Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Djeser
Mar 22, 2013

it's crow time again

yo mamma's so quantum ugly shrodinger left her in the box

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

watho posted:

Clearly harassing fat people and telling them to kill themselves is the better route here.

Note: I'm not saying that's the tone of the fplus episode but the general idea of the 2edgy gbs fucknuts, and if your reaction to that TAL episode was to make a post in a forum thread that dehumanizes fat people and claim that there's a happy medium between treating them as human beings and treating them like a cancer to society then there's probably something wrong with you.

Inb4 a bunch of smug gbs posters tell me that I care about this.
I'm not sure which thread you think you're in. This is Rapidly Going Deaf's thread for the F Plus podcast; the GBS fat thread is in the Comedy Gas Chamber where it belongs.

Nobody's been telling fat people to kill themselves or whatever other windmills you want to tilt at; nobody even said anything about a happy medium between "treating them as human beings" and Two Minutes Hate (the "happy medium" was between spite toward fat people and spite from fat people, if you'd bother to read the post). Someone did say that they were annoyed by "Host Ira Glass interviews Lindy West about her experience 'coming out' as fat. (5 minutes)" and Alaois and you seized the chance to strike down the specter of Goon Hate no matter how tenuous its connection to the actual discussion. gently caress off and quit trying to stir poo poo up.

watho
Aug 2, 2013

The real world will, again tomorrow, function and run without me.

I find it a bit ironic that you tell me to stop trying to stir poo poo up considering the post you're defending but what ever.

Djeser
Mar 22, 2013

it's crow time again

i'm ten years old and i like fried chicken!!

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Djeser posted:

I'm 22, goodbye!

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.

Djeser posted:

I think everyone likes fried chicken, except for vegetarians and vegans and other people that don't really like fried chicken I guess.

do it on my face
Feb 6, 2005
°
How can I download quantum fried chicken to my iPad?

Djeser
Mar 22, 2013

it's crow time again

Jump to a universe where I'm eating fried chicken right now and steal my doppleganger's fried chicken.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

but can quantic medicine increase my panic size

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Alaois posted:

but can quantic medicine increase my panic size

I WOULD LIKE TO INCREASE MY SEX POWER

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

where's acierocolotl been recently, the last episode he was in was part 1 of the retrospective

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Filburt from Rocko wanting to increase his panic size is an underrated voice.

That Old Tree
Jun 24, 2012

nah

"Things are more noticeable" is probably my favorite recent thing. Quantum thing.

Twitch
Apr 15, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Sham bam bamina! posted:

p.s. what the hell is the internet's deal with precum

It is the tastiest cum.

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.

Twitch posted:

It is the tastiest cum.

I was kinda surprised when that wasn't trotted back out.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Sham bam bamina! posted:

It looks pretty drat irritating:

I dunno, those last two acts seem at least pretty interesting, with that Christian weight loss one looking particularly wild.

pangstrom
Jan 25, 2003

Wedge Regret
I am embarrassed at the potential thread killer I started here, maybe just let's drop it.

pangstrom fucked around with this message at 14:37 on Jun 21, 2016

watho
Aug 2, 2013

I Before E posted:

I dunno, those last two acts seem at least pretty interesting, with that Christian weight loss one looking particularly wild.

Acts 2 and 4 are really interesting. I enjoyed all of them but those were real standouts.

BootsRaingear
Sep 10, 2013

I can't grow a beard.

RyokoTK posted:

I was kinda surprised when that wasn't trotted back out.

There's a fine line between callback and rehash. I have no idea where that line lies.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Alaois posted:

where's acierocolotl been recently, the last episode he was in was part 1 of the retrospective

His current real life schedule doesn't really allow for getting drunk and recording podcasts.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

I left this thread alone cause I thought all the new posts were about the episode I hadn't heard, but instead it was a fat people fight.

Focacciasaurus_Rex
Dec 13, 2010
I'm not even sure what you guys are arguing about anymore. :psyduck:

That prologue already annoys, with 'coming out' as fat. Is that their sexuality? The first one also has a higher probability of being annoying, given the title of the book. "Shrill" is assumed to refer to anyone who comments on how being fat above a certain limit is unhealthy or something. I don't know.

