Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bloody Pom
Jun 5, 2011

Bilirubin posted:

Join Groon

Too late, I already reapplied to GW. Probably look bad if I hosed off again after a day. :v:

Unless, you know, people are actually cool with that. I still haven't fully decided what I want out of this dumb space game.

VVVV

You make a good point.

Bloody Pom fucked around with this message at 23:57 on Jun 8, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
yeah if only there was a group, or more than one, in goonfleetwaffe that was all about cloaking and hotdrops

rgocs
Nov 9, 2011

More overview tabs, multiship fitting, legalizing drugs? I'm surprised CCP is deciding not to be totally incompetent this week.

Although, remember they've stated they always like to pair buffs with nerfs. Can't wait for next week :allears:

hailthefish
Oct 24, 2010

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

yeah if only there was a group, or more than one, in goonfleetwaffe that was all about cloaking and hotdrops

Or about murdering jump freighters, for that matter :kheldragar:

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE

rgocs posted:

Although, remember they've stated they always like to pair buffs with nerfs. Can't wait for next week :allears:

honestly i hate ccp what a garbage tier company :ccp: :ccp: :ccp:

Bloody Pom
Jun 5, 2011

hailthefish posted:

Or about murdering jump freighters, for that matter :kheldragar:

I would like to know more.

The Hambulance
Apr 19, 2011

:20bux:

ASK ME ABOUT MY AWESOME STARTUP IDEA

Pillbug

More overview tabs, multiship fitting, legalizing drugs? I'm surprised CCP is deciding not to be totally incompetent this week.

They haven't implemented it yet. There's still plenty of time for them to foul it up.

Baculus
Oct 25, 2007

I DID A BIG CACA IN MY DRUG STORE DIAPER

Bloody Pom posted:

I would like to know more.

Go to the recruitment forum, and ask around in Elysium once you get services back. And always join jabber rooms for the sigs you're interested it. AND POST. ALWAYS POST.

Welcome home.

Bloody Pom
Jun 5, 2011

What the hell is Elysium? Kinda been out of the game for a good three years or so.

Libluini
May 18, 2012

I gravitated towards the Greens, eventually even joining the party itself.

The Linke is a party I grudgingly accept exists, but I've learned enough about DDR-history I can't bring myself to trust a party that was once the SED, a party leading the corrupt state apparatus ...
Grimey Drawer

Bilirubin posted:

I think its more like a can of Dew: you pop the top, pound it in one gulp, scream "arrrrrgggghhhh rrrraaaaawwwwwwrrrrrr" while you crush the can against your forehead, then toss it in a random direction while tearing off your shirt.

Probably in slo-mo, because of all that goo around you. :v:

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
elysium is the worst jabber channel because it's like 500 or 600 people vying for director attention

hailthefish
Oct 24, 2010

Bloody Pom posted:

What the hell is Elysium? Kinda been out of the game for a good three years or so.

It's a jabber channel that was originally intended? as "Live Ask-A-Director Without The Read-Only-ing" but has turned into a general chatter channel that also has the grand officers of our disconnected direkkktorate in it.

elysium is the worst jabber channel because it's like 500 or 600 people vying for director attention

Yeah, it gets a little obnoxious.

Baculus
Oct 25, 2007

Bloody Pom posted:

Elysium is the general chat channel on Jabber. Where you can engage in productive and wonderful conversations with other goons such as myself... and some space celebrities, like Mittens or some poo poo like that.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

It's actually like 10 that never shut up and the rest stay in just because they get to be in the presence of dear leader

KaoliniteMilkshake
Jul 9, 2010

vyst posted:

It's actually like 10 that never shut up and the rest stay in just because they get to be in the presence of dear leader

it's mostly bad because xenuria

Baculus
Oct 25, 2007

KaoliniteMilkshake posted:

Now that we don't have deadtear kicking him from the channel every five seconds.

WAY TO DROP THE loving BALL, BRO.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

KaoliniteMilkshake posted:

All of them are equally horrible

Naz al-Ghul
Mar 23, 2014

Honorarily Japanese

Bloody Pom posted:

Man. Fleet fights are good and all, but really I just want to fart around in my little cloaky ship and find things for other goons to kill.

Maybe tackle a jump freighter and scream for someone to shoot at it.

On a serious note, I've finally submitted to the fact I'm too cheap to train two characters simultaneously and that I also want to do black ops. Whenever I decide my current corp isn't doing it for me anymore and apply for Goonwaffe, we could be Blops together. :pilot:

Bloody Pom
Jun 5, 2011

Nazareth posted:

On a serious note, I've finally submitted to the fact I'm too cheap to train two characters simultaneously and that I also want to do black ops. Whenever I decide my current corp isn't doing it for me anymore and apply for Goonwaffe, we could be Blops together. :pilot:

I weep whenever I look at the tangled mess that is my skill tree. 8 million SP spread out all over the loving place, I should have stuck to frigates.

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Baculus posted:

Now that we don't have deadtear kicking him from the channel every five seconds.

