Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Bang is very important to SKT

henkman posted:

That's true, Febiven is the best mid laner of all time

the best at what

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
Soloing faker

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Oh right I forgot a EU guy did a cool thing two years ago

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Pawn solo'd faker too and we know he is lovely lucker garbage trash who doesn't even belong on a wildcard challenger team.

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
He did it at IEM this year, as well. The man's a beast

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

ironic that the best EU mid, is a man who could not solo Faker (-_-)

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
H2K will never win EU and freeze is Bizarro Rekkles who will always be the bright spot on a lovely team. He's cursed.

its curtains for Kevin
Nov 14, 2011

Fruit is proof that the gods exist and love us.

Just kidding!

Life is meaningless

Libertine posted:

I played Karma support in solo queue. I still hate it and don't get it's prioritization in competitive.

you can buy carry items on her now so she doesnt fail to scale from support

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.

NTT posted:

you can buy carry items on her now so she doesnt fail to scale from support

You can buy carry items on all kinds of characters with terrible scaling but that doesn't make Karma the best choice to do so upon.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
SKT and RNG are the two best teams in the world right now and I hope they stay that way because RNG w/ Uzi v SKT at a world's final has me a bit hot and bothered.

its curtains for Kevin
Nov 14, 2011

Fruit is proof that the gods exist and love us.

Just kidding!

Life is meaningless

Libertine posted:

You can buy carry items on all kinds of characters with terrible scaling but that doesn't make Karma the best choice to do so upon.

And yet several players who are universes better than you are doing so on that champion and winning

and Karma doesn't have terrible scaling because her shield has a total 3.3 AP scaling on it when you hit 4 teammates and yourself, plus 220 base per person, except the main shield target, who gets 440.

its curtains for Kevin fucked around with this message at 04:10 on Jun 7, 2016

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Schnorkles posted:

SKT and RNG are the two best teams in the world right now and I hope they stay that way because RNG w/ Uzi v SKT at a world's final has me a bit hot and bothered.
Uzi's already lost to SKT in the finals tho.

stump collector
May 28, 2007
but he was playing with tabe

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

henkman posted:

That's true, Febiven is the best mid laner of all time

archduke.iago
Mar 1, 2011

Nostalgia used to be so much better.

Schnorkles posted:

theyre going to end up meeting in the semis

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

Firebert posted:

NALCS finals are going to be in Toronto :o

Right in the middle of CNE, gross

this is the closest it's ever been to me and I really want to go :ohdear: worlds is in like september right? how much does it usually cost to go?

misread this as worlds, im to tired to read things
still want to go though

Luna Was Here fucked around with this message at 10:18 on Jun 7, 2016

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

So I watched every game of the last week of LCS on Vod over the past few days. Wow, I don't think I'll be able to do that consistently.

Also, holy loving poo poo, the new lolesports website is complete garbage.

E: Btw, according to the offical Riot Contract Database (last updated yesterday), Vizicsacsi (among others) is playing without a contract?

Killed By Death fucked around with this message at 10:53 on Jun 7, 2016

Asema
Oct 2, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

NTT posted:

And yet several players who are universes better than you are doing so on that champion and winning

and Karma doesn't have terrible scaling because her shield has a total 3.3 AP scaling on it when you hit 4 teammates and yourself, plus 220 base per person, except the main shield target, who gets 440.

honestly if you don't see the value in a support that can stun, shield, and engage with a speed up while offering some of the best poke then it honestly seems like you just don't want to acknowledge why she's a contested support

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

Asema posted:

honestly if you don't see the value in a support that can stun, shield, and engage with a speed up while offering some of the best poke then it honestly seems like you just don't want to acknowledge why she's a contested support

she sucks tho

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

Karma can root, but not stun
:goonsay:

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
I mean really it's because Lulu got dumpstered so pros need another good utility carry on their team and Karma is it.

manwithoutskin
Mar 24, 2006
can you see the line where the water ends
http://origen.gg/2016/06/important-roster-update/

Well that sure is a thing

Dragongem
Nov 9, 2009

Heroes of the Storm
Goon Tournament Champion
hahahaha I love Europe

Also wow, Forgiven must've really made a lot of people furious, because that press release was not kind to him.

Radical
Apr 6, 2011

"Good luck xPeke" really sums that up

jinpachistar
Dec 25, 2012

Seems kinda drastic to bench him for the rest of the split for just "motivation issues." He really must not be very good teammate to play with.

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK

Ahahahahahahaha
hahahahaha
hahahahahahaha
hahaha

edit: Picked up xPeke for the bizarro league, let's do this

Radical
Apr 6, 2011

jinpachistar posted:

Seems kinda drastic to bench him for the rest of the split for just "motivation issues." He really must not be very good teammate to play with.

he straight up left the house apparently

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

Lol @ the idea of a team with SoaZ on it benching anyone for "motivation issues"

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004
If Origen wants to flame out horrendously, at the very least bench Amazing for Cyanide so they can at least be fun to watch

Actually, I think Cyanide still queues as ADC in solo queue...what the hell, Origen??

Firebert fucked around with this message at 17:18 on Jun 7, 2016

jinpachistar
Dec 25, 2012

Radical posted:

he straight up left the house apparently

Lol, quitting on his team after a split is one thing, but after a week?

stump collector
May 28, 2007
forgiven was probably too busy practicing to realize that no one on og gave a poo poo before he moved in with them

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.
Forgiven seems exceptionally neurotic even for a dude who spends his whole life gaming.

Shadow225
Jan 2, 2007

TSM Forgiven incoming

Radical
Apr 6, 2011

somehow OG will still make it to worlds this year as every other team self destructs around them

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK
Incidentally, EU Challenger is on right now in case you have a burning desire to watch Wickd get owned

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
whatever you think of thorin this tweet is perfect

https://twitter.com/thooorin/status/740212052409647104

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

Wol posted:

Incidentally, EU Challenger is on right now in case you have a burning desire to watch Wickd get owned
They had problems with their tournament realm servers and so the games are being played on 6.10, not 6.11. Lmao

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Yeah I mean it was obvious to everyone that a team with SoaZ probably wasn't a good fit with Forgiven but holy poo poo did that go really badly really fast

Radical
Apr 6, 2011

forgiven said they lost 90% of their scrims and decided it was time for him to throw in the towel and play overwatch full time, maybe he should have played out the last few games if they actually did part on good terms though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
selfie is loving destroying noobs in eu cs

• Locked thread