Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money

GOTTA STAY FAI posted:

lol if you think Nintendo wouldn't be permanently out of stock if they offered a SNES2016 + Earthbound package for literally any price

"It's $5,000 and you have to change your name, your wife's name, and your firstborn's name to poo poo from the game"

"Ok google where is the nearest judge"

Some games they could do that with sure, there are some PS1 games that sell for over a hundred bucks even. But a whole-sale "Just sell consoles, people will pay anything!" is goofy as hell.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

porktree
Mar 23, 2002

You just fucked with the wrong Mexican.

Otisburg posted:

I don't think, generally speaking, that chickens understand much of anything. That's what makes them probably the most okay animal to eat!

I have eleven chickens that I get eggs from. Why eleven? Because the other chickens killed and ate #12 when it got a bum leg. There is a reason they are called fowl.

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE

Gridlocked posted:

I don't care if I took your joke wrong. Effort was put into that gif and I will post it!

That wasn't directed at you, just asking in general. That gif is rad it should be shared with the world!

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.

Capilarean posted:

Chickens are basically land piranhas. My neighbour keeps them an you can throw anything smallish over the fence and they will all swarm it and peck the poo poo out of it before they even bother looking what it is. If they had teeth and were slightly larger, they'd be eating us. By keeping chickens docile and culling them via nuggetization, we are preventing them from rising up and just swarming us.

If a chicken had teeth and was slightly larger it would basically be a velociraptor.

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009
Eh, to be fair, meat is god awful for the environment.

Transmogrifier
Dec 10, 2004

Systems at max!

Lipstick Apathy
If chickens had teeth, they'd simply be Compys (Compsognathus).

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

Nuebot posted:

Some games they could do that with sure, there are some PS1 games that sell for over a hundred bucks even. But a whole-sale "Just sell consoles, people will pay anything!" is goofy as hell.

If anything they could use that and localization for that one Mother game that has none as hostage for people who preorder the NX.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
Chickens are hilarious. I got 9 of them for the eggs and stayed for the entertainment.
Also be glad that they're as small as they are. Any bigger and they'd start loving people up on the regular.

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

Otisburg posted:

It is true vegan diets can cause flatulence, but with that comes regularity also. How many vegans do you know have a problem with constipation? Keep in mind there are many other factors that can cause flatulence in other peoples lifestyles.. Eating dairy for one, too much gluten, not enough fiber and too much meat can cause constipation and as a result gassiness. Flatulence is just a part of life and if it really bothers you, try reducing some of the big offenders like cabbage, brussels sprouts, broccoli, apple peels, bran, etc.. for the day that you need. Or pop a Beano before a high fiber meal.
No meat, no cheese, no pasta, no cabbage, no broccoli - why even live at all?

Strom Cuzewon
Jul 1, 2010

Tiggum posted:

No meat, no cheese, no pasta, no cabbage, no broccoli - why even live at all?

Heroin. To balance out all that fibre.

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

My step-mom's doctor made her quit being vegetarian because it was killing her. That's my vegetarian story. Thanks.

robotsinmyhead
Nov 29, 2005

Dude, they oughta call you Piledriver!

Clever Betty

Strom Cuzewon posted:

Heroin. To balance out all that fibre.

Opiates + Fiber. You're never gonna poo poo again in your short and painful life.

Busket Posket
Feb 5, 2010

✨ⓡⓐⓨⓜⓞⓝⓓ✨
I know it's not our traditional flavor of idiot, but this was posted unironically by a trust-fund "herbalist." This is truly the worst thing to happen in this unjust world.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

https://twitter.com/Snowden/status/745321947068833792

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop
proposal: a cappuccino flavored raw vegan cheesecake
reality: a deep and soulful sigh

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

:perfect:

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

I want chickens but I can't because my city sucks and has bylaws written by jerks.

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

:boom:

Immolat1on
Sep 9, 2005

this made my day :unsmith:

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
I was all excited because Twitter has had weirder more surreal things happen but it was just a parody account. I guess now I'm the idiot on social media.

