Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Darkhold
Feb 19, 2011

No Heart❤️
No Soul👻
No Service🙅

quote:

My aim is to raise as much as I can to pay my staff for the first year.
That would be about $500,000. This would allow me the ability to hire the full in-house of 6 staff, legal costs and music cost and voice actors, as well as the ability to make all 9 episodes.

To bolster our cash-flow, I would like to look at making an animated movie, and creating a second TV show. We would have everything we need to set up a Manga / Jap Anime Gaming studio after the animation studio is all set up, allowing our studio to create games based on our cartoons.
Well after we get the 50k we need just to animate our crappy song it'll be no big deal to knock out two TV shows, a movie and set up a game studio.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

bowmore posted:

I'm your boring friends

none of you guys have pledged!

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

none of you guys have pledged!
we don't have jobs, like you

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
"Coppy Rights"

klafbang
Nov 18, 2009
Clapping Larry
Maybe they think the H in choppy is silent?

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Noyemi K
Dec 9, 2012

youll always be so sleepy when youre this tiny *plompf*

Hahahahahaha

He couldn't even keep the spelling of Bianker's name consistent

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
With the font rendering on my phone being so small, it looked like it said Blanka, and I got really excited for a second.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Bianker is a pretty apt name. She does have two nice ankers.

ShinyBirdTeeth
Nov 7, 2011

sparkle sparkle sparkle
Bianker has some pretty serious hip and knee issues.

laserghost
Feb 12, 2014

trust me, I'm a cat.

Are those two standing on their toes? And the blonde looks like she seriously needs to go to bathroom

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

laserghost posted:

Are those two standing on their toes? And the blonde looks like she seriously needs to go to bathroom

I think they're hovering, actually. It turns out Bianka/er is an x-men mutant.

Alien Rope Burn
Dec 5, 2004

I wanna be a saikyo HERO!

CJacobs posted:

With the font rendering on my phone being so small, it looked like it said Blanka, and I got really excited for a second.

This Kickstarter posted:

Bianka 1 and 2. Bar bianka on left and waitress Bianka on right. no mater what Blond Bianker dose you will all ways get a vew of her bra. and their all ways bright and sexy

Bianka / Bang Bang Age 19

Blond Waitress, “B” is one of the hard working wait girls that is in her first year university studying law at UNSW in Glebe / Ultimo. She is always very open with Richey one of the apprentice chefs with her sexuality and always has a new story to tell of her escapades. In ep 7, she drop's a plate and runs in to the kitchen screaming “Hide me!! Ya have to hide me.. I’ve kinda done all the boys in that group in the bar! Well, they are all in a band, and I was a grouppie...” the whole kitchen cracks up!

Bianka / Driny drinky Age 22

Black haired bar chick who is quite open with her life. She works part time and takes care of her older sister’s daughter in her spare time. She knows how to party and can almost drink anyone under the table! In ep, 6 she comes in to work slightly drunk with some of the work mates, has a few more drinks with them and ends up going out the back for some alone time with them!. She’s a bit of a biker chick.

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Kain may look sweet and innocent, but he isn’t at all! He is one of the most asked for boys at BB's and is a common call boy and slave

Crocoswine
Aug 20, 2010

oh that Bianker, what a card!

Alien Rope Burn
Dec 5, 2004

I wanna be a saikyo HERO!
The edginess is too sharp for me, I don't wanna get cut.

laserghost
Feb 12, 2014

trust me, I'm a cat.

quote:

I am now in my early 30s I have had some time to grow and run several companies over time that I believe has given me the life skill's for me to take on this project.

My commitment to the Project: I am willing to use my own cash ( Re-Morgage my apartment ) / investment to purchase an apartment or house in cairns to place our own animation studio in, refitting one of the rooms as a sound stage, and another room as an office and another as the Animation Studio. This mean we have a permanent home and don't have to stress over landlords.

Sounds like a really good idea coming from the experienced person who ran several companies in his lifetime.

Also this dude has no idea how expensive animation is.

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

OldMemes
Sep 5, 2011

I have to go now. My planet needs me.
Alphasmarts are also nearly virtually indestructable. You could probably tie a bunch to yourself and use them as armour - I doubt the e-type writer can boast that.

wit
Jul 26, 2011
I like the idea that he has tonnes of tshirts already printed out and will spend the rest of his life trying to give them to people and describing lemon glass. They're so bad, I'd rather bleed out than have one used as a tourniquet on a severed limb.

