Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

TotalLossBrain posted:

And sentenced to three years probation, plus felon status.

Edit: He didn't pull the gun. His wife loving handed it to him after he got back up.

Did she get 3 years probation and felon status too?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

canyoneer posted:

Did she get 3 years probation and felon status too?

According to this, all charges against her were dismissed.

Princeps32
Nov 9, 2012
Wow he apparently shot ithe back of the truck, through the window, such a bitch about getting beaten he took an actual pot shot at them. He got off easy.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

TotalLossBrain posted:

Edit: He didn't pull the gun. His wife loving handed it to him after he got back up.

But he did shoot a bunch of holes into the kids' truck after the video stopped recording. He was charged with "felony discharging a weapon into an occupied dwelling, two misdemeanor counts of assault by pointing a gun, one count of injury to personal property, and one count of assault and battery" and he plead guilty on all counts, and he also accepted full responsibility which is why the charges against his wife were dropped.

WarpedNaba
Feb 8, 2012

Being social makes me swell!

JayKay posted:

Vegans can do anything! Like die on Mt. Everest!

Edit:

In her defense, she managed Kilimanjaro. I couldn't do that.

Kiss Kiss Bang Bang posted:

They just didn't have a sense of victim-hood that made them loving announce it as some incredible thing that needed broadcasting.
Sooooo which SA account was she? Check how often she posted in D&D.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

WarpedNaba posted:

In her defense, she managed Kilimanjaro. I couldn't do that.

You probably could, a guy in a wheelchair and a guy with no arms or legs have done it. Kilimanjaro is the second easiest of the Seven Summits*, due to it's real lack of sheer faces to scale and predictable weather systems due to being a lone prominence as opposed to in the middle of a range. I climbed it (with oxygen) about 6 years ago.

*depending on the system you use it's either the second easiest or the easiest. Mount Kosciuszko shouldn't really count because we don't really have mountains in Australia

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Memento posted:

*depending on the system you use it's either the second easiest or the easiest. Mount Kosciuszko shouldn't really count because we don't really have mountains in Australia

If you “climb” this:

Instead of this:

you’re a pussy.

SavTargaryen
Sep 11, 2011

Memento posted:

I think it's pretty good actually, but if you don't like it, I'll Hold The Door for you as you leave.

Last page, but gently caress you. The worst conclusion.

spog
Aug 7, 2004

It's your own bloody fault.

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

But he did shoot a bunch of holes into the kids' truck after the video stopped recording. He was charged with "felony discharging a weapon into an occupied dwelling, two misdemeanor counts of assault by pointing a gun, one count of injury to personal property, and one count of assault and battery" and he plead guilty on all counts, and he also accepted full responsibility which is why the charges against his wife were dropped.

He punched someone, then shot at them and all the punishment he got was 'no more playing with guns and behave'?

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

spog posted:

He punched someone, then shot at them and all the punishment he got was 'no more playing with guns and behave'?

He also followed them for 40 minutes all the way back to their house after they cut him off before he started swinging punches and slinging bullets so it's not like it was a spur of the moment thing either.

Edit: I guess maybe the judge decided to be lenient because of all the stress and embarrassment he'd suffered after the video of him getting beat up by teenagers so badly that his wife had to save him ended up going viral??? :v:

Snowglobe of Doom has a new favorite as of 09:03 on May 24, 2016

Aerdan
Apr 14, 2012

Not Dennis NEDry

spog posted:

I think his lawyer arranged a plea bargain that led to him pleading guilty to lesser charges in exchange for a reduced sentence. The American criminal justice system is fucko.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
I made a guy park his car in traffic and try to start a fight with me a few weeks back just like that moron. I remained in my car and locked my doors and drove off when the light turned green. Then i went home and emailed every address at the company he works for with his name and license plate insinuating i had footage of their employee starting poo poo because he was wearing his work shirt while attempting to assault me.

Don't start poo poo on the road that could follow you to work because of the work shirt you're wearing.

Hearsay
Mar 16, 2012

amityville anus posted:

I made a guy park his car in traffic and try to start a fight with me a few weeks back just like that moron. I remained in my car and locked my doors and drove off when the light turned green. Then i went home and emailed every address at the company he works for with his name and license plate insinuating i had footage of their employee starting poo poo because he was wearing his work shirt while attempting to assault me.

Don't start poo poo on the road that could follow you to work because of the work shirt you're wearing.

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

I disapprove of what you say, and I will defend your death because you have no right to say it!

o poo poo waddup

Pingiivi
Mar 26, 2010

Straight into the iris!
I just witnessed some hoverboard nonsense. A dude was asking to test his buddy's hoverboard thing and he immediately fell off and bounced his head from a bus stop wall straight into the asphalt.

No battery explosions this time.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer
Failarmy's week 3 of May.

Starts off with a bang :haw:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n24cnRobY2I

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

I can't believe she didn't hit the table and smash the flowerpot.

Roro
Oct 9, 2012

HOO'S HEAD GOES ALL THE WAY AROUND?

Hyperlynx posted:

I can't believe she didn't hit the table and smash the flowerpot.

The funniest schadenfreude is always the one you don't expect.

I mean, look at that loving crater she left!

oh dope
Nov 2, 2006

No guilt, it feeds in plain sight

Pretty sure she just drew a Fibonnaci spiral with her hoverboard

Phanatic
Mar 13, 2007

Please don't forget that I am an extremely racist idiot who also has terrible opinions about the Culture series.

