Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

PROBATION
Mod: Brother Johnathan
Reason: Emote only post. User loses posting privileges for 3 days.

quote:

jabroni 2: looks like that cat has organ damage!!
PROBATION
Reason: Grammar. User loses posting privileges for 3 days.

quote:

jabronis3-50: :golfclap: bravo
BAN
Reason: Low Effort Posting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A CISHET SHITLORD
Sep 10, 2014

LOURDE OF THE SHITS
Pillbug

King of Bees posted:

I'm going to pee outside

goonspeed, goon sir. Awaiting trip report with baited breath (or baited bladder lol (masturbaited bladder that,is!)))

Captain Splashback
Jan 1, 2007

BY APPOINTMENT TO HER MAJESTY
QUEEN ELIZABETH II
SPLASHBACK HOLDINGS LTD
PUCKINS AND PRINTERS PURVEYORS

Orkin Mang posted:

yup. dgsws threads are by far the most fun to post in. everyones goofing off and being creative and running with ideas and they get shutdown and he gets banned. hes the master of absurdist tone shifts and hilarious metaposting but gets banned and probated for nothing and the one doing the baning and probating has a posting style thats like a bland brian regan protestant version of dgsw

I agree. I personally won't post in many of DGSW's threads because my sense of humour is a little different from his and his fans', but he is an undeniably popular content creator whose only crime is treading on individual mods'/admins' senses of :justpost: humour.

DGSW doesn't contravene the rules, nor does he sodomize The Code. His threads receive lots of attention. Those that suck get gassed; those that don't stand.

cub
Sep 6, 2014

by Shine
i just spit beer out of my nose for half the posts on the last page or this one or whatevs

cub
Sep 6, 2014

by Shine
im looking at you "orkin mang"

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

did my question about lovedump ever get answered

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

God drat I love my new av

Captain Splashback
Jan 1, 2007

BY APPOINTMENT TO HER MAJESTY
QUEEN ELIZABETH II
SPLASHBACK HOLDINGS LTD
PUCKINS AND PRINTERS PURVEYORS

Celluloid Sam posted:

God drat I love my new av

Me too!

cub
Sep 6, 2014

by Shine
i love to laugh

cub
Sep 6, 2014

by Shine
its all i have left lol

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
Cub!!! I need the coordinates!!!

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

cub posted:

i love to laugh

turn...he hehe...you're monitor off

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Celluloid Sam posted:

turn...he hehe...you're monitor off
wait wait Iknow this onel... Two Toilets???

cub
Sep 6, 2014

by Shine

a hole-y ghost posted:

wait wait Iknow this onel... Two Toilets???

wrong again!!

Nonviolent J
Jul 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Soiled Meat
If we didn't have to have secret confession threads life would improve and I wouldn't have to nail my dick to my tv cabinet

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
God Dammit!

cub
Sep 6, 2014

by Shine

Serviette posted:

I agree. I personally won't post in many of DGSW's threads because my sense of humour is a little different from his and his fans', but he is an undeniably popular content creator whose only crime is treading on individual mods'/admins' senses of :justpost: humour.

DGSW doesn't contravene the rules, nor does he sodomize The Code. His threads receive lots of attention. Those that suck get gassed; those that don't stand.

actually they all get gassed lol

Nonviolent J
Jul 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Soiled Meat
Dgsw is a cutie pie and my first gay crush but this cub guy is something else

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
Fml

Keg
Sep 22, 2014

JiveHonky posted:

Skylark shouldn't be exempt from the low/no effort posting rules just because she is a beloved fyad either. Or do you think she was punished because of misogyny #GBShateswomen and all that

I guess a post saying that somebody likes something has no place amongst content like complaining about girls, complaining about teens, complaining about teen girls, complaining about guinea pigs, complaining about fat people, complaining about fast food, complaining about people eating the wrong fast food, complaining about video games, complaining about foreign countries, complaining about computers, complaining about minorities, and complaining about the Everest deathcount being too low.

cub
Sep 6, 2014

by Shine
i am not even kidding when i say i have never laughed harder in my life at a thread in GBS im loving crying. welp, bye

cub
Sep 6, 2014

by Shine

the thread isnt closing for some reason..... um....one sec...

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

cub posted:

im looking at you "orkin mang"

hm

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

cub posted:

the thread isnt closing for some reason..... um....one sec...

With ya

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Keg posted:

I guess a post saying that somebody likes something has no place amongst content like complaining about girls, complaining about teens, complaining about teen girls, complaining about guinea pigs, complaining about fat people, complaining about fast food, complaining about people eating the wrong fast food, complaining about video games, complaining about foreign countries, complaining about computers, complaining about minorities, and complaining about the Everest deathcount being too low.
YOu can't post about loving relationships without epicly triggerting the broken relationship sad brains of GBS.

cub
Sep 6, 2014

by Shine
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uUmNmpGnKp4

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

a hole-y ghost posted:

YOu can't post about loving relationships without epicly triggerting the broken relationship sad brains of GBS.

I love you

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Thanks Jimmy

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

why that's not my name at all

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
I want more threads about receiving bad gifts and stories from retail

cub
Sep 6, 2014

by Shine
i would like to see something about movie reviews

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post

cub posted:

i would like to see something about movie reviews

:suicide:

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

Keg posted:

I'm glad your reply is nonsense because I don't feel like arguing on the internet right now thank you Keg.

Keg
Sep 22, 2014
I just want you to at least try being happy instead of miserable, GBS. I promise you'll like it.

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

MiracleWhale posted:

have you folks seen that css thing in byob where all images on the page verrrrry slowly rotate to the right because that's the kind of thing we need more of in gbs

Yes! I love when it does that and it brings me much joy when I start noticing it doing the old tiltarooney. Please tilt the GBS

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

i love you keg I miss when you posted here

A CISHET SHITLORD
Sep 10, 2014

LOURDE OF THE SHITS
Pillbug

DID YOU PISS OUTSIDE????

tomatoes and shit
Sep 17, 2015

A few brief business matters id like to bring to your attention:

-Congrats on achieving MILF status