Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MVP of the Finals!
LeBron James
Steph Curry
Kevin Love
Draymond Green's unquenched bloodlust for male genitals
Craig Sager's suit for Game Six
Adam Silver for making the series go seven games
MO BUCKETS!!!!!!!!!
Ayesha Curry
View Results

• Locked thread
strikereternal
Nov 27, 2006

DrunkPanda posted:

I'm really trying to like Curry, but watching him in the finals, he really kinda seems to suck. I don't understand how he can get voted NBA MVP. I've never actually watched him play before the NBA Finals, so maybe he's usually better than this?

It looks like Golden State's offense revolves around "chuck up low probability shots and hope they go in"

he doesn't have what they call "The Look".

you might say he's shook

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
if the cavs lose lebron is gonna get all the hot takes for this quarter

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

basketball is winning

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Metapod posted:

My butt is so clinched

Squozen tight here boss

Jordan7hm
Feb 17, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
Lebron's such a nice guy picking up Curry and giving him a tap. In a tied game 7.

Seriously that's weird to see as someone who doesn't watch basketball much.

Drunk Canuck
Jan 9, 2010

Robots ruin all the fun of a good adventure.

This game isnt crazy enough, can a fan run onto the court please

sd6
Jan 14, 2008

This has all been posted before, and it will all be posted again
Cleveland standing around wtf

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Dean Ambrose won Money in the Bank.

Daerc
Sep 23, 2007

Look! A door! This must mean something!

DrunkPanda posted:

I'm really trying to like Curry, but watching him in the finals, he really kinda seems to suck. I don't understand how he can get voted NBA MVP. I've never actually watched him play before the NBA Finals, so maybe he's usually better than this?

It looks like Golden State's offense revolves around "chuck up low probability shots and hope they go in"

He doesn't have his normal mobility and his shooting's been garbage. So yeah, if you're looking at it from the Finals perspective he's at best a mediocre point guard, whereas normally he's been lights out from range and super effective inside.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
I"m sure Maverick Carter has an earpiece in Lebron's ear that told him to show some sportsmanship to Curry because it will help his brand but it was still really cool.

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

:cry::cry:
tell me how vgk aren't playing like shit again
:cry::cry:
p.s. help my grapes are so sour!
The Cleveland despair gonna be real deep

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

MrChupon posted:

Yeah I think I take back my previous statement, I'm struggling to think of better game 7's at this point.

quote:

Looking back at the list of Game 7s in the NBA finals, man I bet the 1957 game 7 must have been loving insanity. Celtics vs Hawks, goes to 2OT, and the Celtics won 125-123

quote:

With just seconds to go in the second extra period, Macauley went to the bench after fouling Loscutoff. The muscular forward hit two free throws for a 125-123 Boston lead.

With only one chance to tie, the Hawks had to take the ball inbounds with a full-court pass to Pettit. Player-coach Alex Hannum, the last eligible player on the Hawks' bench, entered the competition for the first time in the series. He planned to bounce the pass off the backboard in the hope that Pettit could tip it in. Incredibly, Hannum banked the pass off the board to Pettit, but the final shot rolled off the rim as time ran out.

Holy gently caress, what I would do for a video of that game

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

I could make diamonds with my butthole fuckkkkk

The Twinkie Czar
Dec 31, 2004
I went for super stud.

Chokes McGee posted:

oof, car crash

RIP Chekov

Lasagna Pilot
Feb 6, 2009

No, you're dark-side intergalactic encyclopedia salesmen. Unfortunately, the home office hasn't been quite upfront with you.
From what I can tell according to the Sports bar, both lebron and curry are shook and frauds.

Jack's Flow
Jun 6, 2003

Life, friends, is boring
I can't handle this poo poo. Under 3 minutes, tied game. My god.

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:

SeannieDarko posted:

gently caress I don't know which is worst: a lineup with Barnes or Ezeli

The dubs's two biggest leads have evaporated once Ezili gets on the floor, it's not even close

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Best game I've ever seen

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
Ohio's own Dean Ambrose just won the Money in the Bank match. This is either a good or bad omen for the Cavs.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

dean ambrose won money in the bank

anything is possible

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

GAAMMMMMEEE 7777777

Santheb
Jul 13, 2005

Waaaaaaarrrrriorrrrsssss

El Golden Goose
Jul 23, 2007
that was a very juicy rear end slap by lebron on curry there, subtext??

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Lebron's legacy literally riding on the next 2 minutes

no

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Silly Burrito posted:

Squozen tight here boss

squeezin up the butthole there luke

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

El Golden Goose posted:

that was a very juicy rear end slap by lebron on curry there, subtext??

they gently caress

Jazzimus Prime
May 16, 2002

The Brothers Autobot
When's the last time an NBA team won a Finals Game 7 on the road? The Bill Russell era?

I'd love to see 22,000 rich Silicon Valley assholes go home disappointed.

Tetrix
Aug 24, 2002

nice foul there lol

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!

Vertical Lime posted:

dean ambrose won money in the bank

anything is possible

What, Ambrose winning was the most obvious outcome

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

The hot take police says otherwise

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
lol iggy fouled Lebron there for sure

Bashez
Jul 19, 2004

:10bux:

Tetrix posted:

nice foul there lol

That hand was on the ball, so it's not a foul. Mark Jackson is retarded and don't listen to him.

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

Jazzimus Prime posted:

I'd love to see 22,000 rich Silicon Valley assholes go home disappointed.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
damnit klove

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

DrunkPanda posted:

in the regular season he was like a hacker who's shots all went in automatically no matter what. it was absurd. he loving smashed the all time 3's record.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Jordan7hm posted:

Lebron's such a nice guy picking up Curry and giving him a tap. In a tied game 7.

Seriously that's weird to see as someone who doesn't watch basketball much.

I assumed it was about as genuine as Richard Sherman trying to shake Crabtree's hand after the NFCCG.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
I have now moved to steaming using a mobile hotspot. God help me

Rasta_Al
Jul 14, 2001

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
Fun Shoe
Love nooooo!!

hellzno
Jan 15, 2008

Primo
Woah almost backcourt violation

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drunk Canuck
Jan 9, 2010

Robots ruin all the fun of a good adventure.

CAN SOMEONE loving SCORE

• Locked thread