Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Irony.or.Death
Apr 1, 2009

the people are so desperate for leadership that I was just mistaken for an officer, someone please log on and lead us/invite this chump Obmeiste for Ghostpilot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Erdricks
Sep 8, 2005

There's nothing refreshing like a sauna!
I nominate Markov Bot ICR.

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

Cosmic trial is harder than the raids they have, and cosmic nobodies do way more damage than any boss does. To pass a trial you generally need to be geared enough so that cosmic still infuriates you when a cultist with handgun one shots you as you teleport around.

It's fiiiine

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Gilok posted:

I can't do cosmic trial on a well geared Cyclops and it makes me sad
Then he's not well geared because I breezed through it.

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

Police Assault In Progress

Irony.or.Death posted:

the people are so desperate for leadership that I was just mistaken for an officer, someone please log on and lead us/invite this chump Obmeiste for Ghostpilot

This is why I should be elected as some form of officer

So I could tell them to gently caress off instead

Erdricks
Sep 8, 2005

I logged in tonight and didn't even see kelp on the sg roster.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Erdricks posted:

I logged in tonight and didn't even see kelp on the sg roster.

Soothing vapors did that.

Erdricks
Sep 8, 2005

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

that makes kelp's last post even more awesome

jubelio
Dec 10, 2003
if you can balance a tac-hammer on your head, you can head off your opponent with a balanced attack

HebrewMagic posted:

This is why I should be elected as some form of officer

So I could tell them to gently caress off instead

Sorry but officers arent elected. The selection process includes, but is not limited to, notarized participation in a Wawa Hoagiefest approved Hoagie feast, renouncing the evils of the yellowman(and then usually rescinding that renouncement), and dressing up like wolverine and being prominently featured in the OP of this thread.

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

literally the only good thing I have ever done in my life

Lozareth
Jun 11, 2006

jubelio posted:

Sorry but officers arent elected. The selection process includes, but is not limited to, notarized participation in a Wawa Hoagiefest approved Hoagie feast, renouncing the evils of the yellowman(and then usually rescinding that renouncement), and dressing up like wolverine and being prominently featured in the OP of this thread.

I remember my inaugural Wawa hoagie. Happy days, good times. :allears:

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

i got kicked from the guild like 3 months ago

why would i ever come back to that hellhole

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.
For the record we invited him back but he had himself a lil hissy

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

i wasnt logged on when you kicked me and i havent logged in since then lol

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Kelp Plankton posted:

i wasnt logged on when you kicked me and i havent logged in since then lol

Ok but what about Future Fight. It is still amazing and has gotten even amazinger. All the bros still play it.

And no not because of sunk cost fallachehahahdahahdhahaheeheheheh

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

i think i spent like $200 on future fight, and they even added kamala as playable, and it was still so bad i couldnt keep playing

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

What the hell $200 on that game, Netmarbu better send you a Korean Kpop lady dressed as Wasp to T2 you

cl_gibcount 9999
Aug 15, 2002

we traded in our $200 terrible phone game spender for a Baker Act tier terrible phone game spender

Erdricks
Sep 8, 2005

Nettttt maaatrrrruuuuybbbuuuruuuuu

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

At least you know they won't spend it all on shooting hotdogs up their arm.

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

jubelio posted:

Sorry but officers arent elected. The selection process includes, but is not limited to... and dressing up like wolverine and being prominently featured in the OP of this thread.

Don't tempt me, my comic shop has a Wolverine bath robe for $60 that I've needed a flimsy excuse to purchase.

I'd just have to abandon my mohawk to go back to my Logan style mutton chops.

Wifi Toilet
Oct 1, 2004

Toilet Rascal

HebrewMagic posted:

Don't tempt me, my comic shop has a Wolverine bath robe for $60 that I've needed a flimsy excuse to purchase.

This one? Pass.

This one though, hubba hubba!

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

You guys are so tsundere to Kelp.

Lozareth
Jun 11, 2006

I need someone to work on ttk-wise but not really sure who needs it anymore. Leaning towards Emma since no one's done her post-nerf. Thinking of Captain Marvel as well since her ttk's were with a half-defensive spec. Oh yeah, better bang out a couple Dr. Strange ttk's real quick to draw out the real Strange ttk'ers.

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

Bagarthach posted:

This one? Pass.

This one though, hubba hubba!

The second one! Never seen that first piece.

Irony.or.Death
Apr 1, 2009

Lozareth posted:

I need someone to work on ttk-wise but not really sure who needs it anymore. Leaning towards Emma since no one's done her post-nerf. Thinking of Captain Marvel as well since her ttk's were with a half-defensive spec. Oh yeah, better bang out a couple Dr. Strange ttk's real quick to draw out the real Strange ttk'ers.

do nova

Lozareth
Jun 11, 2006

I did already. Both pulsars and movement.

http://marvelheroes.info/build/42666/
http://marvelheroes.info/build/42617/

Someone later beat the movement time with a 3:10 using my build but better gear rolls/execution of the rotation.

EDIT: Seems they stealth fixed Blade's sig not scaling with ult ranks. Yepso now has him sub-3-minutes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wK9hhqPfeg

No build yet though.

Lozareth fucked around with this message at 07:52 on Jun 18, 2016

Gibbering Madness
Nov 7, 2009

69 69 69 68

HebrewMagic posted:

Wallet
Jun 19, 2006

The OP says the best way to get an invite to the supergroup is to post in the thread, while also saying the best way is via discord. One of those is probably true. Can I get an invite as Wallets?

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

So is that like you or what because I'm deeply lacking context here

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

That's Sir David "Blasthole" Brevik

Therapist
Aug 13, 2002

So I jus e'aim at e'heart of San Luis fan e'pull e'treeger? Hokay.
:suicide:

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

That's Sir David "Blasthole" Brevik

Speaking of, how do I notify his harpy of a wife that I got the extremely OP Doreen Green through cosmic trial last night? I just have a feeling that somewhere
out there she is still getting progressively drunker/more upset as she fails over and over...

Grinning Goblin
Oct 11, 2004

She still streams quite a bit at twitch.tv/thejunglequeen

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

Update: I am no longer fit for consideration regarding officer role as I had to temporarily delete Future Fight for space on my phone

jubelio
Dec 10, 2003
if you can balance a tac-hammer on your head, you can head off your opponent with a balanced attack

HebrewMagic posted:

Update: I am no longer fit for consideration regarding officer role as I had to temporarily delete Future Fight for space on my phone

quoting for posterity. there is no room for weakness in the officership, at least until lizardman leaves.

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

Also were I to lose my mind and cosmic a second dude should it be punishguy, daredevil, or deadpool

Irony.or.Death
Apr 1, 2009

it should be squirrel girl

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

u deserve diploma for sublime comedy expertise

HebrewMagic posted:

Also were I to lose my mind and cosmic a second dude should it be punishguy, daredevil, or deadpool

Big Pun for a good char
Deadpool for having to never look at the screen

To h*ck with Daredevil

If I could whale today I would have yellowed Pun probably

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

Irony.or.Death posted:

it should be squirrel girl

Don't tempt me

Adult Sword Owner posted:

Big Pun for a good char
Deadpool for having to never look at the screen

To h*ck with Daredevil

If I could whale today I would have yellowed Pun probably

Pun was my very first, way back before he was good. It's only right he go yellow I suppose.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

Also it looks like Ultron is available for test, tell me if he's allowed to kill civilians in the name of saving earth #canon

• Locked thread