Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Darth Brooks
Jan 15, 2005

I do not wear this mask to protect me. I wear it to protect you from me.

Nerd Of Prey posted:

I can't believe what a hosed up perspective on modding so many people have here.

Mod makers aren't some kind of authority figure for you to rail against, they are just other nerds playing video games like you. There's no barrier to entry whatsoever, any one of you could easily upload some bullshit to the nexus right now and become a "mod author." When you use TES5Edit to fix some kind of stupid compatibility issue, bam, you just made a loving mod. Just because you made it doesn't mean you are obligated to share it. And just because you share it doesn't mean you're obligated to... do anything else, ever. If you want to take your ball and go home, maybe that's a dick move, but it's your prerogative.

If somebody has personally been a dick to you, then you don't have to talk to that person or share your stuff with that person ever again, if you don't want to. That's not an abuse of power because it wasn't loving power to begin with, it was you and some other idiot playing a video game together and you decided not to play with that guy anymore. The power to decide who you do and do not play video games with is not exactly earth shattering.

Seriously, who the gently caress cares if you have beef with some modder and they're not letting you use their stuff? Who the gently caress cares if it was "unfair?" That poo poo is between the two of you. Somebody presses the block button on you, you can just go use a different mod. Not as if they can ban you from the entire internet.

I've with you until the whole "can't play with my stuff" thing. It's a really immature attitude. "Don't talk to me" that's making your life more peaceful by not dealing with idiots. "I'm taking my toys" is grade school level thinking designed to punish someone for not getting along with you.

Darth Brooks fucked around with this message at 19:17 on May 29, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nerd Of Prey
Aug 10, 2002

I fully agree that it would be better to block commenting only, and that in most cases it would be really petty to stop somebody from downloading a mod over some bullshit.

For the record I only pressed that button on a guy one time, and the guy actually apologized later for being rude to me, and I unblocked him, and all was well. Usually when people give me poo poo I either delete the comment and go on with my day, or I give them poo poo right back. I almost got banned once for responding to a comment with an ascii middle finger. No regrets!

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

It's not taking your toys as much as saying you aren't going to make someone's game better by sharing something you spent hundreds of hours making. Like I've pretty much never given a poo poo about the modders I download from but when I stop to think about it it's crazy how much time people have poured into this stuff that most people take for granted.

Tender Bender fucked around with this message at 20:15 on May 29, 2016

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

Thank goodness holologix21 selflessly poured those hundreds of hours into his realistic horse rape mod for Skyrim. It's incredible how much time and effort he put into that masterpiece to make our games better and I for one will not stand him being slandered for his hard work when all you have to do is not download it if you don't like it

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

Quote != edit

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

Nerd Of Prey posted:

I almost got banned once for responding to a comment with an ascii middle finger. No regrets!

Bad rear end.

Nerd Of Prey
Aug 10, 2002

BTW I'm also not saying you can't make fun of lovely mods. I make fun of lovely mods constantly! But I am saying that if I go to a lovely modder's page and make fun of it right to his face, I don't expect that I'll still get unfettered free access to the fruits of his lovely labor after that.

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

Squeegy posted:

Thank goodness holologix21 selflessly poured those hundreds of hours into his realistic horse rape mod for Skyrim. It's incredible how much time and effort he put into that masterpiece to make our games better and I for one will not stand him being slandered for his hard work when all you have to do is not download it if you don't like it

Are you using this mod and/or upset about not being able to download it?

Roro
Oct 9, 2012

HOO'S HEAD GOES ALL THE WAY AROUND?

Tender Bender posted:

Squeegy has a whole lotta feelings about horses and rape.

Pyrotoad
Oct 24, 2010

Illegal Hen

Mr.Grit posted:

The arrow keys on your keyboard?

Tender Bender posted:

When you've highlighted a slider you can move them one tick at a time using arrow/movement keys. Also the mod RaceMenu, in addition to some other cool stuff, gives numerical values to each tick on the slider, not sure how that interacts with your hair mod though.

