Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Are they so fixated on us because this is the one place that pays any attention at all to them?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

The human animal is a beautiful and terrible creature, capable of limitless compassion and unfathomable cruelty.
So can this inane slapfight go someplace else instead of my having to pick the posts that aren't slapfight posts out of the tidal wave of slapfight posts?

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Pope Guilty posted:

So can this inane slapfight go someplace else instead of my having to pick the posts that aren't slapfight posts out of the tidal wave of slapfight posts?

I'll fight you

Lottery of Babylon
Apr 25, 2012

STRAIGHT TROPIN'

Pope Guilty posted:

Ten years before the CRA, the Commies purged “White chauvism”, as evidenced by microaggressions. The CRA was passed by a Congress that either agreed or was afraid of disagreeing. CRA style terror had already been imposed on educators and police for some time, and of course the MSM was completely on board with it.

And then a court of WASPs legalized miscegenation on the grounds that marriage is about love, i.e. giney tingles. But Roe v. Wade was good, because abortion is an important tool of the patriarchy, not to control women’s sexuality, but more importantly to control their reproduction. If Roe v. Wade had been decided the other way, we would have TV promoting cuckoldry as normal and feminists everywhere talking about how liberating their one night stand that got them their first pregnancy was while their beta husband tries to act like he approves.

CRA was passed by sliding down a slippery slope, but it wasn’t tipping like a pendulum from segregation to CRA, it was Christcucks Chtistcucking at larger and larger scales.

It had been said that when fascism comes to America, it will wear the flag and carry the cross. In fact, the reason it’s taken so long for fascism to come to America is Christians coopting and subverting any king of populist uprising and turning it away from the heresy of race idolatry towards saving the dindus and their fetuses, not to mention simply suppressing populism in rhetoric and in deed.

The seeds of feminism and anti-Whiteism are the totally unjustifiable view of women as pur moral equals or superiors as demonstrated by them having souls and being meek, and the totally unjustifiable view of dindus as our moral equals who we must not say that horrible word of lest we be damned.

Today, some Christians think they’re using the alt-right to destroy the progressive Christians and then rebuild the flag and cross Americanism. We need to make sure nothing survives of the old order, not the progressive Christianity, nor the conservative Christianity.

The reason this backlash was just barely possible now is that Christianity had been weakened to the point at which the fetuses and Israel candidate lost to the populist candidate. If Christianity had been able to hold us back for another decade, it would be much more horrifying for us, by not necessarily for them. History is about forces, and strength is always better than weakness, there is no sense in the Christian delusion that the meek shall inherit the Earth. Winners win and losers lose.

Hermetic
Sep 7, 2007

by exmarx

Jack Gladney posted:

Are they so fixated on us because this is the one place that pays any attention at all to them?

If you mean the alt-right in general, yes. SA is seen as the lair of the evil SJWs for some reason.

GunnerJ
Aug 1, 2005

Do you think this is funny?

Lottery of Babylon posted:

Ten years before the CRA, the Commies purged “White chauvism”, as evidenced by microaggressions. The CRA was passed by a Congress that either agreed or was afraid of disagreeing. CRA style terror had already been imposed on educators and police for some time, and of course the MSM was completely on board with it.

And then a court of WASPs legalized miscegenation on the grounds that marriage is about love, i.e. giney tingles. But Roe v. Wade was good, because abortion is an important tool of the patriarchy, not to control women’s sexuality, but more importantly to control their reproduction. If Roe v. Wade had been decided the other way, we would have TV promoting cuckoldry as normal and feminists everywhere talking about how liberating their one night stand that got them their first pregnancy was while their beta husband tries to act like he approves.

CRA was passed by sliding down a slippery slope, but it wasn’t tipping like a pendulum from segregation to CRA, it was Christcucks Chtistcucking at larger and larger scales.

It had been said that when fascism comes to America, it will wear the flag and carry the cross. In fact, the reason it’s taken so long for fascism to come to America is Christians coopting and subverting any king of populist uprising and turning it away from the heresy of race idolatry towards saving the dindus and their fetuses, not to mention simply suppressing populism in rhetoric and in deed.

The seeds of feminism and anti-Whiteism are the totally unjustifiable view of women as pur moral equals or superiors as demonstrated by them having souls and being meek, and the totally unjustifiable view of dindus as our moral equals who we must not say that horrible word of lest we be damned.

Today, some Christians think they’re using the alt-right to destroy the progressive Christians and then rebuild the flag and cross Americanism. We need to make sure nothing survives of the old order, not the progressive Christianity, nor the conservative Christianity.

