Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CalvinCoolidge
Dec 27, 2008

You'd have to be an idiot to think that Hillary stands a snowballs chance in hell against Trump.

Every time she shows up in the news, her polls drop further.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

CalvinCoolidge posted:

You'd have to be an idiot to think that Hillary stands a snowballs chance in hell against Trump.

Every time she shows up in the news, her polls drop further.

Her polls just got 10 feet lower

texasmed
May 27, 2004
Trump has his name on everything except the desk of the oval office. That's going to change in November.

:toxx:

texasmed
May 27, 2004
Trump is literally a mastermind politician, forged in the fires of reality TV, with years of experience manipulating people for his personal benefit.

http://www.cleveland.com/rnc-2016/index.ssf/2016/01/trump_to_skip_fox_debate_over.html

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

MAGA, friends

as halfway crooks
Mar 7, 2007

by Shine

as halfway crooks
Mar 7, 2007

by Shine
and yet another thread enters my bookmarks

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

Oil!
Nov 5, 2008

Der's e'rl in dem der hills!

Ham Wrangler
Have you ever thought how low energy and sad our current units of measurement are? Who can even remember the arbitrary standards such as the foot or pound when there isn't a logical reference to tie them to. Sure, you might say that the meter or gram is more efficient, but to that I say, "Shove it up your commie rear end, frenchy!'

We need new units of measurement, ones that are easy to apply and make logical sense. And for this, I propose the Trump.

1 Trump = 1 height of Trump Tower
1 Trump = 1 maximum air velocity of the Trump 747
1 Trump = 1 bottle of Trump branded water
1 Trump = 1 mass of a fine Trump Steak

It can also be extended to currency, where 1 Trump is equal to 1 Trumpsworth of fortune. I would recommend 1 Trump to be the equivalent of the lifetime of the great Trump empire, but if you divide anything by infinity, you still end up with infinity.

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
The thing is tho is that the height of the tower is variable and is a function of the lovely comments made by low-energy cux

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

the longest thread pages, just the best

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.

it begins

Fiddler on the Reef
Apr 29, 2011

BITCHTITS
Oct 22, 2003

Perry'd

babypolis posted:

i have faced to bloodshed and dehumanized myself to trump. now give me that sweet tower

welcome friend, you will be safe when HE takes reign and we mark the houses of the liberals with a H drawn in blood

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...
Ed Rendell is getting it.

"He said half of American women are ugly. I don't believe that by the way"

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

BITCHTITS posted:

welcome friend, you will be safe when HE takes reign and we mark the houses of the liberals with a H drawn in blood

hopefully my shiny golden TRUMP TOWER will be enough to grant me freemen status once the mexican territories are formally annexed

texasmed
May 27, 2004
#TrumpTrain

L-Boned
Sep 11, 2001

by FactsAreUseless
Illegal immigrant protestors waving Mexican flags and causing a ruckus. It's like they are doing everything they can to prove The Don right.

L-Boned has issued a correction as of 06:40 on May 25, 2016

Tofu Terry
Oct 4, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
:toxx: i love dying and being dead

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...
WORD FILTER CHECK

Ben carson chris christie Donald trump hillary clinton bernie sanders bill clinton paul ryan newt gingrich debbie wasserman-schulz sarah palin terry mccauliffe huma abedin bill o'reilly megyn kelly sean hannity mark levin glenn beck barack obama michelle obama Elizabeth warren joe biden jake tapper anderson cooper dana bash wolf blitzer

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

So peaceful

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

This is the top Politico story, titled "Trump intro speaker jokes about death of Clinton, Sanders"

I ask, if someone introducing them made a similar joke, would it even REGISTER?

No, not in a million years. Lugenpresse.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Dr Dracula
Oct 30, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Grimey Drawer
dead gay forum can't stop going through the motions of what worked years (and years and years) ago

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

if the :sad: hillary thread posters had flair, what would it be? maybe Hill's Homeboys?

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

Oil! posted:

Have you ever thought how low energy and sad our current units of measurement are? Who can even remember the arbitrary standards such as the foot or pound when there isn't a logical reference to tie them to. Sure, you might say that the meter or gram is more efficient, but to that I say, "Shove it up your commie rear end, frenchy!'

We need new units of measurement, ones that are easy to apply and make logical sense. And for this, I propose the Trump.

1 Trump = 1 height of Trump Tower
1 Trump = 1 maximum air velocity of the Trump 747
1 Trump = 1 bottle of Trump branded water
1 Trump = 1 mass of a fine Trump Steak

It can also be extended to currency, where 1 Trump is equal to 1 Trumpsworth of fortune. I would recommend 1 Trump to be the equivalent of the lifetime of the great Trump empire, but if you divide anything by infinity, you still end up with infinity.

Could 1 Trump = the maximum length of any document in the Trumpire? 140 characters.

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.
So we've all been told that primary turnout is not indicative of general election success.

