Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Gyges posted:

I'm down to only worrying about going too hard against Trump now when the RNC can still technically back out. Please keep at least one hand tied behind your back until July 21st. Then bury him in a shallow grave in the desert.

No, he's been paying himself the whole time. Everything has been run through Trump infrastructure which the campaign has been paying for. In addition to all the money from hats and poo poo that he's been totally not asking for at all. Probably about the only thing that isn't the Trump Campaign paying the Trump Organization for usages of equipment and personnel are the 5 people who are just campaign staff and some increased security costs prior to Secret Service protection.

If he were even half decent at fund raising he would have had all the Pauls and general campaign grifters crying tears of envy. Imagine a billion dollars being funneled through his organization.

Read the FEC filings. Most of the expenses are for campaign personnel, large venue rentals, and ads. Hes not getting any of that money back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

amuayse
Jul 20, 2013

by exmarx
Darkness claim my soul

smg77
Apr 27, 2007

:same:

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx
Trump's gonna get fuckin wrecked, part II:

https://twitter.com/NoahCRothman/status/743882024918917120

Gyges
Aug 4, 2004

NOW NO ONE
RECOGNIZE HULK

The map is going to look like an updated '64 map. Only with the Libertarians playing the role of Wallace in '68. Just pure insanity.

The greatest trick the Clintons ever pulled was convincing Trump to run.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 1 minute!
What the gently caress

A Neurotic Jew
Feb 17, 2012

by exmarx
imagine actually thinking trump was going to win. lmao.

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake

A Neurotic Jew posted:

imagine actually thinking trump was going to win. lmao.

i figured he'd have a long shot once he decided to pivot after securing the GOP nom.

~~lolé

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008
But there are no rules! Ha ha you guys, nothing matters!! Everything's fine for Trump!

Al!
Apr 2, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 1 minute!
I mean I just

2.5 mil on hand

30 employees

he can't even really afford 30 employees with just 2.5 mill on hand. I bet they have a really hard time making payroll

conservatively you're looking at a quarter million a month

Unless somehow those 30 employees includes like personal assistants (in which case lol more) and other admin staff making dirt you're looking at most conservatively a quarter million to a half million per month in just salaries alone, let alone if he offers anything but a paycheck (benefits (lol(lolllll)))

Mrit
Sep 26, 2007

by exmarx
Grimey Drawer
Come on guys, jump on the perma-:toxx: train!

Northjayhawk
Mar 8, 2008

by exmarx

Mrit posted:

I can't, I'm scared :ohdear:

What if Trump somehow magically bewitches the electorate to vote for him? I need more data.

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

Al! posted:

I mean I just

2.5 mil on hand

30 employees

he can't even really afford 30 employees with just 2.5 mill on hand. I bet they have a really hard time making payroll

conservatively you're looking at a quarter million a month

Unless somehow those 30 employees includes like personal assistants (in which case lol more) and other admin staff making dirt you're looking at most conservatively a quarter million to a half million per month in just salaries alone, let alone if he offers anything but a paycheck (benefits (lol(lolllll)))

Well lucky for him there are only five months left in the election, so with his 2.5 million he's set.

Peztopiary
Mar 16, 2009

by exmarx

Mrit posted:

Would you just be banned from coming back as Mrit or banned as the person who posts as Mrit?

Mrit
Sep 26, 2007

by exmarx
Grimey Drawer

Peztopiary posted:

Would you just be banned from coming back as Mrit or banned as the person who posts as Mrit?

I assume LF rules apply(I will need a new account).
But ultimately that is up to the IK's and ZDR.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Mrit posted:

:chanpop:

Lamprey Cannon
Jul 23, 2011

by exmarx

Northjayhawk posted:

I can't, I'm scared :ohdear:

What if Trump somehow magically bewitches the electorate to vote for him? I need more data.

If Trump manages to work some Bad Juju on the country, then for a lot of people it will quite seriously be a leave-the-country and/or stock up on canned goods in an underground bunker kind of situation; your SA account will be the least of your worries when YOOGEBOT 4000 Kool-Aid-Mans its way through your front door so it can ventilate anybody darker than eggshell white orange.

EDIT: Obviously. What was I thinking?