The reason this backlash was just barely possible now is that Christianity had been weakened to the point at which the fetuses and Israel candidate lost to the populist candidate. If Christianity had been able to hold us back for another decade, it would be much more horrifying for us, by not necessarily for them. History is about forces, and strength is always better than weakness, there is no sense in the Christian delusion that the meek shall inherit the Earth. Winners win and losers lose.

What on Earth!

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

The human animal is a beautiful and terrible creature, capable of limitless compassion and unfathomable cruelty.

Hermetic posted:

If you mean the alt-right in general, yes. SA is seen as the lair of the evil SJWs for some reason.

Well poo poo, that's easy to fix, just train them to GBS and FYAD and call it a day.

The Vosgian Beast
Aug 13, 2011

Business is slow
Any definition of something called Sneer Culture that includes Something Awful and Tumblr but not Pax Dickinson and the Manosphere is missing something.

Hermetic
Sep 7, 2007

by exmarx

Pope Guilty posted:

Well poo poo, that's easy to fix, just train them to GBS and FYAD and call it a day.

I wouldn't wish that on the worst reactionary.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

divabot posted:

no, he's like that the rest of the time too, listen to the podcasts

I did, and I like them! But in the book his references are often going to be more deep than one can make in conversation so while his book excerpts require slower reading, I can listen to the podcasts with ease.

Assepoester
Jul 18, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Melman v2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RyYYdPGCAZQ

Ash Crimson
Apr 4, 2010

Sargon's Already in the comments, trying to defend himself. :allears:

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

So Atheists are literally for terrorism. Congratulations YouTube Atheists you are literally everything evengelicals call you as.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

The true existential crisis for these people is deciding whether they hate muslims more than they love being smug, condescending pricks to everyone.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

If that guy hates arabs so much, why did he name himself after one?

Woolie Wool
Jun 2, 2006

Thank christ almighty, you just saved this thread.

pookel
Oct 27, 2011

Ultra Carp
Jesus loving Christ hermetic, stop making GBS threads up the thread.

And yeah, that's exactly what the alt-right does. They say "human being" ~ironically~ and someone else goes "hey dude, that's not cool," and then instead of being like "whoops, sorry man," they throw a huge loving tantrum about witch hunts and dogpiles and "political correctness," and hunt down examples of bad things the other guy once said in some other context, and basically make the whole conversation about themselves and their feelings and their right to say "human being." Because they're huge entitled whiny babies.

Meanwhile, people who know how to act like adults on the internet understand that if someone critiques your word choice on the internet in a way you think is silly, it's OK to smile and nod and roll your eyes in private instead of throwing a fit about it.

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Hermetic posted:

We're like the only big place on the internet that's not seen as "libertarianism and white people sure are fantastic, now if we could only do something about those drat women in videogames" or "FWD: RE: Obummer's baby murdering gay abortion squads caught on tape!!!" or "hi im a 14 year old transethnic otherkin please use the pronouns ble/blurg/blurself or i can't even" so of course we're the only place that could possibly be housing the secret machinations of the cathedral and its skeleton ruling class that charges their JO crystals by being oppressed and excluded and denied rights

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Not that we don't have those things, we're just not really seen as having those things, mostly because a lot of the subforums have competent moderation and don't share that weird stupid "absolute free speech uber alles" nerd paradigm so many other places have

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

pookel posted:

Meanwhile, people who know how to act like adults on the internet understand that if someone critiques your word choice on the internet in a way you think is silly, it's OK to smile and nod and roll your eyes in private instead of throwing a fit about it.

Don't you get it, silent dissent is what the cathedral wants because then its memetic language cvckolding can reprogram the sheeple into not associating being gay/autistic/black/a girl with inherent evil!

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

I just realized that dumb fakey strawman argument I just made is literally the real reason I give (as a positive thing) when people argue with me about their whiny entitlement to slurs, except stated using dumb scare terms and the alt-right's made-up terminology to make it sound all ominous :v:

Hermetic
Sep 7, 2007

by exmarx

pookel posted:

Jesus loving Christ hermetic, stop making GBS threads up the thread.

And yeah, that's exactly what the alt-right does. They say "human being" ~ironically~ and someone else goes "hey dude, that's not cool," and then instead of being like "whoops, sorry man," they throw a huge loving tantrum about witch hunts and dogpiles and "political correctness," and hunt down examples of bad things the other guy once said in some other context, and basically make the whole conversation about themselves and their feelings and their right to say "human being." Because they're huge entitled whiny babies.

