember that while you're struggling to come at me (and you're sort of punching above your weight if I'm honest so do mind the gap, dear) your heart isn't really into it and I can tell. You love that you are no longer the target of the hivemind's ire. It's weak and by doing what you're doing, you're not going to make any friends and no one's going to like you any more than they already do, Dalael. I'm sorry you're so desperate to fit in. I thought you were all about being "Just you." Looks like "just you" could use some work.

Tell me more about myself and my motivation for making fun of you. :allears:

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
Shut the gently caress up you spastic slapfighting retards jesus christ

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Dalael, paco just shut up and gently caress already please.

stale meme dot png
May 5, 2015
College Slice

Dalael posted:

Edit: VG, I know this post is kinda unchill, so I wouldn't hold it against you if you probate me for it. But please know this isn't about EVE politics or anything like that. Paco actually is in our alliance. Its just that I'm very worried about him.

Holy poo poo dude -- dickride much? I think everyone non-evegoon in the thread is by now hip to the fact that I'm an evegoon and no one -- least of all me -- would think for a single second that you're worried about my mental well being. So stop with the stupid concern troll poo poo in regards to me. I'm just fine, sugar. Now leave me alone.

Zephyrine posted:

Will you two just kiss already?

HOLY loving poo poo - e tu, Brute?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe
According to NSA Psyops we're all probably REM DEP status and a bit crazy just for posting on the internet so energetically at this hour, and the exception is like, Zeph.

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Tokyo Sexwhale posted:

Dalael, paco just shut up and gently caress off already please.

Discussion Quorum
Dec 5, 2002
Armchair Philistine

Zephyrine posted:

Does anyone have a higher resolution screenshot of the Psy Ops recruitment thread?

I gotcha fam, complete thread from first post through Lady Scarlet's daring expose of our evil scheme

http://imgur.com/9FuYV1M

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe
Oh wow I refreshed and thought the prisoncat av was mine.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Videogames, the mod we love and need.

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
VG. I was indeed being an rear end, and I think its only fair that you probate me as well. :smith:

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
turn left thread, turn left

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe
A year ago I messed around on the test server after the ISBoxer change, and used either Vigilants or Vindicators to web for the Moros. It's hard to believe how much capital guns have changed since, and there's even a Serpentis Moros on the way.

This was one iteration of my multiboxed gang.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Dalael posted:

VG. I was indeed being an rear end, and I think its only fair that you probate me as well. :smith:

Good thing you're not a mod, live with your shame, nerd.

Oodles
Oct 31, 2005

Vidyagames mod of my heart.

feedmegin
Jul 30, 2008

He's doing God's work in this thread.

Lack of Gravitas
Oct 11, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Xolve posted:

The IWI thing is directly funded by metrics in the warzone, it's not and never has been 'here have a couple hundred billion isk'.

Yo Xolve, if the IWI/PL contract is something like "IWI will reward PL pilot = 10x value of GF killmail" then hit me up so we can come to some sort of mutually profitable arrangement. Maybe Videogames will agree to be an ehonourable third-party escrow :homebrew:

hailthefish
Oct 24, 2010

Just when I thought this thread couldn't get any shittier.

:munch:

I should probably get around to putting up a firesale of my PI poo poo out in dek, shame there's like a week of production sitting in four different launchpads waiting to be collected. I'm half-tempted to try to evac it anyhow :getin:

Speked
Dec 13, 2011

LTA Represent !!
I got my blueprints out of Deklein, travelceptor all the way.

Life is good.

Kimsemus
Dec 4, 2013

by Reene
Toilet Rascal

Beanbox posted:

I got my blueprints out of Deklein, travelceptor all the way.

Life is good.

Pretty much the worst way to do what you did but glad you made it. :toot:

Speked
Dec 13, 2011

LTA Represent !!

Kimsemus posted:

Pretty much the worst way to do what you did but glad you made it. :toot:

I didn't even get reported in Intel, not that we were better at reporting hostiles.