Well that shows just how much I know about this game then :downs: Thanks!

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

Nerd Of Prey posted:

But I am saying that if I go to a lovely modder's page and make fun of it right to his face, I don't expect that I'll still get unfettered free access to the fruits of his lovely labor after that.

Why?

That's the kind of power mod authors shouldn't have. Block people sure, but ban their access to your mod?

One, it doesn't do dick /r/modpiracy exists, and two, blocking them would do exactly the same thing. All blocking access to the page does is lord your "modder status" over them in the most pedantic way possible.

All mod authors should be able to do is block people from direct messaging them. Negative criticism exists, get over it. I could see in a terrible case, a mod author removing any comments saying "This broke my game" or "This is really buggy" or "This mod isn't translated correctly". Guess what buster, mod authors can do that and it's poo poo.

e: Just Walk Away From The Screen Like Close Your Eyes Haha

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Mortimer posted:

Why?

That's the kind of power mod authors shouldn't have. Block people sure, but ban their access to your mod?

One, it doesn't do dick /r/modpiracy exists, and two, blocking them would do exactly the same thing. All blocking access to the page does is lord your "modder status" over them in the most pedantic way possible.

You know that you can just make another free Nexus account and download "banned" mods all you want, right?

This is a good feature, as it allows mod authors to focus their petty rages on only single people, and in an impotent way. The alternative is mod authors melting down and removing their mods, so that no one can use them.

Ojjeorago
Sep 21, 2008

I had a dream, too. It wasn't pleasant, though ... I dreamt I was a moron...
Gary’s Answer

Rutibex posted:

This is a good feature, as it allows mod authors to focus their petty rages on only single people, and in an impotent way. The alternative is mod authors melting down and removing their mods, so that no one can use them.

And nothing of value was lost.

Nerd Of Prey
Aug 10, 2002

Mortimer posted:

Why?

All mod authors should be able to do is block people from direct messaging them. Negative criticism exists, get over it. I could see in a terrible case, a mod author removing any comments saying "This broke my game" or "This is really buggy" or "This mod isn't translated correctly". Guess what buster, mod authors can do that and it's poo poo.

e: Just Walk Away From The Screen Like Close Your Eyes Haha

I could just as easily ask WHY you think you should get any favors from somebody who you have personally offended, or why exactly they should care what you want. Also why would you even want to be a dick to somebody if you plan to download their mods? That doesn't add up at all.

Like I was saying before, sharing mods is voluntary to begin with. Modders aren't required to share their work at all, and they certainly aren't required to share it with you in particular. For some reason, the idea that you've all been downloading this poo poo with their permission all along has never crossed your minds. If somebody revokes that permission, that's an abuse... but downloading poo poo when the person who made it doesn't want to share it with you, because you're not their loving friend, that's just peachy, that's business as usual. They should shut up and fork over their poo poo, right? Once it's on the internet it's YOUR property, and the person who made it had better stay out of YOUR way.

You all have got a seriously hosed up perspective.

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Nerd Of Prey posted:

You all have got a seriously hosed up perspective.

yes, if only we could see the nobility of trying to stuff toothpaste back into the tube

Ojjeorago
Sep 21, 2008

Gary’s Answer

Nerd Of Prey posted:

They should shut up and fork over their poo poo, right? Once it's on the internet it's YOUR property, and the person who made it had better stay out of YOUR way.

This but unironically.

Maybe you would have better luck whining in the Nexus' private modders only forum?

Alasyre
Apr 6, 2009
Wow.

Well, in modding news, Skyrim Reloaded (from the guy who released Oblivion Reloaded, an overhaul of OBGE) has been released. Oblivion Reloaded was successful in making Oblivion look gorgeous but also dropping my frame rate to less than I get with Skyrim, so I'm looking forward to trying Skyrim Reloaded. Has anyone messed around with it yet? Thoughts? Compatibility issues?

doctor 7
Oct 10, 2003

In the grim darkness of the future there is only Oakley.

