Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Naz al-Ghul
Mar 23, 2014

Honorarily Japanese

Orange Red Bull posted:

I would say: how the gently caress does a 5k alliance lose all their poo poo then go to wicked creek of all places but then again theres TEST

I am curious as to the context behind this post.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Landsknecht
Oct 27, 2009
I hope this person is trolling, nobody can be so unfunny and dumb

Orange Red Bull posted:

I would say: how the gently caress does a 5k alliance lose all their poo poo then go to wicked creek of all places but then again theres TEST

who are you in iceland's premier spaceship simulator?

I mean wicked creek is kinda cool, at least the name sounds cool; I assume there's no real creek though?

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008

Landsknecht posted:

I mean wicked creek is kinda cool, at least the name sounds cool; I assume there's no real creek though?

No wickeds either.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Rhymenoserous posted:

No wickeds either.

Only if there is a mid-level FC worth sucking e-fame off of.

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Landsknecht posted:

a girl is no one

Nazareth posted:

I am curious as to the context behind this post.

SMA is moving to wicked creek/TEST moved to wicked creek after being booted from fountain and navel-gazing for a bit in faction war

Discussion Quorum
Dec 5, 2002
Armchair Philistine

Orange Red Bull posted:

SMA is moving to wicked creek/TEST moved to wicked creek after being booted from fountain and navel-gazing for a bit in faction war

I was looking at dotlan trying to figure out what you guys were talking about and all I could see was two disconnected TEST systems that nobody has even bothered trying to take :laugh:

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
hello, all

Foehammer007
Dec 7, 2011

by Pragmatica
love eonwe

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe
I recall maybe five of these. It's like being shown pictures of the night before when you got blackout drunk.

You did all this, look there's proof! You don't remember??

Xolve
Oct 12, 2012

Well, shoot! We ain't come this far just to dump this thing in the drink. What's the nearest target opportunity?

frozenpussy posted:

I recall maybe five of these. It's like being shown pictures of the night before when you got blackout drunk.

What's your post:probate ratio?

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

I wonder what percentage of those Deadtear posts are "shut up $name"

working mom
Jul 8, 2015

vyst posted:

I wonder what percentage of those Deadtear posts are "shut up $name"

If you removed them he probably wouldn't be on that list :v:

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Eonwe posted:

hello, all

Hello friend Eonwe. How are you?

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
Hello. Yep, I still think Atlantis is Bolivia, yep, I'm still a giant idiot, yep, I'm still a huge racist. Some things never change!

Eonwe posted:

hello, all

Hello friend,

How goes your day?

frozenpussy posted:

How the hell am I even on that list? I barely post here.

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Sunber posted:

If you removed them he probably wouldn't be on that list :v:

as if

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

I mean it's not a completely outrageous notion

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
Hello. Yep, I still think Atlantis is Bolivia, yep, I'm still a giant idiot, yep, I'm still a huge racist. Some things never change!

vyst posted:

I mean it's not a completely outrageous notion

Surprisingly, Deadtear's last 50 posts only contain one "Shut up Idiot" and going back 100 posts only yields 3 results.

He's slipping and is on his way to become a decent human being.

Vando
Oct 26, 2007

stoats about

Morris posted:

I was looking at dotlan trying to figure out what you guys were talking about and all I could see was two disconnected TEST systems that nobody has even bothered trying to take :laugh:

I straight up flew a Domi 20+ jumps unscouted through WC recently and ran into precisely gently caress all opposition. Place is a ghost town.

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Dalael posted:

Surprisingly, Deadtear's last 50 posts only contain one "Shut up Idiot" and going back 100 posts only yields 3 results.

ahem

shut up idiot

working mom
Jul 8, 2015

Dalael posted:

Huh, well I guess i stand corrected, probably because I attribute every "shut up xx" as being a deadtear post at least in spirit :v:

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Dalael posted:

Why did you bother to do this?

Xolve
Oct 12, 2012

Well, shoot! We ain't come this far just to dump this thing in the drink. What's the nearest target opportunity?

vyst posted:

obviously because he's weak, thin-skinned and desperate for fellow forum poster validation

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
Please let's never worry about others posting. That is my job to take care of. :)

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014

vyst posted:

Because I was curious and it took less than 30 seconds to verify.

