Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

canada jezus
Jul 18, 2011

clockworkjoe posted:

i mostly touch the pubstove when I want to play for a bit without using a headset. Mostly, it's been okay but every once in a while you get a shithead. This guy kicked me from a loud DW Go Bank job just as we got to the exit http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198267529091/

Just a FYI

I met some people playing payday that did this all the time, whenever the three of us would play the host would type "This i a three man job." then they kicked the unfortunate fourth player. It was kind of hilarious but i felt bad for them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UnknownMercenary
Nov 1, 2011

I LIKE IT
WAY WAY TOO LOUD

So I very briefly owned a Midas Touch yesterday. It's got decent stats for being unmoddable, although it not having a laser sight was a deal breaker to me so I sold it back to the seller without any hassle.

It's easily the best skin out of that first collection they put out, but they're all so bad the bar is low enough to trip over.

watho
Aug 2, 2013

The real world will, again tomorrow, function and run without me.

:smith:

2 weeks was not nearly enough time.

watho fucked around with this message at 17:08 on Jun 12, 2016

Sykic
Feb 9, 2004

Resist! Humanity demands it! Resist!

YET ANOTHER FAG posted:

That gif doesn't say Zigmidge you know?

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
There's still people I talk with that hate overkill for "breaking promises" and "never implementing safehouse customization"

And now they're comparing OVERKILL to EA. they have not played the game in a year or two because they're somehow bigger faggots than I am

spit on my clit fucked around with this message at 17:25 on Jun 12, 2016

Magnetic North
Dec 15, 2008

Beware the Forest's Mushrooms
The benefit for infamy is now just one additional skill point for infamy I through V, right? I've been 100 forever now, but I don't think I want to infamy if it's going to be such a small benefit.

UnknownMercenary
Nov 1, 2011

I LIKE IT
WAY WAY TOO LOUD

Magnetic North posted:

The benefit for infamy is now just one additional skill point for infamy I through V, right? I've been 100 forever now, but I don't think I want to infamy if it's going to be such a small benefit.

No, they put in cost reductions for climbing tiers. It only really affects tier 4, which goes from 18 points to unlock to 16 points. It will save you skill points if you're starved for them but most builds don't pick up more than 2 or 3 skills at tier 4.

watho posted:

2 weeks was not nearly enough time.

Usually takes about a month for prices to drop to reasonable rates, but with Sydney's collection it's much likely to stay expensive for a while due to how few safes dropped relative to everything else.

Skunkrocker
Jan 14, 2012

Your favorite furry wrestler.

Concordat
Mar 4, 2007

Secondary Objective: Commit Fraud - Complete

Elendil004 posted:

I feel like Jokers AI is a lot dumber now, they crouch in dumb spots in the map and you should be able to yell at them like AI.

There's a mod for that.

YET ANOTHER FAG
Mar 6, 2003

by R. Guyovich

I love you so much right now.

Elendil004
Mar 22, 2003

The prognosis
is not good.

Anybody want to run nightclub right now?

too soon?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

LuciferMorningstar
Aug 12, 2012

VIDEO GAME MODIFICATION IS TOTALLY THE SAME THING AS A FEMALE'S BODY AND CLONING SAID MODIFICATION IS EXACTLY THE SAME AS RAPE, GUYS!!!!!!!

Elendil004 posted:

:eyepop:

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

We don't need to have that dialogue because it's obvious, trivial, and has already been had a thousand times.
gently caress off, Elendil.

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009

Discendo Vox posted:

Afraid of Audio
Oct 12, 2012

by exmarx

Discendo Vox posted:

Great Beer
Jul 5, 2004

Elendil004 posted:

too soon?

jesus christ dude

Geight
Aug 7, 2010

Oh, All-Knowing One, behold me!

Elendil004 posted:

too soon?

You're a piece of poo poo, and an rear end in a top hat

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Discendo Vox posted:

Payday 2: gently caress off, Elendil

juliuspringle
Jul 7, 2007

Rhjamiz posted:

At a glance, played 96 hours, somehow hit Infamy 12? in the space of a day. Yet during this whole time, has only thrown a total of 6 grenades.

I usually forget I HAVE grenades. Well forget and don't want to pay for civilians.

dscruffy1
Nov 22, 2007

Look out!
Nap Ghost
I thought it was kinda funny, but I'm also a terrible person.

Hobold
Jan 10, 2012

I love my Cutlass
I love big stompy mechs
I love my HOTAS
I love to salvage wrecks
I love Star Citizen, and all it's craziness
GOONDEYADA, GOONDEYADA, GOONDEYADA
College Slice

dscruffy1 posted:

This. Everyone else is just babies.