I think the criticism is more mod creators are stupid and ban people for legitimately pointing out flaws in constructive ways.

The Iron Rose
May 12, 2012

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
See, on the one hand I feel for y'all and there are lots of special snowflake modders out there with fragile egos who ban peeps for bug reports. Hell just look at arthmoor and gategate for a snapshot of modding egos. Or hell, the paid mods fiasco.

But on the other hand y'all haven't had people threaten to rape you over PMs because you're a female modder and you wouldn't make a compatibility patch or include their dumbass changes, or stalked on steam because you made the mistake of adding someone asking questions about the xcom sdk, so counterpoint, gently caress mod users. I wouldn't blame Elianora in the sightest for shutting down her mod pages and frankly it'd be exactly what those folks deserve. I'm lucky in that my fallout mods are only moderately popular (500,000 unique downloads or so), I can't imagine what it's like for her.

Like criticism is all well and good, but you underestimate how easy it is for greasy neckbeard fuckboys to step over that line into harassment, and at that point you bet I'm pressing that 'ban from my mods' button, because gently caress you, you don't get to enjoy my hard work if you're going to be an rear end in a top hat about it.

Point being is that I have a healthy contempt for people who comment on nexus or Beth.net mod pages, because it's very difficult to overestimate people on there.

On the other hand there are lots of great comments too! Every thank you is a really awesome feeling, and seeing folks give detailed feedback and critique is exciting and pretty awesome! It's why I can deal with the odd shithead, because despite it all I legitimately enjoy modding and sharing my work with other people. But I gotta say the 'ban user from accessing your mods' feature is pretty great when it's warranted, if only because it serves as a good deterrence for people who are overly attached to a free :nexus: account, which coincidentally tends to mostly include the aforementioned assholes.

Is it abused? Certainly! But on the other hand, it's not difficult to get around and I find the only people bothered by it are those who deserve it anyways.

The Iron Rose fucked around with this message at 07:44 on May 30, 2016

doctor 7
Oct 10, 2003

In the grim darkness of the future there is only Oakley.

I just download mods and endorse the ones I think are good. I never comment because I just don't want to roll the dice of the mod author being that thin-skinned tool that thinks he or she is bestowing some glorious gift to some community pleb.

That said I don't see why things like actual rape threats can't be banned. I'd say there's a line between "hey your mod has something broke" and "I will kill you and rape you for breaking my game with your mod."

One's a criticism, the other is some psycho poo poo.

That said I'm a straight white dude on the internet so I basically have to put up with no bigoted garbage ever so my perspective may be simplistic and I admit that.

The Iron Rose
May 12, 2012

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:

doctor 7 posted:

I just download mods and endorse the ones I think are good. I never comment because I just don't want to roll the dice of the mod author being that thin-skinned tool that thinks he or she is bestowing some glorious gift to some community pleb.

That said I don't see why things like actual rape threats can't be banned. I'd say there's a line between "hey your mod has something broke" and "I will kill you and rape you for breaking my game with your mod."

One's a criticism, the other is some psycho poo poo.

That said I'm a straight white dude on the internet so I basically have to put up with no bigoted garbage ever so my perspective may be simplistic and I admit that.

I don't intend to turn this into an identity politics thing, my point was really that there's a lot of pretty awesome experiences that come from being a modder. Knowing you've really improved someone's experience is really fantastic and 99% of comments are, if not positive of constructive critiques, at least dreck that's annoying as heck but ignorable.

But for that 1% that remains I like having the proverbial nuclear option in my back pocket. I've only had to use it I think three or four times, mostly on creeps or jerks who really didn't get the hint (the rape threat guy was banned obviously), but it's nice to have in that situation.

Doesn't mean having a 'block from comments' feature isn't an better solution, even if I personally enjoy the extra 'screw you make a new account to download my poo poo' bit when someone really deserves it. If you're gunna be an rear end in a top hat, well, there are consequences for that.

Doesn't mean modder freakouts at the slightest criticism aren't hilarious and unfortunate of course. I'm not even trying to say its a good feature overall. Just that I like having it in a few situations personally.

