Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

ch3cooh posted:

His Bob Holly impression is loving fantastic. "I got one of them TeeeeVeeee iiideeeeaahs"

Then Pat Patterson comes bursting in with no idea that things have turned serious and throws Gerwitz under the bus thinking it's all in fun :xd:

"HE KEEPS CHANGING MY FINISHERS!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CascadeBeta
Feb 14, 2009

by Cyrano4747
Does anyone have a link to the best of figure 4/wrestling observer for 2015? I've been trying to find it but trying to navigate the board on a phone is basically impossible.

Durk Hendrunkqs
Dec 12, 2006

It's useless.

CascadeBeta posted:

Does anyone have a link to the best of figure 4/wrestling observer for 2015? I've been trying to find it but trying to navigate the board on a phone is basically impossible.

They list it now on their front page

http://www.f4wonline.com/wrestling-observer-radio/best-2015-top-50-moments-wonf4w-audio-year-204441

CascadeBeta
Feb 14, 2009

by Cyrano4747
Thanks, I didn't know that.

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Best podcast app for Android, my dudes?

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
Beyond Pod Pro

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Ta.

Andy Dufresne
Aug 4, 2010

The only good race pace is suicide pace, and today looks like a good day to die
Doggcatcher is good, I've used it for a few years now.

Antitonic
Sep 24, 2011

Invented By Gandhi
The Extreme Rules and adjacent Raws episode of Sidewalk Slam finally went up after two copyright hits. Hopefully it sticks around this time.

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

CascadeBeta posted:

get the tapatalk app, it'll smooth that out

Tr33
May 26, 2007

Love is a tiny lion holding a donut!
Hey, I'm looking for the yearly best of compilations and I don't see them in the radio archive anywhere. I managed to find them on the board but they're all behind lovely sendspace links that are slow as all hell. Anybody know where to get em at a more reasonable pace?

Edit: I'm looking for 2013 and Before. Thanks

Edit 2: Got em all. Even found a link to Hulkamatts dropbox on the THE BOARD and that certainly sped things up a bit, so thanks Hulkamatt even though you didnt know you helped me!

Tr33 fucked around with this message at 22:57 on Jun 11, 2016

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Bryan Alvarez bought a Bullet Club t-shirt when they were big in Japan but now everyone wears them so he can't wear his anymore.

mariooncrack
Dec 27, 2008
The Muhammad Ali biography in this week's observer is great and you should check it out if you haven't.

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I'm not the one they'll try their luck with
Hit hard like brass knuckles
See your face through the turnbuckle dude
I got no love for you

MassRafTer posted:

Bryan Alvarez bought a Bullet Club t-shirt when they were big in Japan but now everyone wears them so he can't wear his anymore.

It's a curse. Now I need to get a Los Ignobernables shirt before all the common folk get them

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

triplexpac posted:

It's a curse. Now I need to get a Los Ignobernables shirt before all the common folk get them

Los Ingobernables is dead in CMLL

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I got no love for you

exploding mummy posted:

Los Ingobernables is dead in CMLL

Well what's the hot new heel act bandwagon I should jump on then???

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

They're retro now so it's still cool to wear them

Discount Trombones
Jan 22, 2014

triplexpac posted:

Roman Reigns.

edit - specifically, this item:

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

oatgan posted:

They're retro now so it's still cool to wear them

Not even that. It's literally just RUSH and his dad pretending to be cool

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

I miss Sombra. I hate NXT

Capsaicin
Nov 17, 2004

broof roof roof
Raw is half over and WO hasn't updated any of the recap. Usually they don't recap the last segment until the following morning on the site. I don't know if it's an issue with Dave, Nason, or Hamlin, but I like to pretend it's Hamlin since I hate the way he recaps Raw.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Capsaicin posted:

Raw is half over and WO hasn't updated any of the recap. Usually they don't recap the last segment until the following morning on the site. I don't know if it's an issue with Dave, Nason, or Hamlin, but I like to pretend it's Hamlin since I hate the way he recaps Raw.

Refresh.

Psychepath
Apr 30, 2003
Does anyone still listen to Smart Wrestling Fan? I popped in after a long break and they apparently post shows a full week late because of patreon, Dshban is gone, and Joe sounds like a gun is being held to his head.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Dave's rant about ADR being in the tribute was a little precious IMO. How many people even noticed Del Rio there or cared enough about that? Steamer gonna steam, though.

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I got no love for you
It's not fair to say WWE is going down the tubes... ratings are what they are, attendance is down... let's just say it's whittling away.

*later on in the podcast* Yeah Smackdown is going down the tubes

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

flashy_mcflash posted:

Dave's rant about ADR being in the tribute was a little precious IMO. How many people even noticed Del Rio there or cared enough about that? Steamer gonna steam, though.

While his best friend's daughter was buried and he breezed past it.

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I got no love for you

rovert posted:

Paisley was buried??

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Everybody wants to be a cat~
~Because a cat's the only cat~
~Who knows where its at~

rovert posted:

Don't you hate Charlotte? Shouldn't you want her to be buried? I don't get why you are harping on this as if its some kind of travesty when its precisely what you wanted.

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

Sanguinia posted:

Don't you hate Charlotte? Shouldn't you want her to be buried? I don't get why you are harping on this as if its some kind of travesty when its precisely what you wanted.

its rovert

mkay0
Nov 7, 2003

I crawled the earth, but now I'm higher
2010, watch it go to fire

flashy_mcflash posted:

I did notice it, and those small continuity errors drive me up a wall as well and can really take me out of a show. But, saying that WWE is analogous to 2000 WCW because of a minor issue with writing? Come on, Dave.

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails
Dave also pretty much went off about it in the observer anyway, I'm sure if he kept talking about it every WOR you'd be in here pointing out how it was proof he's biased and Charlotte sucks, since he's not doing it it's also a problem. Of course

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

Marquis de Pyro posted:

Dave also pretty much went off about it in the observer anyway, I'm sure if he kept talking about it every WOR you'd be in here pointing out how it was proof he's biased and Charlotte sucks, since he's not doing it it's also a problem. Of course

What is "it"?

Charlotte getting yelled at the past few weeks for her performance and promos. Didn't see that part in the Observer.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

rovert posted:

What is "it"?
It's it

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

Had to laugh when Dave said DG mustn't have a problem with Tozawa working GCS as he's using his name unlike Dorada. C'mon Dave, it's his real name!

triplexpac posted:

ĦTranquilo canadiense!

Electric Lady
Mar 21, 2010

To be victorious
you must find glory
in the little things

rovert posted:

What is "it"?

Charlotte getting yelled at the past few weeks for her performance and promos. Didn't see that part in the Observer.

Charlotte can't hear you from your room, rovert.

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

Rovert wants it all but he can't have it.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Psychepath posted:

Does anyone still listen to Smart Wrestling Fan? I popped in after a long break and they apparently post shows a full week late because of patreon, Dshban is gone, and Joe sounds like a gun is being held to his head.

I haven't listened to it in probably over 3 years, I'm curious about how it's changed since then because I was a very big fan of it at the time.

ch3cooh
Jun 26, 2006

Charles Gnarwin posted:

It's in his face but he can't grab it

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Charles Gnarwin posted:

I'm the fish flopping on the floor next to the exploding piano.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

i'm mike patton's shorts

• Locked thread