Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

rediscover posted:

I wonder if the last boss is Ganon.. Is he just hanging out in a cave or something

the alst boss is gannon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i don't watch to see more pokemon or yoka watch fug u shiggy

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

yeah theyre just sitting around talking about go

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

going to nintendo's website soft locks my computer and idk if i can even buy nething withouth having to turn on my wii u fuuu

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Bobnumerotres posted:

yeah theyre just sitting around talking about go

go ftw

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

pokemon go, the new smartphone app that will make nintendo ungodly amounts of money per day probably

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

there will be events where a legendary pokemon will be available at a certain spot in the city and ppl will need to work together to catch it. sounds like the kind of thing that would be rly cool in japan and a disaster in the u.s.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
giant ogre san francisco pokemon community representative

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Bobnumerotres posted:

pokemon go, the new smartphone app that will make nintendo ungodly amounts of money per day probably

tobad this isn't go with pikachus one the white pieces and charizard on the black tiles

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

alright boys, lets identiy what brand of phone these guys or holding, what version of the phone os their running, and roast them for the lulz

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

mysterious loyall X posted:

alright boys, lets identiy what brand of phone these guys or holding, what version of the phone os their running, and roast them for the lulz

anroid

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

They're using cucking anroid

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

anroid xbone cuck OSX

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Cucked anroid

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

Nintendo confirms BOXBOY: One More Box coming stateside as BOXBOXBOY

[tossed a DRk Souls Very good! totem onto the ground]

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

in exactly one month i will be playing monster hunter generations..

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i hope a lot of imps get the next entry in one of the best series ever

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Bobnumerotres posted:

there will be events where a legendary pokemon will be available at a certain spot in the city and ppl will need to work together to catch it. sounds like the kind of thing that would be rly cool in japan and a disaster in the u.s.

The Imp Zone Brooklyn Pokemon Go Club AKA The NYC Elite Four

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Bobnumerotres posted:

i hope a lot of imps get the next entry in one of the best series ever

After yesterday's presentation, I preordered both Pokemon Sun and Moon.

Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009
I have yet to break through while playing monster hunter. Someday though...

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcwqpDIr9LQ

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

In Training posted:

The Imp Zone Brooklyn Pokemon Go Club AKA The NYC Elite Four

Lol

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

elf help book posted:

After yesterday's presentation, I preordered both Pokemon Sun and Moon.

have they said if they fixed HMs yet? any other general changes besides ffa?

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i think larry is a shitpost bot at this point

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

They fixed HMs by making everything a HM

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

elf help book posted:

Nintendo confirms BOXBOY: One More Box coming stateside as BOXBOXBOY

Nice

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

[typing correctly and carefully] Android

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

tjhey have like 200 people talking about pokemon on stage

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

qnqnx posted:

[typing correctly and carefully] Android

Hth

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Bobnumerotres posted:

have they said if they fixed HMs yet? any other general changes besides ffa?

Fly at least was obsolete last gen because you could fly on latias airship style even when she's not in your party. Who knows if that will happen this time lol

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
Wow Persona 5 is gonna have demon negotiation again instead of shuffle time... I like it

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The only changes they've made to Pokemon in the last 2 decades is that every other console generation they let you fight one additional Pokemon, reaching a staggering 4 at once in the upcoming Pokemon Sun and Moon.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

goferchan posted:

Wow Persona 5 is gonna have demon negotiation again instead of shuffle time... I like it

It has knock enemy on the ground and they can't do anything again. I don't like it

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

It's weird to think about how I just bought my Vita 2 years ago and I'll probably never download a new game on it ever again.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Evil Eagle posted:

It has knock enemy on the ground and they can't do anything again. I don't like it

i do

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

anything to get me out of tedious jrpg combat and back to chatting up anime girlfirneds faster is a boon for me, the persona fan

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I prefer shuffle time to demon negotiation, because I've never understood if negotiation is random or not in smt3/4. Well in 4 you can buy the upgrades to make it easier but I still prefer shuffle time

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

theyre finally gonna talk about their new ip in a bit

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

it was definitely random as gently caress in 4. like same questions, same responses, opposite results RNG bs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

I prefer shuffle time to demon negotiation, because I've never understood if negotiation is random or not in smt3/4. Well in 4 you can buy the upgrades to make it easier but I still prefer shuffle time

it seems fairly random like you can pick identical responses for the same demons and get different results every time

• Locked thread