Real talk, that was, like, 2 pages ago. Don't bring up old stuff unless you're looking for an excuse to vent.

And if you're looking for an excuse to vent, do it somewhere else, kid. Thanks. :-)

Now stop making GBS threads up the thread with ridiculous callouts.

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

So back to the video about how Atheists on YouTube are siding with literal terrorists and fascists and neonazis. Anyone expecting a cultural collapse as they all have the same ending in animal farm?

"From christian to atheists and back, and no one can tell which is which." but with rebranded bigotry.

Hermetic
Sep 7, 2007

by exmarx

Parallel Paraplegic posted:

Not that we don't have those things, we're just not really seen as having those things, mostly because a lot of the subforums have competent moderation and don't share that weird stupid "absolute free speech uber alles" nerd paradigm so many other places have

Yeah, a higher-than-fifth-grade understanding of what "free speech" really is seems to be a positive thing. "FREE SPEECH MEANS YOU HAVE TO LISTEN AND NOD WHILE I TELL YOU HOW BLACKS SHOULD BE SLAVES" (ie Reddit, *chan) just leads to becoming loaded with the worst of humanity. People used to find it insane that we did stuff like ban chanspeak, and tamp down on memes. But I think, overall, it's led to a better forum and userbase.

I think some of it ties into the "self-aware nerd" vibe we give off. Like, we'll sit around shitposting about superhero TV shows, but we know enough to pull up before we get to "Post your waifu body pillow" threads or some lovecraftian horror like that.

...Well, I assume we do, I don't really visit ADTRW.

Herbotron
Feb 25, 2013

Hermetic posted:

Real talk, that was, like, 2 pages ago. Don't bring up old stuff unless you're looking for an excuse to vent.

And if you're looking for an excuse to vent, do it somewhere else, kid. Thanks. :-)

Now stop making GBS threads up the thread with ridiculous callouts.

I wouldn't vehemently hate your posts as much if you stopped putting in smarmy rear end smilies and calling people kid.

On another note: Neoreaction a Basilisk hit $10k.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Dude, I don't even dislike you like the others, but please stop responding like this. Keep posting in here but please at least respond to more than people insulting you. Reply to posts unrelated to you and get this stupid derail out of the way.

pookel
Oct 27, 2011

Ultra Carp

Parallel Paraplegic posted:

We're like the only big place on the internet that's not seen as "libertarianism and white people sure are fantastic, now if we could only do something about those drat women in videogames"
Yes, but only if you edit that to read "only big place that's primarily for white male nerds on the internet" because there are whole giant segments of the forum-using internet that are full of, e.g., black women talking about hair politics and colorism, that are at least as big and active as SA.

SA is unusual for being less terrible than most of the places occupied by the same demographic, though.

I Killed GBS
Jun 2, 2011

by Lowtax

Hermetic posted:

Yeah, a higher-than-fifth-grade understanding of what "free speech" really is seems to be a positive thing. "FREE SPEECH MEANS YOU HAVE TO LISTEN AND NOD WHILE I TELL YOU HOW BLACKS SHOULD BE SLAVES" (ie Reddit, *chan) just leads to becoming loaded with the worst of humanity. People used to find it insane that we did stuff like ban chanspeak, and tamp down on memes. But I think, overall, it's led to a better forum and userbase.

I think some of it ties into the "self-aware nerd" vibe we give off. Like, we'll sit around shitposting about superhero TV shows, but we know enough to pull up before we get to "Post your waifu body pillow" threads or some lovecraftian horror like that.

Jesus christ, every single thing you post is more cringe-inducing than the last.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Hermetic posted:

i wish they would ban you're posts

Peel
Dec 3, 2007

Peel posted:

Please stop engaging Hermetic.

Hermetic
Sep 7, 2007

by exmarx

Tesseraction posted:

Dude, I don't even dislike you like the others, but please stop responding like this. Keep posting in here but please at least respond to more than people insulting you. Reply to posts unrelated to you and get this stupid derail out of the way.

I've just been putting them on ignore, but that was a new one, and I thought we may have moved past "idiot children rage at a dude who mostly pats them on the head and says 'that's nice dear'", and back to laughing at idiot children raging at feminism. I was a tad exasperated with a new idiot child throwing his helmet in the ring.

Sorry, back to dropping them in the big ol' dust bin labeled "ignore".