Aerdan posted:

I think his lawyer arranged a plea bargain that led to him pleading guilty to lesser charges in exchange for a reduced sentence. The American criminal justice system is fucko.

Jesus, the link's right there up the page:

quote:

District Attorney Scott Thomas said, “Defendant Bradley Turner has accepted responsibility for his conduct and pled guilty to all of his pending felony and misdemeanor charges. We did not reduce his charges in this case. We were planning to have a jury trial in April had Turner not pled guilty. The misdemeanors against Mrs. Turner were dismissed because her involvement was minimal and because Mr. Turner agreed to accept full responsibility. The sentencing in this case was in the discretion of the judge.”

There was no plea bargain, the guy just pled guilty. The judge suspended his sentence and gave him 3 years probation. He has to pay court costs, pay restitution, he's under house arrest for 6 months, and is never allowed to possess a firearm again.

And literally every common-law country has plea bargains, even if they don't necessarily call them that. Prosecutors are the ones who decide what charges get filed, so they can enter into agreements with defendants to drop certain charges in exchange for a guilty plea to other charges. There's a valid argument to be made that this gives prosecutors too much power because they can greatly overcharge a defendant in order to effectively coerce a defendant into a guilty plea to a minor charge, but it's not a feature unique to the criminal justice system.

Phanatic has a new favorite as of 16:59 on May 24, 2016

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

oh dope posted:

Pretty sure she just drew a Fibonnaci spiral with her hoverboard

http://i.imgur.com/2wBWKsa.webm

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

kizudarake posted:

gently caress you

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Stupid horse.

bows1
May 16, 2004

Chill, whale, chill

Chromatic posted:

poo poo kicking gutter hick follows teens home after they "cut him off", tries to sucker punch one, then gets rear end kicked.

he was also arrested for Walter Sobchaking his firearm after the fight was over.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHzMO2_HTbg

drat that one kid got a solid 4 hooks to that dudes face before the slam at the end.

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

Centripetal Horse posted:

I had my first real-world hoverboard sighting, today. It was being piloted by a fat little girl. I was walking home with my groceries, and had her in view for about a block. She didn't seem to have any trouble with it. I think maybe hoverboarding is like learning a language. Start when you're young, and it's a snap. Start when you're old and in decline, and you're going to embarrass yourself on the way to proficiency.

The funny part is, they're really not difficult to use if you don't panic like a doofus and realize the steering is done with your feet by aiming your toes up/down. :shrug:

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
From a similar article right after that road rage incident:

quote:

A friend of the Turners said he was "in shock" by the allegations.

"I don't know what happened, but its got to be something really bad happen to trigger them to do what they did. They're great people... They're church-going people. They [wouldn't] hurt anybody," said Hafadh Hauter, who has known the Turners for 13 years.

quote:

Bradley Turner was previously arrested for assault and trespassing charges in 2002 and 2003, investigators said. Those charges were later dropped.

:allears:

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
http://i.imgur.com/JKFkfoo.webm

Karma Monkey
Sep 6, 2005

I MAKE BAD POSTING DECISIONS

Solice Kirsk posted:

Stupid horse.

tautology

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

http://i.imgur.com/d1gx47H.webm

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo
http://i.imgur.com/vNttzAD.gifv

Karma Monkey
Sep 6, 2005

I MAKE BAD POSTING DECISIONS

Little dude, save that stick! That's your weapon!

Captainsalami
Apr 16, 2010

I told you you'd pay!

Nooooo, not the baby ducks. :cry:

Kurieg
Jul 19, 2012

RIP Lutri: 5/19/20-4/2/20
:blizz::gamefreak:

In case anyone's curious, dude who's doing the suplexing is landing on his own head, the suplex-ee isn't actually absorbing any impact.

This isn't schaden, that's just one sturdy rear end stick.

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

:kimchi: Tater Love :kimchi:

Captainsalami posted:

Nooooo, not the baby ducks. :cry:

I've seen the video, all the babbies were fine.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

What is that? Hickory? Nothing thwacks quite like a hickory switch!

Nutsngum
Oct 9, 2004

I don't think it's nice, you laughing.

Chromatic posted:

poo poo kicking gutter hick follows teens home after they "cut him off", tries to sucker punch one, then gets rear end kicked.

he was also arrested for Walter Sobchaking his firearm after the fight was over.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHzMO2_HTbg

Which one of you flim flamed the zim zam comments there?

Centripetal Horse
Nov 22, 2009

Fuck money, get GBS

This could have bought you a half a tank of gas, lmfao -
Love, gromdul

Kurieg posted:

In case anyone's curious, dude who's doing the suplexing is landing on his own head, the suplex-ee isn't actually absorbing any impact.

This isn't schaden, that's just one sturdy rear end stick.

The kid's older brother taped some bark to a piece of rebar. He's still laughing about it.

10 Beers
May 21, 2005

Shit! I didn't bring a knife.

Weatherman posted:

Circumcision

Pizzas are not pies

Hot dogs are not sandwiches

Tipping sucks

[dude-kicking-boy.gif]

Did that avert it?

You left out chili should/should not have beans.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts

That's a good way to jack up your ducks.