Xolve posted:

obviously because he's weak, thin-skinned and desperate for fellow forum poster validation

Obviously.

Dalael fucked around with this message at 00:48 on Jun 11, 2016

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011

frozenpussy posted:

Deadtears levels of :justpost: in every loving thread just amazes me. Unfunny Poster just passed him in the chill thread but they're still both like doubling me. Also you had to cut that list off like 3 above me didn't you :smith:

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011

VideoGames posted:

Please let's never worry about others posting. That is my job to take care of. :)

Can you give the 2 guys names I PMED you communication role so I can use corp bookmarks for warpins and delete them when I'm done? Also I'm posting this here so people can reassure you I can't gently caress you over or anything with that role I just don't want to leave our bookmarks all shat up (more than I already have)

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Syndic Thrass posted:

Deadtears levels of :justpost: in every loving thread just amazes me. Unfunny Poster just passed him in the chill thread

that son of a bitch

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011
Incoming animal pics in the chill thread, if my gut serves me.

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
i would not desecrate the non shitposting thread just to increase my count son, come on

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe
Browsing old drawings: Random McNally of High Drag Podcast

Ride of the Valkyrbees

EVE friend's capsuleer as Lion-O (Ria do you still lurk SA)

I wear my sun-glasses at night

Randoms

space BFF's characters. Heaven or Hell! Fight!

The tramp stamp that started the discussion about aquilas and stuff

ISD Dorrrim Barstorlode, EVE-O moderator who pulls Christmas shift. Made this Christmas 2014

And this one Christmas 2015

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011
no elsa pussy, disappointed.

Zaradis
Nov 6, 2014
I joined GW yesterday and went on my first op today. I did nothing of any practical value and was just along for the ride. It was exciting though!

DisgracelandUSA
Aug 11, 2011

Yeah, I gets down with the homies

frozenpussy posted:

Browsing old drawings: Random McNally of High Drag Podcast

Ride of the Valkyrbees

EVE friend's capsuleer as Lion-O (Ria do you still lurk SA)

I wear my sun-glasses at night

Randoms

space BFF's characters. Heaven or Hell! Fight!

The tramp stamp that started the discussion about aquilas and stuff

ISD Dorrrim Barstorlode, EVE-O moderator who pulls Christmas shift. Made this Christmas 2014

And this one Christmas 2015

Some of your poo poo is creepy as hell, but I'm sad we could never pull the trigger on any of the proofs you did for MiniLub. Maybe one day we can get a new posting gimmick :smith:

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008
So after making a few jokes about it I've been getting a lot of jabber PM's and other PMs and a few steam convos.

So I'll ask the eve thread: Anyone interested in a covert hotdrop squad with a hilarious 80's gimmick... if you know what I'm saying? I'm already talking to a few key people to help me get things rolling again.

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Rhymenoserous posted:

So after making a few jokes about it I've been getting a lot of jabber PM's and other PMs and a few steam convos.

So I'll ask the eve thread: Anyone interested in a covert hotdrop squad with a hilarious 80's gimmick... if you know what I'm saying? I'm already talking to a few key people to help me get things rolling again.

You're a glutton for punishment, bless your cholesterol flooded heart. :shobon:

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008

Carth Dookie posted:

You're a glutton for punishment, bless your cholesterol flooded heart. :shobon:

If I put this together I'm picking my own leadership. The garbage pile that got forced on me last time can douse themselves in gasoline and self immolate.

Kesper North
Nov 3, 2011

EMERGENCY POWER TO PARTY

Rhymenoserous posted:

Would this involve going into any zones? Perhaps some that involve danger in some way? A zone of danger?

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008

Kesper North posted:

Would this involve going into any zones? Perhaps some that involve danger in some way? A zone of danger?

Indeed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lo3JCSUGR54

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011

Rhymenoserous posted:

look man if youre offering me coke, ill do some coke

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011
or wait, different 80s gimmick?

• Locked thread