GunnerJ
Aug 1, 2005

Do you think this is funny?
I can't help but feel partly responsible.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Hermetic posted:

Good on ya!

Lottery of Babylon
Apr 25, 2012

STRAIGHT TROPIN'

Hermetic posted:

I've just been putting them on ignore, but that was a new one, and I thought we may have moved past "idiot children rage at a dude who mostly pats them on the head and says 'that's nice dear'", and back to laughing at idiot children raging at feminism. I was a tad exasperated with a new idiot child throwing his helmet in the ring.

I’d say gas the kikes race war now, but the race war has already started; there have been organized mass rapes of White girls by pocs going on for decades, and Whites are starting to fight back with arson attacks against rapugee centers, most recently and spectacularly, against the Calais rapugee camp in retaliation for the Paris attack. So, I’ll just end this article with some of my favorite quotes from Ben Garrison, which have unfortunately been misappropriated by others; I’ve marked the words the plagiarists changed with brackets:

Garrison: The idea is that it is possible to separate [Jewishness] from [parisitism], and it is not. There can be not [Jew] race without [parasitism]. Treason to [Jewishness] is loyalty to [??? humanity is a social construct, Ben]… We need to make it impossible for the legacy of [Jews] to reproduce itself.

Interviewer: And your views are popular in academia?

Garrison: Yes, I’d say my views are well recieved, not everybody agrees, but they’re well recieved.

“Is it the duty of every good [reactionary] to kill every newborn [Jew] baby?”

“You’re on the endangered list. And unlike, say, the bald eagle or some exotic species of muskrat, you are not worth saving. In forty years or so, maybe fewer, there won’t be any more [kikes] around.”

“[Freud], [Marx], [Boasian anthropology], [Spielberg], [mass media democracy], [brutalist housing projects], [Saul Alinsky], the emancipation of women, [Susan Sontag], [interracial porn], et al. can’t redeem what this particular [race] has wrought upon the world. The [Jew] race is the cancer of human history.”

And a quote from Adolf Hitler, quoted by Ben Garrison in an interview:

“I’m going to kill all the Blacks, I’m going to kill Jewish children, and I’m just going to mass murder people based on their race or religion”

By the way, biotech startup idea. Chromosomes get scrambled as part of creating gametes. It should be possible to take any non-gamete cell and identify which parent each chromosome came from. There are a lot of half-human abominations in the world who would pay a lot of money to have children with only their human parent’s DNA.

Hermetic
Sep 7, 2007

by exmarx
You gonna give us a source for any of these hilarious rants?

Lottery of Babylon
Apr 25, 2012

STRAIGHT TROPIN'

Hermetic posted:

Sexual orientation is a scientific theory, but when you say out loud what it entails, you laugh out loud. While I’m interested in the reasons for the lies of feminism and race-doesnt-exist-ism, sexual orientation is to me pretty clearly not a remotely serious proposition but just a Schilling point for the proggies.

It appears barely believable when you sever your views about human sexuality from both reproduction and ethology. The next generation grows up watching The Discovery Channel, and will think more clearly by and large about ethological issues including the Jewish parasite.

So I’m not here to say that sexual orientation is retarded, but to give pointers to where to look to be actually informed about the other choices humans have beyond marriage.

Marriage is good for humans. It is also good for penguins and snowy owls, who go back to the same partners every breeding season. Peacocks, meanwhile, put on as much bling as they can afford, so they can get a hook up.

Duck women can either get married, have steady boyfriends, hook up, or get raped. They have specially designed vaginas – vaginas, not cloacas – so they can have some control over whether they actually get inseminated by their rapists. Of course, we’re not supposed to talk about the fact that human women also can be raped and want to be raped by the most impressive man. Even progressives who own cats know that cats always reproduce through rape.

Giraffes headbutt their women, then lick their urine, to determine if they are in season. Some human men can sense whether better than other human men whether women are in season. Bear men sometimes infanticide children so the women will go into estrus sooner.

Zebra men will infanticide the new children of their new sex slaves, which is a pretty common and not very talked about occurrence in humans, especially with Black men infanticiding stepchildren. Left unsaid by the ethologists making the video I watched about the zebras is how zebra women ended up following around the strongest man as a harem. I think it’s pretty clear that they do it to avoid infanticide.

Some species of goats like to separate into separate herds. So do the Ents – as Fangorn sadly tells the tale, the Entwives wanted to make nice gardens and the Ents weren’t interested, so they separated, and then they lost track of each other, and there haven’t been any Entings in an age.