WAY TO DROP THE loving BALL, BRO.

i was literally only there because i could kick people, i lost the flag and immediately left

Naz al-Ghul
Mar 23, 2014

Honorarily Japanese

Bloody Pom posted:

I weep whenever I look at the tangled mess that is my skill tree. 8 million SP spread out all over the loving place, I should have stuck to frigates.

Get a skill extractor. Believe me, just one is worth it. Only 200 mill. Just tried it today by someone else's suggestion in this thread. Can't mine anymore, but nobody likes mining. Now I can fly a Dramiel.

Bloody Pom
Jun 5, 2011

Nazareth posted:

Get a skill extractor. Believe me, just one is worth it. Only 200 mill. Just tried it today by someone else's suggestion in this thread. Can't mine anymore, but nobody likes mining. Now I can fly a Dramiel.

I might just do that, I've got a bunch of points invested in a Drake that I'll never use again now that we've lost our safe ratting spots.

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Keep in mind you can only extract down to 5 million and it'll cost you 1.2b in extractors to get there. Might be worth it though.

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008

ullerrm posted:

I've heard an analogy that GSF resembles a really gigantic public university, whereas most of the corps in eve resemble focused vocational schools or lycées or North Korean pre-K in the case of TISHU. You've got room to do anything, so find what you want to do (even if that's "I want to try a little bit of everything and see what jumps out at me as awesome, and declare a major later") and you'll find people to do it with you. About the only downside of GSF, present war aside, is that it's not a good place for people with analysis paralysis.

It's a good post, but when most of us talk about the "Big College" atmosphere of GSF we're talking about it in the past tense. Unironically however with GSF strategic tempo basically being "Wulfpax" now would be a great time for the old combat squads to come back to life and do things, because those old combat squads basically operated in said "Wulfpax".

I'd try to get Topgoon back on it's feet but I really, really, really don't want to be the guy in charge of it again.

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

i was literally only there because i could kick people, i lost the flag and immediately left

You vs Xenuria was pretty hilarious

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008

Bloody Pom posted:

I might just do that, I've got a bunch of points invested in a Drake that I'll never use again now that we've lost our safe ratting spots.

Hey, don't extract missile skills. RLML's are loving amazing.

apseudonym
Feb 25, 2011

Rhymenoserous posted:

It's a good post, but when most of us talk about the "Big College" atmosphere of GSF we're talking about it in the past tense. Unironically however with GSF strategic tempo basically being "Wulfpax" now would be a great time for the old combat squads to come back to life and do things, because those old combat squads basically operated in said "Wulfpax".

I'd try to get Topgoon back on it's feet but I really, really, really don't want to be the guy in charge of it again.

Bring back Topgoon kill Soth and Guuldan

Bloody Pom
Jun 5, 2011

Rhymenoserous posted:

Hey, don't extract missile skills. RLML's are loving amazing.

Hah, no way I'd touch missile skills. I'm training into Amarr inties right now.

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe

I wish you were there to kick paco constantly

Jazzzzz
May 16, 2002

frozenpussy posted:

I wish you were there to kick paco constantly

Guess I misunderstood him posting the shot of a character named "Nice Meltdown" in a noob corp, I took that to mean he was leaving b/c goons don't like :words:

Zaradis
Nov 6, 2014
Is anyone around here a successful station trader that isn't afraid to provide some tips on the nuances of it? Or am I just not autistic enough to make lots of isk at this?

Naz al-Ghul
Mar 23, 2014

Honorarily Japanese

Bloody Pom posted:

Hah, no way I'd touch missile skills. I'm training into Amarr inties right now.

Praizorz the lazorz :sun:

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

Do you want your breadcrumbs highlighted?

~SMcD

:stare:

Bloody Pom
Jun 5, 2011

:whitewater:

The Malediction doesn't even use lasers...

Bloody Pom fucked around with this message at 03:22 on Jun 9, 2016

ullerrm
Dec 31, 2012

Oh, the network slogan is true -- "watch FOX and be damned for all eternity!"

Bloody Pom posted:

:whitewater:

The Malediction doesn't even use lasers...

It has turret hardpoints!

Bloody Pom
Jun 5, 2011

ullerrm posted:

It has turret hardpoints!

Just because you can doesn't mean you should.

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011
I want to thank VideoGames for building a wall between this thread and Dalael's bad posts tyvm

Bloody Pom
Jun 5, 2011

Iseeyouseemeseeyou posted:

I want to thank VideoGames for building a wall between this thread and Dalael's bad posts tyvm

:ironicat:

theysayheygreg
Oct 5, 2010

some rusty fish

Nazareth posted:

Praizorz the lazorz :sun:

why

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zephyrine
Jun 10, 2014

This is what meat is supposed to be like, dingus

Bilirubin posted:

Join Groon

There was but they're in PL now.

And when they can't get it. They let off steam by attacking other peoples questions to directors.

Zephyrine fucked around with this message at 06:12 on Jun 9, 2016

• Locked thread