Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BogDew
Jun 14, 2006

E:\FILES>quickfli clown.fli
Ok it seems bulletproof clipboards are a thing and have been used by police during car stops in case someone tries to shoot them. Back in the day they had enough heft in them to clobber someone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

rydiafan posted:

In other news, I ate a banana today and I specifically peeled it from the stem end

You animal

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
I bet those are built to ricochet like a motherfucker too.

Stop shooting yourself, stop shooting yourself!

Redrum and Coke
Feb 25, 2006

wAstIng 10 bUcks ON an aVaTar iS StUpid

Karate Bastard posted:

I bet those are built to ricochet like a motherfucker too.

Stop shooting yourself, stop shooting yourself!

This would probably also dislocate or at least seriously injure your hand. Still, better that than a bullet hole.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

WebDog posted:

Ok it seems bulletproof clipboards are a thing and have been used by police during car stops in case someone tries to shoot them. Back in the day they had enough heft in them to clobber someone.

Today, the officer just approaches the vehicle with his gun already drawn and shoots the driver in the head when he reaches for his license.

Karma Monkey
Sep 6, 2005

I MAKE BAD POSTING DECISIONS

chitoryu12 posted:

Today, the officer just approaches the vehicle with his gun already drawn and shoots the driver in the head when he reaches for his license.

White drivers get the clipboard.

DekeThornton
Sep 2, 2011

Be friends!

chitoryu12 posted:

Well, that is clearly a British police officer, so these days they probably still have to make do with just the clipboards, maybe upgraded with a few tactical pouches and a rail mount for the pen.

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax
Tactical Clipboards have to be some of the most impressive plausible deniability weapons this side of D-cell flashlights.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

My first question is "What if the driver just waits till the officer turns around before pulling out a gun and shooting him?"

Borden
Jul 23, 2008

chitoryu12 posted:

My first question is "What if the driver just waits till the officer turns around before pulling out a gun and shooting him?"

Lifehack: don't turn your back on somebody who's planning to shoot you

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax

chitoryu12 posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFr30p0aZl0

Rysithusiku
Nov 10, 2013

Witness the assless man and despair!
All futures point to a world of filled holes.

WebDog posted:

http://www.ballisticclipboard.com
They were marketed quite heavily to census workers back in 2010. Still marketed to law enforcement.

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

chitoryu12 posted:

Always have a tiny, rolled up bulletproof vest stowed inside your rectal cavity for this.

Borden
Jul 23, 2008

Rysithusiku posted:

http://www.ballisticclipboard.com
They were marketed quite heavily to census workers back in 2010. Still marketed to law enforcement.

Columbine wouldn't have happened if there were bullet proof clipboards apparently.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

axolotl farmer posted:

About 98 more in the spirit of Myrtar:
http://imgur.com/gallery/kIrZa

The best part of this is that whoever drew this one up clearly never tried this themselves. Or they'd understand just why the medical community so strongly recommends a flared base.

Another good one:

Glue tools in your pubes!

A FUCKIN CANARY!!
Nov 9, 2005

These really work, I hid razor blades in everything I own and jammed a few into my rear end and now I'm a SEAL operative.

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

I've got tiiits that swingle dangle dingle

chitoryu12 posted:

The best part of this is that whoever drew this one up clearly never tried this themselves. Or they'd understand just why the medical community so strongly recommends a flared base.

Another good one:

Glue tools in your pubes!

People smuggle un-flared base poo poo in their assholes all the time dude. It's not ideal but being in a torture prison isn't either.

Rumda
Nov 4, 2009

Moth Lesbian Comrade

Guy Mann posted:

Tactical Clipboards have to be some of the most impressive plausible deniability weapons this side of D-cell flashlights.

Yeah, especially since phone books are no longer a thing, you need somthing for police interview rooms.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

13Pandora13 posted:

People smuggle un-flared base poo poo in their assholes all the time dude. It's not ideal but being in a torture prison isn't either.

I am pretty sure that's one of the first places they check for stuff, though.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Rumda posted:

Yeah, especially since phone books are no longer a thing, you need somthing for police interview rooms.

Nah, clipboards are too stiff. They'd still bruise

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Also, there's some straight-up misinformation in that photo set. One suggestion for an improvised weapon (a bandanna wrapped around a lead fishing weight) says that coconuts are 10 times harder than a human skull.