Lamprey Cannon has issued a correction as of 17:18 on Jun 18, 2016

Mrit
Sep 26, 2007

by exmarx
Grimey Drawer

This counts, welcome aboard! :toot:

Al!
Apr 2, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 1 minute!

The Ninth Layer posted:

Well lucky for him there are only five months left in the election, so with his 2.5 million he's set.

I just read he reportedly raised another 2.5 million (weird that it's the same number, huh) so now he might be able to rent an office space for a couple of months too

Yoshifan823
Feb 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
A question somebody actually asked me while I was registering people to vote (with a Hillary sticker on):

"So will you be ok if Hillary enacts Sharia Law?"

Dude was wearing a Rocky Horror shirt at Pride, it came out of loving nowhere.

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

Wow so we've gone from Obama is a secret Muslim to Hillary is a secret Muslim. drat, Al Queda really had the deck stacked in 2008.

neonnoodle
Mar 20, 2008

by exmarx

Yoshifan823 posted:

Yeah that sounds fine.

Jonked
Feb 15, 2005
Sure okay I'll perma toxic for Hillary gently caress it

Mrit
Sep 26, 2007

by exmarx
Grimey Drawer

Jonked posted:

Sure okay I'll perma toxic for Hillary gently caress it

Us cool perma-toxxers should make a gang tag because we aren't :sad: cowards like the Trump losers.

Gyges
Aug 4, 2004

NOW NO ONE
RECOGNIZE HULK

Yoshifan823 posted:

A question somebody actually asked me while I was registering people to vote (with a Hillary sticker on):

Did you ask him if he was fine with the arbitration agreement he made with Apple?

Mr. History
Oct 23, 2012

by exmarx
Perma :toxx: for Clinton.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Bloody Queef
Mar 23, 2012

by zen death robot

Yoshifan823 posted:

Dude. Don't loving wear any political affiliation gear when registering people to vote. It's very scummy.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 1 minute!

Bloody Queef posted:

Dude. Don't loving wear any political affiliation gear when registering people to vote. It's very scummy.

welcome to the double toxx zone

Bloody Queef
Mar 23, 2012

by zen death robot

Al! posted:

:siren: :siren: :siren: :siren:
:siren: Ah, gently caress. :siren:
:siren: :siren: :siren: :siren:

Somebody has issued a correction as of 00:44 on Jun 19, 2016

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

Al! posted:

You should like form a gang

cbservo
Dec 26, 2009

by exmarx
gently caress it, I'll have worse things to be worried about if Clinton loses. perma:toxx: for the royal abuela.

A Neurotic Jew
Feb 17, 2012

by exmarx
Hillary should offer free mental healthcare for all registered Trump voters under 25 as a key plank of her platform IMO.

Perma:toxx:

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

A Neurotic Jew posted:

Hillary should offer free mental healthcare for all registered Trump voters under 25 as a key plank of her platform IMO.

Perma:toxx:

So... you mean all sanders supporters then?

Mrit
Sep 26, 2007

by exmarx
Grimey Drawer

Bloody Queef posted:

Ah, gently caress.

I believe the standard punishment is either mod challenge or banning, correct?

point of return
Aug 13, 2011

by exmarx

Yoshifan823 posted:

did you know that...........there already are Sharia courts in the United States?

(they work on arbitration; i.e. they have the same legal basis as Judge Judy)

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

Mrit posted:

I believe the standard punishment is either mod challenge or banning, correct?

gently caress that.

fishmech should make the challenge. :getin:

Xenophon
Jun 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Grimey Drawer
I will happily upgrade my toxx to a permatoxx. Hillary will win this election. Viva mi abuela :abuela:

e_angst
Sep 20, 2001

by exmarx

Xenophon posted:

I will happily upgrade my toxx to a permatoxx. Hillary will win this election. Viva mi abuela :abuela:

Same here. This forums account is old enough to get a learner's permit and never been banned. And I don't expect :abuela: to change that.

fozzie dunlop
Feb 28, 2008

by exmarx

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ogmius815
Aug 25, 2005
centrism is a hell of a drug

I do not have the courage to permatoxx. But I admire you all.

• Locked thread