The Iron Rose fucked around with this message at 09:30 on May 30, 2016

Nerd Of Prey
Aug 10, 2002

The Iron Rose posted:

... you don't get to enjoy my hard work if you're going to be an rear end in a top hat about it.

This is really what it boils down to. The fact that anybody here is arguing that they should be able to enjoy somebody's hard work while being an rear end in a top hat about it kind of blows my mind.

There seems to be this kind of myth of the psycho modder who bans anybody who looks at them sideways, but that kind of poo poo is extremely, extremely rare. I've left tons of comments on mod pages... made requests, reported bugs... hell, I've even gotten into arguments with Arthmoor a couple times, and I've never had anybody block me. Of the hundreds of comments people have left on my mods, there have been like four or five that were crazy enough to delete, and like I said I only blocked one person ever and it was temporary. Usually even when people are jerks it's just funny.

If anything, the typical nexus user is more chill than the typical goon. You guys fuckin wig me out sometimes.

Mugticket
Sep 13, 2011

To me this is a win-win situation: You get to hurt the modders feelings, and you don't have to see their crappy mods anymore.

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
I like to call modders racial slurs.

Alasyre
Apr 6, 2009

Nerd Of Prey posted:

If anything, the typical nexus user is more chill than the typical goon. You guys fuckin wig me out sometimes.

I think that this is only the case because of how ban happy the moderators at Nexus are. Years ago, when they had the 1 to 10 scale for mod quality, people were a lot more critical. I don't necessarily disagree with you, but probably 99% of the Nexus user base is struggling to hold their tongue, regardless of how dumb their opinions are (probably really dumb, in a lot of cases).

A lot of this perception about ban happy mod authors probably comes from the fact that some prominent mod authors are, in fact, ban happy (DDProductions83 comes to mind for me). Most people (myself included) could care less about how people respond to their mods. I stopped leaving comments on the Nexus years ago, unless it's a really awesome mod and a simple endorsement won't do, or a bug report for a non-insane modder.

Arthmoor was a supporter for the current system, but I can't say I've ever seen him ban anyone on absurd grounds. I know he tends to turn off the crazy when it comes to the Unofficial Patches.

Alasyre fucked around with this message at 14:10 on May 30, 2016

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

Tender Bender posted:

The point was more that modders are not really noble champions doing us a favor by creating free content just for us

In fact I would argue most modders make mods for themselves

Nerd Of Prey
Aug 10, 2002

Squeegy posted:

The point was more that modders are not really noble champions doing us a favor by creating free content just for us

Obviously modders make mods for themselves. This is a totally moot point though, because they're still doing you a favor by sharing it. This only reinforces my point that they don't owe you jack poo poo, because they didn't make that mod for you in the first place.

Darth Brooks
Jan 15, 2005

I do not wear this mask to protect me. I wear it to protect you from me.

This is a bit like going to a free concert and having one of the musicians is ordering certain people to leave.

If it's one screaming drunk it's one thing. If it's "You and you and you and you (and so on)" it's another thing.

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

Squeegy posted:

I never said they were noble champions, I said that every mod I use is the result of someone else spending a lot of time to make something and sharing it with me.

It's totally fine to disagree with modders choosing to block people, you don't need to jump through hoops to put yourself on the moral high ground.

Tender Bender fucked around with this message at 21:21 on May 30, 2016

Nerd Of Prey
Aug 10, 2002

Darth Brooks posted:

This is a bit like going to a free concert and having one of the musicians is ordering certain people to leave.

If it's one screaming drunk it's one thing. If it's "You and you and you and you (and so on)" it's another thing.

First of all, you can totally get thrown out of a free concert if you're being an rear end in a top hat. You can get thrown out of just about anywhere for being an rear end in a top hat. And in this analogy the person getting blocked is always the equivalent of the screaming drunk. You're not going to get randomly thrown out of a free concert for politely enjoying the show, and you're also never going to get blocked for saying "cool mod, thanks."