I was thinking of going through wormholes, but :effort:

Hubbl3
Mar 28, 2016
IWI is still paying people to evict goons? Hasn't that goal been accomplished a few weeks ago?

Drythe
Aug 26, 2012

Tokyo Sexwhale posted:

Videogames, the mod we love and need.

War Eagle
Mar 27, 2007

Getting eaten by the Abominable Snowman, thats a freak accident.

Hubbl3 posted:

IWI is still paying people to evict goons? Hasn't that goal been accomplished a few weeks ago?

I think at this point they are paying to have them shoot us on our un-dock in Saranen, which is working because goons are terrible at Eve. zKillboard Saranen

Xolve
Oct 12, 2012

Well, shoot! We ain't come this far just to dump this thing in the drink. What's the nearest target opportunity?

Zephyrine posted:

MOA making friends as they consolidate their new empire.

Resets are going out. Cracks forming, etc.

Lack of Gravitas posted:

Yo Xolve, if the IWI/PL contract is something like "IWI will reward PL pilot = 10x value of GF killmail" then hit me up so we can come to some sort of mutually profitable arrangement. Maybe Videogames will agree to be an ehonourable third-party escrow :homebrew:

War Eagle posted:

I think at this point they are paying to have them shoot us on our un-dock in Saranen, which is working because goons are terrible at Eve. zKillboard Saranen

Between the Bastion dudes crying in local and the most obvious trap setups I've ever seen, IWI doesn't need to pay us for Saranen shenanigans.

You know you're running a successful station camp when dudes start petitioning ship names.

Xolve fucked around with this message at 15:50 on May 19, 2016

Zaradis
Nov 6, 2014

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

Shut the gently caress up you spastic slapfighting retards jesus christ

I nominate this quote as the motto of all humanity.

Landsknecht
Oct 27, 2009
I hope this person is trolling, nobody can be so unfunny and dumb

Xolve posted:

Between the Bastion dudes crying in local and the most obvious trap setups I've ever seen, IWI doesn't need to pay us for Saranen shenanigans.

You know you're running a successful station camp when dudes start petitioning ship names.

it's almost like just chilling on the saranen undock with instablap ships and hanging out in mumble is a fun time, while getting a fair amount of kills

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011
I keep offending VGs sensibility by not being caught up

Syndic Thrass fucked around with this message at 16:33 on May 19, 2016

Vando
Oct 26, 2007

stoats about

Landsknecht posted:

it's almost like just chilling on the saranen undock with instablap ships and hanging out in mumble is a fun time, while getting a fair amount of kills

It's also fun to land an interceptor on the station without paying attention, get blapped to 23 hull and peace out like it ain't no thing :c00l:

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Syndic Thrass posted:

I keep offending VGs sensibility by not being caught up

you dumbass child

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

you dumbass child

Better chill out man or I'm going to loving go off on you bro. Don't tempt me breh

ChickenWing
Jul 22, 2010

:v:

well that was a delight to read

"you better step off man or I'm gonna post at you so hard"

I hope space things are going better than thread things. Are we still dead/gay/winning fights? I noticed that we've rolled grindrfleet out once or twice, how's that going?

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
yes

Landsknecht
Oct 27, 2009
I hope this person is trolling, nobody can be so unfunny and dumb

ChickenWing posted:

I hope space things are going better than thread things. Are we still dead/gay/winning fights? I noticed that we've rolled grindrfleet out once or twice, how's that going?

currently GSF is alternating between controlling and not-controlling the undock of a lowsec station, and the main doctrines flown are caracals and cormorants

yeah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Siets
Sep 19, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Landsknecht posted:

currently GSF is alternating between controlling and not-controlling the undock of a lowsec station, and the main doctrines flown are caracals and cormorants

yeah

Countless goons wished for a "return to the old days of Syndicate" when our enemies were numerous and we didn't own sov. Sometimes you get what you wish for! :shobon:

• Locked thread