Anyway, that’s all about rape and infanticide. My purpose here was transgenderism and sexual orientation.

Salmen like to find a good woman and fertilize her egg pile. Weak salmen, who aren’t able to compete, like to not wear the bright colors salmen are supposed to wear, but instead pretend to be women and skulk around egg piles guarded by salmen who are obeying their gender role. The other salmen probably think that faggots are disgusting and should be fed to the bears, but, it’s an equilibrium.

In one species of goats, that separates into separate herds, there are transwomen. They get the advantage of if a woman enters estrus begins before the herds recombine they get to nail her first. Human transwomen who want to access female safe spaces don’t even promise that they’re only interested in “having sex with” men.

That’s it for transgenderism. But what of sexual orientation?

Everyone hears about the bonobos that love to have lots of sex, including homosexual oral sex and sodomy. (Funny story about the baboons, sexual strategies, and speciation – http://youtu.be/4LTWi13_jjk?t=17m30s – of course, it’s nothing we haven’t seen before). No one ever accuses them of being gay. No one ever talks about how they use man-on-man action to rank themselves, either. Human men who are in prison are notorious for using sodomy to rank themselves.

But wait, why would Anal Turing and Oscar Wild have been interested in buggery, when they were pretty popular guys? Well, I don’t have answers for everything. Also, what’s the deal with humans, in particular the Muzzies, using 12 year old boys for Greek sex? At some point, you’re not ranking yourself, you’re just a pervert, right? The Muzzies may be responding to a culture in which the strongest men have four wives and most men must content themselves with buggering each other, and showing off their strength by buggering the choicest of men. But that doesn’t explain the Greeks like Plato.

Anyway, it’s pretty clear that buggery is a show you put on to impress women, that transwomanism is an attempt to circumvent social mores to access women, and that humans should only be allowed to reproduce in one man : one women marriages. At least until we figure out how to build perfect comrades in tanks.

Bunni-kat
May 25, 2010

Service Desk B-b-bunny...
How can-ca-caaaaan I
help-p-p-p you?

Hermetic posted:

You don't get LoB, do you.

Assepoester
Jul 18, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Melman v2

Hermetic posted:

https://peppermintfrosted.wordpress.com/

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Lottery of Babylon posted:

I’d say gas the kikes race war now, but the race war has already started; there have been organized mass rapes of White girls by pocs going on for decades, and Whites are starting to fight back with arson attacks against rapugee centers, most recently and spectacularly, against the Calais rapugee camp in retaliation for the Paris attack. So, I’ll just end this article with some of my favorite quotes from Ben Garrison, which have unfortunately been misappropriated by others; I’ve marked the words the plagiarists changed with brackets:

Garrison: The idea is that it is possible to separate [Jewishness] from [parisitism], and it is not. There can be not [Jew] race without [parasitism]. Treason to [Jewishness] is loyalty to [??? humanity is a social construct, Ben]… We need to make it impossible for the legacy of [Jews] to reproduce itself.

Interviewer: And your views are popular in academia?

Garrison: Yes, I’d say my views are well recieved, not everybody agrees, but they’re well recieved.

“Is it the duty of every good [reactionary] to kill every newborn [Jew] baby?”

“You’re on the endangered list. And unlike, say, the bald eagle or some exotic species of muskrat, you are not worth saving. In forty years or so, maybe fewer, there won’t be any more [kikes] around.”

“[Freud], [Marx], [Boasian anthropology], [Spielberg], [mass media democracy], [brutalist housing projects], [Saul Alinsky], the emancipation of women, [Susan Sontag], [interracial porn], et al. can’t redeem what this particular [race] has wrought upon the world. The [Jew] race is the cancer of human history.”

And a quote from Adolf Hitler, quoted by Ben Garrison in an interview:

“I’m going to kill all the Blacks, I’m going to kill Jewish children, and I’m just going to mass murder people based on their race or religion”

By the way, biotech startup idea. Chromosomes get scrambled as part of creating gametes. It should be possible to take any non-gamete cell and identify which parent each chromosome came from. There are a lot of half-human abominations in the world who would pay a lot of money to have children with only their human parent’s DNA.

i've considered buying Hansi and some of the other Spire comics when they blow through the store occasionally, just to giggle at, but man i dont want to own that book really

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GIANT OUIJA BOARD
Aug 22, 2011

177 Years of Your Dick
All
Night
Non
Stop

Hermetic posted:

LoB just shits up threads with unsourced copy-paste and doesn't actually engage with the thread.