If you get blocked, it's for a reason. Might not be a good reason, but you had to do something to get on their bad side. It's not something that happens at random to people quietly minding their business.

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
Can we all agree that ApolloDown is a terrible modder with the sense of humor of a loving retard?

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
Modders being assholes and mod users being assholes are extremely mutually exclusive ideas and we should argue about them even more

Chelb
Oct 24, 2010

I'm gonna show SA-kun my shitposting!
Should I use Skyrim Reloaded, or should I wait? The nexus page makes it sound like some stuff still needs to be worked on.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I read the last two pages and deeply regret it.

Though I guess the worst mod comment I've had is tied between the crazy lady who wrote a fanfic about her character and sexy husband companion Dagoth Ur playing through Muffinwind and the guy who earnestly begged me to implement a fuckable muffin sex slave, so I might just be lucky.

ThaumPenguin
Oct 9, 2013

Realistic Lighting Overhaul is no longer being updated.

Daemonui posted:

After years of being one of the top mods for lighting, Realistic Lighting Overhaul (RLO) is now being left behind in a decision made by Sydney666, and supported by myself (Daemonui).

Sydney has had too many comments and PMs sent to him by too many toxic users claiming him as a fraud because of the donations and constant stream of bad news, from his surgery to the recent loss of his brother. To be honest, I can see where they are coming from. It's impossible for one man to have so many bad things happen to him, right? It seems like a huge scam that's riding off of RLO's success to get donations.

Well, believe it or not, everything that happened to him; His repeated surgery for tumors, loss of his car, death of his brother, it's all true. Scammers would run and hide after being found out. They wouldn't openly post photo evidence or even link to their actual facebook for proof. You can consider the messages the straw that broke the camel's back.

As of now, RLO's comments are closed. The mod is no longer supported by Sydney666, please don't message him. He is 100% done. You can, however, message me on Reddit or the Nexus if there's something you have a question about so long as it's about the mod functionality itself.

Thank you though, to those who supported the mod and enjoyed a playthrough with it. You all helped make it what it is today.

The mod is not being deleted, just to be clear.

Ojjeorago
Sep 21, 2008

Gary’s Answer

Rollofthedice posted:

Should I use Skyrim Reloaded, or should I wait? The nexus page makes it sound like some stuff still needs to be worked on.

Wait, currently it mostly just crashes.

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

I read the last two pages and deeply regret it.

Though I guess the worst mod comment I've had is tied between the crazy lady who wrote a fanfic about her character and sexy husband companion Dagoth Ur playing through Muffinwind and the guy who earnestly begged me to implement a fuckable muffin sex slave, so I might just be lucky.

I have this one guy who is at least half of my comments on one mod. It never ends. He is the single guy I have considered just blocking from my mods just so I won't have to see him anymore.

Alasyre
Apr 6, 2009
What does he talk about?

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

Eric the Mauve posted:

After I recently went on a custom follower kick, I wrote up a lengthy effortpost about the major custom follower mods, then re-read it and realized most of it was pointless fluff no one wants to read. Here's the condensed version: far as I can tell there are four serious follower mods on Nexus that are the most popular by far, ignoring the various waifus and such. (I've never tried Interesting NPCs but others in this thread have said it contains some good custom followers.)

Arissa is built to be a thief/sneak-friendly mod. She dual wields and has pumped up Sneak skill, but by default will go Leeroy Jenkins upon spotting an enemy just like all other Skyrim followers. She comes with two pretty generic custom quests (three if you count the very short recruitment quest) and that's all; she has a lore-friendly backstory but it's not extensive. There is no option for romance or even any Serana-esque hinting at it, which you might view as a good thing or a bad thing; I won't judge.

The big plus is that IMO she has the best voice acting of all the custom mods (YMMV of course) and doesn't get in your way. The big minus is a convoluted "Regard" morality system that even some pretty basic options like changing her clothes or asking her to pick up a book are gated behind for a couple hours of gameplay. Oh, and you're not allowed to commit murder with her following you, and don't even think about going anywhere near Namira's quest. And another downside is that Arissa comes out of the box looking like she was rendered on 2004 hardware, and requires a good bit of outside-the-game tinkering to get looking reasonably good. Minor if you're already a seasoned modder, nowhere near worth the trouble if not.

