Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
erace ur posts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine
Obligatory God Emperor update:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/741240449906663424

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/741243519822626816

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/741301954324910080

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/741311272818475008

Don We Now
Apr 18, 2005

For those of you who don't habla espanola, "El Poptart" is Spanish for.... The Poptart.

Al! posted:

I wish I didn't have to disappoint, I really do, but I'm just going to have to take this ban

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Nice! :thumbsup:

L-Boned
Sep 11, 2001

by FactsAreUseless
I love the Obama ads slamming Hillary. They are more powerful than a Republican saying it. Also, Ali is a loser. Much like Hillary, he wants to do the crime without serving the time. All hail Emperor Trump! Build that wall! MAGA!

EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot

drat he is good at this.

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine

L-Boned posted:

I love the Obama ads slamming Hillary. They are more powerful than a Republican saying it. Also, Ali is a loser. Much like Hillary, he wants to do the crime without serving the time. All hail Emperor Trump! Build that wall! MAGA!

Trump should run that ad and have himself say "I'm Donald Trump, and I approve this message" at the end. Watch his poll numbers skyrocket.

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

Trump is like those rap lyrics (BLACK PEOPLE??) where they describe themselves as Lebron and everyone else is Andre Miller.

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

I fear my trump tower is negatively affecting my standing in other sub forums :/

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Karl Barks posted:

I fear my trump tower is negatively affecting my standing in other sub forums :/

you made your bed and now it's time to lie in it

EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot

Karl Barks posted:

forums cred lol

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine

Karl Barks posted:

D&D?

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Karl Barks posted:

also pet island isn't a subforum

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

EngineerSean posted:

forums cred lol

yeah yeah

phiz, guess it's not a sub forum

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

I would never post there

Man Whore
Jan 6, 2012

ASK ME ABOUT SPHERICAL CATS
=3

Karl Barks posted:

If people are unironically getting huffy about your tower than lol link please provided it doesn't break any rules, I need the laugh.

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine

Man Whore posted:

If people are unironically getting huffy about your tower than lol link please provided it doesn't break any rules, I need the laugh.

Man Whore
Jan 6, 2012

=3

who's being ironic? I'm sure we are all going to vote for future president Donald J Trump ITT

FabioClone
Oct 3, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
They say a tower changes a man. They say it finds a small speck of Good deep inside him and makes it Yuge and Great. Even ironic towers will leave their mark on their owners.

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

Karl Barks posted:

hahaha same i noticed people respond to me way less in other forums now

tazjin
Jul 24, 2015

babypolis posted:

hahaha same i noticed people respond to me way less in other forums now

Give it time, they will bend the knee.

BITCHTITS
Oct 22, 2003

Perry'd

guys everyone keeps saying trump is stumped what do i do :(

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
I only really post in the grog thread in games and like hella towers there because grogs are great

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
i said maga in there once and one guy was like

thats terrible

mission loving accomplished

tazjin
Jul 24, 2015

BITCHTITS posted:

guys everyone keeps saying trump is stumped what do i do :(

Delete your account

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.
preemptively declining a tower. it was an honor to wear it, and I love you all, but I would like to maintain some neutrality during the long fight ahead.

maga be with you

BULBASAUR
Apr 6, 2009

Soiled Meat
confused why zen death robot can post here without getting his very own freedom tower

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

he can also post in the other toxx thread. such is his power

Bloody Queef
Mar 23, 2012

by zen death robot

BULBASAUR posted:

confused why zen death robot can post here without getting his very own freedom tower

Because he can't toxx since he's an admin but he's too much of a coward to do a charity toxx.

Moron was in the Hillary Indictment thread calling people that hadn't toxxed pussies.

There's no :ironicat: big enough

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.

Karl Barks posted:

yeah yeah

phiz, guess it's not a sub forum

once in a while I read PHIZ just to check the scoff thread and make sure I haven't accidentally said anything dumb about The Arts

Man Whore
Jan 6, 2012

=3

all these quitters wanting to lose their towers just because Trump hit a bump, well to them I say the night is darkest just before the dawn and the light of trump is going to cause hillary and all her corporate masters to scurry back to their holes.

Alberto Basalm
Nov 14, 2005

tazjin posted:

Delete your account

did it take you 832 staffers to come up with that

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine

BULBASAUR posted:

Dr Dracula
Oct 30, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Grimey Drawer
The fuss over the infamous "delete your account" tweet must be because Hillary supporters instinctually understand that to defeat Trump they can't all be a bunch of lesser evil voters so they're reaching out for whatever excitement they can find, artificial or not. An understandable human reaction but nevertheless a textbook illustration of the lies people must tell themselves in order to get through the day, it makes me sad.

HighClassSwankyTime
Jan 16, 2004

"Delete your account" is about as catchy as any random "stop posting lol" you see on every forum... It means nothing yet it implies a lot.

Moonshine Rhyme
Mar 26, 2010

Hate Hate Hate Hate Hate
I'm gonna have to get in on this while it's hot, the gbs thread is slowing down and I hate reddit. MAGA my brother and sister goons

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine

zen death robot posted:

my av is already big enough

Nothing is big enough for the God Emperor and your current red text would compliment the tower nicely.

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
You can't "decline" a tower, can you?

If so thats loving stupid and needs to change

tazjin
Jul 24, 2015

rear end cobra posted:

You can't "decline" a tower, can you?

If so thats loving stupid and needs to change

Somebody did here earlier, I think they should be deported.

L-Boned
Sep 11, 2001

by FactsAreUseless
Declining the tower should be a bannable offense.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tacky-Ass Rococco
Sep 7, 2010

by R. Guyovich

tazjin posted:

Somebody did here earlier, I think they should be deported.

The shame of it is that he's literally-not-figuratively an America hating commie. He needs to let the tower into his heart more than anyone.

Tacky-Ass Rococco has issued a correction as of 16:07 on Jun 11, 2016

• Locked thread