13Pandora13 posted:

Apart from the "That's the first place they'd look" problem, the reason you don't shove things up your rear end is because a lot of people mistakenly think you can just squeeze it out like a turd. Then they find out it won't happen and have to go to a hospital to have their vibrator or zucchini or Buzz Lightyear action figure or whatever removed.

Unless you're goatse dude, in which case you can just....reach in.

A FUCKIN CANARY!!
Nov 9, 2005

It may be not be a great place to hide stuff, but even if you aren't the Goatman it's not that big of a deal to reach in with your index and ring fingers to reorient a cigar tube and pull it out.

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010
"The Man Who Cannot Deadlift"

chitoryu12 posted:

Also, there's some straight-up misinformation in that photo set. One suggestion for an improvised weapon (a bandanna wrapped around a lead fishing weight) says that coconuts are 10 times harder than a human skull.

I mean that might be true, if you're talking about a dried out human skull with nothing in it or covering it. Our skin alone makes our skulls harder several times over.

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

A FUCKIN CANARY!! posted:

It may be not be a great place to hide stuff, but even if you aren't the Goatman it's not that big of a deal to reach in with your index and ring fingers to reorient a cigar tube and pull it out.

Counterpoint: people who shove vibrators up their rear end in a top hat and then can't get them out, so they sit in the waiting room of a hospital while their rear end makes a low buzzing noise

titties
May 10, 2012

They're like two suicide notes stuffed into a glitter bra

thecluckmeme posted:

Counterpoint: people who shove vibrators up their rear end in a top hat and then can't get them out, so they sit in the waiting room of a hospital while their rear end makes a low buzzing noise

lifehack: always keep hold of the vibrator safer communities together walla

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

thecluckmeme posted:

Yeah but by the time anyone comes to help them the batteries have already run out, so the actual doctor doesn't get to snigger at the buzzing coming out of someone's rear end.

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

thecluckmeme posted:

Slime posted:

Yeah but by the time anyone comes to help them the batteries have already run out, so the actual doctor doesn't get to snigger at the buzzing coming out of someone's rear end.

Unless you're me, and someone calls an ambulance for this exact reason, and you get to listen to it the entire way to the hospital. Pro-Tip: D-Cell batteries last a LONG time.

Elfgames
Sep 11, 2011

Fun Shoe

Zipperelli. posted:

Unless you're me, and someone calls an ambulance for this exact reason, and you get to listen to it the entire way to the hospital. Pro-Tip: D-Cell batteries last a LONG time.

here's a lifehack. Post about getting a dildo stuck up your rear end on a comedy forum so that two years from now when you get into some dumb argument in another part of those forums the other person can bring it up as ammo.

Brass Key
Sep 15, 2007

Attention! Something tremendous has happened!

Elfgames posted:

here's a lifehack. Post about getting a dildo stuck up your rear end on a comedy forum so that two years from now when you get into some dumb argument in another part of those forums the other person can bring it up as ammo.

I'm pretty sure he's the EMT in this scenario, not the dildo shame-haver.

Elfgames
Sep 11, 2011

Fun Shoe
this is something awful i always assume the worst.

the_sea_hag
Oct 9, 2012
LOAF FANCIER

Slime posted:

Exhibitionist hack: Make sure you change the batteries before use so they last throughout the lengthy ER wait.

Flaggy
Jul 6, 2007

Grandpa Cthulu needs his napping chair

Grimey Drawer

cakesmith handyman
Jul 22, 2007

Pip-Pip old chap! Last one in is a rotten egg what what.

Elfgames posted:

this is something awful i always assume the worst.

This is a something awful I assume everyone on these forums is constantly engaged in some sort of sexual deviance.

Warbird
May 23, 2012

America's Favorite Dumbass

Well lifehacks are my fetish, but I thought that was everyone here.

Croccers
Jun 15, 2012
plz dont hackshame here.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Wouldn't you need to keep the cigar tube up your butt all the time though? You won't have time to shove it in there and glue razor blades to your pubes and whatnot during a kidnapping. This needs to be a 24/7 thing. Razor pubes are a lifestyle not a life hack.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

PYF Stupid Lifehacks: Razor pubes are a lifestyle

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Razor pubes #4lyfe

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

Lol just lol if you don't walk around with a cigar tube of essentials stuck up there 24/7

I'm gonna be so smug when the power goes out at work and you're crying "oh no! Does anybody have a penlight handy?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Worried about being captured on the battlefield? Have a stylish and practical jigsaw blade surgically implanted in your chest for a quick escape! :eng101: