Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Aleth
Aug 2, 2008

Pillbug
Pretty much, I could have done this a lot sooner if I'd been arsed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burning_Monk
Jan 11, 2005
Mad, Bad, and Dangerous to know

Aleth posted:

Pretty much, I could have done this a lot sooner if I'd been arsed.

I've got half mine to 20 (all at least to 15) and I'm lazy as gently caress!

Jesica
Jan 18, 2013

by Cowcaster
hello once again i would like an ingame chat channel invite please Ameonna@mangas67 I was quite the dumb porpoise and created a thread instead of posting in one thank you in advance

Tuskin38
May 1, 2013

Have you seen these posts?
They're pretty popular on Reddit.
Another graphics blog, this one has quite a few images and more info.

http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/9998003-star-trek-online%3A-graphical-tech-updates

Lagomorphic
Apr 21, 2008

AKA: Orthonormal

Jesica posted:

hello once again i would like an ingame chat channel invite please Ameonna@mangas67 I was quite the dumb porpoise and created a thread instead of posting in one thank you in advance

Who the hell are you?

Dootman
Jun 15, 2000

fishbulb
Waited three years to post to get into a dead guild of a dead game.

18 Character Limit
Apr 6, 2007

Screw you, Abed;
I can fix this!
Nap Ghost

Jesica posted:

oh my god.

Usenet Magic-User posted:

invite accepted

Edit: ambaire parachute spotted.

18 Character Limit fucked around with this message at 20:42 on Jun 3, 2016

Aleth
Aug 2, 2008

Pillbug

Lagomorphic posted:

Who the hell are you?

Someone from Reddit who threw me a friend request as soon as I logged in to Risa today but didn't actually say anything to me. :(

Edit: over three years and your first posts are cocking up asking for an invite to tng. Shameful.

Aleth fucked around with this message at 21:34 on Jun 3, 2016

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Jesica posted:

Creating the thread was the right move, but you have to create the thread in GBS.

18 Character Limit
Apr 6, 2007

Screw you, Abed;
I can fix this!
Nap Ghost

Tunicate posted:

Creating the thread was the right move, but you have to create the thread in GBS.

Correct procedure. Looks like they created the intro thread/channel invite in the wrong subforum. Try again.

Preechr
May 19, 2009

Proud member of the Pony-Brony Alliance for Obama as President

Jesica posted:

Ahahahahahahahahahaha

Tuskin38
May 1, 2013

If anyone remembers the Year 2010, when you could change the hue of weapon fire using chat commands, according to a dev, the reason you can't do that now was at request of CBS.

CBS also used to check in with them regularly at the very beginning to see what they were doing. They don't do it as much anymore

Jesica
Jan 18, 2013

by Cowcaster
Indeed who the hell am i well have been around STO for about 5 years just a pubbie looking to go STRAIGHT so shoot them friend requests off

Dootman
Jun 15, 2000

fishbulb
Could you try that again in English please?

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Jesica posted:

STRAIGHT

See thread title.

Jesica
Jan 18, 2013

by Cowcaster
I could but english isnt my first language .......a simple request and here we go to GBS oh god

18 Character Limit
Apr 6, 2007

Screw you, Abed;
I can fix this!
Nap Ghost

Jesica posted:

I could but english isnt my first language .......a simple request and here we go to GBS oh god

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3778829

Jesica posted:

Hi looking for an invite to a STO chat channel ...in a dead game filled with despair and misery I post this.....HI I have been in STO off and on for the last 5 years and am ready to digest all the pleasant words gained by that. @mangas67

Jesica posted:

shorty@mangas67 for KDF Ameonna@mangas67 Fed

Jesica posted:

"My fed sponsor is Cyclone@Bee#1488" Once he gets my message, he should hook Ameonna up with an inivte. In reddit at the moment Im willing to drop my tags...not my pants...for an invite..well maybe the pants how much EC do you have

18 Character Limit fucked around with this message at 04:12 on Jun 4, 2016

Dootman
Jun 15, 2000

fishbulb
It was all I hoped it could be.

faxmachine
Apr 1, 2007

Oh yeah....

Jesica posted:

gently caress off.

Ambaire
Sep 4, 2009

by Shine
Oven Wrangler

18 Character Limit posted:

oh my god.

Edit: ambaire parachute spotted.

Sadly, I don't have any alt accounts here. Hilarious, though.

faxmachine posted:

gently caress off.

This is the only thread you seem to post in; are you sure you're not a pubbie spy?

Aleth
Aug 2, 2008

Pillbug
Oh my.

Ambaire
Sep 4, 2009

by Shine
Oven Wrangler

Tuskin38 posted:

If anyone remembers the Year 2010, when you could change the hue of weapon fire using chat commands, according to a dev, the reason you can't do that now was at request of CBS.

CBS also used to check in with them regularly at the very beginning to see what they were doing. They don't do it as much anymore

So is that why we're getting the T6 Connie, then? Or was it not as restricted as a certain other one.

e. I know sorta why it's listing 'Current Bonus (Space): +15% Defense' after every attribute, but why is it listing it 4 times after Shield Capacity. Something's funky under the hood there. It's like it's listing it after each shield facing (hidden). Not my item, a linked one.

Ambaire fucked around with this message at 07:35 on Jun 4, 2016

Psycho Landlord
Oct 10, 2012

What are you gonna do, dance with me?

^^^ Lol Shut the gently caress up.

Jesica posted:

I legitimately never thought I would see the day.

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
I'm the soul crushing failure experienced when you cock up a three year infiltration plan of a dead guild in a dead MMO on a dead internet comedy forum with a :10bux: paywall.

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

And here I joined for the dead comedy forum and to not join a MMO guild

sad

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

I'm just here for the food.

Ambaire
Sep 4, 2009

by Shine
Oven Wrangler

Tunicate posted:

I'd offer you some, but it seems the tribbles ate it all.

Furiously
Jan 4, 2014

...and Furiously as The Beagle.

Jesica posted:

It was the best :10bux: someone has ever spent for my entertainment.

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Tunicate posted:

True goon.

Dootman
Jun 15, 2000

fishbulb
Ya know, I kinda doubted this was some stupid stunt by Ambaire, as was raised by some others in TNG, but his sudden response combined with the in game pastebin...

Dootman
Jun 15, 2000

fishbulb
Seriously, why would you pose as some idiot pubbie to join a dead guild in a dead game that you've already been kicked out of years ago because you were an rear end in a top hat?

Morglon
Jan 13, 2010

Safe and sound, detached from reality.
Just like your posting.
For the same reason some of these idiots still play this lovely game. Well at least they're still better than the Neverwinter goons, the less said about them the better.

faxmachine
Apr 1, 2007

Oh yeah....

Ambaire posted:

Sadly, I don't have any alt accounts here. Hilarious, though.

This is the only thread you seem to post in; are you sure you're not a pubbie spy?

Just because I play a dead gay mmo doesn't mean I have to continue posting in every sub on a dead gay forum.

PS: gently caress off

Mondian
Apr 24, 2007

I'm glad they waited until now though. Three years ago we had a lot more going on and wouldn't have appreciated the diversion as much.

18 Character Limit
Apr 6, 2007

Screw you, Abed;
I can fix this!
Nap Ghost

Dootman posted:

Ya know, I kinda doubted this was some stupid stunt by Ambaire, as was raised by some others in TNG, but his sudden response combined with the in game pastebin...

Eerie, isn't it?

Tuskin38
May 1, 2013

Ambaire posted:

So is that why we're getting the T6 Connie, then? Or was it not as restricted as a certain other one.

No, everything they do needs to be approved by CBS, CBS is just not checking in on their own as much.

BombermanX
Jan 13, 2011

I'm afraid of other people's opinions when they differ from my own. Please do not hurt my feelings.
I remember Jess. Eternal Dear Leader says, "No, you cannot come into our pillow fort"

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

Well poo poo. Butts has spoken. Better luck next time kid.

Furiously
Jan 4, 2014

...and Furiously as The Beagle.
So, for the next expansion, I have to buy two ships to get one T6 ship that looks like a TOS ship correct? The T2-5 are all cosmetic ships and the others are the real ships?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zoerp
Sep 29, 2012

Lord of the Seas

• Locked thread