What about Toxx turnout?

TRUMP toxxers:

Bernice Anders
Oiled and Ready
L-Boned
rear end cobra
Feldegast42
Harold Stassen
Jeb!
FabioClone
Mayor Dave
whenimmashoo
Nostrum
mike12345
the trump tutelage
EngineerSean
tazjin
watwat
Dr Dracula
Forums Terrorist
Wall is Life
Darkman Fanpage
Donald Kimball
Stuffguyman
Chard
Zohar
F Stop Fitzgerald
Rangpur
funny way to spell
Mayor Dave
Homework Explainer
Baloogan
BITCHTITS
II Federale
so loving future
chemtrail huffer
spunkshui
Best Giraffe
Trumps Baby Hands
Immortan
Don We Now
Radbot
Quidam Viator
NutritiousSnack
Harold Stassen
Bruegels Fuckbooks
watwat
Bitter Mushroom
Microwaves Mom
Slime Bro Helpdesk
ORIGINAL GANGSTER
Oil!
good politics guy
The Kingfish
Karl Barks
texasmed
babypolis
Pittsburgh Lambic
crazy cloud
Sharkface
CalvinCoolidge
as halfway crooks
Catnipped

TOTAL: 62

hillary toxxers:

quote:

Constant Hamprince, Schnorkles, Al!, Slate Action, Gyges, smg77, Mrit, Dolash, Thump!, A Winner is Jew, Lemming, A Neurotic Jew, Quorum, pathetic little tramp, Jewel Repetition, Notable Dom X, Good Citizen, TheTatteredKing, cbservo, Venom Snake, MC Nietzche, RocktheCaulk, fade5, Cantorsdust, FetusSlapper, Firebert, Necc0, Good Citizen, Peztopiary, DemeaninDemon, bird cooch, Rebochan, Neremworld, Gibberish, im gay, LionYeti, Brigadier Sockface, Afraid of Audio, The Larch, lamentable dustman, La Fin Du Mondale, Dubstep Jesus, Pinely, Tatum Girlplants, Notable Dom X, 7c Nickel, Fox Ironic, Yoshifan823, Princess Di, Jonked, snakeandbake, Wanamigo, Blizz Pizz Love Us, neonnoodle, Lake Jucas, Zikan, Sinistral, Condiv, Kitfox88, Mirthless, Majorian, Edmund Lava, UberAaron, Pick, Mountaineer, Vox Nihili, lucnthesky, Dickensian Aspect, Zerilan, Discendo Vox, point of return, DolphinCop, Northjayhawk, Technogeek, Xandu, Cugel the Clever, hanales, computer parts, Plexiwatt, Despera, Killer Queen, The Real Foogla, legoman727, platzapS, Alucard Nacirema, Totbot, Thundercracker
total: 87

I was surprised. General observations: the Hillary toxxers generally post once in the thread and never come back, whereas Trump toxxers like to talk and chill, hence post count. Hillary toxxers are also boring, whereas Trump toxxers are interesting, hence the views.

The vast majority of Hillary toxxers support her, many are neutral, only some are against.

Trump toxxers are more of an even split, with more on the "support" side.

Trump toxxers have way, way, way more probated and banned members.

edit:

-from a few days ago, but relevant-

Trumps Baby Hands has issued a correction as of 20:34 on May 25, 2016

Fiddler on the Reef
Apr 29, 2011

makes sense that SA mods ban and probate the more interesting and entertaining posters.

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
Either way, the 'taxman will rake in literally like three hundred bucks on reregs.

EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot

crazy cloud posted:

Either way, the 'taxman will rake in literally like three hundred bucks on reregs.

it was either that or a bake sale to save this dying forum

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

EngineerSean posted:

it was either that or a bake sale to save this dying forum

If DJT did not exist it would be necessary to invent him

FabioClone
Oct 3, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

crazy cloud posted:

When they regreg, it won't be the best posters. It'll be the concern trolls, shitposters, and SJWs. And some, I assume, will be good people.
What I'm saying is we need a bigger paywall.

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
The paywall just got ten bucks higher!

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
These word filters have gone too far

Trump *click*

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
My biggest hope for this election was for DJT to enter the fray and just last long enough for the first debate

Allah sure is akhbar

Praise Jesus!

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

hail satan.

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

trumps canidency is a shiva/Satan collab project

FabioClone
Oct 3, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Sometimes I want to post "Trump!", but the word filter won't let me so I open Microsoft Word and type it there.

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
Anaheim rally trip report: it was everything I'd hoped it would be, right down to the dude wearing a t-shirt that literally had the 14 Words written across the front

Dr Dracula
Oct 30, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Grimey Drawer
they should filter "the election" into "der Trumprumpus"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BITCHTITS
Oct 22, 2003

Perry'd

ORIGINAL GANGSTER posted:

makes sense that SA mods ban and probate the more interesting and entertaining posters.

• Locked thread