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

TheFallenEvincar posted:

I was all excited because Twitter has had weirder more surreal things happen but it was just a parody account.

Yeah,

https://twitter.com/NSA_PR/status/745349132869480448?s=09

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

Picnic Princess posted:

I want chickens but I can't because my city sucks and has bylaws written by jerks.

#justalbertathangs

Lottery of Babylon
Apr 25, 2012

STRAIGHT TROPIN'

Picnic Princess posted:

That Omar “Striking Fear Into Every Queer” Mateen did nothing wrong doesn’t justify Islamic presence in Western countries.

LifeLynx
Feb 27, 2001

Dang so this is like looking over his shoulder in real-time
Grimey Drawer
No matter how many times I select to block the "Nerds with Vaginas" Facebook group, I still see things people share. Here, have this example of how ~precious little angels~ can't be racist or judgemental (or exist in the first place because this is stdh):

Somebody has a new favorite as of 23:52 on Jun 21, 2016

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
I love that people are reacting to the stupid facebook trending thing about a new Birth of a Nation trailer (the upcoming film about Nat Turner) with WE DO NOT NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THIS!!!! THIS IS A BAD TIME!!!! FORGET THIS HAPPENED!!!!

and when I say love I mean the opposite of love
you're not helping me dislike white people less, facebook. you're not.

HMMM HMMM MMMMH MMMM :bang: :bang:

"not going to make any claims as I'm highly undereducated on this subject, but I just read the wikipedia page so let me make some claims..."

is it wrong that I want a Neo Nat Turner (where's FAROOQ again???) to show up and massacre all these people? Probably...I guess that means they were right! Oh poo poo!

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

TheFallenEvincar posted:

I was all excited because Twitter has had weirder more surreal things happen but it was just a parody account. I guess now I'm the idiot on social media.

It's a shame it's a parody but i thought it was still nice :shobon:

FAROOQ
Aug 20, 2014

by Smythe

TheFallenEvincar posted:

I love that people are reacting to the stupid facebook trending thing about a new Birth of a Nation trailer (the upcoming film about Nat Turner) with WE DO NOT NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THIS!!!! THIS IS A BAD TIME!!!! FORGET THIS HAPPENED!!!!

"not going to make any claims as I'm highly undereducated on this subject, but I just read the wikipedia page so let me make some claims..."

is it wrong that I want a Neo Nat Turner (where's FAROOQ again???) to show up and massacre all these people? Probably...I guess that means they were right! Oh poo poo!

I only murder white women because they're the worst.

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

The Birth of a Nation is going to own.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/demsrrealracist/status/745099126501572608

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Get ready for teh wacky laughz0r!
Idiots on Social Media: tranny six year olds

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

I just got this av. :smith:

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Here's your daily supplement of cringe

http://imgur.com/gallery/jYVzs

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
gonna need to get the hunter from Jumanji to the IMGUR offices, stat

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

goose fleet posted:

Here's your daily supplement of cringe

http://imgur.com/gallery/jYVzs

I find it less cringe worthy now I know that she is a member of staff and essentially doing PR rather than some random idiot who needs to be on the front page of Imgur to confirm they are still human.

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Gridlocked posted:

I find it less cringe worthy now I know that she is a member of staff and essentially doing PR rather than some random idiot who needs to be on the front page of Imgur to confirm they are still human.

Scroll down into the comments

Panic! at Nabisco
Jun 6, 2007

it seemed like a good idea at the time

I love these :allears:

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Wait they named the movie about Nat Turner movie "The Birth of a Nation"? That's some next level trolling.

constantIllusion
Feb 16, 2010

TheFallenEvincar posted:

If we black people didn't riot after 12 Years A Slave, Django, The Help, or the new Roots, what makes them think that we'd riot after Birth of A Nation? Oh wait! Racism.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BasicFunk
Feb 26, 2011

How's your Funkentelechy?
They needed extra security for Straight Outta Compton just in case one of us went crazy hearing all that gangsta rap music.