Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ceaselessfuture
Apr 9, 2005

"I'm thirty," I said. "I'm five years too old to lie to myself and call it honor."
Bisbing/Hendo 2 so Hendo can get the belt and retire into the sunset, GSP/Jacare for the new middleweight title.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything
I'd like to see Bisping try and poo poo talk GSP

handsome only face
Apr 22, 2010

Cockroach went out of the room in anger. And roach's go to empty room...

Cockroache's Anarchist

Michael Bisping is going to be middleweight champion, have the record for most wins in UFC and be the only man to defeat both Anderson & GSP

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

Like I legitimately believe this version of Michael Bisping would beat whatever version of GSP is likely to show up to that fight, and that would make Michael Bisping the only person to beat Anderson Silva and Georges St-Pierre. He would go from holding the record for most UFC wins without earning a title shot to being a consensus hall of fame lock within 12 months.

Actually screw it, I embrace the chaos dimension we have accidentally entered. Book the fight.

handsome only face
Apr 22, 2010

Cockroach went out of the room in anger. And roach's go to empty room...

Cockroache's Anarchist

he's going to beat Jon Jones in 2017 as well

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

https://twitter.com/shaunalshatti/status/744990539498426368

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

If Champ Bisping ends his amazing 2016 by beating a returning GSP, I feel entirely comfortable calling him the greatest of all time

Lord Waffle Beard
Dec 7, 2013

-Atom- posted:

I'd like to see Bisping try and poo poo talk GSP

Lord Waffle Beard
Dec 7, 2013
Also i think bisping would beat gsp

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
I'm ready to watch Bisping beat GSP

Pwny_Xpress
Nov 17, 2006

WEC Never Die
I am not ready to live in a world where Bisping has wins over GSP and Anderson Silva.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Pwny_Xpress posted:

I am not ready to live in a world where Bisping has wins over GSP and Anderson Silva.

I am :getin:

Cart Mountain
Nov 1, 2004

bispings cool.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Pwny_Xpress posted:

Same, but only because I'm confident my heart would stop from the joy I'd be feeling

SquirrelGrip
Jul 4, 2012

Lord Waffle Beard posted:

Also i think bisping would beat gsp

Keg
Sep 22, 2014

henkman posted:

I'm ready to watch Bisping beat GSP

GSP hasn't been the same ever since the Diaz brothers lured him into a refrigerator box and buried him in their back yard.

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

Keg posted:

GSP hasn't been the same ever since the Diaz brothers lured him into a refrigerator box and buried him in their back yard.

who knows what the kitty litter and computer spray has done to his mind

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
I cannot loving WAIT to see the look on Brock's face after he gets hit by Hunt for the first time. Oh my god I'm already so loving hype for 200.

edit: also why is everyone talking about Bisping/GSP? Did GSP ever fight at not-welterweight?

Lord Waffle Beard
Dec 7, 2013
I cant wait until brock lesnar comes at hunt like a wild animal and puts him the ground and fucks his face up with punches. Actually i dont care about this fight and am looking at it realistally

JaySB
Nov 16, 2006

Sharzak posted:

edit: also why is everyone talking about Bisping/GSP? Did GSP ever fight at not-welterweight?

Because GSP kinda called out Bisping. GSP is older and probably can't make the weight cut as easily also

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

I cant wait until brock lesnar comes at hunt like a wild animal and puts him the ground and fucks his face up with punches. Actually i dont care about this fight and am looking at it realistally

mark is going to stuff the shot

Keg
Sep 22, 2014

Google Butt posted:

mark is going to stuff the shot

I think he'll take Hunt down a few times and do his tiny baby hammerfists while Hunt stands back up until Brock gasses out and then gets his face exploded deep into the 2nd or maybe 3rd round by an equally gassed out Mark Hunt.

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

I just don't see how Brock gets inside without getting hit in the face at least once

Novum
May 26, 2012

That's how we roll
I could see it going either way because I have seen Hunt lose on the ground and I've seen Lesnar lose on the dancefloor

Centripetal Horse
Nov 22, 2009

Fuck money, get GBS

This could have bought you a half a tank of gas, lmfao -
Love, gromdul

Chris James 2 posted:

If Champ Bisping ends his amazing 2016 by beating a returning GSP, I feel entirely comfortable calling him the greatest of all time

acai moonsault posted:

Michael Bisping is going to be middleweight champion, have the record for most wins in UFC and be the only man to defeat both Anderson & GSP

This is an actual possibility. If someone had told me a year ago that Michael Bisping would defeat Anderson Silva, then take the middleweight title away from Luke Rockhold, and follow that all up by beating Georges St-Pierre, I would have suspected that person of having severe donkey brains. Now, it's two-thirds done.

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Novum posted:

I could see it going either way because I have seen Hunt lose on the ground and I've seen Lesnar lose on the dancefloor

Yeh

Bumpy Johnson
Oct 9, 2012

JaySB posted:

Because GSP kinda called out Bisping. GSP is older and probably can't make the weight cut as easily also

When he was on the MMA Hour earlier today, he actually says that he wakes up at 187 and that he could even make 155 easily. He also said he wanted Bisping because Bisping has all the attention on him right now after winning the belt and had a hearty laugh when Ariel played back Bisping's MMA Hour interview where he said he'd spoil GSP's return and send him back to the movie set.

And also this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jE1UMq5S6CM&t=12640s

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

The urge to call out Bisping is so powerful for fighters that it can even drag them out of retirement.

Tsyni
Sep 1, 2004

I love you, boy. One pack, always.

Lipstick Apathy
I have a sudden love for Michael Bisping.

SquirrelGrip
Jul 4, 2012

I care enough to talk poo poo but honestly don't know how it plays out

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
Mike Bisping , Lebron James, are the GOATs.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
Once Brock beats Mark Hunt maybe he can be GOAT again... but right now it's Mike The Count.

Good point keep talkin
Sep 14, 2011

What

https://twitter.com/NateDiaz209/status/745059312414785536?s=09

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

lmao wow

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

What is even happening, this can't be right. No way would he announce it.

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

EmmyOk posted:

What is even happening, this can't be right. No way would he announce it.

Sure he would

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

what are they his do? pull him from the fight? lol

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Hrm on IG the caption is slightly different and it says not fighting

Looten Plunder
Jul 11, 2006
Grimey Drawer
Yeah, I think the "show money" means he is just making an appearance for fight week or some poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

I'm not loyal to anything, General... except the dream.
Yeah, it's pretty clearly a joke about getting his show money for the fight that didn't happen.

• Locked thread