Zereth
Jul 9, 2003

wit posted:

I like the idea that he has tonnes of tshirts already printed out and will spend the rest of his life trying to give them to people and describing lemon glass. They're so bad, I'd rather bleed out than have one used as a tourniquet on a severed limb.
You mean "lemmon".

Athletic Footjob
Sep 24, 2005
Grimey Drawer
Legolas...Lemmonglass...? Orlando Bloom has fallen far.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right
So is he too stupid to know how to button a shirt properly or are the $2 embroidered shirts he ordered off a Chinese website so badly made that the buttons won't stay on long enough for him to pose for a photo?

Edit:

quote:

Due to copyright and storyline, I can’t comment further on the script details. But I can assure you that there are 18 episodes that have been written out already, and are ready to go into the scripting workshop for some final touches.
Oh drat he can't even hint about the storyline, that must mean it's awesome!!

Snowglobe of Doom has a new favorite as of 02:17 on Jun 17, 2016

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
Maybe his jaw is clenched like that because that's the tenth shirt he's put on and a button has popped off all of them.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07So_lJQyqw

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

lemon party would be improved if one of the biankers was replaced with blanka

exact same "look at this SLUT" character discription, but also a electric capoira aligatorman monster

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

The fact that it is insistently spelled Lemmon Glass with two Ms bugs the poo poo out of me.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Waffleman_ posted:

The fact that it is insistently spelled Lemmon Glass with two Ms bugs the poo poo out of me.

Maybe it's a restaurant chain owned by Jack Lemmon and Ira Glass?

Aaronicon
Oct 2, 2010

A BLOO BLOO ANYONE I DISAGREE WITH IS A "BAD PERSON" WHO DESERVES TO DIE PLEEEASE DONT FALL ALL OVER YOURSELF WHITEWASHING THEM A BLOO BLOO
What bugs the poo poo out of me is that he lists an existing, real life location where this cafe is supposed to be located and it has absolutely no similarity the 'concept art' for the anime'd location. He's had it drawn as it if was on a corner across the road from the beach, the real location he listed for it is 4 blocks in from the beach in the middle of the street.

Unless there's a strong global warming message in this, how can you gently caress that up? You literally just Google Maps it.

taiyoko
Jan 10, 2008

Aaronicon posted:

What bugs the poo poo out of me is that he lists an existing, real life location where this cafe is supposed to be located and it has absolutely no similarity the 'concept art' for the anime'd location. He's had it drawn as it if was on a corner across the road from the beach, the real location he listed for it is 4 blocks in from the beach in the middle of the street.

Unless there's a strong global warming message in this, how can you gently caress that up? You literally just Google Maps it.

Nah, he just wishes it was across the road from the beach so he figured he'd make the anime version into his dream version.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Aaronicon posted:

According to his explanation in the video it's set in Sydney but the actual cafe it's based on is in Canberra but it's on Coogee beach but also the north of Manly

sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

Aaronicon posted:

I don't know if you've noticed yet, but that guy is really dumb.

uncle spero
Nov 18, 2011

Bobby couldn't make it...
'till he went fun-truckin'!
The last time someone made a movie about real life friends and the mob we got Goodfellas. That was a great movie. What could go wrong here?

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Despite earlier statements it sounds like the Star Trek fan film lawsuit is continuing. It sounds like the Axanar people got greedy and instead of waiting for the settlement they tried to use the statements that Abrams made and the one from Paramount about creating a system to work with fan films to get a ruling that the movie didn't actually infringe on any copyrights.

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

New T-1000 lookin good

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

He looks like he's wearing one of those visors with the fake hair.

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

How cute, this teenager wants to make his lemonade stand an actual business :3:

Wait, thats not what this picture is for? But he looks just like the kind of kids I see at the orange juice stands in the mall!

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

Maybe it's a restaurant chain owned by Jack Lemmon and Ira Glass?

quote:

Hugh Glass led a storied life at the beginnings of the 19th century. In the summer of 1823, Glass as part of a fur trading party led by General Ashley, was attacked by a grizzly bear along the shores of the Grand River at a point somewhere south of present day Lemmon SD. He fought the grizzly to the death, eventually killing the animal.

Hmmm…

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax
Obnoxious Instagram star rips off Cards Again Humanity only instead of epic swears and sex acts it's the dankest, spiciest memes.

It's also yet another kickstarter for a thing that already exists.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

The internet makes me sick

Truly, truly sick.