Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Constellation I
Apr 3, 2005
I'm a sucker, a little fucker.
Those 10 minutes of footage is probably all of story mode. The rest will be filled with scrolling text during CPU fights.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

Baal posted:

Oh my god

Lamb is delicious so I can't fault him.

GET IN THE ROBOT
Nov 28, 2007

JUST GET IN THE FUCKING ROBOT SHINJI

Dias posted:

I mean, a rushdown Rog is truer to his ST core, although losing the headbutt is...why would you do that? Seems like he'll still retain a way to move around with V-Skill, but God knows how that will work.

Also I'm so ready to play the cheesy story mode, you guys. I don't even care if it's good, I just wanna see some stupid setpieces.

That really doesn't instill me with much hope, because they said "oh, Zangief doesn't need green hand anymore, his v-skill takes the place of that"

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

Gammatron 64 posted:

That really doesn't instill me with much hope, because they said "oh, Zangief doesn't need green hand anymore, his v-skill takes the place of that"

Yeah, I don't doubt Capcom's ability to gently caress poo poo up nowadays for a second, but hey, they're not straying TOO far from the character's roots.

On the other hand, Urien seems to be wearing a shirt in that poster. I'll be very pissed if Urien is clothed in SFV outside story mode.

Klades
Sep 8, 2011

bhsman posted:

Juri's commands and specials found here, albeit in indeciperable moon language. There's also more story mode screenshots.

Ibuki, you mean.

bhsman
Feb 10, 2008

by exmarx

Klades posted:

Ibuki, you mean.

I'm dumb; editing it now.

Dias posted:

On the other hand, Urien seems to be wearing a shirt in that poster. I'll be very pissed if Urien is clothed in SFV outside story mode.

I'll laugh forever if all the people who unironically justified the T&A in SFV by promising Urien would make up for it get a clothed Urien for their troubles. Maybe it's the clothing he'll burst out of before a fight?

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!
Urien looks a thousand times sexier in that getup than he does in a speedo, idgaf

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

Countblanc posted:

Urien looks a thousand times sexier in that getup than he does in a speedo, idgaf

I want dat bulge tho.

I'll compromise and accept the half open shirt if he's wearing no pants.

Brosnan
Nov 13, 2004

Pwning the incels with my waifu fg character. Get trolled :twisted:
Lipstick Apathy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4L2ooG_MX9E&t=72s

bhsman
Feb 10, 2008

by exmarx

Countblanc posted:

I also think Vega's updated outfit looks better. :shrug: Just wish the guys making models could be introduced to a sports bra or something.

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

"I didn't see the part where he develops as a character so I guess he never developed as a character"

bhsman posted:

I'm dumb; editing it now.

I'll laugh forever if all the people who unironically justified the T&A in SFV by promising Urien would make up for it get a clothed Urien for their troubles. Maybe it's the clothing he'll burst out of before a fight?

I too would laugh forever at all these people who do not exist

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Maybe Urien has a Necalli style V-Trigger where he rips his clothes off + enters his true form

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

why did the artist put a small hamburger in front of rog's mouth?

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord

Real hurthling! posted:

why did the artist put a small hamburger in front of rog's mouth?

Because Japan

Edit: Here's their crazy dumb huge version I guess.

Saint Freak fucked around with this message at 22:26 on Jun 9, 2016

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
that urien suit is sick to be fair

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
Urien and Juri are going to be fun as gently caress to play and then get delayed for like 2 years lol

Corbeau
Sep 13, 2010

Jack of All Trades

Please tell me this is real.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

im kinda stoked for juri tbh

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

anime was right posted:

that urien suit is sick to be fair

I agree, but I still want the diaper

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
https://twitter.com/sosadillatron/status/740996297641971712

butt magnets, I'd presume

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006
the hardest clenching buns in the business.

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Saint Freak posted:

Because Japan

why is urien white

i'm boxers lips

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc

Pomp posted:

why is urien white

You say this like every race on earth isn't going to be represented in alt colors

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
man gently caress being white why is he another blonde

bhsman
Feb 10, 2008

by exmarx

AnonSpore posted:

I too would laugh forever at all these people who do not exist

:rolleyes:

Pomp posted:

why is urien white

Pomp posted:

man gently caress being white why is he another blonde

Medullah
Aug 14, 2003

FEAR MY SHARK ROCKET IT REALLY SUCKS AND BLOWS

Urien invented the spray tan.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc
I hope Urien is cool and good I really don't want to succumb to FANGdom

Jokerpilled Drudge
Jan 27, 2010

by Pragmatica
Finally a story mode! the thing that's never been that great in any fighting game ever

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

oh!

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

They designed a nice new outfit for Urien to trash when he rips his clothes off again.

Dodgeball
Sep 24, 2003

Oh no! Dodgeball is really scary!

Enkmar posted:

Finally a story mode! the thing that's never been that great in any fighting game ever

Mortal Kombat X?

Pretty much the only thing they got right, from what I understand.

FanaticalMilk
Mar 11, 2011

Dodgeball posted:

Mortal Kombat X?

Pretty much the only thing they got right, from what I understand.

You mean Mortal Kombat, MKX's story mode was definitely a step down from the previous game. That being said, if SFV had a quarter of MKX's single player content it would do wonders for the game. God, imagine if something like the Krypt existed in SFV. Man the more I think about the recent NRS games the more obvious it is how much of a complete and total fuckup SFV has been.

Safety Scissors
Feb 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Gammatron 64 posted:

First they take away Zangief's green hand. Now they come for Balrog's headbutt. What more do I have left to give, Capcom?!

Juri's Frieballs

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

Saint Freak posted:

So what's up with Ryu being on this poster of DLC? Is it because Ryu or because they hinting at Evil Ryu? Looked like he was having Dark Hado issues or something in that story mode video.

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

I think Ryu is always having dark hado issues

bhsman
Feb 10, 2008

by exmarx

FanaticalMilk posted:

You mean Mortal Kombat, MKX's story mode was definitely a step down from the previous game. That being said, if SFV had a quarter of MKX's single player content it would do wonders for the game. God, imagine if something like the Krypt existed in SFV. Man the more I think about the recent NRS games the more obvious it is how much of a complete and total fuckup SFV has been.

MK games always have a shitton of single-player content and, until they completely redid the game to fix the online in MKX(L), terrible online. A fairer comparison is probably something like Xrd that launched with a story mode (albeit consisting of only cutscenes and no fighting other than going through Arcade once or twice for the 'prologue'), challenges, etc.

EDIT: Like, even one of the shittiest MK games ever still came with a story mode and a Mario Kart minigame with multiple levels.

bhsman fucked around with this message at 04:29 on Jun 10, 2016

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

xrd story mode is epic as gently caress in rev

the sign version was just some barely animated conversations. the new story in rev is a huge polished cg anime with great production value and its very cool.

Dr. Video Games 0112
Jan 7, 2004

serious business
It seems everytime I load up this game and queue into ranked mode randomly, I end up getting matched with an opponent that: 1. Has an extremely ridiculous rank 2. Appears to have only bought the game yesterday from the way they play 3. Rage quits after dropping 2 rounds. Why dont they just remove ranked all together?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jack Trades
Nov 30, 2010

Dr. Video Games 0112 posted:

Why dont they just remove ranked all together?

Along with the rest of the game. Kthx.