Inigo is IMO the best custom follower hands down if you're looking for a follower that frequently interacts with you in a way that feels natural. A lot of his comments are genuinely pretty funny, and he slowly opens up to you over time in a way that doesn't feel nearly as hamhanded as Arissa or as sappy as Vilja. He's also built to be sneak friendly (because let's face it Stealth Archer is the correct way to play Skyrim and all other play styles are self-imposed challenges). The only downside is if you don't want your follower to actually be an active part of your world, but if that's the case I don't imagine you'd be installing custom follower mods anyway :v: Or if you don't like cat-men I guess.

Sofia endlessly comes onto you and makes sex jokes that will have you screaming in laughter if you're in middle school. She's very customizable in an MCM menu, which is a big plus; you can give her any fighting style you please, very easily. I dunno, she doesn't do much for me but if you want a slutty teenage boy's dream for a follower but don't want a waifu, this is the mod you're looking for. Another thing I should mention is that although she doesn't have a super thick accent like Vilja, a lot of her voice acting sounds very unnatural. Like emphasizing the wrong syllables and stuff. It bothers me, it might not bother you.

Vilja is easily the most ambitious custom follower mod (almost 1GB download), coming packaged with an ongoing series of quests that's probably as long as the main quest, or more. A lot of it is a long series of fetch quests, which sounds annoying but the mod's stated purpose is to blend in seamlessly with whatever else you're doing in Skyrim, and it does mesh well in that regard since most of Skyrim is a long series of fetch quests after all. Vilja is basically ~Skyrim: A Love Story~. It allows you the option to ignore the romance but the mod is clearly built around it. It's very very romance-novelly. If that makes you want to puke, Vilja isn't for you. That said, Vilja is very good at being interactive without being obtrusive, at least once you tweak her settings to your taste.

Vilja is super customizable and it's mostly done through conversation menus, which is worse than an MCM menu but better than having to install additional programs. I have heard that her clothing scripts are super bugged and will freak out and make her run around naked most of the time if you change her wardrobes too much, but I didn't mess with them enough to have it happen myself.

Also Vilja's voice actress has a very thick accent. It doesn't bother me (hell, it's no worse than the Russians and quasi-Welsh running around Skyrim, if anything it's lore friendly :haw:) but it might bother the hell out of you. Her delivery is still way better than Sofia's voice actress, IMO. However, be warned--there are numerous other characters this mod adds for your various quests, and their voice acting is SPECTACULARLY bad.

I noticed none of those are Brhuce Hammar and they all should be. :colbert:

MadJackMcJack posted:

Because he said the women in a followers mod looked like aliens.

No, really

He made this into a quest in Brhuce Hammar.

Agents are GO! fucked around with this message at 10:34 on Jun 1, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

poptart_fairy
Apr 8, 2009

by R. Guyovich

ThaumPenguin posted:

Depends on how far you want to take it.

What I'd suggest is to uninstall the game normally, delete everything in \steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ and then do the same thing in \[USER]\Documents\Skyrim.

That should get rid of native Skyrim completely, as well as get rid of every modded file that's been thrown into the actual Skyrim folders.

You'll also probably want to uninstall your mod managers and clear out their folders, especially if you use Mod Organizer, as all the mods associated with it are stored in its own folders, rather than in Skyrim.

If you want to take it even further, you could uninstall the game via a program like Revo Uninstaller, which will let you remove everything directly associated with the game, all the way down to registry edits, if you so choose. Mind that messing with the registry can lead to Bad Things happening, so be careful about that.

Of course, if you want to use Revo Uninstaller, then you'll need to let it do its thing before you follow any of the other suggestions I wrote.

Late, but thank you for this. Clean slate Skyrim gives me a lot to work with.

• Locked thread