Sure its sad, but doesn't mean it wasn't funny.

Insert name here
Nov 10, 2009

Oh.
Oh Dear.
:ohdear:

dscruffy1 posted:

:same:

Soral
May 30, 2009

Elendil004 posted:

too soon?

lol

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
edgelord extreme

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Elendil004 posted:

too soon?

laugh

LuciferMorningstar
Aug 12, 2012

VIDEO GAME MODIFICATION IS TOTALLY THE SAME THING AS A FEMALE'S BODY AND CLONING SAID MODIFICATION IS EXACTLY THE SAME AS RAPE, GUYS!!!!!!!

dscruffy1 posted:

Pretty sure SA started making 9/11 jokes hours, if not minutes, after it happened. It's never too soon for goons.

Concordat
Mar 4, 2007

Secondary Objective: Commit Fraud - Complete
Pretty sure the entire Republican party was making a joke out of 9/11 minutes after it happened.

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Concordat posted:

Pretty sure the entire Republican party was making a joke out of 9/11 minutes after it happened.

well we all know why THEY did that

Doctor Shitfaced
Feb 13, 2012

dscruffy1 posted:

And I'm saying this as a cock loving pansexual. Even I got a chuckle out of it.

Also, since it got mentioned, what arcane poo poo was in KF1 beyond HoE quirks and how the Scrake and Fleshpound had unique resists compared to the other zeds? I mean granted, I stick to Normal/Hard with KF1 because I'm casual as all hell (same reason I don't touch Death Wish).

Skunkrocker
Jan 14, 2012

Your favorite furry wrestler.

Doctor Shitfaced posted:

And I'm saying this as a cock loving pansexual.

:yikes:

chairface
Oct 28, 2007

No matter what you believe, I don't believe in you.

Elendil004 posted:

too soon?

Elindil: Hey I need more armored transport heists for the hockey heat cheevo
me: sure let's rob some trucks

Everyone one else in chat: :yikes:

Doctor Shitfaced
Feb 13, 2012

:bigtran:

RandallODim
Dec 30, 2010

Another 1? Aww man...
I realized a couple days ago that Deathwish really has become pretty easy when I got pissed at the pubbie idiots I was playing with for quitting AT: Crossroads after they all went into custody during an assault because dammit you morons I'm a cop-killing machine, just let me kill the cops and I'll get you back!

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

RandallODim posted:

I realized a couple days ago that Deathwish really has become pretty easy when I got pissed at the pubbie idiots I was playing with for quitting AT: Crossroads after they all went into custody during an assault because dammit you morons I'm a cop-killing machine, just let me kill the cops and I'll get you back!

Multiple times this week i've had problems with pubbies going down three times and then not using medbags, despite me asking them to

I don't get it

RandallODim
Dec 30, 2010

Another 1? Aww man...

Grapplejack posted:

Multiple times this week i've had problems with pubbies going down three times and then not using medbags, despite me asking them to

I don't get it

I had a really solid pubbie DW Rats where we full cooked, stole back the meth after the trade before the cops even arrived, and took all the money from the bus, but one of the guys went down enough to enter custody before we finished day 3, and had dropped enough on day 1 that the guy with FAK refused to drop any more for him because he just kept going down. Pubbies are fascinatingly incompetent at times.

Shooting Blanks
Jun 6, 2007

Real bullets mess up how cool this thing looks.

-Blade

RandallODim posted:

To be fair, AT: Crossroads is probably one of the most difficult heists on DW - it's REALLY easy to get overrun on that one.

RandallODim
Dec 30, 2010

Another 1? Aww man...

Shooting Blanks posted:

To be fair, AT: Crossroads is probably one of the most difficult heists on DW - it's REALLY easy to get overrun on that one.

That's how they got wiped within a minute of the first wave, but I would've liked to at least get a shot at being the cool badass wiping a whole wave with a suit and silenced shotties.

UnknownMercenary
Nov 1, 2011

I LIKE IT
WAY WAY TOO LOUD

Ron Perlman is our new heister.

THE CHORSE
May 17, 2005

CHORSY MOOMS CHORSE JEEF
Sons of Anarchy crossover? Now that is straight out of left field.

Especially because of what happens with his character...

On second thought, it probably isn't a crossover. Ron Perlman as a character will be awesome, though.

THE CHORSE fucked around with this message at 01:04 on Jun 13, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp

UnknownMercenary posted:

Ron Perlman is our new heister.

DON'T MAKE ME CHOOSE, OVERKILL