How people look differently at you based on your weight, the dietary issues poorer african americans face, and weird religious movements all have the potential to be interesting.

watho
Aug 2, 2013

The stories are about, in order:

1. Dealing with harassment in your workplace because of who you are.

2. Someone losing a lot of weight and realizing just how stacked against them the world was before and the harm to your mind and body that such massive weight loss can cause. she ends up being pretty much addicted to speed and with huge scars from skin removal surgeries.

3. Black people are more likely to be obese. This one fell a bit flat for me but it still does a good job at humanizing the person.

4. A college that forced students to lose a certain amount of weight every semester because that's the way God wanted it.

5. The woman in story 1 talks about when her husband proposed to her, it felt a bit tacked on but still a sweet story.

Now please stop talking about something that you haven't listened to and let's get back to something that doesn't upset the mouth breathing reddit types as much.

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!

watho posted:

The stories are about, in quantum order:

1. Dealing with quantum in your workplace because of who you are at a quantum level.

2. Someone losing a lot of quantum and realizing just how stacked against them the quantum was before and the harm to your quantum mind and quantum body that such massive quantum loss can cause. she ends up being pretty much addicted to quantum and with huge scars from quantum removal surgeries.

3. Quantum people are more likely to be obese at the quantum level. This one fell a bit quantum for me but it still does a good job at quantumizing the person.

4. A college that forced students to lose a certain amount of quantum every semester because that's the way God wanted it.

5. The woman in story 1 talks about when her quantum proposed to her, it felt a bit tacked on but still a sweet quantum story.

Now please stop quantum talking about something that you haven't listened to and let's get back to something that doesn't upset the mouth breathing quantum types as much.

ftfy

watho
Aug 2, 2013

I have such a massive quantum boner right now

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Schrodinger's Thread exists in a quantum state where the quality of the unread posts is both good and bad until the thread is read.

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax
A fat hate episode would be really good, because GBS fat hate threads are always hilarious trainwrecks full of broken people who were morbidly obese until they learned how to deadlift in their 30s and still have comical hangups that haunt their every waking moment.

watho
Aug 2, 2013

It's probably more of a Lou Reads episode than an F Plus one though.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

hey i'm not gonna engage is all this, but i learned about GigaP cause of your avatar, so thank you.

watho
Aug 2, 2013

Two people have told me that (unless it was you the first time as well) and it makes me really happy to see more people discover him. :3:

Edit: A document about people who are way too obsessed over vocaloid music could be funny, shameless self-plug.

watho fucked around with this message at 06:27 on Jun 22, 2016

HoAssHo
Mar 10, 2005

:love::love::love:
It was me the first time.

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

watho posted:

Two people have told me that (unless it was you the first time as well) and it makes me really happy to see more people discover him. :3:

Edit: A document about people who are way too obsessed over vocaloid music could be funny, shameless self-plug.

Knowing what the words are to that song was a surprise to me, cause I had seen it covered in a couple places and didn't think it was about anything other than giving someone very very.

Focacciasaurus_Rex
Dec 13, 2010
Hey guys, I'm in a digimon looking kinda mood. Anyone want to come sneak past the guards with me?

Tracula
Mar 26, 2010

PLEASE LEAVE
I was listening to the Water episode again and came across pure loving gold in the comments.

CynCyanide
Mar 21, 2005

dance, water, dance!

quote:

someone was being WRONG ABOUT MUPPETS
:qqsay:

dijon du jour
Mar 27, 2013

I'm shy
Please listen to this new episode so you won't notice me pocket this tube of lip balm

https://thefpl.us/episode/217

watho
Aug 2, 2013

Shoplifting communities are so god drat hilarious. I can't wait to listen to this during my flight tomorrow.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
Featured Sites: tumblr.com reddit.com

with Boots Raingear, Bunnybread, STOG, :siren:Squiddy McEnnui:siren: and Lemon.

Content for this episode was compiled by Kanyesutra.

yesssssssssssssssssssss

hoobajoo
Jun 2, 2004

watho posted:

Shoplifting communities are so god drat hilarious. I can't wait to listen to this during my flight tomorrow.

I was totally one of these people when I was 16, this is going to be extra hilarious/painful.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
I just lost it at "When you can steal this eyeliner from my hand, you are ready." :hai:

Sham bam bamina! fucked around with this message at 20:10 on Jun 25, 2016